Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul Ablaze II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Soul Ablaze II Empty
PostSubject: Soul Ablaze II   Soul Ablaze II EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:24 am

Soul Ablaze II NoahPost_OlderKimiFinal
Noah Valesti
Health: 200%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: Life Goes On

The team continued working really hard. They didn't have assistance from outside sources and other villages. All the work that had been done so far was the work of the individuals of the village of Inanis. It was soon to become the ' Grand City of Inanis ' as soon a certain projects were finished and they would get the houses up. They had completed the work of the Temple, and a little after that completed the work on the trade school. This way they would be able to educate a portion of their population in order to build up on people with careers within the village. The Miners helped greatly with the 10k sq ft quarry which was now named Divine quarry. It would help generate greater ore like items for the village, stuff needed to build better and stronger buildings. With the Divine Quarry completed, Noah would move onto the next project which happened to be another Quarry. This one would be named Radiant Quarry, and would help in the gaining of items and produce far greater things than what would be achievable through the possession of just one Quarry. This was something that was inspired with the departure of of Sera, as projects was something needed to keep his mind off her. At this time he was in his older form.

Projects:

Words :: 240 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Soul Ablaze II Space

Last edited by Noah on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Soul Ablaze II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze II   Soul Ablaze II EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Noah Valesti
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]

" Noah, I admire the way you're constantly working on the village, but adding project after project is unhealthy, even for someone as powerful as yourself. Do you want to talk about it ". They were at the site of where the Radiant quarry would be made, in which making a quarry required alot of work normally, but with the help of Noah it was work that could range from a single day to a week. It also relied heavily on the miners that worked to get materials and helped make it. He could see that Kimi was generally worried about him after Sera left, but he shook his head to show that he didnt need to talk about it." She'll be back. She's just finding herself ". Kimi closed her eyes after hearing that before she grabbed him by his shoulders. It was inappropriate, but she needed to show Noah that she was firm and serious." It's not healthy Noah...you can't do one sided love...it just really don't exists. God knows when she'll remember you...hell she'll probably never remember you. She have her own life to live...now live yours ". Noah's eye's narrowed, feeling like she may be right. Still he continued working without saying a word.

Projects:

Words :: 230 Exp
Soul Ablaze II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Soul Ablaze II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze II   Soul Ablaze II EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Noah Valesti

" Don't speak like that... you don't know anything ". Kimi released her grip on him and closed his eyes." I only know as much as you're allowing me to know. In the past she accepted you for you...yes thats something special, but she's not the same person you knew...". Noah closed his eyes tightly and clenched his hands into a fist." When she was here, together on top of the temple ". Kimi remembered that, though she only caught a little bit since it was her reminding him of the completed projects. It may have been something different if he was in his adult form, but it was different, and left reasonable doubt that she could have just appeared to be tending to a child, acting on a motherly instincts." Noah...You were in your child form...that wasn't her feeling something special between you two...it was her tending to a child...and if you were set on the idea of you two being together once again, then you would have went after her". Noah took a deep breath before blocking that out. For a second it would appear that Kimi was trying to manipulate him, though what she was really doing was trying to get him to see the truth right infront of him. She thought about it again and sighed. Kimi wanted a happy ending for Noah, and though she didn't like him living some kind of fanatasy idea, she couldn't take what bit of happiness he had, or even hope away from him." I don't want to see you hurt or suffering...that's all. Love have a way of warping even the greatest of hearts. Trust me I know ".

Projects:

Words :: 302 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Soul Ablaze II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Soul Ablaze II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze II   Soul Ablaze II EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:48 am

Noah Valesti

Noah's eyes weakened, wondering if maybe that was what happened to him. The ferocity that he showed when he was in Yuki's village was something he showed a lot in the past before meeting Sera. Not exactly in the heavens above, but when down below his authority was absolute, and now taking some past events into consideration where he had appeared overly merciful, it hit him that he may have been going soft in a way." Noah, you don't need her...you have me and everyone else. We can be just one big family...The Noah Family ". That last part Kimi was partially Joking, but something ticked in his head which caused a grin to pop up on his face." The House of Noah ". That would be reffering to the people closest to him, something that he would want to build up on. Kimi liked the name of it, clapping her hands a bit." That's it...drown out the sadness she caused you...drown out the sadness that you've caused yourself. What ever happened in the past is just that...the past. I like her alot, but she don't love you Noah...". Kimi would then force Noah into an embrace, and despite the fact that Noah was still smirking, tears slowly developed in his eyes, and for the second time in his life time the tears was that of a red substance...it was blood. This was a slight interruption in the project, but its something that needed to be handed, and Kimi believed in striking problems down immediately. She wasn't going to allow this Noah Sera thing grow into something unhealthy, though a part of her didn't want it to grow at all.

Projects:

Words :: 324 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Soul Ablaze II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Soul Ablaze II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze II   Soul Ablaze II EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:13 am

Noah Valesti

Maybe there was some truth to what Kimi was saying, but Noah just didn't want to believe it 100%. He knew something was there despite how he tried to hide it with the idea of just creating a close nit family of his own. He would have to show that he had accepted the idea that Sera wasn't coming back in order to get Kimi to stop being worried over him and his methods of dealing. " Thanks Kimi...You know, I've only known you for less than a year and yet I feel like you have my back more than anyone on this realm...hell in any realm ". He turned back to the area of where the Radiant quarry would be and he held his hand out. Kimi stepped behind him and brought her hand out alongside his while placing her head near his." I won't ever leave your side...nothing in this universe asides from death can part us...and that I promise ". Noah oddly enough felt at ease as he then concentrated on the area and began to chant." By my side there was Sera, but us together can move this Terra ". and with that, a huge hole began to form in the earth as he was shaping the quarry. It as then that the other miners made their way to the newly formed quarry and began working on it to complete the work that Noah had started.

Projects:

Words :: 259 Exp
Gains ::---
Soul Ablaze II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Soul Ablaze II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze II   Soul Ablaze II EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:29 pm

Noah Valesti

Kimi couldn't help herself but smile at hearing the chant that Noah utilized. It brought some kind of new feeling to her, as if it was just Noah and herself against the universe. There was a slight blush that overcame her face as together they formed the new quarry. Radiant Quarry, second of 3, though the third one would have to be built on a later date. Noah felt kind of good now, not working to get his attention off something that had once plagued his mind but working to get work that needed to be done out of the way. The creation of this quarry would assist in an ally village as well since there was a moment when Theden had assisted in providing what they needed in order to finish off the quarry. The Kami continued working and shifting the structures within around to successfully shape the quarry.It only took a manner of days before the project was close to completion, if not already completed. Noah just wanted to add a few finishing touches to make it worthy of the name Radiant Quarry. Kimi was proud of the progress and couldn't help but smile at the completion of this project. The next one that would be completed next weekend would be Blessed Quarry. Before that though, Noah needed to set up some outposts for his village, two of which could be done in a single day, in which it was.

Projects:

Words :: 259 Exp
Soul Ablaze II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Soul Ablaze II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze II   Soul Ablaze II EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:21 am

Noah Valesti

With things done, It was time for a break for the group. Noah wasn't exhausted, but there was nothing left on the list of projects at the moments besides getting started on Blessed Quarry. The third and final addition to the area. His attention went to Kimi as she placed herself down on the ground to get some rest. Unlike himself, she had a limit in which she had to be mindful of. This wasn't a cause for alarm though as he sat right next to her. Physically, Kimi was actually quite stronger than Noah, but in terms of Stamina, Noah had an unlimited supply, or at least he recovered far faster than the normal individual. Kimi just waited there looking at him, admiring how he wasn't panting and still being capable of going on. They had done so many days of working on these projects that they earned this little break. Placing his hand on her shoulder, Noah could do nothing but give a slight smile and even a chuckle." Maybe after this we should head out and get something to eat together ". Kimi cocked her head to the side and wondered if he was serious. She didn't want to take it the wrong way so she pictured him asking in a different manner so she wouldn't get flustered. It wouldn't have been good to do so while looking like a mess and sweating." Um Alright!... I'll take you up on that Noah ". She couldn't help but smile despite how tired she was.

Projects:

Words :: 273 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Soul Ablaze II Space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Ablaze II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze II   Soul Ablaze II Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Ablaze II
Page 1 of 1