Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleeding Tears through the Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Bleeding Tears through the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Bleeding Tears through the Sky   Bleeding Tears through the Sky EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:31 am

Bleeding Tears through the Sky NoahPost_FalseYoungxLoveKimixGalatea-1
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea
Health: 200% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 150% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: Goodbye (Noah/Sera Theme)

So many people had been gathered from the village that Kimi couldn't help but look dumbfounded. So many people listened, almost the entire village giving the exception of a few, in which numbers didnt matter. Kimi turned her attention to the Kami who had been readying up his soldiers to move back out to Inanis. They were to return with the people, enlist those who was now motivated to fight for what will become as Paradise, and then map out the plan for hunting the individual known as Jack. He made his way towards the people who was now with him, and once making sure they were ready, they would head back out towards Inanis. They took a different route than before, taking a way in which would require them to pass through some small villages, but many small villages. The moved as if they were an Army, including the people who wasn't exactly an official member of the Military...though they marched strong with conviction in their eyes. This inspired some of the people from the first few villages, and through curiosity, the people found out that these individuals was following Noah back to Inanis. They had heard of Inanis, a place that was becoming if not already was better than Mare Maris, a place that was soon to become a Paradise. The people saw this as opportunity to sneak into the passing groups, and get into what could be a chance for a new grand life. Of course, Noah was able to pinpoint each individual mentally who moved in, though he didn't say anything because it only helped the cause. After passing a few villages, in which the traveling group had the same effect on. Kimi would look back and her eyes would widen a bit, not knowing what to say. Thats when she looked to Noah and nudged him on his shoulder." Errr.... Noah... Sir... Has the Group always been this large ? " Kimi asked with a curious and worried expression. Noah gave a slight chuckle before he brought his hand up." You didn't notice ? ". Kimi looked back again and then back to Noah with a confused look." Notice what ? ". She asked which would cause Noah to explain." No, the initial group that we gathered was no where near this big, This is all from other villages in which they have joined us. They thought I didn't notice them but I noticed every last one of them. The original amount of people that we gathered before was 5,655. The amount has increased by x1.55 that amount...so he have about 12,175 individuals coming back with us to Inanis. Pretty big increase don't you think ? ". Kimi was a bit speechless, but then regained her composure as they reached Inanis, and the people's information was inserted into their records, putting a file on them storing the information. It was also a unique way to keep track of who wasn't apart of Inanis.

Notes:

Words :: 551 Exp
Gains ::Natural Stroll (7,855 x1.55 = 12,175)
Bleeding Tears through the Sky Space
Back to top Go down

Bleeding Tears through the Sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Terra Main Archives-
Jump to: