Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Star Aftermath

Go down 
+4
aѕceпxion
Rek
Noah
Rune
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://shintheory.rpg-board.net/t599p150-saga-ii-dusk-star#11982

After speaking to his sister, Yuki keeps his attention set upon her as she begins to respond to his statement. As he listened to her he thought upon the first part of her statement about missing her, though as she refers to him as a 'puppy' he softly growls at her. He did indeed miss his sister, he had accomplished so much during there time apart and now he wished to show her what he has done and how he has changed since the last time he seen her. Remaining still as she draws closer to them Yuki doesn't pull away or lash out at the female as she brings her hand up and rubs under his chin with two fingers. With his sister in front of him speaking, Yuki's full attention become fixed on her as he remains silent while listening to her teasing. As Eri finishes speaking, a soft chuckle escapes the half-breed as he brings a hand up and reaches out to lightly pat Eri on top of her head before messing up her hair, " Little boy? " the half-breed murmurs as he looks at his sister, " Perhaps you should be the little sister for a little while, that way I can see what its like to be a big brother? I mean, you are pretty little after all. We can call you Little Eri. " Yuki says jokingly to his sister. Though she had been teasing him, the half-breed kept his reactions to her teasing down for the time being since things where still a bit tense. " Since you have finally come back sis, how about you come with me to my village? I'm sure we can find you a room in the inn or you can stay at my house. " he adds with a faint nod before shifting his attention from his sister and glancing back to Noah, " Sorry about that Noah, this is my sister Eri. Eri, this is a friend and ally, Noah. " the half-breed says, offering a simple introduction between the two.

EXP: 352
Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:39 pm

OOC: I noted Waiting on Ruling.
and Juggernaut was not used so it wouldn't keep from interrupting as the Warp occured after the first strike, not before or during where it would be interrupted as your stuff is being contested as we speak
so please be patient. It was there to keep you from posting so once it was done, things go move on accordingly >.>
Once a Ruling has been made then we shall continue
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:07 pm

• CONTESTING A POST. If you have an issue with someone's post, abide by the following steps:
1) DO NOT POST. Try to talk out the matter with that RPer to come to a compromise/understanding.
* You must try to work it out first. If you post after an offending post, then you agree to whatever was posted above your post therefore removing your right to later complain about said post.

2) If the RPer doesn't respond within 24 hrs and is active during that period THEN use the report feature (the ! icon) on the offending post and fill out a complaint to Shin.
* State the issue in the report post as well as the process of trying to correct the issue with the offending member.

3) Shin will judge whether there IS an issue and if there is, they will speak on the issue.
* If found in the wrong, the RPer will be requested to correct their post, repost, or Shin will decide what happens in that post.

That is odd b/c I haven't gotten anything messages in my inbox saying anything about it so I'm not sure what you are contesting too.... so I'll be waiting on that.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:20 am

Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 NoahPost_FalseYoungxLoveKimixGalatea-1
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea Valesti
Health: 0%[Undead] | 71% | 100%
Stamina: 127% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: VI [+5.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Soul Link[∞] | Hero[∞] | Guardian[3]
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: The Diary of Jane

It would appear that this individual was just too fast for Noah, a type of battle that Noah was experiencing for the first time, and a battle that he clearly wasn't going to win. He couldn't get his spells off fast enough so there would be nothing much left to do besides simply attempting to avoid her swift strikes. Kimi was down on the ground on her side watching the battle occur between the Val'Cie and the Archangel. She felt so usless at the moment, as useless as Noah was feeling. His pride had finally got the best of him, and would put him in a horrible condition. Kimi watched as the Ultimate Shield fell apart revealing the true form of Noah, the Kid that she vowed to protect, and serve. Noah motioned to the right in attempts to dodge attack launched towards him, but she was just too fast for him. He was on his guard with his arms up, but it didn't protect him like the Ultimate Shield once did. Moving to the side did avoid having the strike hit directly, but it would cut into his side, delivering full damage to the Kami, before erupting in flames in the formation of a cone, the force tossing what would become his partially charred body over to the side." AHHHHH!!!! " Once Noah hit the ground, he would remain on the ground with his arm charred beyond repair for a normal individual and pieces gone around the underarm. All along that side was burned and portions over his body. His eyes opened up but in a weak manner, being at the point of simply passing out. Kimi watched this Transpire as her heart rushed at the sight." NOAH!!! ". She yelled pushing herself off the ground and rushing in the direction that he was blown to by the Val'Cie's attack. Given if Eri didn't cut her down right there, she would make it to Noah with her Armor tarnished from Eri's attack. She threw her body over Noah's body in attempt to protect him from the Val'Cie, and at the same time tears developed that she tried to hide well. She remained Silent, wondering if Yuki's Sister was going to finish them off. She wouldn't apologize for not stopping Noah before, but she was sorry that she wasn't able to protect him as she believed she should have. With the burns, of the arm, red lightning would shoot off from them as he managed to open his eyes. The red lightning was no threat, but was simply his body attempting to Regenerate. He was defeated none the less." Ki...Kimi...".

Notes:

Words :: 477Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 Space
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:56 am

Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 Eri_1a
Dark Star Aftermath
The cold look of my visage is unyielding at seeing the girl throw herself on top of the boy. An action that no Al'Bhedian woman would ever do for any man, or boy. Although I care and have more feeling for my son then I would care to admit, I would still not shield him from harm made of his own doing. Mercy was not a word within Al'Bhed language and is seen as a weakness of the Terrain but the Al'Bhed do not see a need to waste a life that could still be useful.

The sapphire orbs shift to see Jyn's approach, the glances down at the ground to where the sword once was.... Finding that it was gone and Jyn's hunter friend along with that girl.... These question could wait seeing that Jyn was still here, and seemed to be back to his normal self. I wasn't ever sure of what to make of that and I am still not sure. The blade in my offhand is placed back into its leather holder across my lower back as my view goes back to the boy's body and the girl before taking the steps needed to come next to the two. The flat side of the cold blade would run along the side of her cheek, "It is time to talk little girl. Explain to me what this boy do to Yuki and try to do to myself? Are you his mate?" The question would come in a cold tone as I watched... the red lightning coming from the body. An odd sight to be seen....

xp: 268 | 1380
Tech:
Attributes:
Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 Eri_3a
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:18 am

Health: 0%[Undead] | 71% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: VI [+5.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Kimi was prepared for death, even one that would be permanent without Noah there to bring her back. She wouldn't react in a shocked nor a negative manner to the blade being placed near her face. Regardless of what was to be their fate, Kimi wouldn't be stubborn with the woman as she just remained over Noah. She asked what Noah did to Yuki, and then if she was his mate, one of the two questions she was more than willing to answer than the other. She wiped her eyes on her shoulder before turning her head only slightly so she could see the Woman while still over Noah." Yuki is at Home...most likely in his Room. Noah...Noah warped him instantly into Theden using The Void Element...we didn't want both of you two to have to walk all the way back and so you could have more time to spend with each other before we come vis...visit ". She then put it together. She didn't know why Eri attacked them, but she must have thought that they had did something bad with Yuki, which meant she must not have been familiar with the Void Element. She didn't know if she could answer the second question, though if there was ever a time to speak it, then this would be the time, definitely with Noah barely awake." Noah...Noah isn't my mate...but...but I love him with everything I am...". She remained over Noah, who at this point had a body that appeared to be free of any form of wound, being able to reconstruct any part of his body. even with his eyes lowered in a weakened manner as he looked to Kimi, not knowing what to really think. Here close to the point of death, barely pulling himself from death's grip, she was there for him and even protecting him with her being...something no one in this world have done for him.

Notes:

Words :: 356Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:33 pm

One moment he was standing with his sister in front of Noah waiting on him to teleporting the two of them to Theden and the next he is touched by Noah and teleported away. Coming to stand in Theden after being teleported, Yuki expected his sister to be right there with him since he thought she would be joining him in Theden, however she was not there with him as he had thought. Unsure what happened the half-breed wondered if his sister had decided to stay behind at the last minute or if Noah had sent her somewhere else either by mistake or on purpose. While wondering about his sister Yuki quickly moves back into his house before he shifts back to his human form and lets out a soft growl as he begins to relax. Back in his human form Yuki makes his way back to his room and begs to get dressed, wondering more upon why his sister was not here with him as well as the battlefield he had just left and the relic. Shaking his head faintly, the half-breed pushes such thoughts aside since it was no more of his concern now that he is back in Theden. Pushing the thoughts of the battlefield he had just come from aside, the half-breeds mind shifts to other topics, one of which being the thought of food and the other being his village. Raising to his feet as he finishes getting dressed, Yuki makes his way from his bedroom and makes a pit stop in his kitchen to grab some dried meat before he steps out of his house and glances around for a brief moment while taking a bite of the dried meat. News of his return had already spread around the village like fire and one of the first to come to his house was his companion Ulfric, the large beast sitting a few meters from Yuki's house waiting on the male.

EXP: 342
Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Jyn witnesses as the one fighting with Eri is struck down and views the results as he comes within conversational range of the two. Seeing the young woman, Kimi, throw herself over Noah, Jyn would arrive a few paces of Eri. For the moment that Eri’s gaze shifts to him, Jyn lifts a hand with a grin and a short wave, but as one who is focused observes that his presence is more or less noted than anything else. In this situation he didn’t know the correct greeting from her. She did seem pretty pre occupied with the lad and the woman protecting him, so having her run into his arms didn’t seem like it would occur. Additional, with the backwards society of the Al’Bhed, it would probably be a point in case where Jyn was supposed to be the one doing the slow motion folic through the Gaussian terrain with arms spread open, inviting the stoic Eri into his embrace. Still that would be a bit emasculating in itself, but then again, Jyn could under a small amount of localized humiliation to get into a girl’s pants. The dance after the touchdown was the only thing that was important.

Somewhere within that, Jyn’s attention turned to the unconscious lad, as the red lightning catches him off guard, leaving him expecting some type of impact blast given what he knew of Noah. Things seemed to be okay, which allowed Jyn to loosen up as far as tenseness went. The martial artist was pretty lost as far as what was happening, so instead of busting in with some type of salutation, he decided to simply stand back and watch quietly from the side.

312 / 3649
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:58 am

Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 Eri_1a
Dark Star Aftermath
Interesting, so the boy was only trying to help and that was the ride he spoke of... I was thinking he had a cart or something. Yuki should have known that I would not have taken an offer that would just drop me in a place that is unknown to me. And on top of that where would the adventurer be in traveling in such a way. You would never see anything new or meet interesting people. Had my brother become so weak with fear that he doesn't travel the roads... It already shames me that no Al'Bhedian woman has calmed him do to his lustful actions. I coddled him to much as a child. I will have to test him when I see him again. After hearing the girls words, the blade is lifted from her cheek and places into it leather binding. The girl doesn't claim ownership of the boy but it seem she still holds him in some form of value. He seems to be young to be of any value to myself, even though he has shown his worth in battle, and I am in not rush in replacing the two men that have been taken from me. "Seeing that you value him, I will leave him in your care for now." My slim form shift to walk away, "In three summers, when the crops are ready for harvest and the moon is full. He is to bring a feather to the top Mt. Kato in the northern desert where he will repay me for the life I have left to him."

Taking Jyn by the arm, much like I have seen terrain women enjoy doing with their men. I still was not sure what the point of rubbing ones beast on a man's arm but both sides always seem to be enjoying it. "Looks like it is just the two of us again." There be a pull as I try to drag him along with me in a not so lady like manner as I give Jyn a slight grin. "Wasn't your friend with you?"

xp: 350 | 1730
-Exit with the posting of Jyn-
Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 Eri_3a
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:10 am

Health: 20% | 71% | 100%

Kimi did nothing but nod to terms set by the Female that had decided to spare their lives. She didn't care about anything else in this world , just Noah who barely remained conscious. Noah's body was perfect, as if a battle had never occured, though his clothes were was damaged which really wasn't important now. When the female left them and made her way over to the individual known as Jyn, Noah's eyes would concentrate on Kimi to the best of their abilities while in the weakened state. He was able to manage a light smirk as he spoke." You're...my Angel ". He said to Kimi as Kimi shook her head before stroking his hair away from his face. Those words spoken was to invoke what would be a high leveled healing spell, of which would immediately bring him from the brinks. It would give him enough strength to perform another spell which would be used to warp both Kimi and Noah out of there and away from that place." Each of us have to have an Angel...and since You're mines...you have to have one as well ". Kimi replied before the both of them vanished in an instant.

Exit RP
Notes:

Words :: 215Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Jyn continues to wait passively until Eri’s business was over. He thinks a bit at the words she used about leaving Noah in the care of the girl on top of him. It seemed as if that would be the obvious choice, unless there was another meaning to it? When she mentions the thing about the feather, Jyn frowns slightly remembering the reference that she told him before. Why would he need to do something like that? Either way, he isn’t given much time to lament on it before he finds himself elbow in boob and being pulled away from the generally vicinity. Shrugging off everything that had occurred thus far, he simply enjoys his current being pulled around and exits stage left with his friend whom he hadn’t seem in a while.

146 / 3795
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Star Aftermath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2