Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tome of the Lightning Emperor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

Tome of the Lightning Emperor Empty
PostSubject: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Technique LIST

Package : Lightning
Techniques CLEARED

Lightning Fist
Description : Using the fundamental breathing techniques of the art style, the user uses the negative energy of an inhale to force the negative current into their hand. The user then uses a quick exhale to make positive energy collide with it causing electricity to form.
Training : Perfected
Free Channel : 844 : 1688 : 2869 : 3375
Effect : DMG = Str + 1 (Stg2), BND = Medium (Stg 2, Physical)

Bolt
Description : Pressing the entire negative charge into one finger, Ashurei will rapidly collide a positive charge, resulting in a spark to be released forward towards an enemy.
Training : 563 | 1,125 | 1,688 | 2,250
Effect : DMG = Str + 1 (Stg2)

Re-Wired
Description : With electricity flowing through his body, Ashurei is capable of moving electricity directly into any being or object that is binding him, forcing a release.
Training : 563 | 1,125 | 1,688 | 2,250
Effect : BND = Medium (Stg 2, Magical)

Static Fist
Description : Following the same base concept as Lightning Fist, Ashurei will form the negative charge in his right hand, but keep the positive charge separate. On touch, the negative charge will negatively charge the enemy, disrupting their movement ability.
Training : Perfected
Free Channel : 1031 : 2063 : 3206 : 4125
Effect : DMG = Str + 1 (Stg2), STE (Paralysis, Stg3)

Lightning Burst
Description : A rather barbaric technique. this involves releasing energy directly outwards in an attempt to decimate all close range opponents. It presses highly refined internal energy through all filter points at once, resulting in energy spread across the entire body. Once the negative energy has been stored, the positive will expand, forcing the blast of electricity outwards in every direction.
Training : 1,031 | 2,063 | 3,094 | 4,125
Free Channel : 1,031 | 2,063 | 3,094 | 4,125
Effect : DMG 2 + AOE 3

Andante Flourish
Description : Clasping hands to the side with a defensive stance, Ashurei will concentrate a dual level of energy into both palms. Colliding the negative energy will form a physical mass of electricity that sizzles in his hands like a ball. A step will be taken where arms will thrust forward, colliding a massive amount of positively charged energy into it, causing a wide blast of energy to be released.
Training Requirements : Perfected
Free Channel : 1031 : 2063 : 3206 : 4125
Effect : DMG 2 AOE 3, Girth 25

Lightning Rotation Shield
Description : By using a more controlled form of the lightning burst, layers of negatively charged lightning will swirl around Ashurei, while a positively charged layer will counter rotate on the inside of it. They will surround his body, protecting him in an orb of lightning.
Training : : 938 : 1875 : 2813 : 3750
Effect : SHLD 4 [Def +2]

Roar of Thundering Destruction
(DMG Stg4, AOE Stg4, Delay Stg1)
Description: The final technique in the way of lightning, this technique is rarely ever used. Just like the name, it is an ability that usually does more harm than good and creates more damage than necessary. By clasping his hands together next to his side, he will generate negative energy in one hand, and positive energy in the other, but swirl them together at the same time. The forceful attraction will press them apart before their opposites collide into them from the body, creating a sandwiched layer of electrical energy. When it is completely gathered, Ashurie will thrust forward, shifting weight to send release the blast towards his enemies. The output, magnified this way, results in a spread directional blast that is nearly 75 yards wide.
Training: 1594 : 3188 : 4781 : 6375
Effect: INT + 2, Girth = 50 ft, can be delayed 1 post

Lightning Rondo
(BND Stg5, Magical)
When in a severely powerful magical bind, the electrical energy inside Ashurei will stop moving, and repolarize to and internal/external format. Once this is completed, a near instantaneous outburst will occur that overpowers most magical binds strong enough to hold the lightning emperor.
Training: 1125 : 2250 : 3375 : 4500
Effect : Bind Breaking strength = Destructive

Package : Void
Techniques CLEARED
Lightning Warp
A flash of crackled lightning splits open the warp, allowing Ashurei to move to any place previously visited.
Training : 1250 : 2500 : 3750 : 5000
Effect: WRP 4 (10,000 ft)

Last edited by Ashurei on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:13 pm

Lightning Fist
Mastery : Honed (put the trained level on your bio, not here)
Description : Using the fundamental breathing techniques of the art style, the user uses the negative energy of an inhale to force electricity into their hand. The user then uses a quick exhale to make positive energy collide with it causing electricity to form.
Effect : Stg2 DMG = INT + 1 (see wall of effects)

if you're projecting a first of lightning, that's fine
if you're actually punching w/the lightning, then you're gonna need a physical melee package (w/style) + the lightning package
To learn a technique with mixed packages requires both packages as well as 2,000 EXP.
http://dor.net63.net/1_techniques.html
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:31 pm

I was hoping to have this debate with you some other time..

but you shouldnt have to learn to throw a punch, its a natural instinct. For it to do damage should require the physica package. This technique is Lightning Fist, which does lightning damage, not physical damage. There is no martial arts physical style that I will ever use, other than the basic fundamentals of formless brawling.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Essentially, this is what happens.
Breath in, negative charge forms in your fist.
Breath out, positive charge collides with it to form lightning around fist.

Punch bad guy
Do lightning damage.

I think you are thinking like Iceman for this stuff, where he can make his entire body solid ice and use that as a form of combat enhancement. I'm not doing any physical damage, just the magical lightning stuff since it pretty much hits before me.

Also, your pretty much saying that unless someone has a physical melee package, they aren't allowed to make any physical attacks in combat. In a fight, everyone knows how to throw a punch.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:42 pm

looks like you're gonna need to learn a style called formless brawling then
or make it a close range discharge
b/c if you don't fight, your punches should suck ass
if you can touch someone and shock them, i guess that's what you wanna do
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:17 pm

then a formless brawl will be gained, but I dont want my techniques depending on physical attacks. When I touch someone, I'm not intending to do physical damage. Kinda like my last character, but expanded more for the support role I intended and never reached..

My overall objective: Create techniques that hinder opponents abilities. So, Stun, Paralysis, Binding techniques mostly.
To do it your way, I would have to

Make lightning package, Make formless brawl package, make combined package
15,000 experience?
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:48 pm

don't put punch in the description
use non physical melee terms if you don't want the techs to involve physical melee b/c physical melee is skill based before anything else.
use "touch"

Quote :
Make lightning package, Make formless brawl package, make combined package
15,000 experience?
no. re read my second post here and edit that number
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:43 pm

[Physical Melee: Brawl] (LOCKED)
Heavenly Yard Pla
Description : One of the secrets of the hidden lightning art is a formless combat style.. It has no formal stances, and has grown into a combat style for dealing with multiple targets. The base theory and structure is to flail and strike in what seems like a random pattern, but results in keeping the enemy at minimum striking distance to the user.
Effect : STY [Brawl, Stg1]

[Magical : Lightning]

Static Fist (LOCKED)
Stage : 2
Effect : Stage 2 Damage
Secondary Effect : STE: Paralysis
Description : Following the same base concept as Lightning Fist, Ashurei will form the negative charge in his right hand, but keep the positive charge seperate. On touch, the negative charge will negatively charge the enemy, disrupting their movement ability.
Ability : DMG 2 + STE

----------------------
Punch isnt in the description.

Lightning Fist
Stage : 2
Effect : Stage 2 Damage
Secondary Effect : Stage 2 Magical Bind
Description : Using the fundamental breathing techniques of the art style, the user uses the negative energy of an inhale to force the negative current into their hand. The user then uses a quick exhale to make positive energy collide with it causing electricity to form.
Ability : Electrical discharge on touch

Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:04 am

STE is stage 3 by default makin this a stage 3 tech

Static Fist (LOCKED)
Description : Following the same base concept as Lightning Fist, Ashurei will form the negative charge in his right hand, but keep the positive charge separate. On touch, the negative charge will negatively charge the enemy, disrupting their movement ability.
Effect : DMG = Str + 1 (Stg2), STE (Paralysis, Stg3)

----------------------

Lightning Fist
Effect : DMG = Str + 1 (Stg2), BND = Medium (Stg 2, Magical)

----------------------

* since you have 2 effects on these techs, make sure you kno how to calc the increased training req
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:28 am

Since both effects are at the same level, it is normally That level + half of that level (1.5x exp requirement)

Now, its my affinity.. so do I do
750 x .75, then add half of it, or do I do the 1.5 and then take .25% off?

nevermind.. both come out to the same (843 for level 1)
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:48 am

if ur cool w/my version then approved
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Agreement for Approval
As techniques are approved, I'm moving them to the first thread to keep track of all of them.

Bolt
Description : Pressing the entire negative charge into one finger, Ashurei will rapidly collide a positive charge, resulting in a spark to be released forward towards an enemy.
Effect : DMG = Str + 1 (Stg2)

Re-Wired
Description : With electricity flowing through his body, Ashurei is capable of moving electricity directly into any being or object that is binding him, forcing a release.
Effect : BND- = Medium (Stg 2, Magical)

Last edited by Ashurei on Mon May 23, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:39 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Lightning Burst (LOCKED)
Description : A rather barbaric technique. this involves releasing energy directly outwards in an attempt to decimate all close range opponents. It presses highly refined internal energy through all filter points at once, resulting in energy spread across the entire body. Once the negative energy has been stored, the positive will expand, forcing the blast of electricity outwards in every direction
Training Requirements : 325 mSP :: 1,031 | 2,063 | 3,094 | 4,125
Effect : DMG 2 AOE 3
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:46 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Andante Flourish (LOCKED)
Description : Clasping hands to the side with a defensive stance, Ashurei will concentrate a dual level of energy into both palms. Colliding the negative energy will form a physical mass of electricity that sizzles in his hands like a ball. A step will be taken where arms will thrust forward, colliding a massive amount of positively charged energy into it, causing a wide blast of energy to be released.
Training Requirements : 500 mSP :: 1,125 | 2,250 | 3375 | 4,500
Effect : DMG 3 AOE 3, 25 yard wide lightning blast

Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:21 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:00 pm

[Physical Melee: Style] (LOCKED)
Heavenly Yard Play
Description : One of the secrets of the hidden lightning art is a formless combat style.. It has no formal stances, and has grown into a combat style for dealing with multiple targets. The base theory and structure is to flail and strike in what seems like a random pattern, but results in keeping the enemy at minimum striking distance to the user.
Effect : STY [Brawl, Stg1]

Lightning
Lightning Rotation Shield
Description : By using a more controlled form of the lightning burst, layers of negatively charged lightning will swirl around Ashurei, while a positively charged layer will counter rotate on the inside of it. They will surround his body, protecting him in an orb of lightning.
Training : : 938 : 1875 : 2813 : 3750
Effect : SHLD 4 [Def +2]

Last edited by Ashurei on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:35 pm

approved
use the shiny calculator to add your reqs to your request so i'll kno u kno how to use it
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:12 pm

so.. instead of doing it by hand, which I already do.. you want me to show you that I can press a number?

I'll pass for now. thanks though.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:09 pm

that's cool
but since i run the site, til you do it i'll pass on approving ur stuff
preciate it
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:11 pm

If you dont bother approving my stuff, then I dont have to worry about making anything else for a while and can focus on perfecting what I have..

Oh yea, if you looked at the techs that are perfected, you will see that I have been using your calculator already, and included the new use of it when i updated that tech to the list up top.

I'll put the req in when I get around to making a new tech though.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:20 pm

i ask everyone to do it so thx for your compliance
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:18 pm

no problem boss man, glad to be compliant.

Description : The final technique in the way of lightning, this technique is rarely ever used. Just like the name, it is an ability that usually does more harm than good and creates more damage than necessary. By clasping his hands together next to his side, he will generate negative energy in one hand, and positive energy in the other, but swirl them together at the same time. the forceful attraction will press them apart before their opposites collide into them from the body, creating a sandwiched layer of electrical energy. When it is completely gathered, he will thrust forward, shifting weight to send release the blast towards his enemies. The output, magnified this way, results in a spread directional blast that is nearly 75 yards wide. .
Training : SP: 1025 | Trained: 1594 Honed: 3188 Mastered: 4781 Perfected: 6375
Effect : DMG 4, AOE 4, Directed blast, Delay 1

Last edited by Ashurei on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Learning Void Package

Lightning Warp
A flash of crackled lightning splits open the warp, allowing Ashurei to move to any place previously visited.
Effect: WRP 4 (10,000 ft)

-----------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:42 am

i didn't know what you meant by directed blast... like it if honed or not, but this is what I think you meant.

(DMG Stg4, AOE Stg4, HNE Stg2, DLY Stg1)
Description: The final technique in the way of lightning, this technique is rarely ever used. Just like the name, it is an ability that usually does more harm than good and creates more damage than necessary. By clasping his hands together next to his side, he will generate negative energy in one hand, and positive energy in the other, but swirl them together at the same time. The forceful attraction will press them apart before their opposites collide into them from the body, creating a sandwiched layer of electrical energy. When it is completely gathered, he will thrust forward, shifting weight to send release the blast towards his enemies. The output, magnified this way, results in a spread directional blast that is nearly 75 yards wide.
Effect: INT + 2, Range = 50 yds, Directed Blast (hones up to 1 post), can be delayed 1 post
SP: 1100 | Trained: 1875 Honed: 3750 Mastered: 5738 Perfected: 7500

if not, then it'd probably be this minus the hone? lemme kno.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:14 am

I'll make a picture.

Tome of the Lightning Emperor Demons10

Technique concept.
Kamehame style'd thing, one large blast of lightning. I don't need it to hone, just be able to be delayed for exactly one post. I hope this makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:20 am

lmao! that's pretty interesting... i like it. the only thing is AOE doesn't have a max range it goes up. when u look @ the overall volume of the tech, AOE would be < directed blast. that almost makes me wonder if i need a new effect for making huge blasts of energy or if i should add in something with AOE stating that it can be used for directed blast, but only 1/2 of it's AOE would be projected forth onward onto infinity... b/c beams and stuff dun really have a max range, ya kno? this tech gives me something to think about. whatchu think?
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:40 am

Honestly, here's my thoughts on it..

I feel like AOE / 2 as a maximum size for a directed blast makes sense. To take an expansive amount of energy and focus it into a directed motion takes a lot, so even at level 6, a 300 foot wide blast is extremely huge. I'd also limit it to one or two miles. Saying it's projected onward to infinity will leave someone standing in the northern island and playing artillery with the desert tribes (kaz..).

Also, there was never anything that says what an AOE does, it just says the area that it effects Most interpretations of it are as a circular 360 degree dome around the user since it is done as a radius/diameter stat.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:09 am

also, take a look at Andante Flourish which is the same thing, and you already cleared. It is a directed blast of energy as well.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 am

Lightning Rondo
When in a severely powerful magical bind, the electrical energy inside Ashurei will stop moving, and repolarize to and internal/external format. Once this is completed, a near instantaneous outburst will occur that overpowers most magical binds strong enough to hold the lightning emperor.
Training : SP: 1000 | Trained: 1125 Honed: 2250 Mastered: 3375 Perfected: 4500
Effect : Bind Breaking 5
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:53 am

approved versions

(DMG Stg4, AOE Stg4, DLY Stg1)
Description: The final technique in the way of lightning, this technique is rarely ever used. Just like the name, it is an ability that usually does more harm than good and creates more damage than necessary. By clasping his hands together next to his side, he will generate negative energy in one hand, and positive energy in the other, but swirl them together at the same time. The forceful attraction will press them apart before their opposites collide into them from the body, creating a sandwiched layer of electrical energy. When it is completely gathered, he will thrust forward, shifting weight to send release the blast towards his enemies. The output, magnified this way, results in a spread directional blast that is nearly 75 yards wide.
Effect: INT + 2, Range = 50 yds, Girth = 50 ft, can be delayed 1 post
SP: 1025 | Trained: 1594 Honed: 3188 Mastered: 4781 Perfected: 6375
* instead of doing the AOE / 2 i just changed it to ft for the girth measurement. that works for me. i'll be able to update it on the WOE when that function comes back up from our shitty web host

Lightning Rondo
(BND Stg5, Magical)
Effect : Bind Breaking strength = Destructive
SP: 1000 | Trained: 1125 Honed: 2250 Mastered: 3375 Perfected: 4500
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Alrighty..
Would that still be at an AOE 4, or will you have a scale set up for that / is 50yd range and 50 foot wide a level 4?

Also..
Quote :

approved

Would that be the same way?
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Tome of the Lightning Emperor Radius10
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:58 pm

ya, adjust the flourish's effect accordingly
clear up that verbiage for girth
basically ya.. instead of AOE put girth = and in ft instead of yards
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Fury of the Lightning Gods
Description : Ever wonder how massive lightning could possibly be? This is it. An outward burst of pure righteous fury that is capable of attacking multiple people at once, Fury of the Lightning Gods is a last ditch clearing house of destruction. With little regard for anyone or anything around him, this spell forces all of the bodies inner chi points to work overtime at the same instance. The result is a burst of power that expands exponentially around and outwards from the body.
Effect : Damage 1, AOE 3 (girth), Status Effect (Paralysis), Barrage 3, Multiply 3, Delay 1
Training : SP: 1050 | Trained: 2250 Honed: 4500 Mastered: 6750 Perfected: 9000

Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:21 am

approved version

Fury of the Lightning Gods (DMG 1, AOE 3 (girth), STE 3 (Paralysis), BAR 3, MLT 3, DLY 1)
Description : Ever wonder how massive lightning could possibly be? This is it. An outward burst of pure righteous fury that is capable of attacking multiple people at once, Fury of the Lightning Gods is a last ditch clearing house of destruction. With little regard for anyone or anything around him, this spell forces all of the bodies inner chi points to work overtime at the same instance. The result is a burst of power that expands exponentially around and outwards from the body.
Effect : DMG = Int + 0, Girth = 25 ft, +Paralysis, # of attack replications = 36, # of targets = 4, # of posts can be delayed = 1
Training : SP: 1050 | Trained: 2250 Honed: 4500 Mastered: 6750 Perfected: 9000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tome of the Lightning Emperor   Tome of the Lightning Emperor Empty

Back to top Go down

Tome of the Lightning Emperor
Page 1 of 1