Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something Wicked is Here Aftermath

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Something Wicked is Here Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Something Wicked is Here Aftermath   Something Wicked is Here Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Through the short teck to the village the half-breeds temper had done little to calm, instead it had risen and the anger grew within him as he couldn't figure out why the demon had shown up here, how did he find this place, had he been here before with out the half-breed realizing it. Once in the village Yuki slowly shifts his gaze as he reaches out with his sensing ability and searches for Sera, another growl escaping him as he trys to keep his anger in check. As he passed by villagers he takes some time to ask them if they have seen Sera around however since she had came into the village in her bird form no one had seen her enter the village nor where she had went after coming to the village. As he moved down the street Yuki called for his lieutenant Chamilia to muster up what small amount of troops he had and take watch around the village and keep an eye out for any sign's of demons and the like that might be around the village. Chamilia quickly followed the orders given to her by Yuki and went about gathering what soldiers they did have to start keeping watch for any demons. " Seraphina. " Yuki calls out for her as he slowly shifts his gaze in search of the female while reaching out to the maximum range of his spiritual sensing to try and find the female.

EXP: 256 / 256
Something Wicked is Here Aftermath - Page 2 01YukiNewBottom
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here Aftermath   Something Wicked is Here Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:45 am

With his eyes still shut he listens to Sera as she begins to speak with the child Noah about releasing him, something that Yuki wished to happen and it seemed Sera wanted the same thing to happen as well. As he listens to Sera and she begins to speak about not abandoning him Yuki opens his eyes and lits his gaze to look at her, a sorrowful look still upon his face though he trys to muster a soft smile as he looks at her. Though he wanted to speak, Yuki didn't know what to say to the female, she had given her word she would not abandon him as his mother had done to him before and he wanted to believe her, he wanted so bad to believe her but some part of him couldn't help but question her desire to come back to him. As Noah begins to speak Yuki shifts his gaze to the child and as he listens he came to understand that he was not going to be freed before they left... before Sera left him. Again Yuki shuts his eyes and listens to the child Noah. Knowing that he wouldn't be freed from the bind Yuki finally give in and allowed his body to go limp as he waited, listening for a response form Sera in the hopes that she would be able to change the child's mind and allow him to be free of this bind, however no such thing came from Sera, instead she seemed to have fallen silent.

EXP: 257
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here Aftermath   Something Wicked is Here Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:03 pm

-exit rp-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here Aftermath   Something Wicked is Here Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Something Wicked is Here Aftermath - Page 2 NoahPos4
Noah
Health: 200%
Stamina: 62%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Tela[WRP6]@Seraphina
Active Skills: Daemonium[7Posts] | Ventus Secundus[HP+6|4Posts]
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Theme: True Darkness

With Sera now gone, The Kami, otherwise known as Archangel Noah was now alone with Yuki. The Lands that He had teleported Sera to was safe, and infact owned by the Archangel himself. There was one little order of business to be done before he could leave, and it would be addressing the Half-demon on some things regarding Sera as well as the stand of the village. It was obvious that at the moment there wasn't going to be an immediate alliance between the villages, but maybe something could be done in the meantime." Yuki...You listen and listen good. We may not have been as close as friends...but I considered you an ally...and probably still do. Balmung considers you a dear friend and he is like a son to me, but you know yourself that you're a risk to Sera...I was more than just a teacher to her, so you can understand as to my level of protection. If you are truly good then you'll understand, if your not then I can understand if you decide to hate me and consider me your enemy. I don't know what your problem...and eventually I will get to the core of it to save you, but let me tell you something right now. You make one step backward, one slip-up, give me one reason to think you might hurt Sera while we're trying to help you... and you won't have to worry about anyone abandoning you anymore. Because I'll make sure your life ends right then and there... permanently ". Noah said before taking a step back and looking around." And get some candy in this room...damn ". And with that, The Kami himself would Warp away.

Exit RP

Words :: 307 Exp
Gains ::---
Something Wicked is Here Aftermath - Page 2 Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here Aftermath   Something Wicked is Here Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:10 pm

The silence is broken as the child Noah begins to speak and as Yuki hears him speak he opens his eyes and lifts his gaze to look at the child. Remaining silent Yuki fixes his gaze upon Noah and listens as he begins to speak, giving him a warning. As he listened to the child Yuki came to understand more of the bond between the child Noah and Sera. To Noah, Sera was a very special person with meaning to him. As he continued to listen Yuki shuts his eyes again, he did not want to hear what Noah had to say but he listened anyways. Even as the child makes the threat upon his life Yuki makes no attempt to show anger for he did not feel any form of anger at this moment in response to what Noah had said, instead he thought perhaps that would be the better thing if the child simply ends his life right now and got on with his own. For Yuki was not sure if such a thing could be done, how could you overcome something that is part of you.. something that you were born to be? Again Yuki opens his eyes when he hears the comment from Yuki about the candy and as he opens his eyes he glances to NOah for a brief moment before the child warps away leaving him alone in the room. Now alone in the room Yuki shuts his eyes once again as he remains held in the bind the child had put upon him.

End & Exit

EXP: 258
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here Aftermath   Something Wicked is Here Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:10 am

updated sera
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here Aftermath   Something Wicked is Here Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Wicked is Here Aftermath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2