Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uroboros II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Uroboros II Empty
PostSubject: Uroboros II   Uroboros II EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:04 am

By the looks of the research that the blood mage had been taking part in he had been studying the finer points of dragons for far longer than Jack had. But it seemed that from what Jack could make out at the moment that the majority of his research had been entirely theoretical. At least until he had found Jack’s body and the materials that Jack had upon him. It seemed that the moment he had stumbled across Jack’s body the Mage’s research had gone into overdrive confirming some theories and discarding others about the properties of he blood of the mystical tyrant lizards. An then came in the research concerning Jack himself. He had to say with some of the notes he was flattered particularly the ones that detailed the research of his magical ability stories vs. actual reality. It was most interesting. But Jack didn’t much care about the research on his corpse. At least not yet anyways. What he wanted to know was about the experiments that were carried out on him. Methods that would further help his understandings about the augmentations on his body. The dragon blood that flowed through his veins. The power that was now enhancing every facet of his physical and magical attributes. And finally, he found it. The details of just what the blood mage had done to him. And honestly. He was both horrified. And intrigued. To read about things happening to yourself. You got images. Terrible images of every cut and slice. Every drip of blood spilled.

EXP:297
PWC:259
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Uroboros II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uroboros II   Uroboros II EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:34 am

[i] “Today I found what I needed to continue my research. It was a find that I never expected, not in a hundred years. There had been a cave in recently within the tunnels near the area with that odd court of madness building. The cave in seemed to be relatively strong and I thought that it may have been a sign of seismic activity within the tunnel. Which would have been extremely problematic for myself and my research. Magma and paper notes don’t usually go well. In fact magma and anything rarely does much good. Anyway back to the notes, my discovery was a body, a body of a fellow practitioner of blood magic. The esteemed Lord of Pride Jack Wiseman. It would appear that for whatever reason he was down in these tunnels and they had collapsed down on top of him. Imbued with an already strong physical body, and connection to our magic. Jack would make the perfect subject to test things upon.

But what was perhaps even more wonderful was in finding that Jack had been taking on a similar route of research to my own. I had heard of the defeat of the dragon but had no idea that Jack had been good enough to actually take its blood and its heart. Once I had those items and Jack’s body. Cogs began to turn. The perfect test subject. The perfect research materials. This was going to be fun, up till now most of my work had just been theory. Now I had the chance to confirm whether or not those theories were correct. And bring myself a step closer to enhancing my own powers. “[/ i]

EXP:303
PWC:283
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Uroboros II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uroboros II   Uroboros II EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:57 am

“ What interests me most about Jacks body isn’t the base attributes of his body, but rather the arm that seems to be some kind of attachment that was never there to begin with. Although the attachment itself is seamless the arm feels differently to the rest of the body. After further tests and interactions with the arm itself, I have determined that it has two forms, one seems to be a camouflage just appearing as the same as Jack’s body. Pale flesh resembling his other arm and the rest of his body. But upon exposure to offensive magic it seems to shift forms, a battle form and a normal form. The battle form seems vastly draconian in nature. Further leading me to believe that Jack was far ahead in his research of the dragons blood if he was capable of having this arm grafted to him. No doubt that he like myself was working towards augmenting the demonic body. I must leave this place and find Jack’s sanctuary of research. There will no doubt be notes on what he had discovered that. Combined with my own research and knowledge will push ahead my discoveries and cut down time on trial and error.

The only problem will actually be getting in and finding them. However if Jack is like any other blood mage. I should be able to use the general rules of a magus to find his most valued documents. Which he has no doubt hidden from sight in a more difficult location to find. “

EXP:282
PWC:260
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Uroboros II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uroboros II   Uroboros II EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:24 am

“ Today my true experiments have begun. I invaded Jacks lab and found his research notes and I must admit. He was far more skilled than many give him credit for. In the secretive world of our magic he is mostly known for brute force as opposed to subtle technique. But from what I can see his techniques seem to have that skills round them that mark him among one of our kind. In particular the use of the anti demonic runes to counter act the taint’s tendency to ravage the blood of other creatures. That would be one of my larger road blocks but thanks to these notes its now little more than an annoying footnote of carving those runes into the blood cells. The first process in using this body was draining about half of the total blood in his body. This had to be done quickly as despite extremely low temp I keep the lab at. Jack’s blood was already beginning to congeal and unless I got Jack back into the world of the living relatively quickly then I’d be wasting time and a good subject. Once the blood was drained I took my time in carving the remaining parts of the blood with the runes required for the taint to be suppressed. After this there was going to be the process fo inserting the dragon heart. That was going to be a more problematic task. My notes had always thought that in order to properly deal with the magic from the dragons heart one had to completely replace the demonic heart with that of the dragon. Jack’s notes however. Seemed to disagree with this method. And presented a theory that I found both intriguing and quite frankly. Insane. “

EXP:320
PWC:296
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Uroboros II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uroboros II   Uroboros II EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:39 am

Jack looked up from reading the notes of the blood mage. His breath misting in front of his face. So the mage had stolen his research notes, how annoying. But at the same time they had played a part in his augmentation and resurrection, so he supposed all that research had not been for nothing. Still he would have to find them in this pace after reading through the rest of the notes concerning the experiments on him. Draining half the blood had been a good idea, one of the things that Jack hadn’t taken into account himself. Space for the dragon blood but also enough to add into his secondary idea, which he would no doubt be reading about in the next set of the blood mages notes. For now he put down the papers and began to move around the lab pondering the thoughts of what had happened and just what had led that blood mage to find his body.

A great many sets of coincidences, that this blood mage had been attracted there in the first place. That the blood mage had decided to take his body. That the blood mage had been studying the same avenue of research, and that his lab had been conviently cold enough to hold a body without that body having much threat of superior bodily degradation. He looked at his hand, the augmented on. The dragon flesh was strong and likely would not have rotted as quickly as the rest of his body. But still, so many things that seemed to have been set up like dominos. One following own after the other in a nicely set up line. Nicely set up indeed.

EXP:303
PWC:284

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Uroboros II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uroboros II   Uroboros II EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:40 am

Job roll
Back to top Go down