Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeing the World - Passing Through (Open) *

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Seeing the World - Passing Through (Open) * Empty
PostSubject: Seeing the World - Passing Through (Open) *   Seeing the World - Passing Through (Open) * EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:42 am

~ Seeing the World - Passing Through ~
In my travels, I found myself heading back south having returned to The Coastal Regions of Mare Maris. The Coastal Regions held painful memories, though almost as if in for a memorial, I wanted to return there. The house where I had lived with my family was still there, only know it had been occupied by another family. That much seemed normal. I didn't know what I was looking for when I got there and when I left, I still felt a little unfulfilled; either way, now my direction was taking in the opposite direction in which I had come. There wasn't anything in particular for me in the south, but my current goal was to reach the desert and perhaps find something that I had been looking for along the way. This constant search is what made my current role that of adventurer. It may have been some excuse to keep moving, but it seemed like a good fit for my life at the moment.

A curved sword was tucked into my clothing diagonally at the small of my back. My right hand was elevated and resting on my shoulder as it held onto the draw string of the tan cloth duffel that contained all my earthly possessions. My left hand held a cloth map in front of me; something I had picked up in a barter. It wasn't terrible accurate, so I kept notations on it when I could, but it seemed sufficient enough to tell me when I would be hitting something large, like an ocean. Judging from it, I knew that I would be coming into the Rockland area of Medius. Among the things I knew of this place were the rampant rumors of Guild activity all about this central area of the continent. It seemed to be the best place for bartering and finding things, though the center or core district seemed invested with evils of various horror stories. Still, I was far from the core being on the outer ring of Medius. Walking casually with the approach of the evening following the afternoon, I would fold the map with one hand before placing it into my pocket as I look up around the terrain of this area. Aside from the abundance of plant life, there were large living structures littered all about said to contain groups of small tribes that lived as families. Knowing the etiquette of the world, I knew that I probably shouldn't hunt or attempt to scavenge from this area since I didn't need trouble with the native people.

Timeline: Flashback (2 mo. before current) | Persona: Jyn'Rai | EXP: 487 UYB
Back to top Go down

Seeing the World - Passing Through (Open) *
Page 1 of 1