Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Noah Family I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

The Noah Family I Empty
PostSubject: The Noah Family I   The Noah Family I EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:41 pm

The Noah Family I NoahPost_TrueNoahFinal
Noah Valesti
Health: 200%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: Bright Down

So much had happened recently, both good and bad things. both of which weighed much in the scales of Noah's life. With these good and bad things, came clarity, or so he believed. Things that he had been planning for a period of 18 years was finally coming true, though he was no where close to his final goal. It would come in due time though, being one of the main good things that had been going perfect in his life. Another good thing was the alliance between him and the Half-breed Yuki, which became an additional step into the first good thing. It picked things up rather quickly regarding the villages and made the work load for Noah quite less than it used to be. The encounter of Kimi, was possibly one of the greatest things to have happened, for a majority of what he was accomplishing couldn't have happened if it wasn't for her. She kept him in place, protected him in a way that he couldn't protect himself. There was the bad times too, starting with falling in love, for it was at that point that The Kami revealed a huge kink within his celestial armor. He failed at protecting that love and lost it. For a period it slowly warped him, but no significant change...at least until he encountered that same love again. It seemed that fate was pulling the strings and just didn't want his story to be a fairy tale...but infact wanted it to be a tragedy. The love that was once two way was warped through unfortunate circumstances into a one sided love, something that continued to warp the Kami. Today he laid awake within his temple in the biggest room which possessed the set up of a throne room with other things which made it his living quarters. A door could be heard opening as an individual made their way into his quarters...someone he knew. This Individual was holding a platter which had a couple of deserts, a small cup, and a tea kettle." Noah, I thought that maybe you would enjoy something nice...". Noah's expression appeared to be indifferent at first, but when he looked to her a smirk crossed his face." That would be much appreciated ".

Words :: 413 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
The Noah Family I Space

Last edited by Noah on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Noah Family I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Noah Family I   The Noah Family I EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Noah Valesti
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]

Kimi walked closer and placed the platter down on the table near Noah's location It was strange but she couldn't help but smile at Noah's real form. A Celestial being's true form was usually something soft and beautiful, something one could admire for it's nature of light. Her smile was sincere because to her knowledge, Even when Noah was up in the heavens he hid his true form in one that was similar to it but with enough alterations to make it completely opposite of what it was. A cute little kid, as compared to his real form which was dark and in a sense biblical. Members of His Family, when they are in their true forms, are distinguished by their darkened skin, amber eyes, and the line of black, cross-like markings that go across their foreheads, called stigmata. Most cases they would have bluish black hair, but there were exceptions like him and His deceased mother. His mother possessed this form, and her mother as well. It was on his mother side, and gave the idea that along the lines someone may have mated with a Onikonjou, though that was no way to really confirm that. It was dark and hence needed concealing, an aspect that helped spark the Manipulation aspect of the family. To his knowledge he was the only one alive, and not even those of the lands above knew about this. Kimi poured the tea into the cup and motioned it over to him in which he would reach for it and grab it." So Noah...why did you never show her...you ? ". He drunk some of the tea and remained silent.

Words :: 300 Exp
Gains ::---
The Noah Family I Space

Last edited by Noah on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Noah Family I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Noah Family I   The Noah Family I EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Noah Valesti

" Isn't it rather simple ? I was originally a outcast in the heavens above solely for my nature. My nature would require other people to try to know me in order to make a judgement to cast me out...My appearance would have done that instantly. I have feelings too you know ". He said with a smirk on his face. He placed the Tea down in a gentle manner and crossed his legs." She got to know my nature back then and liked it...If she had seen my appearance from the beginning, I wouldn't have gotten to experience what I did...Though it is for one to ask was it all worth it, something I cannot answer even if it was asked ". Noah brought his hands together and his fingers would latch onto each other, connecting both hands." and even if she had still accepted me, it wouldn't have altered the results...don't you think so Kimi ? ". Kimi lowered her head for a moment figuring that he was right, but then lifted her head again with a smile on her face. He arched a brow and tilted his head to the right." What got you so happy ? ". " Im sorry, it just makes me happy that out of everyone thats close to you or were close to you...Im the first person who you've revealed your true self to...appearance and all ". The smirk once again took his face as he gave a slight chuckle." That's true...I don't know why is that though...maybe I just finally got tired of hiding...Bah who am I kidding ". He chuckled a little more after that at the thought. Kimi laughed slightly as well to his words, knowing that scheming was just his nature in more ways than one.

Words :: 311 Exp
The Noah Family I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Noah Family I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Noah Family I   The Noah Family I EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:24 am

Noah Valesti

" Hey Kimi...can you get me some candy...jelly beans preferably ". Kimi would walk away from Noah as she made her way out in order to look for jelly beans. Noah loved Candy, but he didn't want it too much at the moment. Noah just wanted some time alone so he could really think about what went wrong. He leaned to the side in the seat and brought his legs up. It was as if he was trying to get in a comfortable laying positon in the seat, and as he did he began humming a song, and eventually started singing some of the words in a very low tone." I'm holding very tight...I'm riding in the midnight blue...I'm finding I can fly so high above with you " Noah was singing the song that Sera had created for him, well for Gabriel. His Pinky went to the tea cup that was on the small table next to the seat and he rubbed the tip of it all around." How many fates should I except ? ". He muttered to himself, something that didn't belong to the song but to the situation at hand, something that he was fighting within his heart. It was strange, his sadden appearance with his true appearance.

Words :: 218 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
The Noah Family I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Noah Family I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Noah Family I   The Noah Family I EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Noah Valesti

There was so much thinking, and recently Kimi had did her best to get him off of Sera, and for a moment he almost accepted it, but then the song that she made for him brought him back from the dumps that he was in. He didn't sing the hold thing, but played the whole thing in his head over and over. Right there was when something struck him. Back in the past, when he first lost Sera, he spent a long period of searching for her and wasn't willing to give up so easy." No...I won't give up on us...everything in the world, the universe even is trying to keep us apart...even if it succeeds...Im the Archangel Noah. I won't go down without a fight ". Unknown to him, Kimi had been outside of the doorway listening, and though she cared about Noah, she knew that Noah's heart would always be to Sera. It's something of the past that just couldn't die, or at least Noah wouldn't allow to die." You're too stuborn Noah, and what I say is pointless... but I guess that's an aspect that I reallly admire about you. Im going to be behind you all the way no matter what road you take ". Noah was quite surprised to even see Kimi there, and knew from her words that she had been ease dropping. He wasn't mad though because she backed him up." What I had...have for Sera is eternal...and I won't stop until she either remembers it or recognize it now...even if it costs me my life ". He gave Kimi a thumbs up, which was out of character for him, or so Kimi thought. It was good to see him in a positive mood though." Right! we're going to get Sera to remember, and recognize ". Noah got up and looked to the left."...I wont fail again".

Words :: 346 Exp
The Noah Family I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Noah Family I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Noah Family I   The Noah Family I EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:33 am

Noah Valesti

Kimi gained a very odd expression at the serious way that Noah said that he wont fail again. She brought her hand up and facepalmed herself for the first time, an odd habit picked up by Noah." You know you could have came up with something better. Something like it appears that destiny is on my side, or maybe something like Failure is no longer an option...I mean come on you're so great at coming up with chants but when it comes to mere phrases that you use in situation you're kind of bad at it ". Noah's cheeks puffed out like a blow fish as he heard her criticism. Was she really criticizing the phrases he used in somewhat serious situation ? The Kami's arms would begain flailing all around in an crazy manner." HEY DONT GO MAKING FUN OF MY PHRASES!! ". He then calmed down and brought his hands close together, using the index finger of both to connect them and then motioned them up and down together in a cute fashion. His lips puckered up as he began to speak." My Phrases are cool... how dare you turn what was a serious situation to something like this ". He muttered as he turned his head away. Kimi motioned towards him and gave him a playful hug." Im sorry Nooooaaah ". She extended his name in a comedic fashion. It was a very awkward moment, but then it would shift when Noah nodded and then began walking ahead, which would cause her to release him.

Words :: 275 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
The Noah Family I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Noah Family I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Noah Family I   The Noah Family I EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:43 am

Noah Valesti

" Hey Kimi...can you help me ". Kimi wondered what this could be about. She was always there for Noah, so was it just common courtesy to ask or was it something big that he felt like he needed to ask. That's what was going through Kimi's head at the moment as she wondered what exactly could it be. She gave a slight nod before replying." Of course, what is it ? ". Noah eyes narrowed a little before turning his attention to her." If something occurred and it caused you to be made, and then you left out of here... would you want me to come after you ? ". Kimi gained a slight blush at the idea, and then shook her head. She wasn't saying no but it was to get her out of the state that she was in." Ummm... to be honest, I would. If it happened I would be mad, but I'll be happy to know that you feel that Im worth chasing after...why ? ". She asked curious as to what brought this up." Sera left, we both know of this...". Kimi would immediately interrupt." But she left due to circumstances, not anything else ". Noah gave a slight laugh before walking further." I did tell her that I would have her back, and just letting her go seems like something I really shouldn't have done to be Honest".

Words :: 240 Exp
The Noah Family I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Noah Family I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Noah Family I   The Noah Family I EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:53 am

Noah Valesti

" Then what should we do... go after her ? " Kimi asked giving a slight pause for Noah to respond before she continued. The Kami would respond with a slight nodd, which would give Kimi the go to continue " If we had decided this before she left, I could have gained something to track her by or at least got an idea on what area she went. All I know is that she left west of Inanis, which would make everything quite difficult since there is so much that way. There is Latito to the south west, and further west is lands that I haven't been in before. Not to mention that since so much time had passed since she left, most to all tracks that she would have made would be gone, and let's not forget the fact that she can fly so that kind of strikes everything off the options that we have ". Noah thought for a second before releasing a sigh." The only thing that we could do is head west and ask around. That way we'll be able to get some information to happenings as well...Sera is an individual that stands out so people must have been able to recognize her...unless she didn't stop to any places along her travels of finding herself ". Noah once again released a sigh and shook his head slightly wondering what could be done.

Words :: 245 Exp
The Noah Family I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Noah Family I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Noah Family I   The Noah Family I EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:21 am

Noah Valesti

Kimi thought the same thing as well though she wasn't thinking as hard as Noah because of the simple fact that she wasn't in love with Sera, and didn't even know her too well asides from the part of her being a huge piece of Noah's life in the past who now possessed memory loss." I'll think of something hopefully. Though personally I think you should just let her be. She's a grown being, she can take care of herself. In cases like this, if you went after her Im pretty sure it wouldn't go the same as someone who just got in the fight but then afterwards the guy went after the girl. It may show that you don't believe in her ability to handle herself, I mean come on...she lasted this long on her own ". Noah looked to Kimi and narrowed his eyes." I thought you said you had my back, what is this ? " he asked with a confused expression. Kimi took a deep breath." I did say Im going to be behind you all the way...that wont change. I just personally feel that you shouldn't be on her back like some kind of annoying itch. Protect her when you need to protect her...not all the time. Make sure she knows that there is a safety net in place for her in case she fall. In the meantime you could be handling other things...am I right ? " She asked which caused Noah to nodd." Yea...alright ".

Words :: 259 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
The Noah Family I Space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Noah Family I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Noah Family I   The Noah Family I Empty

Back to top Go down

The Noah Family I
Page 1 of 1