Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hope of Dawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Hope of Dawn Kimi_Noah_Togetherx
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea
Health: 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: Beautiful World

Walking out onto the Balcony of The Temple, the once powerful Kami looked to the City infront of him. The Sun was rising as Daybreak came about, and many was sleep...all except Kimi, Galatea, and the Military force who was out to their posts in exchange with the ones who were watching during the night. The Kami was in Divine Robes, running many thoughts through his head of which none were evil or possessing a manipulative nature. It was actually something saddening in a way, as indicated by the soft look on his face. Foot steps could be heard from behind though The Kami just continued looking out to the Prosperous City of Inanis. Towering over him from behind was a Female in Similar Robes, Noah's being White and gold while hers was Pink and Gold. The Figures arms came down, crossing over both of his shoulders and then crossing each other infront of his torso. The Female would place her head over his head, planting her small chin onto the center of Noah's head. Due to Recent events Noah had been stripped of his vast powers and forced into the Child form again, though even in the Child form he did grow quite a bit to where Kimi didn't need to bend over slightly to plant her head on his head. The Embrace was something one would receive from a Goddess, Warm and soothing." What's on your Mind Sir ? ".

Words :: 264 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Hope of Dawn Space

Last edited by Noah on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

" Heh...You just won't stop calling me sir will you ? " Noah asked closing his eyes and smirking. She motioned her head from the top of his head, and brought it right to the side of his face, being aligned with his head which would display the Kami's growth. With her head next to his, her lips slightly above his ear she would whisper." Don't try to shift, plus yea I won't...Even though you're my soul...You're also my King ". Noah chuckled slightly before bringing his arms to his front, he would place them on top of her arms that was crossed his chest." I was thinking about how I can't hear their voices anymore...It feels like a part of them is still within me...but I just can't hear them. It's saddening...but Still life is beautiful ". He answered enjoying her presence. Noah had lost quite a few people in the Past. First was Analiesse, or Ana...someone dear to him who was taken from him and never heard from again. Then There was the person who he once believed was the love of his life Seraphina, but after their encounter in Inanis and with Azazel, He had never seen her again. At some point he eventually gave up on her ever returning, not knowing if she was dead or if she had just abandoned him. It was alright though because There was one individual who popped into his life who stayed by his side and helped him achieve such a beautiful life, so even with the silence of the spirits that once dwelled his body, he couldn't be saddened for long because by his side was no one other than Kimi.

Words :: 302 Exp
Gains ::---
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:53 pm

" Sir Maybe they're just dormant. The Power that Sealed them into you was taken along with your power...but it doesn't mean that they left or anything like that. Maybe the same power that sealed them into you was also the power that allowed you all to communicate amongst each other, and even take over when it wasn't neccessary. It was originally meant as a Curse for you ". Kimi explained, which somewhat made sense to the Kami after hearing it from which would be would indicated by a slight nodd of his head." You might be right about that...Maybe if I encountered Idoun again maybe I could get her to place that Seal on me again ". Noah spoke those words in a manner that would clearly show that he was kidding about it, something that Kimi would get as shown by her slight giggle." I don't think she would place it on you again for the simple fact that you turned it from a Curse to a blessing, something that it wasn't intended for ". They both laughed slightly after that as they continued to look out towards the beautiful city that they built together without the help from anyone else...well asides from the workers.

Words :: 225 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Kimi would hug him a bit more which would be shown by her face pressing more against the side of his, her arms causing more forms of wrinkles within the Robe that the Former Divine Kami was wearing. There was much love, and from Noah's expression, unlike before in the past...there was acceptance of that love. He was a little annoyed though with the recent event though because before his default form was the adult version, which he personally thought would be better fitting to Kimi's taste, and thought that being in this child form would present circumstances where Kimi would approach Noah in a manner that a Mother would approach her Son. It hadn't happen exactly yet but he felt like it was coming, and when it would come he knew that it would probably be one of the most awkward moments of his life. The Kami had to deal with it at the moment though for there wasn't really much that he could do at the moment but try to avoid those situations. Thats when something hit his mind and he knew that he couldn't leave it unattended anylonger.

Words :: 210 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:00 pm

Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

This was an issue that occured over some time ago regarding the twilight temple as well as some of the homes belonging to his people. When everyone became weakened due to the event that occured, something else occured that would have a great impact on the grand city. Some kind of plague went out through the city and with time it took some of the lives of it's inhabitants. Noah wasn't able to react to that effectively due to his own situation that occured with having to regain his physical form back. Kimi did her best to hold down the fort but a plague was something that they just weren't ready for, so some of them died off, while some of them fled the village in attempts to avoid becoming apart of the lost ones. Eventually Noah had regained his form, and utilizing his new found abilties granted through the Sacred Testament, the Kami was able to wipe out the plague before it could claim any more lives. There was no structural damage, but the village itself had to be mended. It is because of this that the people had left the hidden twilight temple unattended and so they would not only need to fix up some of the homes that was left unattended, but they would need to complete the Twilight temple. With the people they had now, it would take almost forever to get everything done, so the Kami would resort to something that he thought he would never do...acquire slaves.

Words :: 277 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Kimi followed right behind Noah as he made his way towards the main chambers which used to be the place where the council met up, back in the time when there was a council. Now Noah's rule was absolute, well not absolute because of the individual that often had to pull him out of a bunch of crap, the individual he relied on most in the world. She eventually caught up with him and positioned herself right next to him." Where are you going Sir ? " Noah really didn't want to say anything because he knew how she would feel about the idea of gaining slaves but some things had to be done. Inanis was supposed to be the paradise of Terra, and he would refuse to accept anything other than that. It would come up to Kimi eventually, so it wouldn't have been a good idea to lie to her right there. His expression became slightly serious as he prepared himself to tell her." Im going to go acquire some help...I found myself caught up in the time with you, though as wonderful as it was...there are some things that need to be done. Inanis is not in the condition that I wanted it to be in. These things must be rectified as soon as possible ".

Words :: 228 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:24 pm

" But how are we going to do that ? You know as well as myself that the remaining of Inanis is in no condition to be working on any projects. We barely have enough workers and builders to make simple constructions. How do you expect them to do something like repair the village ? Kimi asked with a somewhat curious tone of voice, looking to the Kami and waiting for him to reply back to her with an answer that would satisfy her, though she she kind of figured that there could be no good answer from this situation." Hired hands ". Kimi paused for a moment and cocked her head to the side to his response. Hired workers ? Kimi would be against the idea for the soul fact that it would compromise the village itself. People would know of certain things about the city, things that Kimi and Noah wouldn't want out, which was why these certain things was kept just between him, her and one other individual who had not shown his face within the village for the longest. To let others find out would be something horrible to both Kimi and the Kami Noah." Would you like to elaborate on that Sir ". Kimi asked, taking control of the entire conversation.

Words :: 230 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:56 pm

" Well in normal cases, it would be considered slavery ". When Kimi heard that, she looked at him with a repulsed look, completely hating the idea of slavery, but she played his words over again in her head before she would even give herself a chance to have a negative reaction. He said in normal cases, so maybe this wasn't a normal case so she would remain silent for a while so he could continue on." Buuuut...I figured that instead of just paying them what they need to survive in the city...I'll just pay them more than 5 times of what they would normally get. If you think about it, thats actually a bit more than what our normal workers would get so they wouldn't even be considered slaves asides from the idea that they'll be forced to work against their will, but they would also be compensated more than other people, so they wouldn't be bad off...if anything they would appreciate some work. I'll pay them to the point where they wouldn't even want to leave ". Kimi liked the way that he turned it all around from looking like something very horrific to something in greater light. " Hmmmm ".

Words :: 221 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:27 am

Noah actually laughed slightly as he turned to her with what appeared to be a sincere smile. There was one other person that Noah had been able to be sincere with, and that was Sera. Any other situation with him appearing sincere when it didn't include Kimi nor Sera was all false. His hand reached out to hers, followed by the closing of his eyes." Kimi, Trust in me...I wouldn't do anything that would make you upset. Even I know that that's not the smartest move in the world ". A little giggle came from Kimi, before she nodded, believing in him and his words. One could only wonder how two individuals who were worlds apart, both of which possessed a great deal of darkness in their past as well as betrayal could find such happiness not only with each other, but in the world plagued by negative events and even darkness itself. A Human, and a Divine being who once was enveloped in the dark nature of scheming to manipulate everything to go his way, basically an Onikonjou in a Kami's flesh. The actual answer to this was unknown, and though they were definitely out there it really didn't matter. They possessed their form of Paradise already, and even planned to have one in the after life together. In this plagued world, all they had were each other...and to be Honest that's all they needed.

Words :: 261 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:05 am

Hope of Dawn Noah_FullParty
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: --- | --- | ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | --- | ---
Theme: Redemption | Noah's Theme

Noah and Kimi made their way out of the temple and towards the direction of the Barracks located near the village entrance. Noah himself wasn't going to go acquire the slaves, but the soldiers of Inanis. It wouldn't have been hard for them. The two of them would handle the paper needed to immobilize the soldiers, though being that it was Noah, no paper work was actually needed. Still everything done the right way only increased the chances of things going good. Both him and Kimi was now talking to one of the high ranking officers as they planned out where the slaves would be acquired from. They knew it couldn't be from any major place, but more so a place that would put up close to no resistance. After a good period of actually discussing it, They came down with a plan of which would include Noah, Kimi and Galatea. Galatea hadn't been seen in a while but that was because she spent all of her time in the Foxtar District. The Party consisting of Noah, Kimi, and Galatea would scout out the area of which they planned to target, gather information regarding the people there and then send message to them to bring in the force to collect the people. This seemed like a simple enough plan, though what they were bound to encounter would change their lives forever. Kimi nodded her head after pointing out a spot on the map which seemed like a great place to start.

Words :: 275 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:35 am

Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

" There is one particular village that is east of Inanis, one Sir that you should be familiar with ". The solider pointed out to Noah, which would cause him to narrow his eyes at the location and right there it hit him. The images would flash through his head of Him and Sera getting together and heading out to recruit individuals from that very same village. It was a depressing thought in many ways since that was the last time he had seen Sera, as well as he would be gathering individuals from that same place as slaves, well the people who decided not to come before. Thinking about it for a moment, it was one of the good thoughts with him and Sera, though that was the past, so the saddened feeling was only for a second due to Kimi placing her hand ontop of his. In that instant he was set on going through with the plan and would nodd in a manner that an individual without doubt would do." Not much information is known regarding the village except the population mainly consist of woman and children. Hostility level is unknown. You, Kimi and Galatea don't take this lightly, and we'll be around just incase you run into some trouble ". Noah would nodd again before grabbing the map and putting it away. He didn't reply with words, but knew it all already.

Words :: 254 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:33 am

Kimi laughed slightly before placing her hand on Noah's shoulder. What she really wanted to do was wrap her arm inbetween his but it didn't seem like the time for that." Heh, I can't even remember the last time we've been on an adventure ". Immediately Noah would speak, correcting her." Mission ". It seemed more fitting since it involved the military, though Kimi wouldn't agree with that." Noooo It's an adventure ". Noah released a sigh." Noooo It's an Mission! ". Both of them would now be facing each other as sparks flew everywhere from the tension. The Soldier backed away slowly and then made his way out of there immediately. It wouldn't be long from that point that Noah, Kimi and Galatea would be together at the village gates, making their way out of Inanis and on their way to the east. Kimi was to the right of Noah and Galatea was to the left, all three carrying backpacks filled with things that they may need for the mission. The Kami looked ahead and took in a deep breath." And so the mission begins! ". Kimi would then mutter something under her breath which appeared to sound like Adventure, which caused the Kami to grumble at her a bit.

Words :: 232 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:30 am

Theme: Divine Will

Noah's head remained down, his arms in his pockets which gave off a very cool feeling from him to everyone that would see him. Galatea walked with her head arched back and arms behind her head, and Kimi just walked normally with one hand on her the strap that kept the bow to her back. The Party of Noah, Galatea and Kimi drew closer, and as they did a couple of individuals would walk in their path. Noah didn't think it was a big deal, but when he noticed that they individuals appeared to be ough looking just from the glance he had, which would cause him to bring his head all the way up to the sky. Galatea could see the smirks on their face from a distance and could tell that they were going to be trouble. The Thugs would assume that they were just an odd family traveling together, Kimi being the mother and both Noah and Galatea being the teens. When they looked at Kimi, a thought came to their minds." Hey dude, look at that chick in Armor with those brats. She looks hot don't she...she's a milf too ". One said looking to what they assumed was kids. Of course they took notice of the bow, but they assumed that since they were well within Range that it'll be useless if she knew how to use it." All that is good within the world has forsaken these fools. Just look at their faces...you know they're going to try to start trouble with us ".

Words :: 271 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:03 am

Noah agreed with the words spoken by Galatea, as they were just those bandits that thought they could just take what they wanted for themselves even people, something that would seem odd since Noah and the rest was basically going to claim other individuals to do work for themselves. Noah and Kimi wouldn't act against them unless they were provoked, but Galatea was a wild card. Upon getting close to them, She would hold her hand out towards them and smile." Fade into the eternal darkness, shed the tears of the Fallen, Nibelung Exodus! " and with those words, the Kami would unleash a blast of what appeared to be purple energy towards the thugs who immediately attempted to dodge, but one of the three got caught in the blast which would launch them back. Both Noah and Kimi would look to Galatea with an odd look in which Galatea would merely shrug." Hey you can't tell me that they weren't going to come mess with us. Just hit them first before they could get a chance to hit us thats all ". She rubbed the back of her head, which would then cause both Kimi and Noah to lower their heads and sigh. They would face the three bandits who then began to recover from Galatea's attack and got really pissed. One was a little freaked out because they didn't think she would be able to do something like that, having that that she was just a mere kid.

Words :: 271 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty

Despite being freaked out, the Bandit remained there as they all took out some kind of weapon, one being a pole, one being a sword, and one being a Chain. It was official now that a battle between them was going to begin, and so Noah got in what appeared to be a fighting stance and brought his hands out. He knew no actual fighting styles, but it always seemed fitting to get in some kind of fighting stance before a battle. The Thugs would come rushing towards them with everything they had, the one that was hit by Galatea's attack would come straight for her. She would motion straight forwards and shift her body to the right to avoid the first strike from the bandit which appeared to be a vertical strike. She would push her hand out to the side of his arm and somewhat force him to shift a bit. Galatea would then duck, stick her leg out and spin at the same time which would cause the band to fall to the ground. The assault on Kimi was less effective as she would bring her hand up and catch the blunt weapon that the thug attempted to use. Once she caught it, she would push it away and then shoot her elbow towards his face, doing average damage to what could be considered a critical area. The thug flew back and landed on the ground knocked out. Kimi didn't think that she would have knocked him out in one blow but apparently she didn't know her own strength. Galatea flipped back when the thug got back up from the ground for round two. She held her hand out and placed her other hand on the one that was out as if bracing it." Nibelung Exodus! ". That was the actual name, though she would shift around with different names for that skill. The blast of energy would hit the thug and explode causing him to fly back, but this time he was down for the count. Now there was just one.

Words :: 360 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty

The thugs didn't expect them to actually be skilled fighters and so he would feel intimidated by all three of them, now that it was just three on one and all three of them were skilled fighters. Galatea would motion forwards towards the Bandit whose heart was beating quite fast, indicating his fear. Galatea was the one that freaked him out the most because of her creepy appearance, pale like skin and everything else just made her look like some kind of Gothic apparition with formal wear on." Leave me alone you monster! ". Galatea motioned right infront of him and bent down." Boo! " and with that the bandit would turn quickly, get to his feet and make himself scarce. Both Noah and Kimi would look to Galatea with an odd expression, eyes narrowed with their head down a bit. Galatea would turn back to them and bring her arms up in a slight shrug." What ? ". Both Noah and Kimi would shake their heads as they then continued onwards towards the village, followed by Galatea. Some time would pass, 3 days to be exact as they made it to the village that was heavily populated but the condition of the village itself was extremely poor." Looks like these pe " and before Galatea could finish, Kimi would stop her." Galatea not now... ". Galatea and laughed slightly." You need to gain a sense of humor. You're not even letting me finish the joke. You're such a party pooper ". They would then begin to enter the village at a normal pace, though their awareness would be heightened as they made it through what could be considered slums. It was definitely a place that would be made of alot of people who would probably appreciate forced work at a heightened payroll.

Words :: 335 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:25 am

After some time of checking them out, Galatea was able to come to a few conclusions. One was that the people of the village mainly consistsed of Women and Children. There was such a small percentile for men there that they might as well considered the place a female dominated village, though that exactly wasn't the case either. It was mainly woman there because most of the men abandoned the village. There was some tales coming from some of the women as to why the men left, and it had been said that the Men was the defending force of that village. An Oni came one day and kidnapped and eaten all the men so it would have no problem coming when ever it wanted to violate the women of the village. That tale in particular was disgusting to both Galatea and Kimi, though Noah was more curious about this Oni. Noah would ask where they could find this Oni, but the women didn't know, well except one, but that was because The Oni had took her daughter." Aren't we supposed to be taking these people as slaves ? When did an Oni come into the picture? ". Noah looked to Galatea as he would explain it to her." The Oni kidnapped most of the males and killed them just so it can have a village to itself where it can ravage the females. If we claimed these individuals and began transporting them with our forces, then there is a possibility that the Oni will become a minor problem. It'll be better if we locate the Oni and then kill it before taking these people as slaves".

Words :: 295 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:25 am

A New objective was added to their mission...it was to slay the Onikonjou that was terrorizing the village, though they would have to do it with as less trouble as possible, meaning a quick locate the demon, don't have an extending battle, make it quick and then head back. Kimi Had her hand on her bow as she looked in the direction where the home of the woman who had her daughter taken was located. It was said that after the incident, The woman had isolated herself since there was no one to help her. That would be a great place to start since she would have most likely known where the demon was. The Party of Galatea, Noah and Kimi made their way to the home and entered without knocking. It seemed very silent, and the whole place was like a trash bin. It was nasty and dark, something that normal individuals would be freaked out about. Down the halls they walked in a linear formation, Noah being first, Kimi being behind Noah and behind Kimi was Galatea. Eventually they would make it to a room with a lone table and an depressed lady." Hello ? " Noah called out which caused the lady to lift her head a bit to see them." What do you want ? ". The woman asked in what seemed to be a depressed tone." We want to know where your daughter is. We've heard that she was taken away from you by the Onikonjou that terrorized this place and we decided that we want to help. It may have been a few years ago but she may still be alive". The Woman's eyes widened, not believing what she was hearing...people who are actually willing to help." Really!? You're going to help me ? ". Noah would nodd but then bring his index finger up." Yes, given that you show us to the haven of the Oni...for we don't know the location ". The Woman would get up, and in that instance her depression would vanish within an instant. She would rush to the Child and embrace him hard, though Noah didn't like it because of the smell." Thank you very much! ".

Words :: 388 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:26 am

They would take some time preparing for the side quest taken up by the Kami Noah, and as they did, the Soldiers of Inanis waited some distance of the outskirts, just waiting for Noah's signal. Once the Party was ready, they would make their way out from the village being led by the mother that was guiding them to the location of the Demon. The Location itself was not far from there, which made it easy for the Oni to come there when ever it wanted. The entire party would make small talk with the mother on their way there, and during that period they learned a lot about the woman's daughter and why the Oni would possibly want her." If that's the case then it's most likely that she is being used for something, which means she's not expendable...she'll be alive ". Noah's reassurance helped the woman a lot. A few hours would pass and they would eventually make it to a huge cave that was the Haven of the Demon. " This is it ". Noah would look to the woman and nod slightly." Sit here, we'll go and handle things ". The Mother shook her head quickly." No! thats my daughter in there ". After awhile of arguing, Noah just gave up and allowed the mother to come along, though he did warn her that if something happened to her, she couldn't expect much from them. Of course destiny would have it where it would actually affect Noah and the rest more than he would have wanted. They traveled deep within the cave looking around for the girl who had been gone for years. From the description given by the mother, she had brown skin with violet eyes. Hair was like a light blue or violet, though often mistaken for white. It was clear that they would know her when they see her.

Words :: 336 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty

They made sure to be very silent as they traveled, not wanting to really alert the demon, at least through noise. There was no way for them to mask their scent or anything else for that matter. As they drew closer to a light area, they all would take notice of a Little girl laying down in the back of the cave sleeping. She seemed at peace, though there was something wrong with this image. The mother's eyes widened as she was filled with joy that they were able to find her little girl. She would run over towards her, which Noah and Kimi would look to her fast knowing that something was wrong here." NO STOP! " But before the words could process in the mother's head, a huge head would come from the darkness and slam it's open mouth down on top of her, scooping her up into it's mouth as it then began to chew, killing the mother. Blood seeped out of the mouth almost as if the demon was eating glass, but they all knew that the blood was from the mother. The sight of that shocked all of them, but they eventually gathered themselves and prepared themselves. It would turn it's attention towards them as it growled a bit more, moving over the little girl. They would get ready to engage in what could be a very dangerous battle. All three of them held their palms in front of them and clenched so that the back of their palm would be facing the demon." Prepare to be cast into the true darkness of the world ". And with that said, the battle between Noah, Kimi, Galatea and the Demon would begin.

Words :: 301 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty

The battle would battle would come to an end, the Demon falling to the side with a bunch of arrows in it, and damages from Galatea and Noah. It was a close battle, Noah's clothes being torn at various places while there were minor bruises and cuts on him. Kimi had bigger cuts and bruises, but was still in good condition. Majority of her armor was messed up, which was strange because even though she had Hand to hand combat skills, she specialized in range so she should have been the one with the least damage. The reason for this was because Kimi was the one of the group that was dealing most of the damage with her Composite Bow and arrows, and there for the beast targeted her more than it did Noah or Galatea. Galatea was still in perfect condition asides from a little sweat that developed during her time of dodging the beast and attack it from beneath. She was the nimble one of the group, and though she dealt her portion of the damage, the demon was not able to touch her once. All three of them would make their way to the girl as she still remained sleep despite the battle that went on." So...what do we do now ? ". Galatea asked as they looked to the girl who began moving a little as if she was waking up." The Poor things mother is dead, and ". Noah would interrupt immediately." Kimi I know where you are going with this and No...". She looked to him with a sadden expression." Please...she's going to be alone in the world if she don't have anyone. She's such a beautiful one and I can't allow her to be subjected to the the life in the slums ". When the girl woke up, she would bring herself up and look towards the party of three." Who...who are you ? ".

Words :: 336 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:27 am

Noah would look at her, narrow his eyes a bit and then walk away from her. Kimi would kneel down towards her and place her hand on her beautiful hair." Im Kimi, That's Noah and that one there is Galatea...". She looked to Noah and then back to her. She couldn't remember her Mom, and so the first thing she thought was could Kimi be her Mom. She was hesitant to ask so she looked away a little, appearing scared somewhat." Are...are you my Mom ? ". She asked, a question that would cause Galatea to look at Kimi with an shocked look, wondering how Kimi was going to reply to that. Kimi was shocked by the question and didn't know what to say. Noah said no about taking her in, but Kimi's heart couldn't allow this to end in a sad way as it was almost set to do with the death of her real mother. Kimi would take a deep breath, close her eyes, and then after awhile open them with a soft smile." Yes Sweetie ". Noah heard that, his eyes widened as he ran to some random water source, drunk some water, came back and then spat it out in a comical fashion." Wha!? ". Kimi would then hug her, and immediately gave her a name, or a new name." My little Jade ". Galatea would laugh hard at the way Noah reacted, and the situation that Kimi had created for them. Jade would throw her arms around Kimi and return the hug to the best of her ability. Noah was definitely not cool with this, but... he could become cool with it. He could just see how happy Kimi was with her, and so Noah would release a sigh signifying his retreat from the stance he took regarding this situation.

Words :: 314 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:27 am

Eventually Noah and the crew would return with Jade, and would give the signal for the Units to move in and gather up the harmless individuals to put into slavery, though they would actually be payed more than actual workers so it wouldn't exactly be bad asides from the 'being forced to work' Part. They didn't put up a fight, and though they wanted to they couldn't. They would be gathered up from the various places in the slum like village by the soldiers, though it wasn't done in a harsh manner. No one put up a fight and there for no one was hit. They would be escorted out of the village in what appears to be two lines, all of which were harmless. Infront of those two lines was the party of Noah, Kimi, Galatea, and now Jade, a spiritual being who possessed special abilities around Healing, Magical Shielding, and the unique ability to communicate with beasts. Now the Party was officially completed. Galatea was actually a bit surprised that Noah would give in to allowing Kimi to take care of Jade, and thought maybe because since he loved Kimi, that he wanted her to be happy. That and the idea that they'll be a family, though she didn't think too much on that. There was some things that needed to be done and the the completion of the Twilight Temple was a must for them all. After some time of traveling without any issues, the Party along with the military units and slaves would finally arrive to the great city of Inanis, and so the construction of the Twilight Temple would continue once they were led there.

Words :: 306 Exp
Hope of Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hope of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope of Dawn   Hope of Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope of Dawn
Page 1 of 1