Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Envoy of the Beginning VII

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Envoy of the Beginning VII Empty
PostSubject: Envoy of the Beginning VII   Envoy of the Beginning VII EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Envoy of the Beginning VII NoahPost_TrueNoahFinal
Noah Valesti
Health: 200%
Stamina: 104%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞]
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: ---

Kimi
Health: 75%
Stamina: 50%
Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Theme: Against a God [Soul Ablaze]

Quite a bit had happened since the Duo had gone on their little quest to obtain the surrounding land in order to extend Inanis. There was the moment at what would be known as Phoenix point, and there Kimi didn't find herself too much of use in being able to help Noah asides from some little suggestions. From there after claiming that land, the group went down south to the land where they would leave an emotional battle and find themselves in the presence of a physical one, one that almost overwhelmed them. In that battle, she also found herself not to be of much use, having to have Noah come protect her at every instance, and at one point not being able to do anything when she thought Noah had been injured. It was enough to make someone want to punch a tree. She was looking down with a somewhat depressed expression just thinking about it all. She couldn't believe that she was unable to be much use to Noah throughout the orders. Noah of course saw this but did nothing about it, not knowing what to do about it. Kimi was someone he cared about, and didn't think that stuff like this would get her down, though he was mistaken." Hey Noah...why do you keep me around ?". The question in itself caused some form of shock to appear within the boy, though mildly expressed on his face. There was an odd silence before he replied." I don't know what you're talking about ". That reply would cause Kimi to laugh slightly before placing her hand on her forehead underneath her hair. Kimi would bring herself to a hault, which would cause Noah to stop and wonder after a few steps.

Words :: 317 Exp
Gains ::---
Envoy of the Beginning VII Space

Last edited by Noah on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning VII   Envoy of the Beginning VII EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 74%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Celestial Rank[BST6|MDE3] @Kimi
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[5]

Kimi
Attributes: STR: III [+2.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: III [+2.0] DEX: III [+2.0]

" Kimi...". The female began to laugh a little bit before lifting her head up." No seriously. Why did you decide to keep me around ? As you can see I can't help much in a fight against Oni's, and everything else you're capable of handling on your own. You assist with all of the constructions so there is no need for me to direct when you're there working on the project. I can't even help you when You're mentally and emotionally stressed...I mean god you felt the need to just go off alone and think things through instead of coming to me ". Noah's eyes narrowed slightly, but didn't carry aggression." Is that what you think Kimi ? The only reason Im able to handle this kind of things is because I know I have you there. When it comes to the big things that stress me out mentally and emotional, I don't come to you because I feel like I put a lot on you already, I mean god what kind of guy complains about his love issues with another female who is also close to him ? Im a Divine being, I shouldn't have to always come to you when I got a problem. It should be the other way around...I never see you coming to me when you have problems, that is if you ever have problems. You stay so strong...Im arrogant with my power, and I need someone like you to keep me in check. It is that way that you assist me in battle. If I just went around flinging my power everywhere without taking other things including those I care for into consideration, then Im doomed to fail in my coming battles and overall mission. And my God Kimi you're Physically stronger than me! You're as strong as an Onikonjou and you possess the ability to surpass your limits...there are many reasons as to why I choose you, why I need you. Those don't even touch the tip of the ice berg. Together...we're a force to be reckoned with ". She looked at him almost developing tears, and when Noah grabbed her hand, she felt a huge surge of energy flow through her. She didn't know if it was love, or Emotional drive, but all she knew was that she felt like she could do just about anything at this moment. Her physical appearance didn't change, but the armor she was wearing appeared to become lighter to her, indicating that her strength must have increased to that beyond what she originally had, and she felt like she could handle much much more if she was confronted with any dangers. They were meant to be a team, and she finally understood that now. She looked to her other hand as she closed it, and then opened it. This was the power of Noah's Celestial Rank, a skill that enhances all physical and magical capabilities of an individual.

Words :: 523 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]

Last edited by Noah on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning VII   Envoy of the Beginning VII EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:06 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Mastered ]' :
Envoy of the Beginning VII ZETA
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning VII   Envoy of the Beginning VII EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 74%
Actions: Performed Celestial Rank[BST6|MDE3] @Kimi
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[4]

Kimi
Attributes: STR: III [+2.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: III [+2.0] DEX: III [+2.0]

As they walked together through the lands checking for residence or anything that resided within it, Kimi couldn't help but feel this special feeling within her. They walked together holding hands, almost in a manner that couples do, walking side by side. It was a way of saying that no matter what, they would be by each other's side despite the worst situations. Noah was relieved by many things, but one of them was knowing that Kimi fully understood her role with him. This wasn't any form of manipulation or anything negative to get Kimi to stay with him. It was something pure, free of any type of scheming and lies. To Kimi it felt like something much much more though, as indicated by the red coloration that seemed to be going across from one cheek. She looked to the north east and saw small structures, which would cause her to cheer a little." Noah! look! There go Inanis ". Her available hand lifted up a bit and pointed to the village that was a large distance away. They appeared small because of the distance, but the village consisted of schools, Large houses and a large estate sized Temple so it was easy to spot from the distance. Noah looked over and gave a sincere smile." Yea, and soon these lands will be a huge part of that ". And with that, they would continue heading west to claim the last two remaining areas of land that he wanted as an expansion of Inanis.

Words :: 277 Exp
Gains ::Claimed W8c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning VII   Envoy of the Beginning VII Empty

Back to top Go down

Envoy of the Beginning VII
Page 1 of 1