Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes Empty
PostSubject: Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes   Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Roleplay

They would come from the mist of the south western forest. Eyes blazing. Hungry.

Some would probably say that Jack had been over reacting to everything that had happened. And in truth. He probably was. Jack had never been one to just make on the spot decisions however. And the idea of bringing up a good three quarters of his demonic army up into the plains of Terra. There were a couple of reasons behind it. First off Jack had decided that if he was going to get anywhere with his blood magic research he was going to need a lot more blood. Kidnapping local villagers would probably help with that one particularly since humans had a lot more variety in theirs than the demons which he had already more or less exhausted the use of. Second was that his army had yet to really see much actual action beyond the defense of Pride's Bastion. And if they were going to be used effectively. Then he was going to need to train them up on going for the offense. And what better way to do that than to lead a campaign into Terra?

The third reason was more of a secretive one to Jack. He was looking for his little bird. The little bitch hadnt returned to him as he had expected. She'd been gone to long now for it to just be a simple coincidence. Just as he'd thought once again the "hearty" side of him had been taken advantage of. Well. That went both ways. Pride's wrath was going to fall upon this world. And that would come in the form of Jack. Ceila. And Fourty five demons rising up from the caverns beneath the Diabolus lake. Jack's demonic horde took the form of 15 Sloth demon sentinals. 10 Fear scouts. And 20 Rage shock troops. The world was going to shiver in fear as he marched forwards. Jack wasn't going to let anyone escape this unscathed. And his first target was already in sight.

A small village on the southern edges of Medius. The scouts of Fear reported that defenses were going to be minimum. Mostly humans. Ceila looked down at the village, then at Jack. " So then Jackie". She said to him in that angellic little voice of hers. " Whats the plan?...Rape...pillage?....". Jack looked down, concentration apparant in his face. "...Take the non combatants alive". Her face went to some confusion. Jack merely closed his eyes grinning at that point.

" Their suffering ends if they die".

With that, there was a roar of agreement from the troops behind him.

EXP:484
PWC: 437

Last edited by Jack on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes   Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Ceila was a demon of madness. She had began her little stint on the world as little more than a speck. A black dot on the face of hell. A beauty spot if she said so herself. She had woken up in an alleyway among the ruins of one of the cities. Covered in cobwebs. Around her, dmeons were killing themselves. She didn't see much point in actually moving. And just revealed in the madness and the chaos around her. In honesty, she should have died for the time she didn't spend in hiding. But they didn't seem to pay much attention to the petite demoness. She had over time gathered others of her own ilk to her cause. The dmeons of madness. And had determined to find the answer to that one question that had been plaguing them all. Just what were they forgetting. This had ultimately led to the clash with the former lord of Pride Jowan. Her meeting with Jack and her subsequent manipulation of events. She was a rather crafty one if nothing else could be said.

She was like Jonah, intellegent. But she knew deep down that she was smarter than him, perhaps even smarter than Jack. Although then again, that was pride talking and thinking that would probably have Jack gnawing on her front wondering just what she was beind so prideful about. Right now however her only concern was leading Jacks men into battle. Something she would do gladly. Despit eher small frame she was after all the fformr leader of madness and didn't rule tht Clan without the power that had came with the title. So as Jack gave the order to go ahead. She gave the marching orders. First would go in Rage, the shock troops to soften up the defence. Then the sentinels would mop up the resistance behind them. The scouts from Fear would provide long distance support. She was just slightly disappointed tht Jack wanted the peope alive. Even if he did intend to make them suffer afterwards. But she took this as a little bit of a behind the scenes interpretation.

He said keep them alive. But didn't quite say in what state she would turn them over. And honestly she didnt think that Jack much cared about the mental state of the people. He just saw them as fleshy things. Good for only keeping the blood that powered his magic warm.
EXP:446
PWC: 408

Last edited by Jack on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes   Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Ceila hadn't expected much resistance from the peopel around the village and honestly they hadn't really lived up even to that expectation. At first sight of the giants of rage rushing towards them the majority of the village milita just dropped their weapons and began to run. Although it seemed that Rage had determined that dropping weapons didn't make you a non combatant just that you had abandoned a useless weapon for two slightly mroe useless weapons. The demons of rage smashed in using their superior physical frames to easily overwhelm the piss poor opposition placed against them. Those who hadn't encountered any defenders were using their knowledge of fire magic to start burning down everything tht was i sight. Ceil meanwhile summoned up her own magic and raised her hand to her face.A mask of sorts began to form on her face, yellow like bone, her yellow eyes clearly distinguished behind it. The power of this mask seemed to be having an effect on the villagers around and about the area.

[Tactic Masque of Madness: Invented. Poison!]

She jumped into battle as well. Using the power of madness to weaken and poison the minds of the villagers around her. The sentinals from sloth then moved in, mostly acting as shepards to bring these sheep into line. Then standing guard as Rage continued to do the berserk act. Tearing down the mudd huts and setting fire to everything that these people had worked and dreamed to build. Ceila found it almost beautiful. The destruction that is. For how esle could one describe such mindless carnage? Such were the thoughts of a madness demon. not one to be taken far too lightly. She looked to the east as Jack began to move into sight. It would no doubt soon be time to let the Pride Demon have his fun with the pepole. And the Demon of madness was more than willing to let him do everything that he wanted. So long as he didn't get in her way when the time came.

EXP:389
PWC: 344

Last edited by Jack on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes   Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:32 pm

[Masque of Madness tactic Invented: Poison, linked to Ceila]

Job Roll.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes   Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:32 pm

The member 'Jack' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 (aka Steal) Roll' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes   Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride's Wrath I: Something Wicked this way comes
Page 1 of 1