Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Studying IV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Studying IV Empty
PostSubject: Studying IV   Studying IV EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:41 am

To the esteemed Malachi,

My dearest teacher, your nephew really wanted to come with me. After I wrote to you last night, he quietly cornered me on the way to dinner to ask me more questions on magic. Some I could answer and others I could not. I apologize, but I told him that you would talk with his father on the matter. His mother seems to be rather against him learning magic. But as it is stated in the texts, this village is ruled by males for the most part. But I have observed and added a few notes to the scroll. (I apologize if I was out of turn) It seems that the males may run the village, but most the leading individuals have a woman standing behind them controlling their strings. These women are often times demure, and very undemanding. They, as your brother's wife demonstrated, run the village using soft words, and their softness as a woman.

You brother seemed to prefer me when I acted as his wife. Unassuming and demure. So I adopted this air. I found it worked around the rest of the village as well. I apologize, but I have not read the third or four scroll. since the first two pertaining to the village of the moon were enough to occupy my thoughts for this trip. I keep reading them over and over to make my own notes as to them. Again I hope I have not overstepped my bounds in this.

Your Faithful Student
Jay'de

-277-
pwc 277
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Studying IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying IV   Studying IV EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:42 am