Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Opt Ou] Opt In!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiun
Intern
Intern
Kiun

Rep! : 10

[Opt Ou] Opt In! Empty
PostSubject: [Opt Ou] Opt In!   [Opt Ou] Opt In! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Test Questions

. OOC .
1) How were humans birthed into existence?
The two most original Hogasha fell to Terra, and were stripped of their powers over their forbidden love. They made babies (totally worth losing your superpowers) and thus gave way to Humans. The second time, they came from being reborn out of the Book of Creation’s late-night-alcohol-party-bingeing vomit.

2) What was the name of the man said to have birthed 100 children that populated the ancient world?
Well, you know him as Gen Sai, but in REALITY it was… me! Naw, j/k, it was Gen Sai. I wouldn’t have stopped at 100.

3) What happened to the “ancient world”?
It got pooped on. More specifically, Dem (Nutz) stole the Book of Creation, had some large epic battle with Merkus and Bleaus, ending up losing fairly badly and ended up using the Book of Creation to eat all remaining (i.e 25% original population) lives, before spitting them out sometime later.

4) What are the names of all three realms?
Terra, Caelestis, Barathrum.

5) How do you get from one realm to another?
From Terra. There are ‘gates’ leading to both Caelestis (which is accessed via giant gates in the sky that people on Terra can see, but have no real knowledge of their true purpose being at this time. To us, it’s all just pretty pictures) and Barathrum (which can be accessed via “The Abyss”, or Diabolus Lake after ascending through over 20km of Cavernous Terrain. You would do the same thing, albeit in reverse, to go from Terra to Barathrum)

6) What is your character's Soul Level (SL) based on?
Your techniques, your transformations, and your technique packages. Further amplified by the level of training your transformations and techniques are at, and what stage they belong to or how many Transformation Slots they require.

7) Where the hell is the stamina chart?
http://dor.net63.net/sta_chart.html

8.) How do you purchase things on this site? (Hint: explain bartering by site terms)
You purchase things by going to any applicable shop and using the Barter technique: this determines what value you’ll get out of your current amount of items. Barter is a free technique, which can be trained (as a stage 3 technique). Training barter will increase your chances of getting a better deal.

9) What happens if you die?
You’re free to start a new character, or you may try to revive yourself via site storyline.
In the case of starting over, it’s quite simple! Just add your TEXP to your EXP, add that to your BIN EXP, and combine that with your Augmented EXP Soul Level Amount, and make that your new character’s BIN EXP! Everything else is the same as making a new character from scratch.

Reviving is more complicated. First, you must actually explain how you were reborn, and then change your character’s stats properly: You lose all of your memories, all techniques, quest abilities, transformations, and all such things as those. Also, you liably lost all of your items and such, assuming you were killed by another character or picked off by scavengers. Then, you must add your EXP and TEXP with your Augmented Experience Soul Level Value and your BIN EXP, and have it become your Death BIN EXP.

In addition to all this, you can “auto-kill” yourself, if you would like to create a new character and delete your old one, or you can possess a separate character with your dead character’s spirit, however this is essentially transferring control from one person to another (i.e, giving up your dude to some other dude’s dude).

10) What element is strong against fire? Ice? How about Earth?
Water defeats Fire. Fire defeats Ice. Wind betters Earth.
Water > Fire > Ice > Wind > Earth > Lightning > Water
Light =/= Dark

. IC .
11) What does your character remember from 21 years ago?
At least nothing. Perhaps even less than that.

12) Briefly describe (a sentence) the world that your character is set in.
Post-apocalyptic, very nomadic. A world with little organization, and many people looking out only for themselves. As a character specifically, he lives in the desert with the miners and focuses solely on survival via purchasing goods and delivering them to other places, to follow the “Buy-Lo Sell-Hi” ideal.

13) What is The Dawn from your character's perspective?
Nonexistent. At best, when the sun rises, or some shit like that, but THE Dawn? Completely unknown.

14) How does your character earn a living? (i.e. get things to make purchases with)
By doing their job, naturally. More specifically, by wheeling around a camel-cart in the desert, buying and selling things on his own, or for other merchants. Like that bro-hamel right out of RE4! “HEY STRANGER, WHATREYA BUY IN?? WHAT ARE U SELLANG?”

15) You are looking at an electric fence with a warning size (no symbol) written in ancient text from the old world that says “danger.” How do you respond?
Well, since you can’t maneuver a cart over a fence, likely try to just go around it (Good Option), or try and save some time by knocking it over and probably having to start a new character as a result thereof (Bad Option)… wait, is there even power on in these things anymore?!

. Battle .
Objective 1: Your character is punched in the FACE by a Stage 2 technique (Punch!) How much damage do you take? (post your Stats, pls)
Myself: Average
Opponent: Average
Technique: Stage 2/Medium Level
Assuming Perfect Application (i.e Zeta Roll), with no guard: 37.5, according to the CALC.

Objective 2: You punch a character with average attributes and a Stage 1 punch in the chest. He braces for the punch (Hint: 100% def stat used). How much damage does he take? (Post your stats, pls)

Myself: Average
Opponent: Average
Technique: Stage 1/Low Level
Assuming Perfect Application (i.e Zeta Roll), with guard: 5

Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

[Opt Ou] Opt In! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Opt Ou] Opt In!   [Opt Ou] Opt In! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:19 pm

in the battle ob 1, stage 2 adds +1 to str
so it'd be attack of 3 vs nat. def of 2
that'd give you 50

good job tho
review ur corrections and claim yo prize
Back to top Go down

[Opt Ou] Opt In!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Introductory Thread :: Archived Introductory Thread-
Jump to: