Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Star Aftermath

Go down 
+4
aѕceпxion
Rek
Noah
Rune
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Dark Star Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:34 pm

https://shintheory.rpg-board.net/t599p150-saga-ii-dusk-star#11982

After speaking to his sister, Yuki keeps his attention set upon her as she begins to respond to his statement. As he listened to her he thought upon the first part of her statement about missing her, though as she refers to him as a 'puppy' he softly growls at her. He did indeed miss his sister, he had accomplished so much during there time apart and now he wished to show her what he has done and how he has changed since the last time he seen her. Remaining still as she draws closer to them Yuki doesn't pull away or lash out at the female as she brings her hand up and rubs under his chin with two fingers. With his sister in front of him speaking, Yuki's full attention become fixed on her as he remains silent while listening to her teasing. As Eri finishes speaking, a soft chuckle escapes the half-breed as he brings a hand up and reaches out to lightly pat Eri on top of her head before messing up her hair, " Little boy? " the half-breed murmurs as he looks at his sister, " Perhaps you should be the little sister for a little while, that way I can see what its like to be a big brother? I mean, you are pretty little after all. We can call you Little Eri. " Yuki says jokingly to his sister. Though she had been teasing him, the half-breed kept his reactions to her teasing down for the time being since things where still a bit tense. " Since you have finally come back sis, how about you come with me to my village? I'm sure we can find you a room in the inn or you can stay at my house. " he adds with a faint nod before shifting his attention from his sister and glancing back to Noah, " Sorry about that Noah, this is my sister Eri. Eri, this is a friend and ally, Noah. " the half-breed says, offering a simple introduction between the two.

EXP: 352
Dark Star Aftermath 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Dark Star Aftermath NoahPost_PrometheusxKimixGalatea
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea Valesti
Health: 200% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 200% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: IV [+3.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Soul Link[∞] | Hero[∞] | Ultimate Shield[10|10]
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: Enters Eri

The introduction given by the half-breed would not just confirm things but it would also change the thought that he had on the individual. Yuki also recognized her as his older sister, so it wasn't a one sided thing and Yuki seemed to not have a problem with that kind of behavior towards him. Giving the idea that they were actually brothers and sisters, Noah would no longer consider that some kind of rude and inappropriate act, more so as an funny and enjoyable one. A complete different portrait was painted of Eri within the mind of the Kami as he would turn to face her and bow slightly displaying some form of respect for the sister of his ally." Ah! The sister of Yuki. It is a pleasure to meet you...If your personality is as great as your beauty, then I'll like it very much to get to know you better ". It slipped his mind that he still had his Ultimate Shield on, though he normally wouldn't discard it until it he was either back home or the layer itself was destroyed. If it had came to his mind at this moment, he most likely would have just caused the layer to withdraw, or at least over his face so he wouldn't look like some kind of evil brute.

Notes:

Words :: 233Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Dark Star Aftermath Space
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Dark Star Aftermath Eri_1a
Dark Star Aftermath
Yuki just takes my teasing like a man, and even comes up with a nice come back by messing up my hair, not that my physical appearances making fun of by short height. Or at less as far as height goes for an Al'Bhed woman I am consider to be short, to a Terran I could be above average. The hand rubbing Yuki's chin pulls away to fix the orange tinted sunglasses that where now crooked from Yuki rubbing my head. An invitation to his village is given and introduction to the unusual entity is made. Shifting my attention to the being in question that Yuki introduce as his friend, I was not sure what to make of its appearance or the words he spoke.

There is a pause as I wonder what would be the correct responds would be... I wasn't really sure how my ability to attract a mate and my nature had anything to do with each other. "Umm... Why think you Noah. It is good to know my brother has made some friends on his path." The glowing sapphire eyes glance back at Yuki to answer the question that he had given me. "I have finished my task in Mare Maris and it will be some time before everything is ready and I need to meet up with the tribe again. It has been awhile since we last seen each other. So I will stay with you for a short while if you wish and you can show me this village of yours."

xp: 257 |
Dark Star Aftermath Eri_3a
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:02 pm

After introducing the two, Yuki shifts his gaze and glances between them for a brief moment before turning his gaze to Noah as he begins to speak. Keeping his gaze on Noah, Yuki listens to the male as he speaks to his sister. As Noah falls silent Yuki turns his attention from the male and looks back to his sister. As she begins to speak and when she begins to answer him, accepting his offer to come with him and see his village. Listening to her accept his offer a smile takes form on the half-breeds muzzle and as she falls silent he brings his arms up and attempts takes hold of his sister and embraces her in his arms for a hug and lift her from the ground. " Great, thats good to hear. You can stay at my place. " He says with a faint nod, " and I can take you on a tour of Theden. " the half-breed was pleased to hear that his sister was going to join him at his village, it had been a while since he had seen her and he wished to catch up on all that they had missed since she had went to take care of things she had to tend too. Setting his sister back on the ground if she allowed him to pick her up, Yuki would glance back to Noah to address him, " Would you two like to come to Theden as well or will you be heading back to Inanis? "

EXP: 250
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: IV [+3.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Soul Link[∞] | Hero[∞] | Ultimate Shield[10|10]

Kimi took a step closer aligning herself right next to Noah after the introduction and when Yuki asked if the two of them wanted to come to Theden with them. There was a moment were both Kimi and Noah thought about it for a second but then both individuals closed their eyes with soft smiles on their faces. It was nearly impossible to see on Noah due to the structure of his Ultimate Shield, as the mouth that was covered with the same substance but white, made in the images of teeth but with two fangs going up at both ends. Both shook their heads at that time softly as Kimi's hand connected with Noah's hard hands, her fingers locking in between each one of his fingers. Noah's fingers wasn't able to do the same at the moment due to his state, so they just closed. " Maybe later...even though we don't remember what happened here, I know that it was something enough to get me tired...well both of us. We plan to go to Theden later today, and from the words exchanged between the two...it would appear that you two owe it to yourselves for some personal family time. This way we'll be rested up for what I need to discuss with you, and we wont be intruding on ya get together time ". He said before turning around with Kimi." The discussion regarding the Pride Demon can wait...will you two want a ride home ? ". Noah asked, wondering if they planned to walk or wanted to get home now, because being the true master of the spatial element, travel was never an issue.

Notes:

Words :: 294Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:54 pm

The battle was over and in passing through Uriel, Battousai would be ready for the unexpected to occur; but in the unexpected, he expected a further transformation or show of resiliency in his opponent. He was able to understand, during his attack, that he hadn’t been the only one to attack. Luckily Yuki was able to attack in precision with him, though it may not have been needed, and Dravec seemed to play a role in things as well. In observing what happened next, the samurai would see his target drop to a knee, less than five feet from him. He would realize that though there was no reason for it to occur, his blade seemed to strike shallow through the male’s torso, as his body seemed to be more consistent than it should have been. Such an observation is attributed to the fact that the opponent didn’t seem to be ‘normal.’

Still, it did seem as if things were over. The shell of a man appeared to be cracking and breaking apart. Suddenly, things seemed to escalate and a crescendo of flames flare with an oppressive aura that causes the samurai to take a step back and set a defensive stance. The pain pinging in his body tugged on him in a manner that was not aided by the aura emitting from the male who was having his face peel off and burn the ground.

After the flare of chaos, Battousai found himself within a calm that showed the true nature of the sword and what had occurred, though it mattered not to him. He attacked what had attacked him; though it was calm, he was still coaxed by what was inside him while feeling the pain of having to exert himself due to his counter attack. Mercy was the last thing on his mind for this stranger. The samurai knew that nothing good could come from keeping this one alive, but he half expected Dravec to blast him away with magic seeing as the oppressive aura seemed to be a physical hindrance, but before any actions could be made, the symbol on the swords seemed to immediately glow green and caste an encompassing light. By this time, Battousai was ready to blast everything before him on his own, but he did not want to move too hastily in his condition before understanding the atmosphere he was in; for that reason he remained defensive until the aura faded.

After the light, the samurai would see his target healed, which was quite alarming, but not as confusing as then seeing the healed target then try to kill himself only to be shot by an arrow, or something to that regard. The barrier around them seemed to fade away along with the oppressive aura and then some other crap happens as Battousai watches someone move to the sword, but get shot off with an arrow before he could kill him. He talked, and then moved to the body, wherein Battousai just kind of watched at this point, then looked to Dravec with a ‘you’re shitting me, right?’ look on his face. Beyond that point, the samurai cared no more about Azazel or Uriel, but wondered where the fuck the arrows were at when Uriel was attacking people. Either he should have been shot or the people he was shooting, but since nothing was making sense, Battousai would attempt to strengthen his grip on reality to make out what was happening within mere feet of him. More arrows and then the sword was left remaining there.

With the batshit behind them, time would seem to resume in a manner that almost made sense as Yuki began a conversation with the child and Jyn’s friend. Battousai would turn his attention back to the sword and wonder if he would be getting shot with arrows at any time. Speaking mentally to Dravec, he would comment, “what do you make of this sword?” It didn’t make sense to grab it. Thought arrows weren’t too large of a concern for any member character, having your body taken over, especially in a weakened form, wasn’t too luxurious of an option. If they couldn’t control it’s power, then Unknown would conclude there was no use for it.

785 / 785
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Much had occurred in a short period of time and while I do not know why Uriel is still alive, I find that something seems to have affected my desire to end his life for being foolish enough to attack my lord. I figure I have terminated lives for less, so this isn't really a big deal. I wonder who would've wished for mercy upon our enemy. The child I assume is one. Yuki, I know would not have done so and I know that neither Battousai or myself would shift so drastically in the heat of battle. The church would not either. I doubt the child's female consort would offer up mercy for the reason that I would not and then I remember who else is here... Jay'de. While I am not pleased that she would show such compassion to an enemy, I am not upset with her. She has a soft core and that is not always a bad thing, but it is definitely something that I will have to teach her to check and control. Observing the operative appear out of nowhere and retrieve his master, he states that his brothers shall retrieve the sword. The first thought that pops into my head is "Oh really?" While I did not desire quarrel with Mare Maris considering my history with them, in my current state, I would not mind a fun little fight.

These thoughts are distracted by my concern of the plausibility of the spirits trying to possess Battousai. When he asks about the sword, I look at it again. "It is powerful, but its use in battle is limited due to its condition and what we saw earlier with that kami. There also seems to be a collection of spirits possessing the weapon and they are at odds. Also they are able to take over one who wields the sword. I am curious to study the possession and how it works. If we can understand it then perhaps, we can utilize such a weapon and the spirits within." Having given my assessment, I would fall silent.

370/370/1
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:37 pm

With the question, Yuki keeps his attention set upon Noah, his gaze shifting from Noah to Kimi now that she had come to stand next to him. Keeping his gaze on Noah, Yuki listens as he begins to speak up. Yuki listens as Noah declines his offer to come to Theden as well, stating a good reason for such a decline. It had been some time since Yuki had seen his sister and since she was going to Theden as well then he would have time to spend with her before Noah and Kimi would come to Theden. Listening to Noah, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Alright. " Yuki murmurs as he shifts his gaze from Noah as he turns around. Turning his gaze from NOah, Yuki glances back to his sister as Noah continues to speak. It seemed that he and Noah had some rather important buisness to discuss when he come to visit Theden later. When he asks about a ride, Yuki glances back to him for a brief moment before turning his gaze back to his sister. A 'ride' back to his village sounded rather good given the fact that he didn't have any fast way to travel back to his village aside from foot, though he wasn't sure if his sister had some ability to teleport them to his village. " Perhaps.. " Yuki says as he looks to his sister, " What do you say Eri, Noah should be able to get us there faster then walking unless you want to walk to my village. "

EXP: 266
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Noah honestly didn't mind using his abilities to get them home in the fastest way possible, possibly the fastest way in the world or Worlds, as something that would appear as a grand feat to some would be nothing more than microscopic to the Archangel. He wasn't in a rush though, waiting for a reply from them...but what he did know was that once he left, that would be it. He would think that they would want to get home faster, and he knew personally that Yuki didn't possess the speed to cover such large distances in a short time, and even so he would gradually exhaust himself. He knew nothing of the female figure and like a true fighter wouldn't do of Himself, He wouldn't gauge her abilities based on her appearance, for many could say that when he's not tall, bulky and looking like a evil brute...when he's in child form that he's harmless and cute without the malevolent smirk. Kimi kept her hands locked with Noah's as she just waited win a cheerful manner, awaiting the reply from the two." The Region of the Coast is covered with blood, those of Human, Demons and Angels alike. It's always best to avoid them when possible ". There was an odd tilt in her head, companied by a chilling smile.

Notes:

Words :: 241Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:33 am

Saga Aftermath

The sword was there, watched by the eyes of the verstect gestalt. Perhaps there was a chance at which it could be recovered, but when you tried would you survive? Better question be however, if you touched the sword. Would you still be yourself after the event? The questions were many. Answers few. Ultimately the only way to find out would be to try. But perhaps dispatching the hidden members of the group gurding it would be a better idea before actually trying to get the sword. They were in this area somewhere, and likely spiritual presences would still be showing off to those who sought them out. It was unlikely that they were as strong as the group that had defeated the avatar of punishment.

So there were your obvious choices. Go for the sword outright, hope you'd survive the inevitable rain of arrows and grab the blade. ( And subsequently hope not to be overwhelmed by the possession). Or you could take out those guarding it, and then do as you wished with the sword. Perhaps finding a safer way to move it than the grab and run technique.

Still burned into the ground were a few of the symbols that had seemed to leak from Uriels cracked body after his defeat. Theys till remained there like runes, glowiing orange at the point near the sword. These, unknown to those that stood there were words, just like those wihtin the sword. Those ones that had not yet managed to awaken and escape as their devices should want them to. As much a danger as they may have been, these ones seemed spiritually dormant. And would ultimately have no effect on anyone trying anything with the sword. But were perhaps something to examine in on themselves as well.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:30 pm

With a nod, Battousai would accept Dravec’s words. He could still feel that there were eyes upon them, which may have been his paranoia, but the group that seemed to be guarding the sword from the shadows didn’t seem to be making any sudden moves towards it. Aside from that, they did not seem hostile to those in attendance, since they were not opening fire in order to scare others away. Battousai would take in this information and assume that it was correct to think that they wanted others to simply leave the sword where it were and they would collect it later as it was highly doubtful that they would leave after shooting a few people in proximity of the blade. Deep within him, Unknown weighed the variables of how useful the sword would actually be to him as it could end up being more of a nuisance than a weapon. Time had to be invested into learning its secrets, and studying things wasn’t something that wished to fill his time with. Aside from him, he could consider that Dravec could study the blade, or Jyn could, since he seemed the most curious out the personas. But still, Battousai would inquire on his friends thoughts, “perhaps it’s best to destroy the blade, so no other man may wield it?” If it were Mare Maris’s eyes upon it at the moment, then Battousai would have to ponder the fact to whether this would be considered stealing from the nation or not. He had no knowledge of the Queen to solidify that she was war going, but then again, he wouldn’t have guessed from the rumors, something like this would happen on her soil either.

Sleepily and confused, the previously mentioned Jyn would be nearing the gates of Mare Maris attempting to gain information on what had just happened and if the plague was still going on or not. He picked up on signs of a conflict outside of the town at this point in time.

370 / 1155
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:57 pm

It would be at this moment that I would give full thought to the matter. Destroying the blade was an option, but we do not know if the blade will react to us trying to destroy it. It could have a far more violent reaction or backlash to said attempts. Trying to physically retrieve it would also pose a threat as we had already witnessed with Uriel. In pondering the other options, an idea hit me while thinking back on a memory that I currently cannot recall. That is most strange. No matter. If we are unsure about touching or destroying it then perhaps our only other option is to trap it. Spatial energy would flow around and thru me for a moment as I harnessed the energy that I needed in order to prepare what I wanted to try. Responding in our telepathic conversation, I would request permission to attempt my tactic before taking any dangerous actions. "My lord, attempting to destroy it without knowledge of its defense mechanisms could prove... problematic. With permission, I would like to try and capture it within the Void. Then I could transport it back to our territory safely where it can be studied. Jay'de has a powerful mind and I feel this would be a valuable tool for training her. I too wish to understand how such a possession works in order to figure out a defense against it, so that one of these relics or weapons, whatever they are, can never be a threat to you." Looking at the symbols on the ground, further curiosity is peaked with those as well. Those are the same symbols that were on the kami. Now that I am actually focusing on these, it draws forth greater curiosity as I begin to ponder how a spirit can become possessed. The dynamic of what happened here actually has me rather intrigued and excited about all of this. There is so much that I could learn from this relic. I have no idea what these symbols mean, but with some time, I am pretty sure that I could create a rough translation for them... or let that be something that I task to my padawan as well. As the energy is fully harnessed, I await confirmation to make my attempt.

419/789/2
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:33 am

Jay'de shook herself out of it and blinked for a moment. What had happened? She was standing along the forest line. Looking out at the scene and wondering how she had gotten here and who these other people were. She knew her Master was here but couldn't recall much more of anything. Again she cleared shook her head to clear it. And then she blinked. Who were all these people? Softly and quietly she approached her Master and spoke to his mind, her mental voice sounding cautious and confused. "Master? What has happened?" Her memories of this day were a total blank. She didn't even remember waking up this morning. Looking around she made sure to keep out of the way while she spoke. Fear crept into her mind since it was all a blank. Being strong in mental disciplines, a blank like this made her edgy and afraid that someone more powerful than herself had tampered with the one place that she could find peace and solitude. Her mind.

She offered him a small bow when he finally acknowledged her. She didn't remember Yuki, or the discussion on his thoughts. She didn't remember Battousai. She'd didn't remember anything. So for the first time since Master Hunter had forced her to release all that power, she was jumbled and confused. Her mind not the quiet well it usually was. In short terms, she was freaked out and tightly holding on to her composure.?

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:34 pm

With the question asked of her, Yuki remains silent as he waits on Eri to answer his question. As he waits he glances back to Noah and Kimi for a brief moment before glancing back to his sister. After a few brief moments longer Yuki finally decides to speak up for the two of them. Setting Eri down, if he had picked her up, Yuki would turn away from his sister and turn his attention to Noah and Kimi. As Kimi speaks up, Yuki glances to her for a brief moment and gives a faint nod, " Indeed. " He murmurs before turning his attention back to Noah, " Perhaps it would be best if you simply took us there via your means. I am growing rather tired after today's events and do not wish to get caught up in another conflict on my way home. " Yuki says with a faint nod before he glances back to his sister for a brief moment then turns his gaze back to Noah as he lifts his hand/paw from his side and offers it to the armor clad male, " It was good seeing you again and fighting along side you friend, I look forward to your visit this afternoon. " The half-breed says with a wolfish smile as he looks to Noah while offering the simple gesture of a handshake, or rather, hand to paw-hand shake.

EXP: 239
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Listening to the words of his councilor, Battousai would see the logic of the points he was reaching. Internally his chi began to mold. As things stood at the moment, Battousai figured there couldn’t be much more harm in allowing his cohort study the blade as opposed to destroying it. If there was some use to be had from it, then he could simply use the blade when it was ready. For that reason, he would agree with Dravec’s plan for the time being. Returning communication to Dravec mentally, Battousai would speak, “very well, in that case, I shall entrust capturing the blade to you.” Though the blade didn’t seem to be actively emitting any type of pressure of anything to that nature, there was no true indication on whether the sword had returned to being passive or not. Though still annoyed with his body, he had rested enough to at least reset himself since it was basically a new scene. Beneath his mask, his lips would murmur, “sealing art, cicada’s wrappings.” With those words and no movements different from how he had been standing, the spell is activated causing light particles to shine around the grounded blade. The light particles would swiftly combine into a solidified bind with the attempt of encasing the blade in a ‘cocoon’ of sorts of radiance. With the emission of that spell, his body began to channel energy for his next.

273 / 1428

CW:
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:35 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Mastered ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath DELTA
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:04 am

Following Battousai's granting of permission, I would release the spatial energy towards the sword, whether it is cocooned or not. "Into the Void." As soon as the energy reaches the sword, provided it's still there, it would vanish into a pocket realm of the Void. I would make no motion to show that I was responsible for its disappearance should I be successful. A telepathic message would be sent to Battousai if I am successful in trapping the sword in a pocket realm, "Target acquired, my lord."

Around this time, I would notice my padawan approaching in a seemingly confused state. When she asks me what happened, I'm rather curious as to what she means. Reading her surface thoughts, I would notice things missing... namely... everything. My eyes begin to glow as I attempt to share specific thoughts, everything regarding her retrieval earlier and everything since she arrived to join me in Theden. From there, I would bring her up to speed on what had transpired. In transferring the thoughts, or memories since that's what they truly are, I would still leave out the earlier interaction with Yuki. Not for any benevolence towards my lord's pet, but rather b/c it doesn't cross my mind. Still concerned with her safety and the overall situation, I warn my padawan, "Jay'de, stay alert. There is another party. The unseen archers at play." I scan the area to see if I can pick up on the aura or position of any of the unknown players here.

293/1082/3
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:42 pm

She was filled in on her missing memories from her Master's point of view and it was rather odd and strange feeling. So she knew that she had met the white haired one. His name was Lord Battousai. And there was a fight here that she was told to remove herself from, which she had obviously done, when she had retreated to the tree line. Her hand came up as she held her head and took a moment to come to terms with everything. The main portion missing was the part leading up to the village. There were flashes of the village in the images so she assumed that was where she had left her horse. Now she would have to find that village. When you owned very little in the world, a special horse seemed very important. Jay'de was so distracted that she missed the entire conversation of her Master and Lord. But she did come around to his speech and nodded. Her eyes combing the area looking for the archers. In her mind she spoke again, "I apologize for my lack of memories. Thank you for your assistance."

She continued her search for the unseen archers, not wanting to fail her Master at this point. So far, this trip had showed her how useless she was at the present moment. She couldn't even remember today's events. That was the scary thing. She wondered what had happen to take away her memories.

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:35 am

Saga Aftermath

Sword Of Mercy Obtained

Sword of Mercy
Description: The mysterious artefact discovered by the people of Mare Maris. Holds some kind of secret power linked with Mercy and Punishment. Possessed by strange beings known as the words. The sword should be handled with care.
Current State: SEALED.

Now this was the strange part. There had been no reaction from the mysterious third party to the taking of the sword. And when the master of the void reached out to find them, he would sense naught but residual spiritual signatures. Like those that would come from...bodies? Either they had retreated leaving behind whoever they had killed in the forests. Or they themselves had been killed by something.

To continue to investigate or not would be entirely up to him. Jay’de and Noah would perhaps at this time notice a strange tattoo that seemed to have imprinted itself on their arms. It seemed to be similar to the markings that Uriel had been covered in. The remnants of the convoy were also nearby and ready for looting if so desired.

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Stamina: 180% | 100% | 100%
Actions: Performed Tela[WRP6|FC] @Yuki/Eri | --- | ---

The Kami would nod when Yuki placed his hand onto him, for it was good fighting by his side despite lacking the memory." Indeed... " He said before he looked to the one known as Eri, not saying much after that. Yuki would feel a strange feeling for a split second, but before he would know it, the Half-breed would find himself in His room in Theden, a spot where Noah remembered and could visualize almost like some kind of save point. To Yuki it would appear as if the scenes just switched with each other really fast instead of traveling like it did before. His attention would turn to Eri as he was about to warp her, but immediately he detected something within the area. His Soul-link was still active, so the Kami would get the feel of a collection of magics within the area, just like when he was able to feel the types of magic plaguing the people. Only this time it was different, and because of this he would put his attention slightly on tracking down the source, which would allow him to do so almost instantly, which would be displayed by the sharp turn of his head towards the swords which was now wrapped in light magic and somewhere in the Mix was the Magic that Noah was the King of, the true master. It was around this time that the weird marking on his arm began glowing which caused him to look to it as it showed on the outside of his graphite layer." What is this...what's going on ? " He questioned as he then looked to the individuals who was tempering with the Sword using their magic, locking the images of them in his mind. Noah couldn't remember what he was there for exactly, not even that he was there to protect the sword and get it to Mare Maris...but because of the tattoo, he felt like something was left undone which would cause him to want to stay. Kimi looked to Noah and tugged a little." What are you waiting for sir ? ". Noah shook his head before turning to Eri. He would perform Tela on her, which would warp her to the location that she warped Yuki, his room."Not Yet Kimi...". Amongst all the individuals that had come here, the only ones left there would be Noah, Kimi, Jay'de, Dravec, and Battaousai, and the evil looking brute known as Noah didn't appear happy that he felt like they weren't finished up there, definitely with the fact that he didn't remember much asides from what Yuki told him and the thing that the light magic was once wrapped around was now gone.

Notes:

Words :: 470Exp
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:58 pm

I would address Jay'de first. Shaking my head, I assure her that it is not her fault, but that when we had a bit more time back in the village, that I would try to help her restore those memories. It is very strange indeed that she would suddenly develop amnesia that did not affect me or Battousai. She seemed perfectly fine all the way up until the end of the battle. Looking at her, I pause to think about this for a moment. She was fine in Theden, as well as when we arrived here, and inside the city. She even followed my orders and was clear when I told her to seek refuge. Hmm... so she did answer the sword. Since I sought punishment and I am fine and Battousai would have sought punishment as well, she must have sought mercy. But how or why would her seeking mercy cause her to lose her memories of the day? This is something better left for later. In regards to her gratitude, I would simply smile and tell her that that is my role as her trainer after all. Telepathically I conclude, "Stay close to Lord Battousai and monitor him. He is a proud warrior and leader, but I worry that he is still not fully recovered yet." I would wait for a response, if one came, before closing the telepathic link with my padawan. I needed to report to Battousai.

With that handled, my own attention would turn to my lord. Speaking telepathically with him, I would inform him of my successful retrieval of the "holy relic". I would inquire as to his overall well-being. Things were dying down and Yuki and the pink haired woman with him had vanished, so it would seem that our time here was at an end. I look at the convoy... well what's still there and inform Battousai via our telepathic link, "I'm going to inspect the convoy and see if there are wounded people or anything of value over there." Noah made no gesture or motion towards Battousai or myself, so there was no reason to really acknowledge him. My priorities are safety and protection of Battousai and Jay'de and the recon of the convoy.

404/1486/4
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:10 pm

[justify]From the looks of things, it would seem that Dravec was able to successfully capture the sword. That would at least make it so that the trip wasn’t wasted. There was still the question to whether or not the plague was still going in full effect. Aside from that, Battousai would assume that they could continue into the city to investigate further, since that was the initial reason for coming thus far.

With a sensed presence of magic, or a casual glance, it is notable that Yuki was no longer currently with them. Interestingly enough, it would seem that the child, the entity that was the child, had provided the service of teleportation and stayed behind. The presence was noted along with the lack of presence or response from the ominous archers who had previously guarded the blade. Also noted was the fact that the convoy was left behind, abandoned property of Mare Maris. The samurai held little interest to what it could actually contain, but he wouldn’t stop Dravec from his inquiring investigations. If there were wounded, then the samurai supposed that aside from being a waste of time, it would be a sign of good faith to return them to the plague ridden city, or at least heal them a little bit. With nothing better to garner his attention, Battousai would hold a glance over the stamina hefty one that had just performed two stage 6 teleportation spells back to back.

Aside from that, Jyn would continue towards the battle grounds heading further away from the city since he had gone uncontested thus far.

307 / 1735
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:16 am

Stamina: 175% | 100% | 100%
Actions: Performed Noah's Judgement[DMG6|QCK6|MPN3] @Dravec | Ventus Secundus[HP+6*STA*|MDE3] | --- | ---
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Soul Link[∞] | Hero[∞] | Ultimate Shield[10|10] | Ventus Secundus[5]
Dmg/Status Relay: +20 STA | --- | ---
Theme: Vs Archangel Noah

Through the false teeth that was the Armor, the Kami would carry a displeased look. He had a huge feeling that both individuals known as Dravec and Battousai had something to do with what had happened there, and possessed knowledge unlike he did, and so Noah wouldn't want to leave anything unfinished despite the lack of memory. The area was torn a bit, and Still playing parts of what Yuki said, Noah at least came down to the conclusion that he was here to assist someone else, and knowing himself he wouldn't assist any others asides from those who he and his future plans could benefit off of, which had to have meant that he was here to help Mare Maris in some shape or form. The Best thing to do now was to prevent the two individuals from advancing any further and gather what information he could from the two. There was enough there to figure that both we're connected somehow, but he didn't think the female known as Jay'de was connected to them so he would somewhat ignore her, though she did recieve a glance from him. With merely taking a deep breath, the Kami would recover all of his stamina utilized in the spells he just cast, and would direct his attention to Dravec and Battousai. Noah would bring up his hand towards the back side of Dravec, and all but his index fingers would hang in a loose manner. The Index finger kind of did the same, but slowly straightened out as if he was pointing directly at him. He would have done so to Battousai, but Noah didn't want any of them leaving so he would do this towards the one who began moving away first. Noah had collected spatial energy from around him when he first begun to bring up his hand, in which the process took a total of 5 seconds before the attack itself was ready to unleash. If Battousai possessed good sensing capabilities then he would be able to pick up on it, though reacting to it was a whole different story. The spatial energy would shoot out in the direction of Dravec in the form of a somewhat narrow beam of energy that distorted the very air as it traveled from him and towards Dravec covering 293 feet per second not counting the effects of gravity nor wind resistance. At the positioning of his hand, it would appear as if the attack was aimed to take off Dravec's head, though it would merely pass the right side not close enough to come in contact unless he was to accidently tilt his head over to the side for some god forsaken reason in which would be a big oops for Noah since his intent at that moment was not to kill despite feeling annoyed. Now anyone not looking from Noah's position and could detect the attack would probably get the idea that the attack was either going or was meant for Dravec." Hey!...I want to have a word with ya ". Basically saying that none of them was allowed to leave or it could get very serious very quickly.

Notes:

Words :: 568Exp

Last edited by Noah on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:16 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath ZETA Dark Star Aftermath ZETA
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:15 am

Jay'de glanced to the child that had just teleported his people away. Such a large amount of power for such a small child. That was a bit interesting. But the glance went back to her master as their mental conversation continued.

She listened to his mental speech and simply waited patiently as she usually did. Jay'de was always a quiet one. When she was commanded to stay near Lord Battousai and monitor him, she replied, "I shall strive to do my best. Although the healing magics are not within my grasp yet." Jay'de bowed her head to Master in a quick nod. Then she glanced over to their lord. The man was a proud and strong warrior. It had been made clear by the inflection and tone of his telepathic voice, that this man was in control of her master. And if that was the case, then it would be the same for. She followed very well, even if she was currently useless. It was about this time that her arm came up as her hand pushed her white bangs out of the way. She saw the tattoo upon her nicely tanned flesh.

It startled her and she raised an eyebrow at it. Apparently there were memories from this day that her master wasn't aware of and so she was still missing. Such as where and when did she let her body get marked and why was it marked with a symbol she had no clue as to its meaning. Had she been under the influence of an alchemists potion? This day was now starting to make her have more fearful concerns. She shook her head and let her arm fall from where she had been studying it. With eyes the color of polished jade, she glanced over to Battousai and check him over for any sign of fatigue or pain. Being quiet had its advantages, everyone tended to forget you were present and let their guard down. With their guard down, they revealed themselves in a matter of time. And she was patient.

While her eyes were on Battousai, she noticed movement from the child. His fingers starting to point, she glanced to the direction they were taking and let out her first verbalization since the battle had begun. "Look out." It wasn't hard to figure out that when someone was pointing fingers, and that someone had just teleported people away like her own master, that the person pointing was about to cast a spell.

Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:59 am

I continue over towards the convoy wagon keeping me well over 15 yards from the child, currently in some sort of golem form and his aide. My mind was not concerned with the child. Simply on recon work and checking out the remains of the convoy. I figured that anyone still here, members of the Mare Maris militia should have been able to survive the wind blade attack. As such, they may have been wounded by it or by the subsequent catapult to the ground. While my padawan admitted that healing magic was currently beyond her grasp, it was not beyond mine. Since my disruptive field had yet to fully run its course, I had no real reason to be alarmed. I would need to recharge it in a moment, but for now, it is fine. My padawan warning me does still cause an instinctual tensing of the muscles. As the spatial beam flies by me. My thoughts of recon would pause for a moment as the second consciousness called for retaliation.

As my head turns to look back at him with radiant blood red eyes glowing and glaring (Trance: Devatva is still active) at the child, I have a mind to lash out at him. That thought is distracted by one of utter confusion and a mixture of shock and annoyance caused by his statement, "I want to talk to you..." I should kill him. That would be a sound and wholly justified course of action at this point. Thinking back to his earlier display of power, I have to consider Jay'de in this. While I MIGHT be able to neutralize him before he can attack her, I am too far from her and do not wish to put any further strain on Battousai. For the moment, I would have to stay my wrath, but this child is definitely on my list of preferred targets should he make an enemy of my lord. I turn to continue towards the convoy and speak softly under my breath, "Protect." (Disruptive Field recast) My path would be obvious as the only thing in my trajectory is the convoy. In case, his miss wasn't on accident, I would attempt to start reading his surface thoughts subtly so that my mental presence would not hinder him in any way. Once again I would chant softly with my back to the child still. A single word command escapes my lips, "Scan." Speaking loud enough for the child to hear finally, I address him and his most recent action, "I would not do that again." I often found it to be very unwise to open dialogue with an attack against someone that you do not know when the numbers are not in your favor. That shows either a lack of strategic acumen, psychosis, or extreme confidence in one's abilities. If unhindered, I would continue with my recon of the convoy. Since I was actually walking, he could make it over to me quite easily if he actually wanted to converse.

545/2031/5
Disruptive Field (3 Turns)
Telepathy: Failed

Last edited by Kazatul on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Effect of rolls. -_-)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:59 am

The member 'Kazatul' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Mastered ]' :

--------------------------------

#2 '[ Mastered ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath GAMMA
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:58 am

Dark Star Aftermath
Falling silent after the big hug from Yuki, I did not hear what he and his friend was talking as my attention had fallen back onto Keirosuki. Watching the slight movements of his body... With the vanishing of Yuki by the... 'thing's' touch. I was still unsure of what it or he really was at this point. My eyes blink for a moment when he was about to touch me. Normally this would cause a reaction of me cutting the head off but Noah's attention is drawn away. Which gave time to just 'replace' myself with an image and move out of sight by the time he looks back. Normal a technique used for offense it would have its holes being used in such a way. Like the lack of massive and lingering essence of my physical and spiritual presence, which would quickly be explain by the soft sound of the other blade being drawn. This may or maybe not be heard over Noahs own voice as he speaks to the girl that is with him. Although I don't have anything pressing to do, I am in on rush to take off without leaving with what I had really came here to find in the first place. My glowing sapphire orbs watch as the golems cast some spell at what I took as some type of warning to the white haired guy as he walks away. Black ki flows off the edge of the twin blades like dancing flames while the two men convey words with each other.

xp: 258 | 515
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Continuing to watch the golem, formerly boy, Battousai would see the hand that had lifted up towards the back of his comrade. Five seconds was a good amount of time from that visual cue. That period of time aside, the samurai judged that simply the time it took for the golem to lift his hand was also an adequate amount of time said offending arm to be removed. Due to the telegraphing in the action; one being the fact that the thing looked ugly and untrustworthy with the other being that people normally don’t wave to those who aren’t looking at them, Battousai was alerted early on that something was not kosher. Seeing an offensive display made towards his ally, Battousai would already instinctively touch his previously sheathed blade while setting a path that would assure Jay’de was not hindering his interception. But, as the samurai performs this action, the impact of his earlier movement’s onset onto form and causes a hesitation that would put his friend’s life at risk. Reacting as if a sharp pain struck his side, Battousai would grit beneath his mask but correct his posture in a manner that he attempted not to bring attention to himself with. “Restore.”

Jay’d’s cry is heard. The attack is made as Battousai recovers from the fit of pain, and fearing that Dravec may have been injured, he sees that it seemed to either have missed or been a warning shot, something that Dravec seems to shrug off. The samurai felt that in his transformed state, Dravec may be over confident of his abilities to forgive such an action that easily. Also something in the back of his mind was the fact that it seemed everyone of power seemed to really on one form of transformation or another to battle, as he had spent the entire day in the form which he was most used to. Earlier he may have thought it to be just Yuki, but that trend seemed to be catching. Since there were puzzle pieces to be put together, Battousai would speak out to Dravec verbally calling out, “be weary. We know the sword has the ability to possess others…” He would clearly be indicating that the one who attacked Dravec may not have been the transformed child he had met in a previous engagement, but a body snatched version of the boy. After all, the boy had not seemed hostile towards him when they met previously and it was understood that they were both mutual accomplices.

Finally arriving to the battlefield, Jyn would appear on the outskirts of the battle coming from behind where Battousai and Jay’de would be, opposite of Noah and Kimi. He would see the broken convoy, the signs of an obvious battle and people in a seemingly tense atmosphere. “The fuck’s going on here…” he would murmur lightly beneath his breath. Upon closer examination, he would notice that he actually knew most of the people here.

563 / 2298
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Stamina: 132% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: VI [+5.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Vascud Crisis[DMG6|QCK6|HNE4|MPN3|MLT3|AOE3|FC] @Dravec's/Jay'de/Battousai | Guardian[DEF4*Aegis*|MDE3] | --- | ---
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Soul Link[∞] | Hero[∞] | Ultimate Shield[10|10] | Ventus Secundus[4] | Guardian[5]
Theme: Vs Archangel Noah

Eri had just made the greatest mistake in her life by not leaving with Yuki, because with the release of Dravec's words indicated that he believed that Noah would recieve some brutal ass whooping if he did it again, which hinted at many other things that Noah disliked. Kimi felt like she knew what was about to go down, and unlike Noah she honestly didn't want to fight having just gone through some mess that she couldn't remember, but just like following him into Hell, she would also follow him into any form of battle without question. She was mentally prepared for performing the God's Sacrifice, which was when Noah goes all out without concerns for her safety, killing everyone in battle, followed by some other steps which in the end results in her being okay. What she didn't know was that Noah didn't have any mind to do that at the moment having become more refined in battle than just wiping out the battle field like he did all so long ago. Another individual that really made the mistake was Jay'de alerting Dravec to watch out because not only did she kind of ruin the little moment for Noah, but she also confirmed that she was with these individuals, making her part of those to be killed. These individuals will find that this battle would not be as easy as the one with the Avatar Uriel, for even with their greater numbers and unique capabilities, they would need much more for them to come out of this alive...and the chances of all of them coming out of this alive was slim to none to the belief of the Archangel since everyone was made a target. Immediately after the words of Dravec was released, Noah's fist would clench in a way that would display aggression (Guardian). The Battle of Noah and Kimi vs Jay'de, Eri, Dravec and Battousai would begin. With his Ultimate Armor on and His defense heightened, his was quite set though not to the best of his abilties...though the Kami believed that he wouldn't need it. Spatial energy would collect as he let out slight growling noise, displaying anger and to some level insulted, an unforgivable act. " You impudent fool..." At the end of those unneeded words, the Spatial energy would shoot off towards Dravec (Vascud Crisis), or at least appear to shoot off towards Dravec. It was two Spatial beams, of medium sized, but before it could even close half the distance on Dravec, it would break off into 4 blasts of smaller sized but possessing the same destructive power. One of the beams would shoot towards Jay'de, and the other towards Battousai. The remaining Two spatial energy blasts wouldn't change besides one appearing further ahead than the other due to the break off, both targeting Dravec. Jyn would arrive to the scene, and being that Noah didn't notice him until now, he wouldn't become a target of the attack launched. The first attack was really just to get their attention, and with such a reply...this attack would be to annihilate all of them.

OOC: Everyone Post their current Stamina and Health in their next Post, as well as the stamina drains of the techniques used up this point and from now on. Also when using any skills, post them somewhere on your Post like I do in my Notes. Thank you :3
Notes:

Words :: 595Exp

Last edited by Noah on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Roll Results | Agreement change)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:16 pm

'[ Perfected ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath ZETA Dark Star Aftermath OMEGA
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:12 am

Battousai's warning would be heeded. This child was now a bother. The power of the second consciousness gives me a substantial boost to my awareness. The distortion in the visible air between me and the child due to the spatial energies catches my attention as my gaze is still partially on him. I know that it is protecting his front, but I am unsure of if he is protected behind him. Only one way to find out. "Shimmer" (Portal - Stage 3). Within 3 seconds, my image would fade as his attack would storm towards it. Now, had I known that the child could sense magic and spiritual presences close to him, my plan might have been rethought, but since I am unaware of his ability, my destination would be right behind him. If he could react quick enough then he would probably catch me as I immediately follow up my arrival with an attempted spell. "Imprison him." (Imprison) My body is ready for an attack, but evading it at this distance is probably impossible. If his attack did not explode and instead turned around to follow me, the child golem would have a choice to make. Deal with his own attack that would coming straight for me, since it was shot in a linear fashion and not arcing or react to the spatial energy that was coming towards him at very close range. I am unsure which is faster between my attempted bind and the speed of the spell, but a reaction and decision would have to be made quickly. One thing that I would find very troubling is that his attack turned around. I have to admit that I am actually impressed by him, which makes me want to kill him even more now. Though, I would have to solve the mystery to my powers as this fractured form needs to be more powerful to deal with the sheer brute force of this child's golem form.

Being this close to the child provides a nearly overwhelming concentration of spatial energy. In the brief moments that would encompass my actions, what I am completely unaware of is that I was not the only target. The fact that Battousai and Jay'de were targeted as well is completely unknown to me. Not expecting the child to actually attack has left me in a completely defensive position, something that I should have never allowed to happen. I must make sure that my mistake does not unnecessarily endanger my lord and padawan.

462/2493/6

HP: 150/150
STA: 82/150

Disruptive Field (2 turns/6 DEN)
Abilities Used: Portal Stage 3 and Imprison (immediately after exiting appearing)
Current Position: Close Range BEHIND Noah and Kimi
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:12 am

The member 'Kazatul' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Mastered ]' :

#2 '[ Mastered ]' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Clarification of my post:
Before post:
100 HP
119 STA

Luckily for the samurai, it would seem that his words were enough to put his alley on guard; that gave Battousai at least a bit of relief. But his sour hidden visage frowns when he notices that things were not over by far. More energy seemed to be gathered over time and the samurai didn’t wish for his friend to be attacked yet again. What he knew from the earlier attack was that it passed much too quickly for him to keep up by normal means. From his earlier encounters with Noah, he knew that in his child form, the boy was formidable on his own right as a mage who favored area of effect techniques. He could only assume that transformed he was that much stronger. That coupled with the fact that he might be possessed by the sword only made him appear stronger. Though proud, Battousai did know that he probably wasn’t the strongest person in this world and that there could be others just as strong or stronger than himself. His pride would keep him from transforming this moment, though it might be viewed as a very foolish thing to do.

Battousai would react accordingly to the imminent danger of the next high powered spell but would also see his cohort vanish. It was clear now that they were in a battle. Time slowed in the samurai’s mind as he remembered Jay’de and the fact that she was near him. He couldn’t move the way he wished knowing that she being around could hinder them; such a thing had already occurred once. He had to do something to assure her safety first since Dravec would be more inclined to protecting himself. In the time that it took to for him to attack, then Jay’de could be targeted. The samurai also is able to understand in the time it would take for him to warp her to safety, bad things in battle could occur as well. The end decision was that she was on her own, and this would be a learning experience for her. In the second to worst case scenario, Dravec could simply revive her. The fact that he had such ability made Dravec’s safety the current priority.

Battousai would notice a slight distortion in the air that would cause for his body to guard itself with him mentally erecting a barrier (SOL, AS). He would begin channeling his spell for increased armor, but after the distortion and seemingly at the time of the teleport and the completed channel, he would notice two things. One was that Dravec was not where he previously was. The other was that there seemed to be (at least at first) a contained explosion with a radius of about five yards. Due to the lag on his spell, Battousai might be able to feel Dravec’s energy as he attempts the Imprison, which should logically take place after the contained explosion on Noah’s position, but if the barrier were still up, then he would await the outcome of what had just happened while using this time to generate a half igloo shaped dome of light around Jay’de that solidified into hardened element, basically putting her into a protective barrier for the time being with an out if the need came for her to escape.

Techs:
Stats:
WC:606 / 2904

Ooc: I think I covered everything, if I messed up, just let me know. If we go with the MLT effect hitting the barrier and 2 escape after the barrier is shattered just specify targets and I'll post accordingly the next go around.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:04 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Perfected ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath ZETA

#2 '[ Mastered ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath ZETA

#3 '[ Perfected ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath ZETA

#4 '[ Perfected ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath ZETA
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Dark Star Aftermath
(Interruption) The Al'Bhedin warblade in my offhand comes up and with the blunt side of its blade, it comes from behind to strike Noah across the jaw causing an interruption in all of his actions. (Nito: 6 DMG) The blade will continue to push with an ascended force till the golem is forced to the ground (Overpower: 4 STR) and a booted heel is place on his face, something that he may not mind so much see that he would have a view up my skirt if he is into that type of stuff, and the end of the blade thrust into his stone chest. (Nito: 6 DMG) My eyes glowing sapphire would not be on him but on but the girl standing next to him. "Nat pmuutat pedlr! Your... man thing... just tried to touch and cast forbidden magic on a Val'Cie of the Al'Bhed. I don't take kindly of those who impede on my right of choosing even if they claim to be friendly." The blade comes up to point at her while the other remains in Noah's chest that is denser then I first thought. He must make a nice body guard for those too weak to defend themselves. "Do you care to explain your insults little girl?"

This chance to explain herself is only give because there is a chance of a miss-understanding being taken place and although Yuki call these two friends, he himself is no better than an outsider to the Al'Bhed. If this was in the desert, the girls head would already be rolling on the ground and I would be taking this man thing to be traded for something I find more suiting.

xp: 271 | 786
Tech::

Attributes::
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:38 pm

The member 'Rek' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Perfected ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath ZETA

#2 '[ Perfected ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath ZETA
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 pm

What happened next was a bit of a confusing mess of stuff. Her mentor and master ignored the child, which to Jay'de meant that the child was insignificant. She had been commanded to monitor their lord, Battousai. She had caught his moments of pain out of the corner of her eye as she had shouted to her Master. But that shot had meant to miss. How dare that strange little child monster thing try that kind of stunt on her Master when his back was turned. That was an act of a coward. Someone to watch and note as untrustworthy. As she was watching the clusterfuck unfold, she heard a comment from behind. She whirled on the balls of her feet so that her side was facing the newcomer behind them. This way she was facing Battousai with her sides facing the child thing and the new male (Jyn). Just in case Hunter needed to be warned about the newcomer. Since she was watching Jyn, she missed the whole strangeness that was the pink haired woman trying to shove her big sword into the child. Her head swung between the Jyn and the child. At least the child was not able to get off any spell he might have been channeling.

With the mental connection with her master, it was so easy and fluid since that was how they usually preferred to talk. "Master Hunter. I believe Lord Battousai to be experiencing some kind of pain. Although he hides it well. Also another approaches from our direction" That was one of Jay'de stronger suits, being able to read body language. Since that was how she had been surviving here lately. When you watched people for years, always on the outside looking in, you learned how to read their body for signs of their true feelings.

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Stamina: 150% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: VI [+5.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Daemonium[BND6*Mental*] @Eri | Divinum Rite[BND-6*Physical*|FC] | --- | ---
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Soul Link[∞] | Hero[∞] | Ultimate Shield[4] | Ventus Secundus[2] | Guardian[4] | Daemonium[5]
Theme: To be Divine(King)

Before the kami was able to perform his attack onto the party having felt disgust with the reply given to him, someone made their appearance to the scene bringing a blade across his face. The Blade coming at ascended force would create a clinginging noise as if it had clashed with another blade, noise produced by the blade and the substance of the ultimate shield clashing. Noah's eyes was widened, but not from pain for none was delivered despite the feeble Val'cie's attempt, but it was because he had not expected her to be there and yet alone attack him. The worst part of it was that someone was able to actually close distance with him without the same abilities that he possessed, which was something rarely allowed. It is because of this sole act that he wouldn't react in a negative way towards Dravec, Jay'de, nor Battousai but solely towards Eri." Bitch! "(Daemonium) As her feeble attempt to Overpower him occured she would find herself along with her blade just sliding away from him after the initial contact (Divinum Rite). Eri would find that even through the process of going forwards, she would no longer be able to move from the sheer fear of what she would see in that short window of her being foolish and attacking him, a grave error indeed. It would be like exchanging poisons, or in this case exchanging binds, in which hers would not only fail completely, but his would get through without being detected due to the nature of being a Psionic attack. The attack itself was nothing like Spatial Magic, as Spatial left some form of distortion be it minor or big. This left no hints of it's use within the realm of reality or to those without heightened abilities to sense magical properties, though it would become apparent to Eri when she found herself in sheer fear of Noah to the point where she wouldn't even be able to move. This fear wasn't random, as it was produced by the Dark shadows extending from Noah, covering most of the battle field itself and everything in it. It would give the Foolish Woman the idea that she was in the presence of an Onikonjou above all Onikonjou, though only a few things was actually view-able like the sky itself. One other thing would occur that would have brought true fear into Eri. The Darkness would part at various points like long and narrow pizza slices, now appearing as very long, his shadow tentacles that not only covered the back of the Kami, but all throughout the field. A bunch of huge Demon eyes with red irises appeared all throughout the dark Tentacles, one appeared at the top behind Noah almost like a dominant eye, the largest of them all. They all were the same but of different sizes. Along with that, One had a huge grins with Large sharp teeth, each tooth the size of Yuki's body appeared behind The Archangel. The Part of Noah's face that would become covered in Darkness, taking away the shine from the Ultimate shield would gained a small glowing sphere in it, which was his eye. This was an illusion created by him that even scared other demons stiff, as the individual caught in this spell no matter how tough or Prideful would become so scared that they wouldn't move or even speak, though it was more scarier in His child form than that of the Brute that he was in. Instead of Noah talking, The huge wide grin behind Noah would move up and down and project Noah's voice for him in what it would sound like him voice when in kid form, but with a more eerie demonic tone. " Well, that wasn't quite smart of you now was it ? ". Outside of the illusion it would just appear as if Noah was still in his same place, hand on the place of which Eri's initial strike made it through. There was no pain, but a tiny bit seemed to be cracked which was another shocker. Her Actions did serve some purpose and wasn't completely pointless as there would be no battle when Jyn arrived to the scene. The Tension was still there, but more so from Noah doing the warning shot and Dravec replying in the way he did, all of which wasn't at the front of his mind due to Eri's actions." I think she chipped me...". Kimi was actually surprise by her appearance, believing that she was back with Yuki, but she now figured that she thought wrong. Kimi did give Eri a warning before, that not going wasn't a smart move. It wasn't a warning due to what was occurring but it would have saved her from alot of shit.

Notes:

Words :: 867Exp
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:09 pm

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Still glancing back at the golem form of the child, I notice the pink haired female attack him. Wait... weren't they like allies or something? She was over there with him and Yuki. Turning to look at the convoy, I don't notice anything over there, so it was time to leave. We already have what we came for and that is good enough. With spatial energy gathered that was intended for a reply to Noah's "warning shot", I instead release the energy towards two locations. The first is towards Jay'de and the second is Eri. Immediately upon reaching them, the energy would pull them into the Void. Since Eri is currently bound by Noah, provided she didn't find a way to escape the mental bind, she would have no choice but to be teleported away. The two females would arrive in Theden since we had an extra passenger.

My original plan was to finally welcome my lord to his village of Jun'Jo, but I do not know this pink-haired warrior and taking her into my lord's village could prove a folly. The chanting is soft spoken as it escapes my lips, "To safety." Within a moment, if uninterrupted, they would be gone and energy would be prepped to move Battousai and I to the same destination. If I am able to get the spell off, my eyes would be locked directly on Noah and Kimi, "Target confirmed." The chant is said at a volume that shouldn't be easily audible, but if it were heard, it would not bother me. Whether he knew or not is of no consequence as he would surely become aware when the time comes. With those two words, the samurai and I would be pulled into the Void as well. The warning shot did not sit well with me, so I would remember his visage and that of his female companion. I really had no qualm with her, truth be told, but if she got in my way, she would be collateral damage. Provided there are no interruptions, we too would soon arrive in Theden. Since the sword is trapped in my own pocket realm within the Void, I could retrieve it at any time.

396/2889/7

OOC: If uninterrupted, END RP.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Stamina: 150% | 100% | 100%
Actions: Performed Tela[WRP6|FC] @KimiNoah | --- | ---
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Soul Link[∞] | Hero[∞] | Ultimate Shield[4] | Ventus Secundus[2] | Guardian[4] | Daemonium[5]

A situation that would provide a slight moment in hesitation. With the beautiful yet foolish woman in his bind, she was at his mercy to do with as he pleased, and his intentions was to do to her what he would do to any pathetic life form, more so Onikonjou's, which was just blow her head off which would of send skull fragments and brain matter everywhere. The hand that was once on his Jaw would point down to the scared Val'Cie, getting ready to perform Noah's Judgement, which would have blasted through her skull causing the head to just tear apart. He hesitated for a second, for sheer fact that Eri was the Sister to Yuki, and it would be that Seconds hesitation that saved her life as Dravec's spell would reach her and force her to vanish from battle. He brought his attention up towards Dravec and the individual with him known as Battousai. It was around the time that Dravec locked his eyes on him, but there was no movements from him nor Kimi as they just watched these individuals retreat from what was about to escalate into a battle. It was a smart decision on their end, and at the same time very stupid due to the fact that the unfinished feeling would increase." Sir are you really okay with letting them go like that ? ". Kimi asked looking to Noah. He would rub his jaw again, feeling the crack produced by the blow that Eri Delivered." I don't mind...because at the end of the Day I always get what I want...these individuals denied me the knowledge I seek and ran away...but no one truly escapes me ". He motioned his jaw a bit." And that Eri...she disrespected me in the greatest way and didn't stick around for her punishment...how pathetic...though Yuki and his people will have to pay for this ". Kimi looked to Noah with somewhat of a shocked look." What...what do you mean by that ? ". Noah Chuckled slightly." Think about it...if I had been Human...that would have killed me. If had not had my Ultimate Shield, then I would have been in pain, though I would have recovered from it in less than a second...That blow was that of an Enemy. She is Yuki's Sister...her actions was one on my life...and therefore against Inanis. I will wipe Theden from the globe...". Kimi stepped out in front of Noah and with eyes saying that he couldn't be serious. " But Yuki Helped you... ". She made a good point, but Noah wasn't going to accept anything than her head on a Pike, a fate he had set for the Pride Demon." She stood against me...she failed in a worst way possible but none the less deemed herself an Enemy to me. Being that she is Yuki's sibling, I doubt if he gets a hand on her, he'll hand her over...and therefore his people will be wiped from the map... Not today though...you must be exhausted and though that unfinished feeling is still there, I must take you into consideration ". Kimi lowered her eyes at the sad thought of what was to be." What of those others ? ". Noah gave a slight chuckle before looking to her." Our destinies have been intertwined with each other, We'll see them again soon enough ". And with that, both Noah and Kimi would vanish from the Area and into Inanis.

Notes:

Words :: 625Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Dark Star Aftermath
Feeling that the blow to the side of the beings head did not have the power to knock it out of my way as intended, my form shifts to the other side of stone golem being in a speed that would make my body seem like a blur to the slow moving creature. [Evasion] Avoiding his chance of casting the long winded spell on my person and Dravec's void spell would miss do to the change in my location. Once again Noah would fall under an attack form the blurred dance of twin blades that a normal person would have a hard to following if they could see them at all. Where there was once just one, there are now four. At the same time that the first strike comes to Noah, the image of my body splits and three more strikes are made from three other 'Eri's'. One is made on himself and the other two are made on the girl that is with him. [Dansuken/Utsusemi: 6 DMG x2]

xp: 165 | 951
Tech:

Attributes:

Last edited by Rek on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:32 pm

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:27 pm

After his words to Dravec, Battousai’s pained expression would return to the transformed child to see an interesting series of events occur. The woman who was behind Noah seemed familiar to the samurai; he could recognize her as the woman whom Jyn had previously spent time traveling with. From what he could understand by her actions, something must have occurred on her end… either that or she did not care for Dravec being attacked, which would cause more questions in her actions. Either way, her actions would benefit them without their knowledge of what was about to occur.

Two spells of teleportation are used by Dravec, one of which finds itself striking Battousai. As he witnesses the outcome of the clash between the two that were now going at it, his body is pulled from that spatial location to another. Jay’de had been correct in her words to Dravec, which was probably the meaning behind his actions of getting them away. If he were feeling under the weather, a potential battle was probably not in the best of ideas.

Battousai’s departure leaves Jyn standing there to witness what was going on. Among the things that he witness was the fact that he had been left behind. “The hell!...” he murmurs lightly realizing that Battousai had not even noticed his presence. The next thing that he realized was the fact that Eri, someone of whom he was familiar with, was in the process of battling someone of whom he was lesser familiar with. “Tsk…” comes the sucking of the teeth as he realized that he was there without any particular weapons or armor. Punching one first into the other, he murmurs to himself, “well, it’s not heroic to let the woman you want to bang fight…” After saying that he pauses and looses as he looks to the side cocking his head remembering the Al’Bhedian social structure remarking, “then again… if I interrupted, she would probably kick my ass…” This is a partial joke as he grins, but decides that it would be best to at least be available if needed. It seemed as if the gray guy had a helper there, though he didn’t know anything about the chick. With that, he would make moves towards the battling duo.

433 / 3337
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Health: 200% | 0% | 100%
Stamina: 127% | 100% | 100%
Actions: Performed Tela[WRP6|FC] @Himself | Noah's Resolve[MRS*Void] | Dei Iudicium[DMG6|AOE6|FC] @Himself | --- | ---
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Soul Link[∞] | Hero[∞] | Ventus Secundus[1] | Guardian[3]

It would appear that The Kami was blessed with being able to at least continue that battle, but it became apparent that he wouldn't exactly be able to contest with her speed, but he had his methods of dealing with enemies like her. She utilized her great speed to evade his Spell, which caused him to smirk. It would appear that he would end up doing what he originally didn't planned to do. When she evaded his spell, she would come at him yet again, but this time with a different attack. She split into multiple, and a strike came at him. He was no ordinary individual but following her movements didn't matter, and would be a waste of a second that would be needed to wipe her from existance. She delivered her blow to him, which felt as strong as the one that chipped the armor, though this time he was actually waiting for it as he had embraced himself a bit. Kimi was on full guard as she was an individual trying to follow Eri's movements but really couldn't. It was now just Noah vs Eri because Kimi though did possess melee capabilties, specialized with a bow, and being that she was up close Kimi could do nothing but guard, in a sense being an innocent who havent partaken in battle. She possessed full armoring so when Eri delivered a blow, it would force her back but cause her armor to crack alot. The threshold was still good so the Armor would stay in tact, providing some form of protection, though that would also be deemed pointless for what Noah would do. After that hit was delivered, having felt only a tiny pain(Hero), He would within a second vanish (Tela) from her sight before she could unleash the one after that, having warped to a different location. It was that moment when he gained his resolved (Noah's Resolve). She may have been fast, but with him warping in the manner that he did, she wouldn't have any idea where he was, at least not immediately. He was even far out of sensing range so even those with sensing capabilities wouldn't be able to detect. It would appear as if he completely ditched the battle, when he didn't. He was 250 feet within the air, flying like the divine being he was, without a moments hesitation, he would collect Spatial energy around himself and unleash it. He didn't perform it in the manner that he did the other things, as it would have taken a few seconds for the Magic to travel down towards Eri. Instead he used (Dei Iudicium) on himself, which would take the traveling time out of the equation and produce the affect within 200 yards of him, destroying everything within 200 yards, Including Eri who would be unaware, and Kimi who was somewhat used to being killed by Noah. It was something that came with the job description. The entire area would blink like static, as if it was constantly taken back and fourth between dimensions, and when it would stop, everything appeared as if it was hit by an earthquake of huge proportions.

Notes:

Words :: 583Exp

Last edited by Noah on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:06 pm

#1 '[ Mastered ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath BETA

#2 '[ Perfected ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath ZETA

#3 '[ Perfected ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath ZETA

#4 '[ Perfected ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath ZETA
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Dark Star Aftermath
With the failed juggernaut technique the channeling of magic energy should be interrupted by the strike, the ultimate shield wouldn't be so ultimate as it finally breaks and the being under all that stone body armor gets cut by the passing of shadow blade. The shadow images fade. "Katon" The blade in my off hand glows red as it is thrust into Noah's body and an explosive weave of red Ki shoots out from the tip to rip through his body.[Katon DMG 6 10ft] Washing over a ten foot area in a cone it'll hit anything and everyone in its wake. The cold glow of the sapphire eyes would look over what should be a dead, or badly hurt little boy. I'm a little disappoint to find golem was really just a boy that talked to much. Took the honor out of the fight. Who is going to tell of a tale where they killed a little boy.... Maybe those crazy hungry hobos would....

xp: 161 | 1112
ooc: You didn't say anything about your armor and your hp still show 200 and the last attack I did should have broken your armor and done 75 dmg so tell me if I got anything wrong or missed something. btw dmg cap is 6 unless you do a crt or a combo
Tech:

Attributes:
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:09 pm

'[ Perfected ]' :
Dark Star Aftermath ZETA
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:39 pm

OOC: I noted Waiting on Ruling.
and Juggernaut was not used so it wouldn't keep from interrupting as the Warp occured after the first strike, not before or during where it would be interrupted as your stuff is being contested as we speak
so please be patient. It was there to keep you from posting so once it was done, things go move on accordingly >.>
Once a Ruling has been made then we shall continue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Star Aftermath   Dark Star Aftermath Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Star Aftermath
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next