Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fulfilling A Man's Duty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Fulfilling A Man's Duty Empty
PostSubject: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Having thought that perhaps bringing children into this world with out a home was a bad thing, Yuki decided to hold off on mating with the females and wait until he had built places for people to stay and got the village back up and running in an semi ok manner. Now that it had been some time since Yuki had taken the village and worked to rebuild for the people he felt that it was time for the females that had asked him for help to fulfill there end of the bargain that had caused him to become the leader of this village. With a soft sigh Yuki slowly shifts his gaze as he stands at the edge of his roof, looking over the village before him as he thinks upon everything that has happened since the time he had taken the village as his own and now. With a soft growl the half-breed shakes his head trying to push some of his thoughts aside as he trys to focus on completing the deal the females had made when they first asked him to save there village. It was this desire to finish the deal that they had entered into that made the half-breed to send for Chamilia and let her know that it was time for them come through on there end of the deal. It was growing further into the evening as the half-breed stood at the edge of his roof looking over the village, he waited for Chamilia and perhaps some of the other females to show up though he wasn't sure if Chamilia would bring along any of the others if they are to mate unless they wished to get more then just one out of the way in a single night, though it was something the half-breed would like to do he wasn't sure if Chamilia and the others would be up for something like that and he also wondered how long he would last with such a thing given he has to mate with ten females until they are with child. As he thought on this while waiting for Chamilia the half-breed heard his stomach as it let out a soft growl in protest for food which causes the half-breed to let out another growl as he shifts his gaze as he searches for Chamilia.

EXP: 400
Fulfilling A Man's Duty 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:17 pm

The elf chick, Chamilla walked down the path to her village leader's home. The one he had claimed for himself after rescuing them not that long ago. She was going to sleep him, to get pregnant by him, to bear his children. It was the deal and now she had to pay up. It was alright. As she walked she slung the bag over her shoulder. There were a few things that she needed in order for this to go smoothly. If she was to be pregnant, then it would take her out of commission as Yuki's second in command. As she walks towards the building her eyes alight upon the form of the man she was just thinking about and she raises her hand in a gentle wave.

130/130
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:36 pm

As he shifts his gaze Yuki caught Chamilia's scent on the wind which caused him to shift his attention to the female. Fixing his gaze upon her, Yuki shifts his gaze over her form for a moment before he steps forwards and jumps from the roof of his house and lands on the ground as he calls out to her, " Just you? " he asks as again his gaze shifts over her form once again. Though he thought he might get lucky had mate with multiple females to night Yuki didn't have a problem with just Chamilia tonight, she was his commander and as such was a bit special to him so perhaps it was best that he mate with her in private. Looking at Chamilia a soft smile begins to take form on his visage as he moves over to the door to his house and pushes it open for her. " How are you doing my dear? " the half-breed would ask as he kept his gaze fixed on Chamilia. Unfortunately Yuki knew that not only would this be doing a benifit for his village but he would also be reducing his over all combat strength since she is the commander of a unit of rangers they will be with out a commander once she is with child and when the others are with child he will lose them as well.

EXP: 233
Fulfilling A Man's Duty 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:34 pm

At the question of just her, she raised an eyebrow and looked behind her. "Of course. Why would there be more than just me?" She was confused and perplexed as she looked back to him. "I figured not even you could keep up with that many woman at once. And we're here to get pregnant." The silence after that implied certain things. But it was left unsaid. Which certain things would be up to him. She shrugged a delicate shoulder as she walked into the house and set her bag down. "So down to business. It is the correct time of the month for me. So I need as much of your seed as possible. How many times can you climax tonight? Also I have to climax in order to get pregnant. So in order to insure my own climax during the process. You will need to get me all hot and bothered. I brought some things to help us out in that aspect." She pointed to the bag as she watched him.

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:17 pm

When she questions his ability to handle more then one female a frown takes form on his visage as he watches her. As she walked past him he slowly shifts his head to watch her walk into his house and as she enters he follows after her pulling the door shut behind him. Standing at the door Yuki watches her and listens as she begins to speak once again. It seemed she was rather into this whole thing for the idea of making a child however Yuki did not think of it in that way, he was into it more so to satisfy his primal urges with her body rather then making a child. When she points to the bag he glances to it for a moment before he begins to pull away from the door and moves over to her as he lets out a soft growl. " Alright. " Yuki murmurs lightly as he trys to grab her from behind and pull her close to him and press into her from behind, " What all is in the bag? " Yuki asks as he glances to it once again before shifting his attention back to her and if he had taken her into his grasp he would begin to move one hand down from her stomach as he moves starts to move the other up from her stomach.

EXP: 223
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:39 pm

That is where they differed. She was not going to continue the relationship further than the impregnation. And it was time for him to understand that. Her and the others were not just going to be just for his sexual appetites. So She was about to say something, when he came up behind her and grabbed her from behind. Well the elf chick sighed as he ran his hand over her stomach. She told herself it would not be long before she was pregnant and could go back to finding a true mate. She answered his question and leaned back against him, "You will see." With that she turned around in his grip and looked into his eyes, "You do understand, that I am doing this for my village. You are a wonderful leader, but after I am pregnant, I will return to my hunt for a true mate. I will not just be a plaything for anyone. That is not my way. And since you cannot offer me monotony, then it will never be a true mating between us." Once she was truly mated with a man, then she would not be with anyone else. That was their custom and their way.

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Holding her close against him he gazes down at her as she leans back against him and begins to speak, answering his question however it was not the answer he was hoping to get from her. As she begins to turn in his grasp he keeps his gaze set upon her, allowing her to turn around in his grasp so she could face him. Now that she had turned to face him he looks down into her eyes and continues to listen as she continues to speak. As he listened to her Yuki could feel his anger grow at her words as she explains that she doesn't want anything to do with him in this way once she is pregnant. Though what Chamilia is saying angered him, something in the back of his mind told him that it was for the better and he understood it as such since he was not doing this to find a mate but rather for his village and the pleasure. Even though he knew that what she said is for the better the half-breed couldn't help but let out a faint growl as he leans down and nips at the side of her neck, " .. Thats fine Chamilia. I'm not looking for a mate. " he murmurs softly as he pulls back from her neck so he could gaze down into her eyes once again, " Shall we get to business then? " Yuki inquires as he moves his hand down her back and onto her rear before giving it a light squeeze.

EXP: 256
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:46 pm

She accepts the nuzzling and wraps her arms around his neck. Could not get on to her own pleasure if she did not start. So she allowed him to squeeze her rear end. Her head nodded to his statement that they begin. Pulling away from him she would take his hand and lead him into the bedroom, picking up her bag along the way. Once in the bedroom she would drop the bag near the bed and sit upon the bed. "So how would you like to do this?" She would as him. It was his choice, since she was just here to get pregnant and fulfill her end of the bargain. She wore her typical green elven armor and her blond hair was tied up in a bun. Reaching up she pulled the pins loose and let her hair down. It cascaded down to her waist and curled at the ends. It was the color of yellow sun kissed wheat. She still awaited his answer to her question. He would be the one in charge of this for the most part. The stuff in the bag would come later. Much, Much later.

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:30 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:21 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:29 pm

updated WC goes to Seraphina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling A Man's Duty   Fulfilling A Man's Duty Empty

Back to top Go down

Fulfilling A Man's Duty
Page 1 of 1