Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Red's new joy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

Little Red's new joy Empty
PostSubject: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Little Red's new joy Lrrhbox2_01
"Yes, this will do, this will be a nice place to start. I'd say the core right here and then push out from here." said a lady in red, who floated in the middle of the sky looking down at a particular area, to herself. It had some tree's but it wasn't something heavily forested like the forest's further west. This area was much closer to the coastal regions, but still quite far that it looks rather small upon view. Zaiaku, this red dressed lady, landed down on the ground below and looked around. She pondered to herself exactly how she was going to do this. "This is going to be entertaining." she said to herself with a smile upon her face. So far though from what she's seen there wasn't anyone in the area, nothing that seemed like it proclaimed the land it's own, least from what she seen it wasn't in sight. "I don't see anyone..." she scratched her cheek. "Where are those ladies..." she grumbled to herself. "There very late..."

Exp :: 210
Little Red's new joy Lrrhbox2_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Little Red's new joy Octie110

The little child skipped along the forest path, her stuffed bunny in hand. She wore a pink puffy dress with white petticoats, pink garters, and white stockings. Her little high gloss shoes were pink in color as well. Her brown hair was done up in two little pigtails with pink ribbons spiraling down into the brown of her hair. Her greens eyes were bright as she skipped along. Sometimes stopping to jump over puddles and small rocks. She had on a little white bunny pack on her back. Almost like a small doll she looked. Her head was down as she concentrated on her path so she wouldn't trip over her own two feet. So she didn't see the lady in red flying overhead. In fact she was just skipping along while reciting something out load. "Two roads diverged in a wood. And I? I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference." Finally she looked up and came to stop staring at the woman in red. She smiled brightly and cheerfully showing off her two dimples. "Hi, Miss." she said happily. With a curtsy she started to skip by the woman.

-211-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:01 pm

[color=red]Zaiaku just stood there not taking a notice of the young girl in the area, least until the girl said something to her. Zaiaku only just turned her head toward's the girl and stared, just quiet for just a moment before she lifted a hand. "Yo." and then the young girl just skipped on by, for Zaiaku this just felt really awkward, she had such serious thoughts in her head and then suddenly this young girl popped out of no where saying hi and then skipping off. This confused Zaiaku as she just blinked several times and shook her head. "Hey wait a minute there!" Zaiaku stated as she just zipped through the air and landed in front of the girl and looked at the girl, taking in her features and as she did so, her eyes narrowed as soon a smirk grew upon her face. "Hello there little missy. Do pray tell what are you doing in this area?"

Exp :: 184 | 394
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:26 pm

The woman waved as she passed and Maya kept up the skipping nonsense until the lady flew to in front of her. She stopped and cuddled the white rabbit. Her smile bright enough to melt the thickest of ice hearts. "Well I am going from point A to point B. And this was the fastest route since I couldn't go the crow's way or in a straight line. So I am going to point B to learn what is at the end of Point B." Then she giggled and hugged the bunny tightly. "Plus Bun-bun likes to skip along the forest. I like your hood, miss. Red suits you." She made to move around the lady and then stopped to look at her for a moment. "You going to build here? Its a nice spot." She continued to skip a few more feet, her head turned back to watching her feet. Her voice came out as she sung a little kid song, it was rather clear and beautiful like a crystal stream. She had talent in her voice and she was perfectly on pitch. "This is a song about colors, colors. You see them all around. There is red on the stop sign, green on a tree, blue in the sky and sea.."

-210-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Well that was just... weird. Zaiaku just blinked at this girl and arched a brow rather confused again to how cheerful a person can be. Well then again this was a very small person. What was it that they were called? Zaiaku had a moment to think about it before the term popped into her head 'a child'. Well that explained the optimistic, wait no it didn't. Zaiaku was still quiet confused and, but then smiled when the girl complimented her about her outfit. "Why thank you." she stated about the compliment to the red suiting her. Then this girl asked if she was going to build here, well that was quite odd. How did this girl know that? Did Zaiaku speak about loud without realizing she was actually speaking? Well no matter. "how did you..." her voice trailed as this girl unleashed such a lovely voice and it caught Zaiaku's ears. Such perilous beauty that voice held. "hey, hey hold up little miss. Now tell me little human girl, where are you're parent's?" the demon woman has it's sight's on something quite nice and she wanted it.

Exp :: 223 | 617
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:05 pm

She stopped in her tracks and turned on her heel. She showed such manners when dealing with adults, like a prim and proper little rich girl. To the last question, since she was a child and had a child's short attention span and horrible short term memory, was the only question to gain an answer. "Bun-bun is all I have, besides Azrael, but then again he is my tutor. But he's shy and so not a people person. I got Bun-bun from my mommy on my birthday. 3 years ago. You are much prettier than my mother was. She's dead though and so is my father. That's why my birthday's are sad. It was my birthday when they were killed." her face fell as her eyes grew misty with tears. Reaching up she wiped her eyes and tried to smile through the rambled story. "You look like you are brave. I hid under the bed when they told me to run. I was too scared not brave at all." She curtsied again and perked up, "My name is Maya. Miss..."

-184-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Zaiaku listened to the girls short story, made a face to show that she showed concern, though in reality she really didn't care if the girl had a tragic past or not, this just made it much easier for her to acquire. Though as to what Azrael might be would be a different story on it's own, that would probably be dealt for another time. So bun-bun is that rabbit thing she's holding Zaiaku eyed it and just stood there. This girl was good with her compliments, obviously enough Zaiaku adored being told how pretty she was. "Oh dear sweet Maya, good with the compliments. Though you really shouldn't be out alone, especially not in this area. Nope not good at all." her tone softened as any 'adult' would to a child, well who knew how old Zaiaku was especially for her species, for all she knew she was still quite a youngling herself, but to human standards well she might be a adult due to her appearance. "I'm known as Little Red Riding hood, but you can call me Zaiaku. No need for the formalities, my place of residence hasn't been established yet so no house name for me just yet at least." Zaiaku squatted down to Maya's height and smiled. "Hello there Bun-bun and hello there Maya, it's quite lucky to have met you here of all places. Is there anywhere that you stay at? Where is this Azrael?"

Exp :: 276 | 893
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:49 pm

The little girl stopped and thought about it for a moment. Then dropped another curtsy. "A pleasure to meet you Miss Zaiaku." The cuteness factor turned up a notch as she smiled during this fluid movement. Then she was up again and tilting her head. "Sometimes I have a place to stay. Depends on the village." She shrugs her shoulder and looks around the area, "I don't know where Azrael is, he just pops up from time to time for our lessons. He's really busy and stuff. But he always makes sure I end up in a village instead of the forest. And he always makes sure that I have enough food to snack on in my backpack. He's teaching me magic." She sounded so proud of that. The tip of her shoe came up and pressed into the dirt and began to twist as children do. "So what kinda house are you going to build? Will it be big and pretty? I bet someone like you is going to live in a castle. Your just a pretty as any old fairy princess." The compliments stemmed from her natural nature, just things rambling around in the child's head. The truth as she saw things.

-212-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:25 pm

The more this little girl spoke the more Zaiaku wanted to keep her, she just adored being complimented and they just kept flying her way that she was sorta drunk off the compliments. Her cheeks flushed as she blushed at the compliments. "Well I'm going for something much different than a castle, but it will probably be just a tad bit bigger." she stated as she looked around. "It's quite impressive that you're learning magic, you hardly find someone as young as you learning it these days." she stated, from her own experience, and crouched down. "I can offer you a place to stay you know." Zaiaku just smiled at this as she looked the girl up and down. "Yes, you can do so much good for what I am wanting to do. I can make certain you can have a nice big room all to yourself with all the thing's you enjoy." which did bring her thoughts upon her lackeys, why were they taking so long. Well they had been given orders which would take a good amount of time. "You can say that I'm starting a group, a big, big family. Where, once I finish building, we will bring lot's and lot's of smiles to the people of the worlds. I would like it if you became apart of my family." Zaiaku crouched down just enough to be even height with the girl.

Exp :: 275 | 1168
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:34 am

"Bigger than a castle?" Her mouth formed that shocked little 'o' and she looked awestruck. It silenced her for a moment as the little girl tried to imagine something bigger than a castle and what it would look like. Then she started up, "Will it be a house or an Inn? What's it going to be like on the inside?" Then the rest of what Zaiaku was saying hit her and she smiled so brightly, those green eyes alight with happiness. "You mean I can stay in the bigger than a castle house? How can I help you bring smiles to the people of the world? A big family? I've never been part of a big family before." She was so excited that she clapped her hands and then reached out, hugging the demoness tightly around the neck, her bunny almost falling to the ground. She retreated from Zaiaku in order to catch the stuffed animal before it hit the ground. "Do you have kids? Will I be an older sister, or younger sister?" She was so excited and full of questions that she practically danced, but she didn't. She was just so still. It was like a dream come true. What little girl didn't want to have everything she ever wanted.

-223-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:53 am

This girl was just so adorable as she had lit up, Zaiaku could only giggle as she smiled at how excited the girl was reacting. Zaiaku had then received her first hug in years, it was quite a comforting feeling really it kinda softened her demon heart, kinda. Well it was only the start who knows what this girl can do to this demon. So many question's shot out from the girl as she would giggle. The girl was quite protective of the bunny as Zaiaku took notice to how quickly she let go to hold tight to the bunny. "No, I don't have any children, but there are five others who I consider my family. So I guess to them you'll be a younger sister and to everyone who comes after you, you'll be a big sister. Least that's how it'll go in my family. Age not being a factor with this." Though what could this girl do to bring smile's to other peoples face, she couldn't just have her do the things she was gonna have the others do, nope this one compliments her too much to just taint her in that fashion. "You can sing to them. People love music it makes them feel so many things and you have a beautiful voice. So you can sing and maybe dance to make people happy. Plus look at you, your just too cute people would smile just looking at you."

Exp :: 260 | 1428
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:01 pm

"So age doesn't matter. It goes in order of who came first?" She frowned a moment and then sighed, "That means I'll be the middle child. My friend Lucy was a middle child, and they forgot about her a lot. Her big sister got all the new things and got to do everything. And her younger sister got to be the baby and spoiled all the time. Lucy had to do all the chores. I don't want to have to do all the chores, Ms. Zaiaku. That just wouldn't be any fun. I want to be a beautiful Lady like you. I bet you are powerful too. And good at everything." Maya blinked and giggled, "I bet all the boys like you and want to marry you. Are you married?" She asked in awe and was silent for a moment as she looked around the spot and shook her head.

She reached out and grasped her hand. Tugging gently after she had answered the child's questions, Maya gently pulled the red hooded lady to a different spot, where there was a beautiful cliff over looking the sea, a small path down the cliff led to the cove and there was a small private beach. "This might be better for your new house. That is if you like the water." The small girl looked up at the demoness and smiled brightly hoping she would like the place she picked out.

-244-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:10 am

Zaiaku had just giggled at the girl's reaction about her being the middle child and holding this unwant of being forgotten and made to do everything, well she is quite young so she wouldn't do everything. Though she did coupled it in with more compliments and Zaiaku just grinned a little her fangs slightly showing for a minute before Zaiaku closed her lips. "Oh goodness no, I'm not married. I don't have the time for that." a smirk formed. "The boy's can like me all they want, but having one keep me, nope, not going to happen, no time soon." After that her hand was grasped and Zaiaku blinked wondering what this girl was taking her too as she walked with the girl. Taken to this spectacular area that was not too far off from where she was before. Zaiaku had gave a gasp just before the girl said something. "wow! This surely is something, quite a find! would be pretty interesting to make the main house around here, and then stretch it out. Access to the beach as well just makes it all the more better, how did you know about this area here? Have you been here before?" Zaiaku asked as she really liked the area that the girl brought her to.

Exp :: 246 | 1674
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:37 am

She liked it. She really like the place that Maya showed her. The little girl smiled shyly and nodded. "That beach is where Azrael was showing me how to use the magic of water and earth. It's a pretty place and I thought that a pretty lady like you needed the prettiest place around for her house" The smile that she looked up at the lady with was so bright and cheerful. Much like a cherub smiling right before hitting someone with a love arrow. She was just that cute and cuddly, with her cheeks that people just wanted to pinch and those dimples that showed up whenever she broadcasted that beautiful childish smile. "I'm glad you like it. This is one of my favorite places in the whole world. Also I hear tells that there are mermaids in the cove that come out at night. And you can see the waves crashing and hear the ocean at night. It's really beautiful." Maya let go of her hand and began skipping around the little meadow on the cliff, picking a few of the flowers and bringing them back to the demoness. Holding out the little flowers she smile. "For you. When are you going to start building?"

-221-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:19 am

Oh this girls cuteness was just too much, it just made you want to eat her all up, but Zaiaku was quite pleased with this find and it would make a lovely start for the center of her home, plus the water would give the proper nutrition she needed for the seed that was on route. Apparently this area around here was where Azrael taught her stuff, oh and there would be mermaids tonight as well. This is lovely, the first cast she would need to speak with about joining her. Of course they wouldn't have much of a choice as this was going to be the area she was starting her build and if they didn't like it then Zaiaku would make them leave and by force if she needed to. "That's great to hear." she watched Maya skip off and head off to get some flowers, Zaiaku kept an eye on the girl the entire time making sure the girl didn't leave her sight. She pushed out her senses as far as she could in case there might be something in the area, but she sensed nothing. Zaiaku accepted the flowers upon the little girls return and responded with a giggle. "Thank you sweety. Well I am waiting upon the others to return back with my seed, they should be arriving soon." Zaiaku would look up at the sky, though she didn't see anyone yet.

Exp :: 262 | 1936
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:20 pm

"What seed? Are you going to plant it? What will grow into? I once had a flower that grew in a pot. It was a really pretty flower." She curtsied again as she glanced up the sky like Zaiaku had been doing. "Do they fly? Azrael can fly to. But he doesn't like to do so. He prefers to use the void to travel from place to place. I hope to do that someday." With that she laughed and bounced up and down smiling. Twigs snapped and she she looked around. "I think someone is coming." She slid behind the demon to hide. She was a child after all, and human. It was well know to human child that monsters were every where. In your closet , under your bed, etc. A surge of defensive power filled the area as a if a great pressure was starting to descend. Sad thing was, most people would think that the power surge was coming from Zaiaku herself and not the child behind her, hiding in her skirts as the saying goes. Zaiaku might notice the press of power and know it wasn't coming from her but from the child.

-202-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:47 am

Zaiaku kept looking around in the sky to see if any of them were coming in from the sky, but to no avail they still hadn't come in within the sky. Looking at the young human child Zaiaku could only smirk, it was a nice thing to have such a pleasant cheerful thing around. You know it's rather nice to have something to make you smile, plus she was just so darn cute. So this Azrael uses the void to travel well that would be quite the annoyance given that Zaiaku knew just how powerful void magic is. Well no matter she wasn't planning a fight anyway well that is until the twig snapped and Zaiaku shot a stare in the direction of where it came from as Maya darted to hide behind her and this sudden pressure of power. Zaiaku only glanced at the young girl a second before she looked around again, she placed a hand upon the girl's head as if telling her that it's going to be okay. Though what was it that caused the twig to snap? Was it one of her own, or something else that just isn't as pleasant to see. Though if it meant to harm her or the child, well Zaiaku just wasn't going to have that at all. Faintly off in the distance you can just barely hear yelling and screaming and arguing.

Lived:
Angela:
Kos-Mos:
Alice:
Biblia:
Exp :: 239 | 2175
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:05 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:24 am

Maya heard the aguing and looked up to the demoness. A hand rested on her head and she smiled brightly up at the lady. "Are those the people you were waiting on?" As they drew closer and the arguing got louder, she giggled and started to come out from behind the demoness. "Wow, they are all rather.... different looking." then that little anime cherub smile only got bighter as she said her sweet little tone, "They are beautiful." Her face then took on a very thoughtful expression that replaced the smile. "I wonder if I will grow up to be beautiful one day. Maybe be exotic like them." Then she stood up on tip toes and waved as they drew closer. "You still haven't answered my questions, Miss. What kind of seed is it?" Those strange eyes turned and looked back to the demoness. After her answer, the child known as Maya would smile sweetly agains and sit down on the green grass to pick flowers as the ladies conducted business around her. Content and happy to be silent for the moment.

-200-
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Zaiaku nodded her head to the young child as she was asked if they were the ones that she was waiting for. "Why yes they are and they took their sweet time too." Lived and Angela were the ones arguing while the other three merely held a look on their face that clearly stated 'great, there at it again' The reason for their arguing was completely irrelevant to the current situation. Though as they got closer their sights fell upon Zaiaku and the arguing silenced as they took notice of the child waving as Zaiaku just stood there.

Zaiaku only smirked as she listened to the girl. "The Tree of Sin. My home. Manifested from the sin's of everything." She loved her home it was quite dear and precious to her. In fact it was her place of birth, though she didn't know that consciously, she just felt that she had a powerful bond to it, but she didn't know or understand why. Alice had moved on ahead of the others who just kept walking. Alice with a smile upon her face. "Lady Zai! We have found it! Just where you said it'd be!" she said as she ran over, stopping three feet from Zaiaku, though she didn't look at Maya who was sitting on the ground. "Who is the child?"

Zaiaku held a fanged grin at the response that Alice had given her. "Fantastic!" Zaiaku said with excitement in her voice as she looked to the adorable child that is just made of cute. "My Daughter" Alice blinked confused and looked between Zaiaku and Maya trying to see the resemblance.

The rest finally caught up and Lived was the first to speak up, though her manner of speak was quite different. "Oi! What's with the brat? Tis dinner time?!" Soon after that Angel smacked Lived behind the head. "Goodness no! Do I have to keep you on a leash?" Lived rubbed the back of her head as she turned toward's Angela and pressed her forehead with her forehead and pushed only to be meet with an equal force as Angela pushed back as well with her forehead. "What the fuck was that for you lighty bitch!?" Angela growled. "Watch you're language around the child! She is much to young to be in the presence of such vulgarity."

Zaiaku like the others only just rolled their eyes and sighed. "ANYWAYS!" the rise in Zaiaku's voice caused Lived and Angela to stop arguing and look towards her. "Hand it over ladies." She held out her hand and the one that was holding it was Kos-Mos. "Here you go Mistress" She handed over a bleeding red looking seed about the size of a tennis ball.
Exp :: 540 | 2715

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:56 am

Maya just watched them all and stood up when they began talking to her. She giggled and chuckled as they argued and fought like siblings. When Lived spoke of her like that, she had moved to behind Zaia where the others could see her, but not Zaia. Placing her finger on the skin under her right eye, she pulled down and stuck out her tongue at Lived in one of those childish ways. Then she giggled and snuck up behind Zaia to get a glimpse of the red seed. "That is a place of sin? Azriel says sin is bad... what exactly is sin, mother?" She looked up at the demoness accepting the adoption of her. Apparently that was where they were going to live. Wait a minute, her face got a bit confused as she concentrated on the seed, "We're going to live in a seed?!? wow, how are you going to shrink us all?"

She was now holding onto Zaia's red cloak with one hand as she watched all of the others. They were all very pretty and she smiled at them. "You are all so pretty, mommy says I'll get to be pretty one day. I'm Maya. "She let go of the cloak for a moment and did one of her cute dimple showing smiles followed by a quick curtsy as an introduction to them. Then her hand went back to holding onto red's cloak as she continued to smile cutely. Then her eyes cut at Lived again in the anime cut fashion and she stuck out her tongue, only to quickly hide it.

Last edited by Kazakura on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:57 am

Zaiaku had noticed that Maya did move behind her and she merely just smirked at Maya's action and looked to her followers, her family. Lived on the other hand did take notice of Maya sticking her tounge at her and her right eye began to twitch. She growled and was about to yell. "ARG-" Then suddenly Alice had appeared behind Lived and cupped her hands over Lived's mouth and wrapped another arm around her neck and kicking her foot to the back of Lived's knee to cause her to drop down to her knees. "Do behave Lived." Though Lived attempted in fighting back and was only just struggling against Alice and this muffled noise just kept trying to escape from behind the hand that covered her mouth.

Though everyone went on as if it was just a normal thing to happen. Kos-Mos looked at Maya with a curious gaze though, if one were to look real carefully into Kos-Mos eyes you could see a multitude of numbers crawling across her eyes. Zaiaku heard Maya's question and thought for a moment. It was a good question, what is sin? Well, how was Zaiaku going to explain it. "Well sin is... let's see. I guess they can be considered a bad thing, but it's really on perception..." though Zaiaku didn't get to finish as Maya had already asked about how they were going to live in a tree and Zaiaku only laughed. Though this whole time Kos-mos never stopped staring at Maya. "we're not gonna shrink. This is going to grow." Angela only giggled at Maya, this young child was just too cute. Though her comment did get to the ladies about them all being pretty. Most of them dashed there eyes away a moment as they blushed, except Kos-Mos who didn't really react to it and only stared. Angela had giggled. "Why thank you young Maya. I'm sure you will grow up to be quite beautiful." Lived caught the second time and she struggled again against Alice as more muffling noises kept coming out. "Oh Lived, you are so energetic!" she said sarcastically as she smiled and then suddenly a nasty cracking noise and Lived was knocked out. Still smiling. "Oh Lived, see so much energy and you start crashing so quickly. Nappy time. Sleep well." Alice began petting a unconscious Lived and smiling to herself.

Zaiaku only just shook her head at her crazy crew, but it was a crew she loved so it didn't matter to her how many times they fought or argued, it was more memories under the belt. "Maya, Hunny. Would you like to plant it?" she looked down towards Maya and held out the seed to her. "You can just toss it into the water."
Exp :: 538 | 3253
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Maya clapped her hands, completely oblivious to Kos-Mos's stare. She was so happy to be able to do this thing for Zaia. "So I just through it into the water? The ocean or a puddle here on the ground?" She asked a sshe looked around for that mentioned puddle. She watched as Lived was knocked out and smiled cutely at Alice before continuing her search for the water. When Zaia finally explained which water to toss it into, she would wind up and gently toss it into the water. Watching it intently she was hoping for it to grow quickly. She wanted to see this house that she had been told about. Looking up she glanced at her new sisters and then back to the seed growing. "What is Sin again? Azrael says sin is the bad stuff that people do. But sometimes I find that Azreal is a bit one sided on his opinions. So I ask others." She continued to look around at her sisters. "Why do you guys argue you so much?" It was then that she noticed Kos-Mos staring at her and she tilted her head to the side. Speaking to the female in a very awed tone she asked, "Do you think when I am older, I can have an outfit like that? It is pretty."

Last edited by Kazakura on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Zaiaku would point towards the ocean. "Ocean hunny." she stated so the girl would know where to toss the seed into. The seed flew through the air and spun with the momentum of the toss and landed in the water with a light 'plop' noise. For a few second's nothing occurred as the seed just floated down under the water and slowly float down. It stayed like that for a while longer. Nothing had occurred. Zaiaku looked at Maya, but didn't say anything as she noticed that Maya's attention turned toward's Kos-Mos who had been staring. Kos-mos at first didn't say anything and then suddenly the numbers in her eyes stopped and she blinked. Looking to herself a moment as she had shrugged her shoulders. "My outfit?" Oh, that's right. It hasn't been mentioned to Maya that Kos-Mos is a Cyborg recovered from the Pre-Dawn era. Most of what she wore wasn't exactly clothing it was apart of her. "Quite possibly. There is a minimal 5% probability that you will obtain such an outfit."

Zaiaku then tapped Maya on the head. "You may wanna take a look." She pointed toward's the ocean where Maya tossed the seed, and the area began to bubble over as if it was heating up and then in a circular motion red liquid floated up swirling. It stayed like that for a few second's before a low rumbling feeling could be felt through the ground and the water bubbled more and shook. The surface then broke as leaves flew out fro the water and shot up into the sky and exploded out into more leaves before raining down and stopped in mid air. Then after that from the water bursted forth red tentacle like trunks that shot into the air in a complex pattern, twisting, turning, spinning and meeting together and bursting from the point of meeting to hitting into the leaves and branching out to the other leaves and pushing out farther apart. Till in the end, it ended with a enormous sky towering tree that would make them seem quite small in comparison. When it finished growing, many places threads began to hang down and light glowing orbs hung there. An overcasting shadow came over them. Zaiaku had smiled. "Home sweet home."
Exp :: 442 | 3695
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Maya's eyes lit up like there was no tomorrow as she clapped happily and watched the tree growing. It was special, and just awesome to behold. Gleefully the child bounced up and down while she watched the wonders unfold before her. "Is there any way inside, or are we going to live in the branches. I mean this is so neat." She jumped up trying to touch one of the lights, but she was too short even for that. With a growl, she snorted and crossed her arm over her chest. Then she smiled and continued to look at the tree. "It's so big. I bet if I climbed to the very top of the branches I could see the whole world." Maya ran back over to Zaia and hugged her for a moment. "Thank you for letting live with you. This is going to be so neat." Those dimples showed in her cheeks again as she waited to see how they were going to live in the large, tree.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:21 am

All conscious party members had a collective moment of 'awwww' at Maya's reaction to the instant growth of the tree to which would be their new home. Zaiaku patted Maya on the head when Maya had hugged her as she only giggled. "Well there are entrances." she told Maya, so they can enter inside and didn't have to worry about sleeping on the branches. Aterwards Alice just kept poking an unconscious Lived in the face. Angela very lightly kicked Lived to see if she moved. "I hope you didn't kill her.." Alice looked to Angela. "No, she should be coming too soon." Soon afterwards Lived suddenly yelled and sat up at the same time. Alice and Angela jumped back startled and Zaiaku turned to look at her. Kos-Mos was the only one to keep looking at the tree, Biblia was the silent one of them all and walked up next to Zaiaku. "So this is going to be our base?" Zaiaku looked at Biblia. "Well...if you wanna call it that then yes. I prefer to call it home, but yes it's where it's going to start from and then we extend outwards, so you keep track of the books of it." Biblia only smiled. "Very well, this shall be quite an interesting project to keep track of."

Zaiaku looked to Maya. "So when will your angel friend come see you?" she was rather curious to when the next visit shall be, so she should know when to keep an eye out. Given the nature of most Kamikonjous. Not all are like Angela who can actually befriend Oni's.
Exp :: 314 | 4009
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Glad that there were entrances, the small girl clapped her hands and spun around in a circle, her skirt flaring out and finally settling around her cute little frame. "This is so awesome, And Azrael comes and goes at strange times. Apparently he has lots of business with dead people, or rather babies and the dying, I don't know. He just writes in his book or erases in it when he is not speaking about our lessons. I think he's special. He says its not about good or evil, just about life and death. Strange, but I like him." Again she smiled as she continue to look around for the entrances to this place. "Can we go in now? Pwease" Her face dimpled up and she batted her long eyelashes in the cutest puppy dog face this side of the desert. And most likely the other side.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Listening to how Maya told a little of what Azrael did gave some indication to who he was, or rather is. Zaiaku arched a brow and glanced towards Angela who heard what Maya said and looked at Zaiaku. It was kinda hard to tell because Angela wore a face mask that covered her face so it is rather hard to tell who she was looking at or even how she saw through the thing. Zaiaku gave a light shrug and looked at the tree. "Go right head, this is your home now. So you can go in whenever you'd like." Zaiaku would await for Maya to make her move first before she would follow after the child and her followers followed after her. Alice and Lived were arguing with each other at a low volume about what had just happened. In the end Alice just patted lived on the head and said "You're such an angry demon." It was even said in quite the playful manner that Lived only growled and her head slouched some as she grumbled under her breath something about killing and devouring Alice someday. Zaiaku merely grinned she loved the activity her group brought. At least she knew it was never going to get boring with all this sort of commotion.
Exp :: 235 | 4244
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:59 pm

"Yay!" Maya happily began to look for a way in, upon finding it, the little girl gladly motioned to the others and start into the tree. Happily exclaiming, "I get a room to myself! I get first dibs" She was off quickly and ran up into the tree house peeking into every nook and lock and trying to find the perfect bedroom for herself. It was at this point, she raced back to Zaia and hugged her around the waist, a bouncy smile on her bright, cherubic face. "Thank you, Momma" With that she let go and continue on her search, darting every which way, up ways, down ways, slant ways, back ways, and every other way she could think of until finally she stopped and sat down on the floor, tired. Stretching and yawning, the small child blinked up at everyone. "I'm so tired" it had been a long day and she promptly fell asleep. stretching out on the floor.

ooc: WC in the post box goes to Zaia. The rest was already claimed in the previous version of the site. If you want another rp. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's new joy   Little Red's new joy Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Red's new joy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Terra Main Archives-
Jump to: