Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Inception

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Inception   Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:30 pm


Inception

I dream of what has past
A world that is cloudy
A time that is lost
I dream of what is to be
A world that is free
A time that is endless
I dream of what is
A world that is gray
A time that is dim
I dream of what I want
A world filled with love
A time that is warm
I dream of a world
A world with no broken dreams
A world with no lost memories
But till that world comes
I will keep piecing gather
the world's broken dreams


Prologue
The night is lit by the light of the full moon glowing in the clear star felled sky. The wind is calm and everything is at peace in the dark world. A fine green mist drifts over the landscape. It's movement is unnatural, and almost seems to act is if it alive with body of a dragon and emerald eyes. After the night of the dark horrors, villagers that see the mist are quick to get inside to close off their doors and shut their windows tight. This mist movies quickly through the land, not bring death by giving new life to a wilting flowers as it passes and causing the sickly wheat fields to grow.

The mist comes to a stop at the site of a young man sleeping. It wraps around him coving him like a warm blanket giving him that warm fuzzy feeling. It shifts and the frail from of a woman takes shape as a misty hand touches his cheek.

The Emerald Dream
The sky is clear and bright blue. The grass is soft and the breeze and kind. The is the calming sound of a woman's voice singing and piano playing on the stage of the amphitheater. Trees dot the area around the site, stone paths cut their way through the short grass. To the north a few tall buildings can be seen one of which as a cloak tower that say's it is three twenty-five. To the south is a ground of buildings that look like they scrap the sky open. Even though there are all of these things all around this place has an empty feeling to it and it feels like the only other person here is the blond woman in the white sundress playing the piano as she softly sings to herself.


xp: 393 |


-----------------
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:20 pm



The scene opens in a sudden fashion as Jyn bursts into consciousness from nothingness. Immediately the young man is engulfed by his surroundings. The contrast from reality is stark as he notices the illumination of the sky and the setting that he had seemingly ‘appeared’ in. Of course, confusion would be on his mind, but that would soon be replaced by the realization that there was a woman about. Aside from the woman, there was a piano which he also noticed since the woman seemed to be playing it while singing.

For a moment, he would stand with his gaze on her for a moment as she sung. His arms would be folded at this chest in whatever dreamly garbs he would be in, but eventually he would take a cautious step towards her direction and call out in a loud enough tone that should be audibly heard, “hey!...” If able to gain her attention, he would give a short wave and comment in a lower tone, less akin to yelling than previously while walking towards her, “that’s a pretty song you have there…” In the back of his mind it almost felt as if he were missing something, which would be about eighty percent of the environment that had not yet registered.

235 / 235

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:01 pm


Inception

The women's slim fingers touch the ivory keys of the grand piano with an elegant grace. Her eyes are closed as she plays and her voice reaches out to touch the world. Even though she sits in the shade of the amphitheater her form still looks like it is being bless with a warming light. Her fingers come to lightly rest on the ivory keys as the song comes to an end. With the sound of Jyn calling out to her, her eyes slowly come open to look at him with their brilliant emerald gaze as he walking towards her. The small hands slide off the keys of the grand piano to rest in her lap while the man speaks. A faint smile comes to her gentle face at his praise. "Think you Mr. Jyn'rai Keirosuki, but I'm afraid it is someone else song. I just enjoy singing it while playing on the piano in this place. I find the act rather calming." Her feet shift to slightly push back the bench back as she stands up. The tall heels of her shoes click loudly as she walks to the edge of the stage to meet him. The hem of the white dress and pale blond locks move with the wind flashing her white panties as she stands with her arms loosely crossed.

xp: 223 | 616

-----------------
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:41 pm



The smile from the young lady causes Jyn to smile a bit more and be encouraged by it. His right hand lifts to the back of his jeans and his thumb loops in it as his knee cocks in a still stance for a moment simply looking over towards the pianist in the amphitheater. It was around the time he was about to open his mouth to say something in response to her that his mind gives a mental, ‘eh?’ as he realizes that this woman knew his full name. Suddenly he finds himself surprised and wondering how this lady knew him and he didn’t know her. Could she be a woman from his past come to collect child support from him and tie him into a life of doing housework and listening to boring stories about her day? He gives a nervous chuckle in the form of, “heh…” before nodding his head towards her and speaking, “yeah, that’s cool… um… how do you know my name? I’m not sure we’ve met before? I’m sure I’d remember a pretty face when put in one’s presence.” It was around then that he wondered if she had once been ugly and had an extreme makeover… or something like that.

215 / 450

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:31 pm


Inception

The goddess of dreams
Like a beckon of light
Shining in the darkness
She sings to us while we sleep
In her divine light
The path is open
Our destiny is uncovered
A wish is given


Her slim body shifts towards the steps leading off of the stage, "We find you to be very entertaining Mr. Jyn'rai Keirosuki. From the time of our awakening, we have appeared the same. We do not age. We will not change in size. How you see us it how we will be, till the end of time." The click from tall heels of her shoes echoes across the empty amphitheater with each step. She comes to ground level with Jyn, locking her emerald eye on him. Her arms remain cross as the soft breeze brush the long bangs to the side, uncovering the emerald mark in the shape of an oval on her forehead. "We are the goddess Eclair de la Valliere. Though some call us by other names, we are fond of this name and will permit you to address us as such." Her body is lifted up by the tip of her toes so that her eyes a level with Jyn with her form coming rather close to his own as her nose about touches his. "You are shorter than we perceive you to be Mr. Jyn'rai Keirosuki." The musical chimes of the cloak tower balls fill the hollow air as the hands come to the half hour marks on its face.

xp: 250 | 866

-----------------
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:30 pm



Jyn’s gaze would follow in her movements and approach. The more she spoke, to him, the more her meter shifted from the ‘hot’ to the ‘creepy’ metrics in his mind. Asides from his shallowness, he did begin to think a bit more seriously on the situation and what was being said attempting to decipher and comprehend what the lithe form before him was speaking. In his mind, he thought, ‘so you stay a good looking woman forever…?’ at the reference of a form never changing, though he did not voice his words. Aside from being given a tricky name to both pronounce and to remember, a sweat drop comes to the side of his head when his height is remarked on; something that only one other person had remarked on in the past. He partially grumbling, “well… I think it’s the shoes… they don’t have much padding… well, I’m not exactly standing up straight now…” In his mind, he thought, ‘I’m damn near six feet tall. How am I short?’ Moving on, he pushes that asides with “…besides that, I notice you’re referring to yourself in plural, but I’m only seeing one body in front of me… you wouldn’t perchance be several people in one form, would you?”

229 / 679

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:46 am


Inception

Her emerald eyes blink a few times as the question about her speech seems to have her at a lost. The concept of one form holding more than several individuals was not lost on her but rather the thought of him finding the way she spoke to be abnormal. She has always referred to herself this way without ever thinking of why. The tall heels click as she takes a step back and her hand comes up to touch her chin as if she is thinking about it. "What an anomalous inquiry you have made Mr. Jyn'rai Keirosuki. Our articulate ability has never been question previously. We will have to investigate this subjective." The gem like eyes turn their focus back onto Jyn. "We are solely one mind in one form. Yet we have many within us, as each person, and each thing we encounter becomes a part of us. Changing how we perceive, making us contemplate, never to be the same we are forever changed. Just as it does for you Mr. Jyn'rai Keirosuki, you are no longer the same as you was a moment ago." Her hand moves to brush her pale hair from her face. "Now that I have answered your question, Mr. Jyn'rai Keirosuki. We desire to known what your deepest wish is."

xp: 217 | 1083

-----------------
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:32 pm



Remaining in his current standing posture, Jyn listens on. The answer that is given to him seems to give Jyn a small amount of insight into the being, or perhaps set of beings, before him. In his mind, he wondered if he and her, or them, were similar to one another in the regards to the duality of their consciousness. Jyn did seem to notice a difference between them, however. In what she described, he found it to indicate something that resembled more of a collective type of binding into a single host whereas in Jyn’s case he knew himself to be a consciousness born and submissive to the originating consciousness which had given birth to him.

Leaving complex matters to the side, Jyn would hear the question that come in from the lips of the lady before him; such a sudden request to that point would serve to catch him slightly off guard. In response to the question, his mouth would open slightly as he mimicked her question, “my deepest wish?...” For a moment, he thinks over the question posed to him while taking in his surroundings and current situation. With a nod, he seems to get his answer as lowers his gaze with his eyes closed as he murmurs, “I see…” Lifting his gaze to her, his crimson eyes open with determination and sincerity in them as he admits, “my deepest desire….” There is a slight pause before he continues, “my… my deepest desire is for you to take off all of your clothes and pleasure me with your mouth and vagina…” He lowers his gaze and places his hand over his heart as he says, “that would truly make me happy, Ojo-sama.”

315 / 994

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:43 am


Inception

Not being able to have feelings that are selfish and sinful, She does not have any true bases of understanding why the man would desire such a simple thing from her when any woman could give him what he has asked for. With her many years of watching humans, she knows that there are some that would give their tainted bodies away for objects or for enjoyment of sinful lust. While others give their bodies to each other in the name of something called love. A complex emotion this thing that is called love. Is it a selfish feeling that comes from lust or is it a selfless act to fully give yourself to someone else.

She places her small hand over the hand that covers his heart. It is warm and softer than any silk, her pale cheeks turn blush as she turns her face to look away from his crimson eyes. At first it seems that this is done because she being bashful after here what he had said, but then a pixy shows up in a puff of pink smoke holding an old paperback book with ancient writing and sketched pictures in black and white. Her emerald eyes look over a few pages of the book as they are turned before pausing for a moment as the air is still. She gives a nod to the pixy before looking back into Jyn's crimson eye with a calm expression. "Very well Mr. Jyn'rai Keirosuki. You will be our wife." The pixy covers her face as the words are spoken wrong.

xp: 262 | 1345

-----------------
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:53 pm



His gaze shifts down to the hand coming to his heart. Was it an open palm thrust of death meant to punish him for saying such a blunt and socially unacceptable thing? Women were funny in this humor some times, so Jyn would be a little on guard, but when the touch is soft, he’s left a bit confused. The confusion is then hog tied and kicked far down a deep well with her next words.

“Eh?!” Jyn leans back and blinks at the sudden agreement. There were a few things that caught him off guard ranging from obvious to not to such. The first thing that caught him off guard was the fact that he didn’t know it was a conditioned based thing. A question was asked and an answer was given, but he didn’t think that there would be anything required on his behalf. Well, before even getting to that, he didn’t think that she would actually put any stock into his words. Though that would theoretically make him happy, happy endings and all, he was kind of being a smart ass and trying to catch her off guard, something which obviously backfired on him. Furthermore, the role was messed up in some weird Al’Bhedian way where she seemed to have the roles of men and women reversed. In order for him to be a wife, in his mind, he would need several things that he was lacking, including but not limited to a vagina, an apron, a kitchen, and child bearing hips. He was able to put one and two together well enough to realize that he was probably in a dream.

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:53 pm



Maybe it was the odd setting, the fact that he didn’t remember coming here, or the attractive female whom he had never met before who knew him well, but there was something saying, ‘Jyn, this probably isn’t real.’ So with that, he’s left in an awkward moment firmly sure that his actions -might- not have consequences since as soon as she touched him in a sexual manner, he would probably wake up.

Attempting to help her out, he would attempt to correct, “I think… I think I would be the husband and you would be the wife if I’m not mistaken…” And hell, if it were a dream, he might as well enjoy it since he figured there would probably be no chances of him actually meeting the woman before him in real life. He rationalized that she was probably some figment ‘woman of his dreams’ or something like that. Upon waiting to be pleasured his eyebrows lower for a moment as he turns and actually realizes that there was a pixy floating in the air beside them. His mind immediately thought, ‘that’s not going in my ass…’ as he was suddenly worried about his thought process and his true nature given where he just thought the dream was going. Speaking partially to himself and to the pixy, he would murmur, “but what’s with the book…?”

541 / 1535

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:02 pm


Inception
Her cold emerald eyes blink at the notion that she is the wife and he is the husband. Removing her hand from his to bring it to her chin as she murmur to herself as she looks off to the side. "Hmm so if we are to be the wife and he the husband then he would be over us..."

The pixy looks over at Jyn at his questioning of the book. She gives him a smile and show it to him. It is mostly pictures with some writing that is unreadable. Its cover is very old and worn, the corners are curl up at the ends and it had a few tears in it. The pictures seem to tell the story of a group of young people battling for area they are holding. Some of the most notable things is that the girls seem to always be losing their clothing in battle and showing their underwear. They are always falling onto a male patron in a odd sexual manner or the male patron is falling on them leading to their face or hand being in a place that gets them beat up. And the girls seem to take a lot of bathes with each other. The pixy doesn't say or do anything to help explain the book.

The woman emerald eyes turn back to Jyn, "If you are the husband then you will have to keep us happy. This sounds interesting to us. We will be your wife." Her hand comes up to touch Jyn on the chest again while her body gives off a warm glowing light that makes it hard for him to see her form and that gives him a warm fuzzy feeling all over as it wraps around him... sadly this would be the part where he would wake up from the dream.

It would be morning and everything about his place of sleeping would be same as her left it when he want to sleep with just one added thing. A small hump, other than the nature of his manhood popping up to say hi, in the sheets next to him and a female arm cross his chest that leads to the blond woman that was in his dream sleeping under his bed sheets.

xp: 380 | 1725

-----------------
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:37 pm



In observing the book, Jyn would see for himself that it consisted of 'mostly pictures with some writing that is unreadable,' so for a moment, he pays more attention to the fairy than the book, though after looking at the book a little more, the pictures did seem a bit interesting along with the story they told. He assumed that the periodical was from the old world since he couldn't read it as well as judging by the poor condition as well. But, regardless of his attention given to it, the fairy doesn't answer Jyn, making him wonder if he dreamed up a little woman who couldn't talk for a particular reason. He came upon the conclusion that he was probably just weird.

His attention is drawn back to the blond young lady who speaks more on the topic of them being married. 'She really took that seriously?...' he would wonder in reaction to her words. It was odd, but he knew that there was no way that a marriage would go over that easily in real life; thus he shrugged it off since he needed to get some booty before waking up. As she draws into him, he feels as if its time to get down to business, but suddenly she gets very bright and then everything goes dark. Damn.

Shifting softly in his bed, his eyes would slowly open, viewing hazy rays of sunlight filtering in from the windows through sleepy lids. A wide yawn would emit with a 'crap' at the fact that he hadn't been able to do the chick in his dreams before getting up. Not that it mattered, but he felt you had to seize those unreal opportunities that didn't present themselves in real life. For some reason, however, he felt an odd pressure on his chest. "Eh?" he looks down and deep into the well of confusion to view what was on his chest.

345 / 1880

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:59 pm


Inception
The Farmer
The golden morning light stretches across the clear sky. It touches the small homes of the village. The farmer gets up his bed leaving his wife and child to sleep as he gets ready to start the morning chores. His face is long with worry of his failing crops, worried how they were going to make it through the winter it should get any worse and the live stock is too thin to last. The farm sports his scrawl hat and opens the door to his humble home. The long face turns into one that is lost at the sight he comes it meet. In disbelief he rubs his eyes to make sure he isn't just seeing things and then goes as far as waking his wife.

"Joana! Wake up Joana come look at this!"

"What is it David? It better not be some fox or something again...."

The wife gets up from the to see what it was her husband was carefree about. Her eyes too blink in disbelief as the two of them look at the rich golden field that was almost dead the day before.

The Son
The warm golden light of morning comes to rest on a young boy, around the age of nine. His eyes flinch as the light comes to shine down on them.

xp: | 1725

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:01 pm



Ah his arm comes up to shield his eyes from the light, he knocks over the crunch that he has to use to walk. When he was five, the wheel of his father's cart broken causing it fall over and crushed his leg. With a sigh the boy's eyes squint open too look at the fallen crunch. He sets up in the bed and first brings his good leg to touch the floor then starts to grab hold of what was his bad leg to find that it tingled at the touch of his hands. The toes in his once limp foot flinch and his eyes light up. Ten minutes pass before the boy's father opens the door to the room to find his crippled son standing on his own without any aid. Some there is a loud booming voice in the village street as the large man carries his son out to show everyone.

"Look everyone! Little Timmy can walk!"

The Elder
The elder of this village is up walking the streets this morning with his cane hold him up. He is an elderly man with no hair on the top of his head but big bushy eyebrows and a white beard that is almost as long as he is tall.

xp: 656 | 2381

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:05 pm



He is looking at the odd growth of the plant live in the area and has followed it to the village tavern when it seems to come to an end after reaching a window in one of the rooms. The tavern's owns wife is outside emptying out old buckets of water and getting fresh ones. She too has noticed that then side of the tavern has a new addition of color.

The Lucky Man?
The slim fingers of the hand pull in on Jyns chest and the woman's body move slight as her emerald eyes start to open. The sheets move as she does. Lifting herself him, her golden hair falls freely around her shoulders. She sets up on her knees in the bed as the sheets roll down her from as her eyes blink and she looks around at the room. By the expressionless look on her face the way she is looking around could be taken as if she is as confusion as the man in the bed is. But it was a confusion of why she was in her physical form. She doesn't seem to realize or it just doesn't bother her that her body is uncovered and exposed to the elements.

xp: 630 | 2355

-----------------
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:44 pm



For a moment Jyn’s body is frozen. His gaze down solidifies what his body thinks that he’s feeling, but then again, something like that generally wasn’t there, so it was hard to tell at first that it was the nude form of a woman resting on him. When she leans up, his eyes shift down and noticed that beneath the drooping covers, she was bare. “Eh?” his eye twitches a bit before the amount of time for him to remember his dream passes and he makes the connection between the woman before him and the woman in his dreams. “That… doesn’t make sense…” Jyn comments lightly to himself at the woman who seemed to be confused as well. The only conclusion that he could come to would be that he was still dreaming. He could pinch himself, but he didn’t know if that really worked or the logic behind hit. Instead, he reaches out and cups the young woman’s right breast. After doing so, he would take on a pondering visage as he murmurs to himself, “I don’t think I can feel in a dream…? It feels real enough, but maybe I’m just thinking that it’s real.” Still, he had never had a dream like this before. A survey about the room would reveal golden rays coming in through the windows meaning that it was definitely morning with some type of commotion outside. He would rummage through his mind and attempt to remember her name. Upon partial recovery of it, he would venture, “e-something… Esclair, was it?” now attempting to talk to the dream woman.

291 / 2171

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:33 am



The Man with the broken mind
Scared by remnants of the past
Caused by the law of kin
He quest never ends
To find the caused man
With the mark at hand
Blinded by his retribution
He never sees the true self
A god walking among men


Feeling the man's hand cup her right breast. Do to her confusion, she only takes notice of his presents after he question her name. The cold emerald glaze looks down at the man hand, "You should not touch us so freely, Mr. Jyn'rai Keirosuki." Her body shifts pulling the covers up around her as she comes to a stand and steps off of the bed. Like in some magic trick performed by a street performer, with the sheet pulled around her for just a moment to blind Jyn's sight. The sheet slowly falls, the morning light the glitters as it strikes the holy fur line white cloak that now covers her figure along with a white dress and stockings. The slime fingers of her hands catch hold of the cloaks hood, pulling it up over the flowing golden locks of her hair. Her form shifts to face the window of the tavern's room. A symbol of a burning sun with the all seeing eye at its center is embroidered into the back of the cloak with silver thread. "You have a question, Mr. Jyn'rai Keirosuki?" The emerald eyes look out the window at the villagers as they start to mass around the elder. The rich merchant that was carrying his son set him down to show everyone that his leg was no longer lame. Cheerful farms come down the street to show the elder a simple of the renewed crop.

xp: 287 | 2642

-----------------
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:15 pm



The young man’s eyes follows the departing nude form as his vision is cut from her and she shifts into a manner that is more covered than previously. He fancied the idea of this being an extension of the dream, but then rationalized it wasn’t a very good dream if it started off with the woman putting her clothes back on. He murmurs lightly, “so… we’re not going to do it… got it…” Still, she was in his bed nude and he was in his bed, so there were signed that they may have done it already, but the fact that he didn’t remember didn’t sit well with him. He remember traveling to his place and ordering the room for the night, but he didn’t remember drinking of anything that would induce hallucinations. After thinking about the tavern keeper, Jyn comes up with the realization that the woman’s ‘services’ may have been on the house. Realizing this, he says, “fuck…” as he looks down in a thoughtful manner. He didn’t want any misunderstandings… not with the woman, but with the tavern owner. He hadn’t ordered a woman and he didn’t even remember doing anything with her. It made sense that seeing her and falling asleep with her would put her in his dreams, but he didn’t want to lose out on barter items for services that he wasn’t sure were rendered. Curiously he looks up at the young lady who seemed to be looking out of the window at the moment.

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:15 pm



Jyn was an honest man, so he wouldn’t put the girl in the middle of this, since assumedly she was just doing her job. He would take things up with the Inn Keeper directly. Moving off from the bed, his feet come to the floor and he stands up in his boxers and shakes his head, “no… no questions…” He wondered at what time did he tell her his name. Moving towards his travel bag, he would grumble, “but that Innkeeper has a few coming to him…” Opening his bag, he pulls out a pair of baggy cargo pants which he pulls on in a hurried manner while explaining, “I won’t be paying you directly… sorry if that’s an issue. I’m going to have to talk to the tavern keeper first.” By that time he had gotten his pants on and was standing on one foot, hopping as he tried to get his boot on the other before switching and doing the same thing with the other. He would sigh a bit since she was a pretty girl, it was just another tragedy of the world that she was doing this. Swiftly he would pull his shirt over his head and if not stopped by the young lady or engaged in conversation, he would proceed through the door to the room and call out loudly for the Innkeeper to approximate the person’s location.


515 / 2686

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:55 am



The fool is a fool
lacking in judgment
he thinks with no common power
dressed in his motley of cap and bells
he believe himself to be witty
as he dances to miss-conclusions
providing us with endless entertainment


She stands at the window, with her emerald glaze keeping watch over the people of the village as they all gather around each other. She pays no mind to the men as he gets on his feet to dig through his bag for his clothing. Her head only turns slightly to look back him when he claims not to have a question and grumbles while he gets dressed to proceed through the door. Most of her face is covered by the shadow of the hood pulled over her and the locks of golden hair. She remains silence till her leaves the room. "Indeed, the tavern keeper and his wife do have something coming to them. Just as you do Mr. Jyn'rai Keirosuki"

With Jyn's loud voice echoing through the wooden hall, the young tavern keeper who was entertaining one of the guest with a story he heard from a bard as he cleans a mug with a washing rag. Looking away from the lovely silver haired woman that sit at the bar with a plate of food and a drink, to look up in the stairwell as he hears the sound of a man calling for him. Her frowns as he puts the cup down. He was about to leave the bar to tend to the man when his wife comes in through the back with some water buckets. Seeing him just standing there not helping with the dishes throws her into a yelling rage where she claims that his is a good for nothing lazy husband that never does anything but talk to the pretty girls that happen to come in.

xp: 310 | 2952

-----------------
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:07 pm



Jyn would soon realize that he wasn’t the only one yelling at the time. After he voiced his hail, he made his way towards the front where he figured the Inn Keeper would be. As he made his way in that direction, he could hear the yelling of a woman as she reamed the Inn Keeper for the amount of work he had been doing. Walking into a domestic dispute was never a good thing, but Jyn also didn’t want to wade through shenanigans this morning.

Coming down the stair well, Jyn comes to approaching the area containing the male, his wife and the silver haired woman. Seeing the group down there, he immediately recognizes the Inn Keeper and makes his way towards where he was probably giving his attention to his wife at the moment. Slight attention is paid to the silver haired woman, but not enough to distract him from the Inn Keeper. On reaching conversation range making the final steps to the bar, Jyn would speak, “I think there’s been a mix up with my room order.” He would interrupt if such a thing was needed and he didn’t have attention already. He concludes, “I’m not sure why a woman was sent to my room, but I didn’t order it… I hope there’re no misunderstandings… I don’t think I used her.”

243 / 2929

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:42 pm



The keepers wife points and shakes her finger harshly at her husband as her other hand rest on her hip. The innkeeper himself, a very wise man of young age that knows his lovely wife well, just folds his arms and nods in agreement in everything she says even if he really doesn't feel the same way or agree to it. He see it as they are agreeing to disagree. The sliver haired woman doesn't seem to pay any mind to the event as she drinks her coffee.

With Jyn coming into the scene the brow of the innkeeper perks up as Jyn claims that there was some type of mix up with the. The interruption doesn't work to well on his wife as she keeps yelling at her husband. The innkeeper gives Jyn strange look at the claim of a woman being sent to the room, which causes more trouble between him and his wife.

"WHAT YOU'RE SELLING WOMEN?!"

"No Dear, I'm sure this is just a miss-understanding.... Sir. I'm really not sure what you are talking about but we do not offer those types of serves at this tavern."

"YOU BETTER NOT BE!"

"Now now Dear. So I'm guessing you woke up with a guess this morning? I wonder if it is the Elder's daughter again... She's been trying to get every adventurer that stops by too take her with them. The poor thing can't find a husband around here because no man would put up with that ugly...."

The innkeeper is interrupted by a blow to the head from a flying water bucket.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT MY SISTER THAT WAY?!"

The sliver haired woman sets her cup of coffee onto the counter,

"Mating for just enjoyment defiles the temple of the Divine with sin and dishonor."

She leans over the counter to look at the fallen innkeeper.

"I would like more of this dark liquid."

xp: 323 | 3275

-----------------
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:25 pm



“Eh?” comes the blinking confused grunt from Jyn as he realizes upon her exclamation that the Inn Keeper must have been keeping that part of business separate from his wife. A grin forms swiftly on his inside as he feels this may help him avoid having to pay for something he didn’t use. ‘Bingo!’ he would think to himself in that instant. From there, his victory shifts back into confusion as he hears about the elder’s daughter. “Eh?” he’s reverted to default status once again as he thinks back on the woman he woke up with. His mind wanders, ‘trying… to get… every adventurer…?’ The frail image of the woman of his dreams is at that point shattered with him wondering if any ill would come from being nude with such a loose woman. ‘But ugly… he says…’ Jyn detracts in thought as the water bucket reams the Inn Keeper in the background, ‘hmm… that’s a bit harsh… I at least thought she was cute…’ Attention is turned to the silver haired woman who speaks in an odd manner before Jyn realizes, “ah… then it must be a misunderstanding. I believe I paid my fee last night, so I’m going to gather my things and go.” With a smile and a slight nod he would speak, “thank you for taking care of me…”

He was able to walk away from there feeling a bit better that a misunderstanding didn’t have to grow from that. There was only the awkward encounter that he would have to take in seeing that woman in his room as he gathered his things. Marriage… Jyn felt that was just a silly thought. ‘Hopefully she’s already gone…’ he thinks to himself as he ascends the stairs back towards his room, ‘that would be best.’ Coming to the door, his hand pushes it open and he steps back in and speaks casually as if to himself, “now… to gather my things and be off…”

353 / 3282

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:59 am

When Jyn returns to the room, the woman is gone and it is empty with no sign of anyone else ever being there.

-Exit-

Back in the common room the woman with silver hair finishes her second cup of coffee. The innkeeper wakes from being knocked out by his wife just in time to see the woman leaving after placing a few shinny things on the counter a payment.

"Thanks for staying with us. Come back again!"

The woman eyes the group of villages that had gather around outside. Pulling the scarf up over her face she walks along the road heading out of the village. For four days she would travel across the rocky land that is the time it would for her to reach the encampment of her tribe. Walking through the broken gate of the ancient stone wall, following the stone path that leads to the old mansion that is falling apart. Children run by her playing with a ball before she walks up the steps and through the double doors. Voices, voices not speaking of the common tongue, could be hear as she walks into the main hall. Nine bodies stand in a circle overlooking a map.

"We should move our encampment south to this point, where we can take control of the road giving us control of land trade between the city of Mare Maris and the rock land tribes."

"This area is a small valley between these two mountains, although the people of Latito may not like our being there."

The silver haired woman walk up behind the woman that everyone is addressing. The woman whispers into the others ear.

"Kahanym, she has shown herself. And it seem she has an interest in Jyn'rai Keirosuki."

The sapphire eyes of the woman looks over at her before she speaks.

"Agreed. Uri I will let you handle this, I must hand to Mare Maris at once and will meet you at the new encampment site."

The others in the room bow as the pink hair woman departs.


xp: 339 | 3614


-----------------
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Inception   Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Sent to UYB

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Inception   

Back to top Go down
 
Inception
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Terra Main Archives-
Jump to: