Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wayfaring Stranger I-A

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Wayfaring Stranger I-A Empty
PostSubject: Wayfaring Stranger I-A   Wayfaring Stranger I-A EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Character: Kitsume

Theme:

There were few things that Kitsume would not do as far as killing went. One of those was to kill a child. Now that was the reason she was currently here in this small town having traveled to this little shit hole of a village. Apparently this was punishment for refusing to kill a child. She could not do it, although she had let the others have at with no qualms. It was just her personal code. Something that she could not willing break from some odd reason. So she sat in this seedy little tavern with two of the others watching her to mark her progression and if she made her mark. The village elder this time. A demon in disguise. Not a problem with her, in fact it was rather easy. This was one of five marks she had to make in order to fulfill her punishment. With an old world guitar in hand she let her fingers fly over the strings as she sat upon a stool on a makeshift stage. She was good at this kind of thing. Something she had picked up early in life well after she had woken up in that hell hole. And as it was she was good at it. The song was bluesy and heartfelt. And fit the situation.

Her eyes traveled over the crowd as she watched for the elder to appear and sure enough as she made it through the first verse, the demonic soul that led this forsaken village was seen entering the place. Good. This would be quick tonight. She put on her favorite little smile on, the one that was more akin to the 'come hither' look. He wasn't old per say, like most elders were. So it would not be so hard getting close enough to him. Those startling blue eyes looked up at the man and that seductress smile spoke volumes as her voice continued on with the song. She sported the petite, curvy body that men so loved. And now she was using it as her greatest weapon. In order to get to the man, she had to use her other means like her body.

The man stopped as he looked her over not once but twice. A simple woman traveling through and easy taken for his own pleasures, is the air she was giving off. Her eyes met his and cast down demurely as the song continued on and her fingers slipped over the strings almost as if they were slipping over other parts. Her hand moved up and down upon the neck of the guitar slowly. This man the man whose eyes burned with heat, the idea that she was inviting him. He could almost feel her hands other places.

As the song ended the man had moved closer to her place on the stage and Kitsume glanced up at him from beneath those long gold tipped eyelashes. His face was set in a fierce expression of pure want and need. The sparse crowd clapped and she rose up, her body bowing as she took her instrument off the stage and placed it in its carrier. Before she was finished, she could feel his eyes boring into the back of her body. Snapping the lid of the case shut she picked it up by the handles and started to walk out. At the door, she turned and met the eyes of the mark yet again another come hither look. Turning she swung her hips as she exited the door into the night.

It wasn't long before she felt that demonic presence coming up to the side of her and a hand on her elbow. It guided her towards the center of town. No one was out at this time of night, or perhaps it was just because people understood that night time was no time to be moving about the town of a demon. She looked up innocently at the man. His face was set straight forward and he did not say a thing, but his grip tightened on her elbow as he led her to a larger house than the rest and pushed the door open. As she opened her mouth, she was near pushed into the darkness of the building and a masculine voice echoed in her ears. "Don't pretend you don't know why you are here. You want it as much as I do" Kitsume felt her body being pressed against the wall in a very quick like manner, faster than she could register. His lips were pressed against hers as his hand gripped her ass under the skirt. Her arms came up and as one wrapped around his neck while the other ...... (Explicit)

839 EXP
740 PWC Paramour
Job count Paramour 1

Last edited by Kazakura on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Wayfaring Stranger I-A   Wayfaring Stranger I-A EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Job roll
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Wayfaring Stranger I-A   Wayfaring Stranger I-A EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:57 pm

The member 'Kazakura' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 (aka Steal) Roll' : 10
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Wayfaring Stranger I-A   Wayfaring Stranger I-A EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:09 am

updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayfaring Stranger I-A   Wayfaring Stranger I-A Empty

Back to top Go down

Wayfaring Stranger I-A
Page 1 of 1