Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't Say Goodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:55 am

Don't Say Goodbye Kimi_Noah_Togetherx
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea
Health: 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: Say Goodbye

It was some time after Noah's abilities had been stripped from him where Kimi and Noah had been given the moment to bond together. This was because of the Kami couldn't really advance with his place of " The Divine Dawn " Without his abilities. It was a Foolish to even attempt it, and Noah knew that so right now all forms of Military activity was put to a complete halt. The people of Inanis wasn't aware of this, nor would he make it public for many complications could come with such an action. The Hunt for the Pride Demon was pushed to the side too, and so the Kami would Isolate himself to the Temple. Kimi didn't like the idea of him isolating himself in any way or form, so she took it upon herself to be by his side whenever she could. Noah was okay with it, as he would have been opposed with the idea of anyone else always being with him during a time of him being vulnerable. At least also with Kimi, she could protect him as she still possessed her great physical capabilities. One day Kimi was roaming the halls, and the area where she normally found Noah lacked his presence which was really strange. He really didn't leave his chambers much since losing his abilities and she couldn't comprehend where else would he go. Her first stop was to the bathroom, and then another would be to the kitchen but nothing. Kimi didn't want to ask around though because it probably would have led to a little panic eventually, and that was something that she really wanted to avoid around this time.

Words :: 301 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Don't Say Goodbye Space

Last edited by Noah on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:25 am

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Having searched everywhere within the first floor of The house of Noah, Kimi would make her way to the second floor which consisted of the same number of rooms as the first floor so it would be like running through the estate sized Temple all over again. Some of the people would watch her move through the temple and wonder if something was wrong. One person would place their hand on her shoulder as to get her attention and she would bring herself to an immediate stop to see what he wanted. " Yes ? How may I help you ? ". Kimi asked with a happy tone, masking anything that would hint that something was wrong. The individual hesitated for a moment, not from fear but from questioning themselves about whether what they felt was true. Still it wouldn't hurt to ask and so they did." Lady Kimi is there anything wrong. Not to pry but your breathing seem to be...faster than normal as if you're somewhat exhausted. I know you to be a fairly healthy, if not above average physically so maybe you...". And before they could finish, Kimi would immediately intterupt." No Nope! nothing is wrong here. Just trying to find something important that I misplaced ".

Words :: 232 Exp
Gains ::---
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:53 am

" Let me help you find...". Again Kimi would immediately intterupt the individual, shaking her head very quickly in a very comical way. She began rubbing the back of her head really fast before she replied." NO! no no no I don't want to bother you. It's not really something important ". The Individual would cock their head to the side before addressing that." But you said it was important just a moment ag...". Kimi would turn the individual around, and begin pushing them in the opposite direction of which she was planning to go. Before Kimi had such a great composure, but now it appeared as if she was losing her cool, and that is why she had to hurry and get him away from her." Now go go go! Im sure you have something very important to do ". After pushing him near the stairs that led back to the first floor, Kimi would begin to head back in the direction that she was originally heading in. Before she could get too far though the person would call out to her." Alright Ma'am. Hey! When you see him tell his highness I said Hi ". Kimi froze immediately, turned around slightly and nodded." Alright ". And with that she would be off again in search of him.

Words :: 233 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:24 am

The Female in a Panic seemed to have made her way all around the second floor, searching through all of the rooms thoroughly, just by some chance he was hiding even though it would have been completely out of character for the Kami to behave in such a manner. There was one other place that she could check, given that Noah didn't decide to just up and leave the Temple to head out. Walking to the northwest corner of the second floor, Kimi would open the door and enter a stairway that led only to the roof. She rushed up there, but as soon as she made it up there, she would slow down, sigh with relief and then smile slightly. Over at the edge of the temple was the Kami that she had been looking for. The question that was on her mind now was what he was doing up here ? Was he sitting here reflecting on some things ? What things would he be reflecting on ? A few things the followed each other. Making her way over to Noah, she would stand next to him for a few moments before sitting down next to him." Hey you...I was wondering where you went. Too much being inside ? ". Noah shook his head and chuckled slightly." Naw ".

Words :: 226 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:38 am

Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Noah didn't say anything after that, and it was because of that moment right there that caused Kimi to think that something was wrong." Sir...Love....Tell me ". She placed her hand on his lap, in which Noah then placed his hand ontop of hers." I don't know Kimi...to be honest it's been like I've been drifting away...away from everything. It's annoying and saddening, and it feels like there is nothing that can be done about it ". Kimi didn't understand him, though how could she. He had steered away from his original plane of the Divine dawn, he had given up on Sera. There were so many drastic changes in his life that he couldn't exactly identify himself. Noah even fell in love with his second in command, one thing that he a actually at one point tried not to do, but despite his power he couldn't fight what his heart wanted. On some days he felt like not even getting up as the changes brought a drastic drain to the body of the Kami, and so now he had to get away from everyone so he could think, and the confines of his room just didn't do with the occasional encounters of other individuals, Kimi being the exception.

Words :: 226 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Kimi laughed slightly, which would have been inappropriate if she hadn't followed up with what she did." You've gone through alot Noah, Divine being or no...it takes its toll. I know this and because of how prideful you are, I have to be your limitation, preventing you from over doing it. Actually something I should have been doing from the get go. Nonetheless you're drained mentally ". Kimi motioned her hand around so her palm would connect with his and she would be able to hold his hand, each finger between the other. This brought some relief to the Kami, as the touch of her gentle skin always did.Kimi would bring their intertwined hands up and bring it more towards her as she kissed it, and then placed her cheek against it. Before long, Noah would pull Kimi in for a passionate kiss on the roof and in the presence of the Garden formed by the two, which greatly amplified the romantic feel brought about by the two of them alone. Kimi slowly closed her eyes before the kiss, and with their lips came together it was as if they became locked together in a gentle fashion. The hands remained holding each other, and though this would be a great moment for the two of them...something would occur to interrupt it.

Words :: 245 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:35 pm

While Kissing, Noah's physical impression would shift a bit, indicated by his hand alone losing it's form and becoming transparent like a ghost. Noah didn't notice this because funny enough he was far too into the kiss to even realize it, but Kimi who was into the kiss was also enjoying holding his hand, which indicated the bond between them that wasn't just in the sexual aspect. It showed that they connected together on many levels and understood where the other to a point where no one else could. Her eyes shot open in the middle of the kiss as they shifted down before she pulled apart from Noah." Oh My God! Noah!? ". Her loud and worried voice shocked the Kami out of the Kiss, trying to react to what could have been happening there." What!? What!? ". He looked around, looking for Enemies or something Horrific that would have caused Kimi to react in such a manner. He didn't see anything, but when he looked at his own hand, His eyes widened in shock." Wha...What's going on!? ". Noah asked before looking to Kimi. Both of them knew that this couldn't be good. With the odd moment of Silence that followed, Kimi would attempt to touch his hand again.

Words :: 233 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Don't Say Goodbye Noah_FullParty
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: --- | --- | ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | --- | ---
Theme: Redemption | Noah's Theme

Noah's hands shook in away one would if they were a pure soul that had committed murder for the first time, though moments afterwards the shaking would come to a stop as his eyes narrowed down." Somehow...Im losing my physical impression ". Kimi looked to the hands quickly, then to Noah, back to the hands, and then back to Noah very quickly as if she was attempting to process it but she just couldn't understand." Wha..What do you mean ? ". It was then that Noah would have to go through the process of explaining physical impression to Kimi." Well normally, spirits dont have physical forms, and there for we can't normally interact with physical things. Some of us Spirits though after a great period of existing in the spiritual realm are able to develop the abilities to craft a physical form based off of our personalities, or even what we believed us to look like within Spirit form. There are other factors that may or may not play into it, but once we gain our physical impression...it's like we're truly born into the world. It's like we can actually start living, taking on pleasure, suffering, and all of the other great things that comes with actually being alive ".

Words :: 237 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Kimi didn't like the words that was coming from the lips of her love, as they almost possessed a dark, goodbye feel to them. She didn't understand it 100% but she knew that he was basically saying was that he was dying, or at least something inside her knew that. Tears began to develop in her eyes as she looked to him with disbelief." No...please no ". Noah looked at his hand, and though there was some kind of fear within, there was a smirk on his face." To think that this is happening now, right when I truly found happiness and somewhat hilarious when you think about it ". Kimi wanted to slap him for saying something like that, though she couldn't bring herself to do so. She felt like she was frozen in time, and even with all the time in the world a solution couldn't come to her mind." Noah...please don't leave me...". Clenching her fist she would look down causing her hair to cover her face." I don't know what I'll do without you...you promised me that we was going to go to the afterlife together...please don't...don't. " It was then that she threw herself at him in a passionate embrace." Don't please! ".

Words :: 225 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:52 pm

As they conversed, more of his body began to vanish slowly but surely, and from the looks of things there was nothing that neither Kimi nor Noah was able to do. Tears began streaming down Kimi's face as she wanted to go seek out some kind of assistance which was shown by her looking around for anyone. There was a good number of Individuals in Inanis that was good in the spiritual arts who she thought may have been able to prevent this, but before she could even get a chance to call for help, Noah placed his now transparent hand over her lips and shook his head." Don't. If people found out, then they would probably panic. ". Kimi shook her head quickly." I don't care! I can't have you leaving me! not now! ". It was then that Noah Chuckled slightly." Im never going to leave you. I will still be here with you...you just won't be able to feel me, hear me, nor see me. I'll be able to see you, hear you...though wont be able to feel you. I promise you this though...". Noah was actually calm as if he was accepting it, or if there was something else behind this." I'll make my way back to you, so just wait for me alright ? take care of things here while Im gone ". He said which would cause Kimi to nod. She had not known Noah to break promises to her, so she felt comfort in his words. Her head would tilt a tiny, her hand would come to his cheek before she brought herself in for the last passionate kiss that she would be having for awhile. This would be the second time he asked someone to wait for him, though the first time he didn't actually ask due to the circumstances.

Words :: 334 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:24 am

In the midst of the kiss, Noah's body would fade causing Kimi to motion forewards only slightly since she wasn't against him too hard. while his body faded, fireflies or something of a similar nature spread out from his body in a peaceful manner, making the whole process somewhat beautiful despite the fact that Kimi was losing Noah. Eventually he would completely fade away and she would be sitting on the roof alone. Her hand came up to her breasts, feeling like someone had just stabbed her through the heart. She thought she would be okay since Noah had made that promise, but watching him vanish just like that was quite a bit for her to bare like that, and so because of this, tears streamed down like an endless river." I'll...I'll wait for you forever ". Conviction in it's truest form...something not displayed by any other female in his life, and it is because of that Conviction that not even destiny could do to them like what it did to him and Sera. To have found something of this nature was a true blessing within the Terra realm for Honesty and a stern fixed belief was something almost impossible to find. Noah would look at her, knowing that she couldn't see him and her closed his eyes. He saw the conviction in her tear filled eyes and it almost made him want to tear up but he just couldn't allow himself to.

Words :: 266 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:38 am

Now The Kami was stuck with the problem of finding out how to regain his physical impression and then doing so before his absence goes noticeable to the people of Inanis. He knew that Kimi was good at keeping things in, but the longer he took, the harder it would eventually become for so, so because of that he knew that he had to get the jump on it. Looking overtowards his city, he knew that he was about to leave it for a while, embarking on an adventure to regain one self. A Spirit amongst the world of the living, something that wouldn't be off to most individuals. He watched Kimi gather her composure, wipe her face and head back into the Temple with a look of sheer determination, which caused a slight smile to remain on his face before he went forth on his own journey to regain something once lost to him. Looking around, Noah tried to figure out where to start this little adventura, but apparently he didn't know as indicated by the expression on his face." Maybe some kind of individual that could interact with spirits like a Priest or someone could help ". He muttered to himself going forwards.

Words :: 266 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:57 am

A few days would pass and many things occurred, both between Noah and Kimi within their own seperate worlds. Kimi sat at the throne, being the ruler of Inanis while the Kami was on his adventure of regaining his body. Kimi had informed everyone that Noah was off on a Trip to search for Seraphina, a lie that every single person in the village that knew of the two would believe, for the Best lie in the world is the lie with the most truth to it. Not a single person questioned it and things continued as normal like it would have it Noah had been there to run it himself. Kimi was a kind ruler who did her best to tend to the needs of every individual, and even made it her job to check up on the city everyday, traveling out to all of the districts and major populated places. She kept up a strong face and made sure that No one else knew what was wrong, and because of that, her will power to stay strong and her belief that Noah would return, she was able to muscle through each painful day day without being by his side. At the moment Kimi was looking over some documentation left over before Noah left which regarded the development of a new building, and did her best to try to get through them so there would be nothing left to do when he were to get back...if he got back.

Words :: 257 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:25 am

Noah would be making his way through the deserts, for one of the places that he had to go was to a small village in the desert to meet with a shaman that knew of a solution to Noah's problem. He would be just arriving in the village, the people all covered in garbs that protected them from the harsh desert sands. It was because of these clothing that Noah would have a hard time finding this individual who could help him. Still that didn't stop him as he made his way into the desert village and looked around. Everyone passed him without even turning in his direction, a ghost in the physical realm. The best thing to do was to listen in on others conversation, and also hoped that the Shaman possessed Spiritual sensing capabilities. He would walk into a closed tent, and being just a spirit he would come in contact with anything." Ahh...so you've arrived ". Noah looked at the individual sitting alone in the middle of the tent with candles surrounding him. Noah couldn't help but feel that this was the right place, though he remained cautious despite the fact that he was just a spirit. Being cautious was a natural thing, but the individual would show that he was no harm to Noah and so Noah would motion closer before coming to a complete stop and sitting down.

Words :: 255 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:27 am

Kimi was getting ready for bed for the day had ended and she was quite exhausted. She didn't realize how hard it was ruling the City of Inanis was, at least alone. Unlike Noah, she didn't have the benefit of an assistant or a right hand so she was handling everything on her own. One of the workers within the House of Noah suggested that she get an assistant at least until Noah returned, but she refused because she had taken on some of Noah's pride, and refused to allow anyone to help her with something that Noah had trusted her with. She undressed in her chambers and made her way towards the shower and began the process of getting ready for bed. She cleaned herself all over, and even a second time for some odd reason. A portion of the time she was in the shower, Kimi was thinking about Noah and when he was going to return. She knew he would, but she wondered when for more than one reasons. She didn't allow herself to fall like many others had before, for the love and belief was too strong to be taken down by anything else. There She would make her way towards the bed all dressed in her night gown, pink and quite transparent where it revealed her figure. With getting in her bed, Kimi would be fast off to sleep while Noah was out on the move.

Words :: 253 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:30 am

The Kami was now making a trip through the desert further to the east because he was informed by the Shaman that in order to regain his physical impression, he had to head to three places and collect three special items. These items were said to grant an individual any wish, though the idea of that was ridiculous...there was nothing else so he had to go with it. He had spent hours of the day traveling to the location, and yet he found nothing there. There was nothing but sand there, which caused him to get really frustrated." GRAAAA!!! Where is it!? ". Noah yelled out while looking everywhere but seeing nothing but sands for miles and miles in every direction. He wasn't exausted due to being a spirit, but the anger still came with the idea that he may have come on a wild goose chase. He didn't allow it to get him down though as his attention went towards the sky and he could see an image of Kimi with tears in her eyes. " No, I must find it ". He thought to himself as he allowed his Emotional drive to bloom forth, which would then trigger something to occur within the desert. 3 flames appeared floating in mid air, three flames of different colors. One of the flames was that of normal fire, One was of blue fire and the last was green. His guard increased, though something told him that this was it. The flames would circle around and be pulled towards the center as they did, eventually coming together and forming what appeared to be some form of Purple and black Armor which in the sand and fell in place while a holding a blade that matched the theme of the Armor. It was with, the Armor animated and motioned up, swinging once, twice, and then bringing it's arms to the side with the helmet arching up as if it had just unleashed some kind of silent roar.

Words :: 356 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:19 am

The Morning came, and with the morning came urgent news to the ruler of Inanis. It was a horrible way to start the day, but the news was worse than anything that Kimi could imagine up to this point. An servant came knocking her door somewhat hard, which caused the extremely light sleeper Kimi to wake up quite agitated. She got up and made her way to the door only to find the servant out of breath, bent over and sweaty. It was his condition at this time in the morning that caused Kimi to become alert. She would help him over to a seat before he even got a chance to talk and would attempt to go get some water for him. Before she could go he would grab onto her hand and prevent her from leaving." Ma'am, something truly horrible has happened ". Kimi would wait there and listen to what he had to say, since he had put so much effort into trying to get this message to her." As of late last night, someone made their way into the unfinished Twilight Temple and stole the great Treasure ". The servant of course didn't know what the treasure was, but certain individuals were in charge of guarding the temple to prevent this exact thing. Kimi's eyes widened greatly as she then looked at him with a mixture of fear and aggression." That...that can't be! ". She replied pushing him out of the way, getting dressed and fully armored before heading through the secret passage which was the only way to get to the Twilight Temple. It would seem that both Noah and Kimi had problems of their own going on around the same time.

Words :: 305 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:37 am

Noah panted slightly as he looked back at the defeated Armor within the sand, broken at various parts and had burned marks due to what appeared to be energy. He looked at the sky and then his hand as his hand appeared to be faded even in his eyes, in which he remembered the Shaman words. " This Journey you seek is a very dangerous one...to regain your form you will have to prove yourself to the lands that you are worthy...these special challenges are no easy feat...for the beings in them can even harm spirits...once you're killed in this form...you just cease to exist ". Noah though about that, thinking about how the idea was crazy, but then again he once possessed a technique that sacrificed the wandering souls of the world to heal himself, so it wasn't all too crazy. This would mean that he would have to be very careful in these very dangerous trials. From what he could tell, he wasn't recovering from the damages received in battle, which meant that he would have to be extra cautious and handle these trials with his current condition...a feat that would seem impossible in itself, but Noah was ready for whatever came his way, because nothing was going to keep him from Kimi, and so he would continue on to the next location.

Words :: 249 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:37 am

Kimi possessed an extremely serious expression, one that she never displayed in her entire life on Terra, but someone had the audacity to commit such a heinous act towards her and Noah even though Noah wasn't here at the moment. She brought her blade up and held it horizontally in front of her. Her thumb was underneath the hilt while the rest of her fingers was wrapped around the sheath. Behind her stood 10 highly trained soldiers ready to die at anytime in the name of Noah or Kimi. Their expressions gave others chills, but the one that possessed an even more negative feel was Kimi's. The Thumb would shoot upwards as if flicking the hilt, and with the strength utilized in the thumb, the light sword would shoot out very fast. Her other arm reached out and caught it by the hilt when it was completely out of it's sheath, and following that action, Kimi would swing it down fast which would produce some odd noise as if it was cutting through the wind itself. The investigation that was launched regarding the theft of Metatron's Robe had came to a conclusion and the suspects were now on the run since Kimi was on their trial. The Unit moved out, not even on horses but their walking speed was nothing to joke around about. The Culprit didn't get too far from the village since the start of the investigation, so they were still hot in locating the individual. In Kimi's eyes was the intent to kill, and nothing more...getting back that Robe was the most important thing to them and she wouldn't stop until it was back where it belonged.

Words :: 310 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:38 am

Noah was at the next location in which happened to be a little north of Inanis. Oddly enough he didn't find out about Metatron's robe vanishing, though it wouldn't have mattered because even as he made his way to the next location, the Culprits was being dealt with at that very moment. The Kami drew closer to the location, and as he did he thought about what he did in order to activate the last one. He didn't have much time to think though as he arrived at the location, which was on the coast of Inanis. He looked out to the vast amounts of water and his eyes narrowed, and with in a instant The three color flames would appear again in the same formation that they did before, motioning around in the same manner and coming together to cause something to materialize out of nowhere. Noah prepared himself knowing that he would have to fight something, and he knew that he couldn't be reckless " Dispose of all before me, Seeker! ". His pupils would change slightly in color before he launched a beam towards the figure of which he would be combating, which appeared to be more like an Angelic figure, almost like a Kami. He felt like this one was going to be much harder than the last one, but he wasn't going to go down easy. The Angelic figure twirled before the beam got to it, which would cause the beams to be deflected and sent in different directions. Noah released a slight growl before the true battle began.

Words :: 285 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:38 am

Kimi stood infront of the Culprit, having found him and the individuals that took part in it. There was quite a few dead bodies in the area, all having been cut up in the most fucked up manner. The Culprit stood there with the robe scared for his life. He knew that obtaining the Robe would be dangerous, but he didn't expect all his friends to get killed in the process. In the midst of all this bloodshed was 10 soldiers who had not recieved any form of damage, and in a female. The odd thing about this picture was that none of the soldiers had blood on their armors nor their swords. They didn't possess any forms of wounds nor actual exhaust...the woman known as Kimi on the other hand was covered in blood, possessed no wounds, her breathing was a tad heavy and her blade was just pained entirely red with the blood of the individuals before her. She looked at the last individual who basically crapped his pants and regretted the idea of ever coming and stealing the robe. Kimi purposely saved him for last because there was some questions that she wanted answered and that she wasn't going to leave without satisfied answers." How did you manage to find out about the secret passage that led to the Twilight Temple...and How did you make your way through there in under a night ? Only those who helped built it know the way through, and even then getting to the floor where the Treasure was hidden would take weeks even with knowing all of the rooms to take....".

Words :: 295 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:39 am

Noah was kneeling down on one knee as he looked towards the sands below him. He couldn't understand exactly how he was feeling some form of exhaustion as a spirit but he was. A good portion of his body was gone, indicating that if he were to continue receiving damage, he would no longer exist in this world nor in the afterlife. In front of him, over the waters was the Kami's body floating in the air. The Kami's head was up and wings out, but something was off. There was many injuries dealt to the Kami, and his eyes seemed to lack shine to it, almost as if it possessed no form of life in it. The robe began to catch a fire from the bottom and began to burn it's way up until the entire body was on fire. It's head was motioned up and mouth open as if it was screaming, though there was no noise and the Kami just burned up. A smirk would creep up on Noah's face as he laughed slightly before coming up and then falling on his butt." I am Archangel Noah...my abilities may not be what they used to...but you are no where near my league, for you were doomed to fail ". He said to the Kami that just burned up into nothing. Truth of the matter was that the battle took a far greater tool on him than he was leading on. He managed to bring himself up, but the thought partaking in one more of these battles was somewhat terrifying. His spirit seemed to be at it's peak, but Noah knew that he couldn't give up, so he would push on to the lands west of Inanis.

Words :: 292 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:23 am

The head of the Culprit would roll near Kimi's feet as she then grabbed the clean part of the clothes from the culprit and just began wiping her sword. She looked to the robe which somehow still managed to be clean , and when she sheath her sword she would walk over to it, fold it up and hold it within her arms." Well, can't say that I enjoyed doing that...could barely keep myself from puking...but it had to be done ". The Guards thought that Kimi was just going to retrieve the robe and put the Culprit in Jail, but Kimi was out for blood in this one instance, and she didn't hesitate either. She killed not only the culprit but individuals associated with the culprit. They knew of the robe, and had penetrated The Twilight Temple once. Now No one in the world asides from The Royal guards of Inanis, The builders, Kimi, Galatea and Noah knew of the Twilight Temple. After retrieving the robe, Kimi would turn around and walk pass the guards, which would cause the guards to turn around in place and then follow after her without questioning a single thing. It had to be done, and the people could only blame themselves for performing such a disrespectful act towards Noah and the city of Inanis. With this handled, Kimi and the Royal Knights would make their way back home.

Words :: 256 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:29 am

Theme: You Smiled Kindly

A Day or two would pass and Noah had made it to the final location. He didn't know what would await him, but he was prepared. His spirit had not recovered from the recent battles, and there for whatever foe he would end up facing would definitely have the advantage over him. Still he stood there ready to fight so he could embrace Kimi yet again. The three flames appeared, like the other times, it would spin and close in before they combined, forming a figure of which he was able to recognize. It was the Shaman that had sent him on this crazy journey." Im glad to see you were able to make it ". Noah got into a fighting stance as he was expecting a battle, though the shaman brought his hands down as a way to tell Noah to relax." There isn't going to be a battle, actually there never was a battle ". Noah shook his head in disbelief." What are you talking Old man...I beat those beings...that Armor...that Kami ". The Old man shook his head and point to his head." The Battles was actually in your mind...as was the exhaust you believe you felt when fighting those things...These were trials created by me to train your mind and will power, for that is all that is required to regain your physical form...for a Divine being who believed himself to know alot, you surely didn't know the simple things like that ". The Shaman chuckled as the area all around them warped and before Noah knew it, he was within the tent where he was before when he first came to see the Shaman." So all that...was all in my mind ? ". The Shaman shook his head, and then nodded, which completely threw Noah off." Young special child of the Holy lands...even though your power was stripped from you, the potential you have is far greater than the area you reached...but somehow along the way your heart became shut in, and what you thought was will power and determination was nothing more than pride...and you couldn't really admit to yourself about how the things really affected you. These Trials was set up in your mind and there for weren't exactly real, but the effects of these trials would be far more real than one would believe...if you had been defeated, you would have lost your will completely, and there fore would have been just as dead as anyone else...but you kept your fire burning, and with the will power lit, you couldn't lose even if the beings were 100 times stronger. Your past...it weighed heavy on you, but you cannot allow that to grasp at the potential that you possess...Now...with that same power that you had, the power motivated by the want to embrace Kimi again...THRUST FORWARD AND RECLAIM YOUR SACRED RITE! ". Noah's eyes widened as he threw his arms to the side, fists clenched and his head would motion upwards in a similar manner that the dark armor and the Kami did." AAAHHH!!!!! ". And it would be then that the true power of the Sacred Testament would be unlocked, and The Kami would regain his form on top of the House of Noah. He looked down at his body which happened to be the same, which was perfect. Noah would rush inside so he could find Kimi. Once reaching the second floor, Noah would make his way through the halls, and as he did, everyone looked at him with shock." Sire it's wonderful to see you again ". Many people would say that or other variations of how glad they were to see him again. He made minor gestures that showed he recognized their kind words, but he was also in a rush. Noah looked everywhere though the first floor and the second floor but he couldn't find her. He would check the first floor, but when he couldn't find her there either, he realized there was one other place that he could find her...and so he would make his way out and towards the huge garden that they had , only to find her sitting in the middle of it. Noah felt frozen, not knowing how to approach her. Kimi arm motioned up and aligned itself with her face, and a sniffling noise could be heard which informed him that she was crying. He took a step into the garden as he began to close the distance between them, and as he did Kimi heard the flowers being stepped on, which caused her to turn around very slowly, really not wishing to see anyone at the moment so her head would be lowered, not taking notice that it was Noah. Her hands was pressed up against her chest, crossing each other as if she was trying to keep her heart from escaping. Her eyes would slowly rise up from the ground, and with taking notice, her eyes would widen a bit as her body jolted up just a little from the shock of seeing Noah. That expression would hold for awhile, before her eyes slowly closed and a soft gentle smile formed on her face. Kimi's body would motion forwards just a tiny when she opened her eyes and displayed nothing but pure joy for this moment. Noah would make his way to her and would embrace her in what would become a true beautiful moment for the two." You kept your promise...". And that was all there was to be said.

Words :: 991 Exp
Don't Say Goodbye Space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Don't Say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Say Goodbye   Don't Say Goodbye Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Say Goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Inanis-