Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crystalline Weaver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

Crystalline Weaver Empty
PostSubject: Crystalline Weaver   Crystalline Weaver EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:42 am

Crystalline Weaver

The wind blows heavily in the clear skies below the Heaven's Gate. A small group three spirits and a pipe fox play hopscotch on the small floating islands that act like a shattered stairway to the broken Gate. It is a long flight from terra to Caelestis even with the floating islands that make it a lot easier to handle then just flying straight up to the gate. Because of this going up is a rare event but coming down was a rather fun on. The group finally breaks through the cloud cover around the gate to come to a stop after jumping through its broken golden doors into anther realm. A realm of light and peace.

The blond haired woman looks over the landscape with her emerald eyes. The sky here was not the same as the sky of Terra. The stars look as if you could just reach up and touch them. Floating crystals and orchids are scattered across the area with a city made of crystal at its center. The small girl puts her hands on her knees as she breaths heavily.

"God why can't there be an easier way of getting up here. Like an elevator or a teleporter. Hell I would even take some flying boat rather than flying up here myself."

The tall man dressed in black priest robes and a red coat just rubs the back of his neck as the blond woman's gaze turns to her.

"We once saw ancient markings that suggest there was once stairs leading up to the gate."

xp: 260 |
Crystalline Weaver Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Crystalline Weaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Weaver   Crystalline Weaver EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:53 am

Crystalline Weaver

A sweat bead draws on the side of the girls cheek at the thought of having to walk up stairs that would reach into the heavens. The blond woman and the priest start to move forward alone the golden stone road that leads away from the gate and into the crystal city at center of Caelestis. Leaving the girl lost in her own thoughts till she saw that that they was leaving her behind and rushes to catch up with them. The group soon forks off onto a small path through an orchid and across the open meadows of the green rim. Why the group was just walking no one knows, most likely out of habit after being among the humans in the lower lands for so long. They don't seem to take to kindly to people just flying about. Or maybe it is because it is just nice to walk for a little while after the long flight.

The sound of an explosion echoes through the peaceful air, breaking the calm environment of the open grasslands. A puff of smoke rolls up from the top of tall tree that is as wide as a small house. There and windows cut out of the tree and at the bottom there is a door. The group take pause of a moment as the watch smoke roll out of the windows of the tree house and then the door burst open. The old Kitsu spirit walk out of the smoke filled house weaving his little hands and arms across his fox face as he coughs out smoke.

xp: 265 | 525 |
Crystalline Weaver Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

Crystalline Weaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Weaver   Crystalline Weaver EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:53 am

The member 'Rek' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Honed ]' :
Crystalline Weaver EPSILON
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Crystalline Weaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Weaver   Crystalline Weaver EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Crystalline Weaver

The group pause to watch the little spirit as he talk express his anger by yelling out at whatever blow up inside the tree. Seeing the group he then points at the blond woman and walks towards her while shouting.

"This is your doing! You traded me some shoddy parts! I should...."

Her arms come to cross her chest as he looks at the little spirit that doesn't stand any taller than four feet. His path is cut off by the much larger pipe fox and a sweat bead draws on his blacken face.

"We are not responsible for their working order. We bring you human relics like you have asked for and in return you give us crystals."

The dark beady eyes look past the blond woman and to the bag of trinkets that is being held by the man in priest robes. He rubes the end of his fury chin,

"So you have some more do ya. Well alright but I better get a discount this time. Come on in I'll have a look at what you got."

With the weave of his hand to follow the group into the smoking tree house. The man and the girl look at each other for a moment before following behind the blond woman.

xp: 213 | 738
Crystalline Weaver Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Crystalline Weaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Weaver   Crystalline Weaver EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Crystalline Weaver

To fit inside the three have to duck to get through the door way but the interior is as big as a normal human home. The inside of the tree looks more like a tinker's shop the someone's home. Everything is covered with black soot from the explosion and a large hunk of metal with a humanoid shape stands in the center. The little Kitsu spirit sets down at a small table ready to see the goods that they have with them. The girl points at the hunk of metal to question.

"So what is that thing?"

He turns to look, "Oh that. It is just a broken golem. Now show me the goods!"

The tall man dumps the bag out onto the small table. The Tinker's dark beady eyes light up at the sight of the 'junk' that falls out onto the table.

"Yes, Yes, Yes! These are great looking relics you have today. Oh this is the one I have been looking for. Much to study and much to learn. So how many crystals are you needing today? Six blue ones right?"

"Ten yellow crystal, that is with your discount." With her arms crossed the blond woman uses her greater skill and experience with bartering over the little Kitsu spirit. His clawed hands tap the table as he thinks for a moment.

"Oh I know give me a moment. I have something for you in fact."

xp: 238 | 976
Crystalline Weaver Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Crystalline Weaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Weaver   Crystalline Weaver EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Crystalline Weaver
He wonders off into a back store room for a few moments making the sound of things falling and something crashed to the floor before he comes back dragging an open trunk with some white armor inside.

"Here I thought this would look good on you and it is just your size. I had my lovely wife make it for you."

The blond woman looks at the set of white armor in the trunk for a moment.

"We accept your humble offering and will agree to settle six red crystals and six green crystals."

The Kitsu spirit, who was really hoping for a better trade that the one offered, rubs on this fury chin a little more before giving a nod in agreement to the deal.

"Very well, I will agree to your thievery my lady. Here are your crystals now get out of here. I have a lot of work to get done."

He places the crystals that where named onto the table before waving his hand for the group to get going. The tall priest wraps them up into a cloth and puts them away as the blond woman gives the little spirit a bow of thanks.

"Of course. We think you for your time and your lovely gift. We will put it into good use."

xp: 218 | 1194
Barter:
- 8 rare 2 uncommon items
+ 6 rare 6 common items, Heavy Crystalline Armor, Heavy Crystalline Legging, Heavy Crystalline Sheild
Crystalline Weaver Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystalline Weaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Weaver   Crystalline Weaver Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystalline Weaver
Page 1 of 1