Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Envoy of the Beginning IX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Envoy of the Beginning IX Empty
PostSubject: Envoy of the Beginning IX   Envoy of the Beginning IX EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:18 am

Envoy of the Beginning IX NoahPost_TrueNoahFinal
Noah Valesti
Health: 200%
Stamina: 65%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Celestial Renew[HP++6*HP*|MDE3] @Kimi
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank*Kimi*[1] | Celestial Renew*Kimi*[3]
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: ---

Kimi
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: III [+2.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: III [+2.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: Regained 80 HP
Theme: Against a God [Soul Ablaze]

Hours had passed and Kimi was still under the spell placed on her by Noah. She wondered how was it so that she was able to heal from wounds brought to her in battle in an instant. Noah explained it to her which got her understanding everything now. She didn't Noah possessed that kind of spell, for what she seen so far was his Terra Spiritus. She didn't know why, but asides with the spells, Kimi found her self far stronger when she was alongside Noah, well at least after he had informed her of how important she was to him. The Two was crossing over into the last Area of land of which they would be claiming for their own to complete Inanis. All she could see from this point on was good things going on, the increase of village population and overall aspects of the village itself. Hopefully they wouldn't have to deal with anything that would be getting in their way like before. Noah and Kimi was a powerful couple, but the constant fighting eventually makes an individual weary mentally if not just physically. So far they saw nothing in sight, no villages or anything which would actually be a good sign.

Words :: 223 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Envoy of the Beginning IX Space

Last edited by Noah on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning IX   Envoy of the Beginning IX EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Envoy of the Beginning IX GeneTrap
Gene-Trap
Health: 112%
Stamina: 200%
Attributes: STR: IV [+0.0] INT: IV [+0.0] DEF: IV [+0.0] Aegis: IV [+0.0] MOV: V [+1.0] DEX: IV [+0.0]
Affinity/Packages: *A*Feral:1000 | Movement:500
Level: 100/Oni
Active Skills/Traits: Form: Form:Swift[Slight +1Mov] | Form:Adapt[AntiMagic]

DataBase:
The Gene-Trap is a Onikonjou who is known to wander around area's lacking forests. The level of intellect is average while it's overall physical and Magical capabilities are above average. One believe that the Gene-Trap were merely mutations of of feral animals from within the Southern forests. As to why they appeared in the Coastal region of Mare Maris is unknown, though it may have something to do with the mutation altering it's mind and it's like of grassy areas to now open non-grassy areas.

Last edited by Noah on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning IX   Envoy of the Beginning IX EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 65%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Renew*Kimi*[2]

Kimi
Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Dmg/Status Relay: Lost 62.5 HP | Regained 80 HP
Theme: Against a God [Soul Ablaze]

Something would erupt from the ground below Kimi, which would push Noah to the side. What had erupted from the earth was something that caught them both by surprise. It was a Gene-Trap, the same one that they fought before. With erupting upwards with it's mouth open, the spike like teeth would Pierce through Kimi's Armor completely and pierce her stomach, causing her to spit up a lot of blood. Noah watched this happen before his very eyes and couldn't believe it." KIMI!!!!! ". He yelled out to her. Her arms was placed on the spikes preventing the others from piercing the areas where it could have caused much more damage if not outright killed her. The Gene Trap motioned down words and wiggled to toss her from it's mouth, which would send Kimi flying to the ground below them. Noah looked to Kimi and rushed towards her. Seeing on the ground with a hole in her stomach scared the mess out of him, but immediately he saw it heal up really fast, almost an instant and then he remembered the spell he casted before.

Words :: 204 Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning IX   Envoy of the Beginning IX EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 20%
Actions: Performed Dimensio Porta[SHLD6|MDE3|AOE1|FC] | Celestial Rank[BST6|MDE3] @Kimi | Ventus Secundus[HP+6*STA*|MDE3]
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Renew*Kimi*[1] | Celestial Rank*Kimi*[5]

Kimi
Attributes: STR: III [+2.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: III [+2.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Theme: Those Who Fight [S-Boss/Boss]

Shit just became real." Heh..I..God that hurts. I guess you forgot about your spell huh ? ". Noah would give a slight nod before hearing Kimi laugh slightly." To put you at ease, I thought I was a goner also ". She pushed herself up slightly as the two of them face the Gene-Trap." Has it been following us since we beat it last time ? ". The Gene-Trap wouldn't give Noah a chance to reply, rushing towards him at a great spead. But before it could even close the distance, Noah would errect a barrier which would hit the beast and launch it back away from them. Kimi clenched her fists before looking to Noah." Let's put an end to this now ". They both got into a fighting position as Noah began to chant." Be one Kimi " And with that, Kimi would feel that great feeling of power go throughout her body as she was ready to fight this thing. Noah would release his barrier, Allowing Kimi to rish out towards it with her soul ablazed." IKEE!!!! " She yelled which would cause Noah to channel the energy in order to cast one of his spells." Relax, Ventus Secundus ".

Words :: 213 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning IX   Envoy of the Beginning IX EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 25%
Actions: Performed Tractus Pravitatis[DMG6|STE3*KO*]
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank*Kimi*[4] | Ventus Secundus[4]
Dmg/Status Relay: Regained 20 STA

Kimi
Attributes: STR: IIII [+3.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: III [+2.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: Momentum/Melee @Gene-Trap

Kimi head towards it at full speed, picking up Momentum. At the same time both her and the Gene-Trap jumped up at each other, but her Momentum allowed her to go up just a little further above the reach of the teeth. Her hand arched back in a fist, came up and then around down on the head of the Gene-Trap, hitting it with so much force that it would send it flying down towards the ground. The strength she invoked was incredible, though now she had to be careful since Noah's healing spell had worn off. Noah would follow up with an Attack of his which was made to be more powerful than that of his Dei Iudicium. It then came to him that he had not perfected it, so something else would be needed." Fear the cursed Wave, Tractus Pravitatis " And with that a energy shot towards the Gene-Type and caused the distortion around it,which indicated it made contact with the target. For sure this should have put the beast down, or at least Kimi and Noah believed. Afterwards, The Gene-Trap would rise to it's feet and shake it off before looking at Noah.

Words :: 210 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning IX   Envoy of the Beginning IX EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 35%
Actions: Performed Terra Spiritus[OBC+6]
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank*Kimi*[3] | Ventus Secundus[3]
Dmg/Status Relay: Regained 20 STA

Kimi
Attributes: STR: IIII [+3.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: III [+2.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: Momentum/Melee @Gene-Trap

The Gene-Type wasn't sure who to attack after being damaged greatly by both of them. It had developed the Malice for the both of them, almost equally as much and when the beast had to choose, it would shoot for Noah. Kimi possessed great strength and did slightly more damage than Noah did. What it didn't know was that it was about to be brought down hard by the two as it closed in on Noah. He barely had enough left in it, and when it came close, Noah would chant." Rise! Terra Spiritus!! " and with that a pilliar of earth would rise underneath the Gene-Trap, lifting it up into the air. Kimi would race to the base of the earth pillar knowing what was gonna happen next. Noah would break the pillar's formation causing the structure to fall down and bringing the beast down with it. It was now falling towards the earth with it's stomach towards the sky and back towards the ground, becoming completely vulnerable. Kimi would meet it before it hits the ground,lift off the ground a little, bring her right leg around and slam it into it's face, sending it flying. This time when the beast got back up, it vanished using it's full speed and covering alot of distance. Kimi was kind of annoyed that the thing wasn't dead, and that it escaped but nothing much could be done. Noah was out of Stamina in order to perform a spell to stop it in Time, but in the end the team of Kimi and Noah had won the land, and the final addition to Inanis.

Words :: 288 Exp
Gains ::Claimed V8c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning IX   Envoy of the Beginning IX Empty

Back to top Go down

Envoy of the Beginning IX
Page 1 of 1