Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel Empty
PostSubject: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel Kimi_Solo
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea
Health: 200% | 20% | 100%
Stamina: 150% | 5% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Soul Link[∞] | Hero[∞]
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: Speeding Spirit | Critical Situation

Kimi's body was laying in the grassy area just outside of Theden. The Last spell that the Kami was able to muster up was successful in getting her where he felt like she would be safe from him. It was his last act before he again lost control. She was still conscious, though her body was badly damaged and needed immediate attention. Her armors was gone and clothes that was underneath tattered. The Skies was darkened as it would begin raining, as if all of the divine beings above were saddened by the events that occured, though even if that was true, their sadness did not even come close to that felt by Kimi. She pulled herself towards Theden, knowing it from when Her and Prometheus first came her. She left a little trail of blood in the grass, though it would get washed away with the rain as it poured down upon her. She could feel herself blacking out, despite how much she tried to fight it. She didn't even have her bow, which was destroyed by the Kami within Twilight Temple. Her hand reached up towards Theden as he vision got blurry, before she eventually blacked out, letting her head drop to what would probably be a muddy ground now.

Participants|Special Achievments:

Words :: 231Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel Space

Last edited by Noah on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:32 pm

At the edge of the village where Kimi approaches, a group of three guards stand, two warriors and a single ranger stand watch, each one vigilantly scanning the forest beyond the village in search of any threats. With her keen sight, the ranger is the first to spot the approach of a human figure crawling towards the village. Spotting the figure, the ranger gives the signal to the other two guards and at first they begin to grow cautious at the females approach however such caution is quickly waved aside as the female goes limp, falling to the ground. As the female goes to the ground the ranger is first to react to this and quickly moves over to the females side, kneeling next to her and checking to make sure she is still alive before she sends one of the guards to fetch there leader Yuki as she picks the injured female up and begins to carry her into the village. As the sky gave way and rain begins to fall Yuki lifts his gaze and glances to the sky as he feels the first few drops of rain fall upon his hair and as he looks to the sky he lets out a soft grumble, " ... At least this will be good for the crops. " The half-breed told himself as it begins to rain. Turning his gaze from the sky Yuki glances around for a brief moment as he continues to move forwards, now that it had begun to rain he shifts his path and begins to head to the Silver Fang Tavern, there he knew he could get out of the rain and get a bite to eat as well as a drink. On his approach to the tavern Yuki is stopped by the guard that was sent to fetch him and the altercation only lasts a brief moment as the guard informs him that an injured woman was found alone outside the village. With a faint nod Yuki lets the guard lead the way to the ranger that carried the injured woman. As he moves to the ranger Yuki glances to the injured woman and right away he realizes who it is, the female he had encountered before, Kimi, the female affiliated with Noah. Seeing her made him wonder if Noah was close by though the guards had only seen her and seeing who it is Yuki has her brought to the hospital so her injuries can be treated.

EXP: 424
Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Kimi really believed this was going to be the end for her, having lost quite a bit of blood. She Didn't want to die yet, believing that there was so much that needed to be done by Noah's side. As of recently, after the event dealing with Metatron's robe, Kimi saw her and Noah doing so much together, so much that they have never done before. It was this determination and her feelings for Noah that kept her hanging by the ledge, not falling into the eternal darkness below her. (Kimi: I Can't die...fate can't be cruel as to have me die by his hands. I need to save him...please God... allow me to live so that I can save him. I love him) She pleaded as she felt like she was fading away. (Kimi: This isn't fair. What did I do to deserve this...? He saved me...allow...ALLOW ME TO SAVE HIM!! ) She unleashed a fierce drive which extended throughout the darkness that was trying to consume her. (Kimi: NOAH!!!) She pulled herself up from the ledge, which was around the time that the individuals of Theden had got her to the Hospital and stabilized her vitals. She had no idea what was going on outside of her consciousness, but she seemed to be okay. Her eyes remained closed but her breathing occured normally.

Notes:

Words :: 243Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Taking her into the hospital they got the injured Kimi onto an empty bed before the healers begin to get to work treating her injuries. As the healers begin to take care of her, Yuki watches for a moment as he wonders why she is here but not Noah or the other male she had came here with before. Given how they where before, the half-breed didn't think she would come all the way out here on her own, the male she was with before didn't seem like he would let such a thing happen. Turning his attention from Kimi, Yuki looks to the ranger and sends her back out to scout the area in search of anyone else that may be in the forest in the same condition as Kimi. With the order from Yuki the ranger heads back out to do as he asked. As the ranger leaves Yuki turns his attention back to Kimi. Looking to the female he shifts his gaze over her form for a moment as he moves next to the bed and reaches down to run his fingers through her hair slowly, " ... What are you doing here and where is Noah. " Yuki murmurs as he looks down at the unconscious Kimi. Though he had questions for her he knew he wouldn't get answers until she woke up, however he didn't think he should try and wake her but instead give her time to rest and recover before asking her what happened.

EXP: 254
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:27 pm

The Drive was there, but for some reason she wasn't allowed to regain consciousness yet. There was some form of hurt, more so because despite wanting to save Noah, she didn't know how to. There was so many things that could have led up to what occured, but she couldn't figure out what was the exact cause. She knew that Noah was going through a little period of attempting to finally moving on in his love life, and she knew that it was hard for him. There was also that encounter they had below Inanis before the completion of the Twilight Temple. She lowered her head and place her arms above her breasts. She thought about Noah's last act which brought tears to her eyes. (Kimi: He wanted me to escape...he fought against whatever that was... I have to go. If there was any moment where Noah needed me, it would be this moment ). With that thought, her tiny narrowed brows would motion with her eyes expression changing slightly, shifting to one struggling just a tiny to wake up. The eyes would open slightly, only to find herself in a room with a figure sitting next to her resting place."Wh...where am I ? ".

Notes:

Words :: 223Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Taking a seat next to her bed, Yuki leans back and keeps an eye on her as he waits for her to wake up. While waiting for her to wake up, the half-breed thought more on why she is here but not Noah, had she been sent here to take care of some buisness and got ambushed on the way here or had something else happened. Still the half-breed didn't have answers and the only one that could answer his question lay in the bed next to him. Turning his attention from the injured female Yuki begins to relax into his seat as he waits for her to wake up. Finally as he hears the voice of the female as she speaks up, Yuki turns his attention back to her as he leans over to look down at her as he brings his hand out to lightly touch her cheek while gazing down at her, " You are in Theden Kimi. " Yuki says softly to the injured Kimi, " You where found outside the village. " he adds as he pulls his hand from her cheek and raises from his seat to stand and look down at her again, " How are you feeling? You have some injuries that have been treated and bandaged. "

EXP: 212
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Health: 200% | 50% | 100%
Stamina: 150% | 10% | 100%

She turned her head with ease to see Yuki, and in any other time a smile would have appeared on her face as it does to someone special when seeing them after such a situation. That didn't happen...her expression was still weakened, but she was able to comprehend the reply." Theden ? " She asked before recalling the very moments before she blacked out, the moment when she crawled towards it and then reached for it." That's...right ". She attempted to move easily, but pain still shot through her body which caused her to remain still and close her eyes, bracing it. She turned her head slightly to the right to look at her shoulder wrapped up in bandages as well as a good portion of her torso. She looked back to Yuki and finally a weak smile came to her face when she realized what he had did for her, and that it was a right call made by the same person that had did this to her." Thank you...so...much ". She closed her eyes again and maintained her breathing, allowing her body to adjust a bit, and at the same time she was reliving what had occured in Inanis, something that needed to be dealt with.

Notes:

Words :: 222Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Remaining at the side of the bed Yuki watches Kimi and nods faintly as she begins to speak, his gaze remaining on her face as he watches her. When she begins to move he starts to reach up to stop her, however before he can it seems her body does the job for him and she remains still on the bed. Right now he didn't think she needed to do much moving, though perhaps if she was up for it she could answer some questoins for him. When a smile finally takes form on her face he returns the gesture wtih a soft smile of his own. " I do not deserve the thanks, I was not the one that found you, it was one of my watch that found you. " the half-breed says softl as he brings his hand down to lightly pat her shoulder, " Did you come alone and what happened to you? " he asks as he shifts his hand from her shoulder and brings it to rest back at his side. He could no longer hold back his questions since he wihsed to know what happend to her nad if Noah is out there some where looking for her or injured as she is.

EXP: 203
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Two questions, both of which she was willing to answer, though the second one would be quite harder for her to answer, one being that it was complicated to explain, and two, it was emotionally damaging for her...not permanent but something that would take her a little while to get passed." I...I was alone. There...was no one...with me when I got...there ". She replied, answering the first part of the question. There was a little pause between that in the second part, but eventually the second part would attempt to come out." My lo...Noah...is in danger ". She replied, knowing that this part would require some explanation, and so she would give such." It...it started some time ago... after the completion of the Twilight Temple ". She knew that Yuki didn't know of this, heck almost no one asides the workers knew of this since they helped in it's creation. She knew that she'll eventually have to come back to explaining what the temple was since she knew that she was eventually going to go back in trying to achieve what was considered impossible to just her alone.

Notes:

Words :: 215Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:47 pm

After his question Yuki falls silent and waits for Kimi to answer, giving her time to answer at her own pace. As she begins to speak up Yuki listens to her and as he listens to her explain that she was alone he cant help but wonder why she had come here alone since the last time she came she was with another then again she could have been sent alone. Atleast now he knew Noah wouldn't be found in the forest injured or dead. When she pauses he remains silent with his gaze still on her as he waits for her to continue when she feels up to it. When she begins to speak again and informs him that Noah is in danger, Yuki cant help but begin to wonder and worry more upon the matter since he is in danger and given how strong he is how could he be in danger. She continues to speak and Yuki continues offering his ear as he listens to her begin to explain what happened. Even though she mentions a location he knows nothing of such details get lost in the half-breeds questions. " What happened Kimi. Noah is one of the strongest I know and he is in danger? "

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Kimi believed the same that that Yuki believed, that Noah was one of the strongest beings known, though this event didn't make her believe that he was weaker in any way. From the way she had put it to the Half breed, it would give the idea that something was strong enough to be a huge threat to the Kami, a mistake in her wording due to her condition. It would be yet another thing that she would have to elaborate on, though it would be more important than the other things which could wait unlike this." Yes...it's kind of hard...to explain ". She paused before looking to the ceiling." I can't fully...explain it...myself. I don't understand it...but recently I...noticed some changes...in him when we were together building the twilight temple...and one day while close to completion, he encountered something that I wasn't...wasn't aware of. I didn't think it was a huge deal back then...but now I see I was wrong...Somethings wrong with him...what ever it was, made him do this to me...and it was ready to kill me. Noah fought against it, and while...while in control for the split moment...he made the judgement call to warp me out of there...and to a place where he knew I'll be...I'll be safe ". Kimi was hoping that would be enough to get one to understand the dire situation at hand.

Notes:

Words :: 259Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:16 pm

As she begins to speak again Yuki listens to her, wondering what she meant with her comment and though he wanted to know he didn't want to push her to tell him, instead he felt it would be better to let her tell him at her own pace since she is healing. When she continues speaking Yuki listens to her as she begins to explain what had happened to Noah. At first he had thought that some stronger force had attacked Noah, perhaps a demon or something of the sort, though as she explains things it sounds a bit different then what he had in mind. As he listened Yuki didn't think Noah would do any harm to someone he cared about given how he reacted with Sera before... However here lay someone he thought Noah cared about injured and in his village for safety. From the sound of it seemed as if something had taken the child over in a way. If this where the case then something would have to be done. " I see. " Yuki murmurs softly as he looks down at Kimi, " You are safe here Kimi, I will do everything within my power to protect you. However, I can't sit idly by when something like this has happened to an ally and friend. I need to go to Inanis and seek Noah out to see what has happened to him. "

EXP: 241
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Yuki's word brought sheer bliss to Kimi's heart, which almost caused tears to develop in her eyes. If there was someone who had a chance of helping Noah then it was Yuki. Considering the friends Noah had, there was few that would be able to do anything. There was Sera, but she was no where to be found hence deemed completely useless, and then there were the people of Inanis. No doubt they would rise to the challenge, but it was a panic situation that wasn't needed. Yuki was strong, a great ally and to her knowledge great friends with Noah, though would he be enough ? In Kimi's moment of happiness, she didn't think too much about it as she wanted to get up and give him a hug but couldn't." As soon as I fully recover, we'll both go back...together ". She knew that Yuki would be against her going back, but there were reasons as to why she had to regardless of what either wanted. Of course she wanted to go back anyways because she wasn't going to fail in this, but another reason was that Noah resided within the Twilight Temple, and an individual going there without knowledge would die before even reaching it. There would possibly even be a chance that days would be spent underground, and without the right preparations it would almost mean sudden death for even the strongest individual. The Nature of the Twilight temple was to bring death to all that entered who wasn't prepared the right way, and only Noah and Kimi knew their way through.

Words :: 291Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Kimi begins to speak again and right away Yuki has an objection to her going back with him. With Noah as she explaied him to be then there is a high chance that she will be injured again if not killed when she went back to face him and that is something the half-breed wasn't about to let happen since he had just pledged to protect her. Looking down at her, Yuki shook his head faintly, " I don't think you should go back with me Kimi. It could be to dangerouse for you to handle. I can go back on my own and deal with Noah that way you remain here in Theden safe and when Noah is back to normal I will come get you. That way you remain safe away from Noah while I deal with him to save him from whatever has taken hold of him. " Yuki says with a faint nod, stating his desire for her to remain behind for her safety. Though his connection through this female was only through Noah really, Yuki didn't want her to join him and get injured or even killed, if such a thing where to happen then Noah would be devastated when he comes back to normal.

EXP: 210
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Kimi appreciated how much he was looking out for her, but she had to state the obvious about the situation." If only...If Only it was that simple. If it wasn't for Noah...I wouldn't be stepping another...foot in that place ". Of course Yuki wouldn't know what she was talking about so she would elaborate on it." The Temple...The Twilight Temple...is a Place built where both Light and Darkness meet. It was built as a Holy palace unknown to the world, a place built where all of Inanis could go if by some...chance the world just lost all hope...all light...". She gave a slight pause before she would continue." It was constructed in a manner to make it almost Impossible for others to even reach it... but the true dangers lie within the Temple itself... Possibly the biggest Maze in the world...and Only me and Noah know the way through...We would need to travel 2000 feet below the earth surface, in a labyrinth consisting of 900 rooms the size of a large house in Inanis...You're strong...I know this because Noah never mention anyones strength as he mentions you occasionally...meaning he recognizes your power, but you going at this alone...there is a great chance of you not even making it through the temple...yet alone having enough strength afterwards to face Noah...".

Words :: 256Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Though he had voiced his desire for her to stay in Theden so she would be safe, it seems that Kimi had no desire to do such a thing, instead she truely did wish to go with him to save Noah and as he listened to her Yuki begins to see why, or at least from her point of view, why she would need to go along with him. As he listened to her explain this Twilight Temple, Yuki couldn't help but wonder why something such as it would be constructed. However, Yuki knew he didn't know the location of this Twilight Temple, though it had to be in Noah's city, searching for it would take time that he didn't have in finding and saving Noah. As she finishes speaking Yuki gives a faint nod as he lets out a light sigh, " I see. " he murmurs lightly as he thinks over all that Kimi has told him about this maze of a temple. " I guess its settled then, I have no choice but to bring you along with me, can't go messing up Noah's fancy temple he might get angry and running around in it all day isn't going to help save him. " Yuki says as he looks down at the female, " When you are healed we can set out for Inanis alright? "

EXP: 224
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Health: 200% | 60% | 100%
Stamina: 150% | 35% | 100%

Kimi was happy to hear that she would be joining him. She felt like the opposition wasn't going to last long because she considered Yuki a reasonable individual. An unreasonable person would have argued back and forth with her and probably would have stressed her out, but Yuki understood the situation at hand and that the situation didn't have need for Power alone. Power was something that was definitely needed but also intellect, and even precision. The place they would be traveling into would require such, and that was just the place...there was still the problem of the Archangel at the end of it." Noah...refused to allow it to kill me...I don't know if he would be able to do the same again...but I have to try. I care too much...he's my life and I can't sit on the sidelines ". She looked to Yuki, closed her eyes and smiled brightly." Plus you'll be there...though I think maybe we should call out to others...I don't want to place this burden on you alone...and as we both know...Noah won't be an easy opponent if we fail in getting through to him ". There was a little sadness in her voice at the idea of not being successful.

Words :: 228Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Now that he had given in to letting her come along Yuki knew that he would have to not only protect himself but also protect her as well from any danger that might come her way. Listening to Kimi again Yuki nods his head faintly, hopefully when she shows up again Noah will be able to restrain himself from killing her again and show that he is still Noah and not some mindless killer, though if not then Yuki knew he would have to step between the two and protect her from Noah's power. " I understand. " Yuki says as she explains her care for Noah and wish to help save him. When she speaks of calling out for help, Yuki thinks upon such a thing though he isn't sure about indangering others aside from himself. He had grown close to Noah and become his friend, that gave him a small chance at reaching him easier and perhaps even avoiding some of his wrath, though others they bring along might not share the same benifit as he. " We shall see Kimi. I'm not sure who would be strong enough to stand up against Noah aside from me and perhaps a few others.. "

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Kimi had not considered the idea that The others wouldnt receive any leniency. She kind of just thought that if they were able to reach him, then it would be alright, but there was a possibility that he would restraint himself from attacking Kimi and a Yuki, but then turn all of his attention on the individuals that accompanied them. What Yuki said about not being sure who else besides him and a few others being strong enough to stand against Noah rung in her head constantly like an annoying phone call from a obsessed girlfriend. It would basically be her endangering other individuals just so she could save Noah, something she probably would have did without question if she possessed the same mentality that she did when Noah first found her. She didn't want to do that but she knew that all of the burden would be placed on Yuki's shoulder if she didn't, and that was something that Kimi didn't want to do. She would scoot up in her bed a bit and adjust herself a bit." You're right...and I can't very well let people know that Inanis is without a King... It could cause problems ". She tried thinking of what could be done that would very well inform others of the situation related to the call, and at the same time keep that little detail out and not appear as outright lying." Maybe inform them that a Demon is plaguing the City and that Only the strong of the strong is wanted ? ". She didn't know, and didnt have too many ideas at the time.

Words :: 292Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:45 pm

He had voiced his thought upon the matter of inviting others to help deal with Noah and save him, though he wondered if such a task should truely fall upon his shoulders alone instead of inviting others and indangering them just as he will be indangering himself. Though he knew indgering just himself was a foolish act, or at least some would say such a thing was foolish on his part given the responsability he now had upon his shoulders with Theden and everything else, however he knew he was one of the few that possesed the strength to deal with Noah. As Kimi begins to shift in bed Yuki wathes her closely to make sure she dosen't hurt her self or try to get out of bed. When she begins to speak he listens to her and at first thinks that perhaps he had been right since she agreed with him in the matter. Listening to her Yuki nods his head faintly, " Such a thing would be bad if people found out. " he murmued lightly as he watched her. As she begins to speak again he listens to her idea on the matter and now sees that she truely wishes to get others to help them. After taking a moment to think over what she had said Yuki speaks up, " That may work, however you would have to tell those that will be helping since they will find out when we go to challenge Noah. "

EXP: 256
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Kimi would look around for something that would be like a sheet, something she would be able to write on with some kind of utensil. She really didn't need it but she wanted to give an idea of what the call out would say." They'll just have to find out when the time comes, and not before. At least then if we don't succeed then Inanis won't be in immediate danger by others who decides to take advantage over the situation... Once I recover Im going to write the messages and we're going to send them out to the surrounding areas. Once they recieve the message and come, we will head to Inanis in pursuit of this so called Demon. In Inanis, we're going to Prep for the long trip into the Twilight Temple, getting food, Armory..." There was a little sharp pain that shot through her, but it only lasted a second before she continued." And Weaponry... we will then make our way through the Twilight Passage, and then when we arrive to the Shrine which is the entrance into the Temple itself...I will inform them the true nature of the mission...to save the ruler of Inanis. I will greatly emphasize on Strong Warriors in the message so no one gets the wrong idea and think it's gonna be a little demon hunt ". She explained, speaking in a way that would show that she was much comfortable than she was before.

Words :: 262Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:21 pm

As she begins to move again, Yuki watches her for a moment as he wonders what she is looking for. When she begins to speak Yuki listens to her as she begins to lay out her idea for the message they will be sending out to others so they will know to come execting a fight but not know that the one they will be fighting is the leader of Inanis Noah, until the last moment. Since he didn't really have a plan for what they needed to do, Yuki had to fall back on the plan she is laying out for attracting strong fighters to help them. Yuki remains silent as he listens to Kimi as she lays out what they will do when she has fully healed. While listening to her Yuki thinks over what she is saying and her plan to draw in people and thell them once they have gotten to the temple where Noah will be. When she finishes speaking Yuki gives a faint nod. " I see. " He murmurs lightly as he thinks over her plan, " And what will you tell them if they ask about Noah? If you had not told me that this was Noah we are going against then I would have to wonder where Noah is given that it is his city and there is a demon causing trouble in it. I would think that as the leader of a city Noah, should he not the one we are going up against, would raise to defend his city and its people. You know what I mean? "

EXP: 260
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Kimi would give a slight nodd to him as she understood where he was coming from, but she didn't expect for the fighters that would come to the aid to be individuals from the village itself, so that question wouldn't exactly come up...at least she believed it shouldn't. There had been a few times where Galatea would substitute for Noah while he was away, and the people from other places wouldn't know too much. Kimi was the second in command so it would come off as she being in command to defend Inanis while he is away. It wouldn't be lying to the people exactly, but more so not telling the complete truth." If by likely chance that they know of Noah, and unlikely chance that they suspect that something's up as to why he isn't here handling the demon problem himself. I'll let them know that it is because he made a trip 2,000 feet below ground attempting to handle issues in which prevents him from being with us now ". That right there was a the truth, though not in a clear fashion. Noah was more than 2,000 feet below ground, fighting against what ever source that caused him to do what he did. Being that he helped her escape by gaining control, meant he was fighting against something, and because of all of this he wouldn't be there to tend to the issue.

Words :: 254Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:23 am

Falling silent after his comment Yuki slowly raises from his seat and glances back down at Kimi as she begins to speak. As she speaks up with an answer Yuki listens to her answer to his comment about Noah defending his city. Listening to her Yuki gives a faint nod. Moving away from the bed, Yuki moves over to a table against the wall and grabs a pitcher of water and begins to poor a glass. Glancing back to Kimi as she finishes speaking, Yuki gives another faint nod, " Alright. Sounds like you have it all planed out. " the half-breed says with a soft smile as he sets the pitcher down and picks the glass of water up and moves over to the bed and offers it to Kimi. " Since you wish to invite others to aid in this endeavor, did you have anyone in mind or are you just reaching out to anyone willing to come and fight a demon to help out. " Yuki asks Kimi as he looks down at her. He wondered who she wished to invite to come and help them and if it truly is just random fighters up for the challenge, though he had an idea of some people that would be good help them though he isn't to sure if they would be up for such a thing or able to help.

EXP: 230
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel   Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel Empty

Back to top Go down

Ωmega: Battle Against the Archangel
Page 1 of 1