Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sacred Blacksmith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:16 am

Sacred Blacksmith

"From the time of the great dawn! The hero of light fell from the gates of the heavens to save the week from their dark emit doom! She is the beaker of light that lead the way with her great beauty and strength! With the support of her friends, Omen the dog, Kid the wise priest, Dewhore...." The bard with the red hat with a big pimp feather in it gets face plowed by a the heavy boot of a small woman that he has named Dewhore.

"You idiot! My name is Lebreau!"

The ground stops for a moment as they all turn to look at the bards face being rubbed into the stone road by the womans foot.

"And Okami is a mystic! Not some random stray dog found on the street! And his name is Sin not Kid! What try of bard are you anyway! Can't even get people's names right and you don't even use the right words!"

After watching the small girl go on her understandable rampage on the annoying bards face. The jade orbs turn there attention back to the stone path ahead of us to start moving forward again. Seeing this the tall man wearing a red long coat and what looks like priest robes scoops the small girl up like a sack to carry her off.

"Let's go little lady. The princess seem to be in a rush to fix that blade of hers."

The small woman fights for a moment before she looks ahead at the blond haired woman in the long green coat line with fur being followed by the horse size wolf beast. The beat up bard lifts his scratched up face with a black eye for just moment before he gets stepped on by a young boy carrying a large and heavy backpack that looks like something that should be cared by a mule.

"Oh sorry. Hey so like where are we going to find one of these spirit smiths anyways?"

The blond woman looks over her shoulder.
"The Village of the Moon"

xp: 344
Sacred Blacksmith Eri_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:51 am

Thread Hijack // Sacred Blacksmith
Between where this thread’s main character, along with her party, currently are now and the Village of the Moon lays a Mystical Bog. It exists as an eerie and quirky place of magic that manifests itself once someone enters into its realm. For the sake of simplicity, the realm would intersect whatever road is taken. Once entered, the atmosphere would change causing the available light to dim while casting a purple tint over most of the forest. Fireflies would rise from the forest shrubbery and dimly illuminate areas of the forest in patches. With the decreased visibility and a small rolling laying of smoke like mist that wouldn’t rise more than half a foot from the ground, the forest path would become a maze with an annoying indication of such being the realization that you’ve passed the same tree several times already. Trees would surround on all sides, and though there was no real danger, the overall mood of the area would be creepy.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:27 am

Sacred Blacksmith

Following the ancient stone road that should take them to the Village of the Moon, the group moves forward into the creepy fog that makes gives everything a purple tint. The woman and pipe fox seems unfazed by the eerie change in the atmosphere that is only lit by the light of fireflies. It was another story for the younger members and it wasn't long till one of them flips out...

"I'm scared!!! Please hold me!"

There is a crash and the sound of bones popping out of place as the small girl throws the bard to the chock hold and twists his arm.

"Watch what you're grabbing you pervert!"

"But it is dark and I'm afraid!"

"You pussy, be a man and grow a pare!"

"Would you two love birds get a room already." The voice of the tall man is muffled slightly by the cigarette, don't question about what it is made of, in his mouth as he walks by the two. The bards eyes become Xs and his body becomes limp. A bubble spirit starts to drift up out of his mouth when he is dropped onto the ground.

"You piss ant! Do you really think I would have anything to do with this water flea?"

The young man that is still names and playing the part of the pack mule, pokes the bard in the head with a stick a few times like he is a jellyfish that washed up on the beach.

"Hey man you alright?"

"...."

"...."

".. I think he is dead.."

The priest stops as he notices that this was the third time passing what looks to be the same tree with the same broken limb. Pointing it out with his finger.

"Yo, princess. I think we are lost or something. We have already passed this tree a few times."

Not stopping to look at it, the woman gives a simple one liner answer that doesn't really answer anything.

"One must be lost before one can be found."

Question marks popes up over their heads with a wtf expression on their face. The small girl folds her arms.

"This is just stupid."

xp: 360/ 704
Sacred Blacksmith Eri_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Out of the fog, a form starts to appear. It starts off dark and hazy at first, but after a while it could be told that whatever was coming in their direction was short. After a few more paces allows the visual of a little old woman with a rag tied over her hair in a tattered brown dress walking with a walking stick coming out of the mist. The woman walked as if a ghost in a sea of spirits. She doesn’t make immediate eye contact with anyone in the party, but she would be walking in their direction.

She stops before she reaches any of them and then looks over the group. She speaks to them, “this old woman is terribly thirsty. Would one of you possibly have some water that they can share with this old hag?”

On closer observation its apparent why the old woman had not made eye contact with any of them; her eyes were gazed over revealing that she appeared to be blind.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:18 am

Sacred Blacksmith

As the group movies forward into the maze of the endless fog the dark and hazy form starts to appear with in their path. The blond woman with the soft fuzzy aura seems unalarmed before she comes to a stop after the form takes the shape of an old ghostly woman the seems to be floating. The bard, who wasn't dead after all, yells out in terror as his face turns pale and he points a shacking finger at the old woman.

"IT IS A GHOST!! MR. PRIEST YOU HAVE TO SAVE US!!"

And with the following of the group rules the bard gets pull into a power driver right into the ground by the small girl that is way stronger then what she looks.

"You idiot! Why are you asking him to save us? You don't think I can take care of some old hag ghost myself?"

While the she is pulling the back on the bards legs causing the sound of bones popping.

"Because... he... is... a... priest...."

The tall guy that is dress a lot like a priest laughs.

"Dude, that is just my surname."

While this is going on in the background as the old woman ask for a simple drink of water. The emerald glaze of the blond woman fixes on the old hag for a moment before her hand comes up to motion with a finger for the young boy playing pack mule to come forth.

"Guy, give this poor woman a bottle of water."

The young boy set the pack down to pull an old bottle full of water from one of the many pockets. He starts to offer it to the old woman till he sees that her eyes are gazed over. See him look to her the blond woman takes the bottle from his hands and places it in the hands of the old hag after taking the top off.

"Here, you may keep it."

xp: 324/ 1028
Sacred Blacksmith Eri_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:47 pm

In a very creepy and eerie manner, the old lady’s head tilts almost all the way to the side as her curious blind gaze looks to the one who called her a ghost. In a manner that seemed like was making the same creaking noise as an old door hinge, the old woman’s attention returns to the leader of the party. An aged and wrinkled hand comes up and takes the bottle of water. She wastes no time in drinking all of it, tilting her head all the way back with her throat gulping in rhythmic second intervals until the water was completely gone. A few lingering drops would drip into her open mouth until there was an awkward nothing coming out. Finally the old woman would close her mouth and tilt it back to look at the boy who had given her the water. “For your good service, I bless you with good endowment…” Her hand waves and the boy’s crotch glows with a brilliant and shiny gold aura. Forever more, he would easily be able to please any woman who came into his bed chambers; he was truly blessed. The old woman looks to the party leader and says, “I know what it is that you seek. Your heart will either lead you to it, or away from it. You will face many trials before you leave this forest; godspeed.” The old woman would turn and look to the area in front of their path. Two forest trails would open at a Y junction. Her voice croaks, “Who woods these are, I think I know… his house lies in the village though… he will not see me stopping here… to watch his woods fill up with snow…” With that, snow would begin to fall down one path and rain the other; they would have to choose which path they took. If they looked back to the woman, they would notice that she was no longer a woman, but a wooden statue.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Sacred Blacksmith

All eyes fix on the young boy's crotch as the old woman bless him with the gift of the "Golden Cock". They all shield their eyes from the brilliant gold coming from the young boy's pants for a moment. Feeling his goldmember tingling, the young boy's eyes widen and a fox tail and ears pop out. Things are quiet after for just a moment till the laughter of the priest echoes through the hollow woods as he points at the kids crotch.

"Dude you're like the man with the golden gun!"

While the priest falls to the ground laughing, a shadowy from up from behind the kid.

"Let me have your babies..."

The small girl bits the tip of the little boys as she rubes the golden lamp. He breaks out in a rash and blood gushes out of his nose as his body goes limp in her grasp for the shock of the blood lost. The bard jumps between the party leader and the high school anime scene to block it from the view of the party leader.

"Don't look my holy princess or your eyes will see their sin!"

The blond woman takes in the old woman's words. It seems the heart that she had locked away was some type of key in her riddle. Following the old woman's gaze to the two paths that open before them where one side was snowing and the other side was raining. A chose was to be made as to which path was the right path or rather which path was the one she was mint to take. The emerald that sets in the center of her forehead gives a faint glow as an image of what could be forms in her mind.

"Aww! She is made of wood!"

The bards cries brings the parties attention to the old hag that was now a wooden statue. The priest, who really isn't a priest, holds on to the small girl by the belt around her waist as the poor kid that is wondering if old woman had really blessed him or given him a very evil cruse while he being picked up off the ground by the large pipe fox. There are claw marks on his cheeks and his clothing torn.

"Wow, so the old hag was a Dryad. Who would have thought that."

"Shut up you idiot and let me down!"

The small girl attacks Priest with a barrage of punches to the side and is dropped to the ground. The emerald eyes of the party leader just looks at them for a moment before turning her attention to the snowy path.

"Bard pick up the packs."

"What! Why do I have to care it? Oh man!"

xp: 456 | 1484
Sacred Blacksmith Eri_3

Last edited by Eri on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : .....I'm stupid)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Both paths remain opened awaiting the travels to make their decision of which one they would traverse. After choosing a path, new options would open up based on which way they went. If they were to go into the first path, they would be in a forest seemingly in the middle of a fierce storm. If they proceeded down the snowy path, they would begin their trek down a gentle snowing scene in the forest. There would be dull footprints in the sand that seemed as if a horse and carriage had come through about an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 am

Sacred Blacksmith

With the heavy pack on his back, the bard lags behind the ground in the snow path. A light dotted trail of red follows Priest as he has fox boy with a bleeding nose draped over his shoulder and pushing the small girls with heart eyes goggles him like some love sick teenager. This would be the correct behavior for her age.

"This thing is heavy and It is cold..."

"Shut up Bard and just carry the pack."

"This is stupid."

The pale haired woman looks over her shoulder at the four as she moves forward through the snow for just a moment before giving her attention back to the trail of huff prints and cart tracks. She takes this as a good sign that they are heading the right way. With her hands rest in the pockets of the fur line coat, her emerald eyes kept watch over the area. After traveling for some time she comes to a stop that looks like it may be a good place to rest for a short while. With her movement stopped the other give her questionable look but only Priest speaks.

"What's the holdup princess?"

"Time to rest."

The answer comes without her looking back at them as she moves to the side of the path to set down on the cold ground. The pipe fox lays down next to her placing his hand in her lap while the bard lets out a sigh of relief before dropping the pack to the ground.

xp: 252 | 2018
Sacred Blacksmith Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:46 am

Sacred Blacksmith

"Ah thank the goddess. I thought I was going to die from carrying this thing."

Priest kicks the bard in the leg.

"Get off the path you idiot and get some fire wood unless you want to freeze out here."

"What? Why do I have to go get it? I've been carrying the pack around!"

The sound of knuckles popping echoes in the air as the small girl pops her with a evil grin on her face.

"You want me to kick your ass?"

A sweat bead comes down the bards faces as he gets up.

"Firewood sure thing I'll get right on it!"

He quickly goes through the woods and picks up a few dry sticks to burn before coming back to find the pale haired woman and the pipe fox with their eyes closed like they are asleep and the other three eating on dry meet and bread. He puts the wood down and stacks it for a fire.

"It is about time! I was getting cold!"

The small girl scowls at the bard as she huffs as she rubs her arms. The sticks burst into flames at the sound of the priest snapping his fingers causing the bard to fall back, flipping his legs up into the air.

"What the hell man?!"

"Dude you need to learn to relaxes. It is just fire."

The other three laugh at him for falling over as the priest tells him to relaxes. The fox boy offers him some dry meat and bread after the bard sets back up. He takes it and was about to stuff it into his mouth when he notice the pale haired woman wasn't eating like the others.

xp: 282 | 2018
Sacred Blacksmith Eri_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Elsewhere

The path of snow would be an illusionary portal. Beyond the short path of snow, and through an opaque portal there was a simple forest path that lead the way to a village with basked in the radiant light of the day existing in a clearing in the forest. It would be a small village consisting of just over a dozen or so houses consisting of cob, wood and clay but towards the rear of this village stood a dome like smithy consisting of stones and brick. Within this short semi spherical structure sat a weathered figure resting in a simple four legged wooden chair with his path towards a barren and cold hearth.

The sitting figure had its arms folded with his head tucked into his chest. Several golden markings covered the darkly tanned body of the smithy that seemed to either be resting or meditating. For no apparent reason, his head lifts up and he looks straight forward. His harsh and raspy voice calls out, “Reginald!” A frown graces the smith’s face as he waits with his arms folded. Shortly after, as if on cue, a skinny lad comes rushing into the doorway, only his speed is too much for the way he wished to stop, so he ends up rolling past the door. Crawling back to the entrance, he holds the side of the open doorway and begins to pull himself up, “yes, master…?!” Seemingly irritable, the smith speaks, “we have customers on the way… prepare the hearth.”

There is an awkward silence as the one dubbed Reggie pauses to look around and says, “master, the village is barren… there’s no one around…” The frown intensifies as the question comes, “do I pay you to think, or to do?” A very confused regional dusts himself off as answers, “but I don’t get pai…” He is cut off by a spinning hammer to the head. Reginald’s right foot lifts as his body leans back before he falls on his back completely. Now up in an ‘after throw’ stance, the smith says, “hurry up and get to it…” Pulling his ghost back down and into his body, Reggie answers, “hai… master…~”
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Sacred Blacksmith

"Does the princess ever eat?"

The other three turn to look at the pale haired woman. With a piece of meat in his mouth, the fox boy gives a muffled answers of, "I duu dunm so..." Question marks pop up over their heads as none of them could really understand what the boy was trying to say. The priest just gives him the bard a grin,

"Why don't you just go offer her some of yours."

A sweat bead draws the side of the bards face as he looks at the pale haired woman that appears to be resting with the large pipe fox resting his head in her lap.

"She looks peaceful so I'll just offer her some later... yeah later when she isn't sleeping and the big doggy isn't around."

The others just look at him for a moment as he gives a weak laugh before bursting out in laughter.

"You idiot Okami never leaves her side. He was with her when she awake at the Dawn and hasn't left her side once. Even if you don't see him next her he is never very far."

The laughter and sound of the small girl's calling the bard an idiot, echoes through the snowy woods. The head of the pipe fox lifts up to look at the lively crowd and a pale haired woman's hand comes to pet him on the head before her emerald eyes open and she stands up. Dusting the snow off her black pants and green coat.

"It is time for us to go. The smith master is waiting."

With the sound her voice the group looks back over to their leader that is already starting to leave without them. Dart and snow is kicked onto the fire to douses it as the quickly grab their things. Following the snowy path that soon became simple forest path that opens into the clearing that holds the village, the group moves forward through the small village and towards the dome smithy.

xp: 334 | 2352
Sacred Blacksmith Eri_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:41 pm

A deep and flowing warmth would flow out from the smithy, seemingly flowing throughout the village. The smithy’s hut would be the only thing that seemed to have activity going on in it; there was an aura proceeding from it that seemed strong and almost magical.

As the group entered into the village, a young man holding a large bag of assorted metals would come running in from stage right. Distracted, he would almost run past them taking a turn towards the smithy at an area paces before them, but at the last moment, an exclamation point would flicker over his head and he would turn and look to them.

“Oh wow…” he would murmur lightly, “you did come. I guess the old man isn’t going crazy just yet.” There would be a sound of wind cutting the air and the young man, Reggie, would duck as a steel pipe would go spinning over his head and either past the group of people or into an unlucky victim. Standing back up, holding his hand over his head which had almost been hit, he would say, “oh shit, he’s antsy, got to go!”

With that, a puff cloud would trail comically behind his movements towards the smithy where the blacksmith would be inside.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Sacred Blacksmith
The small girl seems to be at a lost with no seeming activity going on within the small village. This makes her believe that is some type of ghost village with all the events that took place to get there. The bard pulls out a leather bond journal and starts to write in it only to look up as he wonders what could be making the odd sound just in time see the steel pipe fly over the kids head and coach him in the face. Like a rag doll his body is flung up into the air for a moment before crashing to the ground with a puff of dust. Showing no concern for the fallen man the group follows the trail of the young boy carrying the large bag of assorted metals to the smithy.

Coming to the door of smithy the pale haired woman pauses as her hand comes to touch the door.

"Wait here, We will see the smith by our self."

A broken blade take shape in the other hand. Its hilt made of gold etched with royal blue and engraved with an ancient inscription. It was once a shinning blade but is now dull. Pushing on the door of the smithy, she would enter if allowed.

xp: 212 | 2564
Sacred Blacksmith Eri_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:46 pm

“Come in come in,” the smithy would answer without an actual question being asked when the hand comes to push his door open. He continues, “I’ve been expecting you, it’s not nice to keep the elderly waiting you know.” His back would be towards them as he was in the process of preparing items about the blacksmith’s shop. After things were in order, he turns around to face the door to see what had come through it. His eyes come upon the blonde, and then drop to the blade that was in her hand. A frown graces his lips as he notices how dull it had become. Looking back up to her, he figured that formalities might as well be gotten out of the way as he speaks, “go ahead and introduce yourself and your purpose for being here.”
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Sacred Blacksmith
With the invitation the fair-haired woman steps through the door into the blacksmith's shop. Her green eyes look over the elder man with golden markings covered into his darkly tanned skin. Hearing the smith's words her head is bows to introduce herself, " Forgive us for our impediments. Our servants are... lacking in having respect for the elder and waste much of their time with needless endeavors. We are Eclair de la Valliere. We are in need of a skilled craftsmen that is able to mend this sacred blade." She holds out the broken blade with both hands as she offers it up to the elder smith. "This blade is most cherished to us and it is painful to hear her crying in her sorrow of being blemished form the touch of a curse that had broken her...." When the sword is taken from her hands the one that takes it will be able to see and hear the sword's spirit that takes the form a small pixy wrap in bandages. They would not hear crying or works of sorrow but the rage of an angry pixy yelling at her master for using her to deflecting a powerful magic spell causing her to break. Although the size of the pixy was small her voicis a loud one that never ends. It would be clear that the sorrow the blond woman spoke of was most likely her own after having to hear the pixy's endless yelling with no end. One could wonder why the woman would want a sword with such an annoying spirit to be fixed.

xp: 266 | 2830
Sacred Blacksmith Eri_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:23 pm

With her words, the blacksmith would know what needed to be done. "Well, I am the one you are looking for. I can do what must be done and I will end the blade's weeping." He dusts off his hands onto the blacksmith’s apron he was wearing. The warmth from the fire would wrap about the room with his body blocking out a portion of it, bringing light to just how hot the furnace was when she stepped between her and it. He approaches her and reaches out for the blade, for her to give it to him. During this, he would let her know, “I must work in privacy and for a blade like this, and it may take me at least 12 hours to perform the work. The village has many empty houses, so entertain yourself until the morning and come see me then. It will be then that your blade will be completed.”
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Sacred Blacksmith
The broken blade is handed off to the blacksmith. The spirit of the broken blade prost of being left alone with the elder smith falls on closed ears as the blond woman steps back through the shop door and close it. Group look at their leader as she steps back out of the shop. The tall man in priest robes stand with his arms folded as the large pipe fox sets next to him. The small girl is taking a moment to enjoy a smoke while the little boy is wrapping the bards head up with a bandage. They all pause to look at her waiting for her words. Her emerald eyes turn to look at the frail village.

"We are to stay till morning, when the smith is finished with his work. We can stay in one of the empty dwellings."

Her slim form movies away from the shop to search for one of the empty homes. The pipe fox quickly follows his master as he always does. The young boy helps the light headed bard to his feet as the girl leans on the building with the cigarette between her lips. The tall man walks past her giving her a slight look and the look at each other for a moment. A puff of smoke is exhaled as she starts to move in order to grab the kid by the coaler of his shirt.

"This is stupid. Come on golden boy. You are going to keep me warm to night."

Being carried away like he is living bag, the fox ears and tail pop out and droop as he frowns.

xp: 272 | 3102
Sacred Blacksmith Eri_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:04 pm

With the door closed, the sword would go on a wonderful journey that would, as the smithy said, last a full 12 hours.

Of course, the morning was more than 12 hours away, but in the gaps that would exist between said time period and the morning, the blacksmith would do random things like rest, meditate and channel his essence in order to do the best job possible. There was even a moment where he cuddled with the blade unable to hold back due to the sheer beauty of his abilities; nothing creepy, just a little tender loving to etch that much umph into his workmanship.

Still, after much heat, banging, and sweating, the blacksmith would finally be done come morning time. With the advent of the morning, the door would slowly open, revealing a radiant light. The sword would be resting on top of a wooden work bench with the blacksmith sitting in a chair, breathing heavily, spent from the hard work and mana depletion that he had endured. On sight of his customer, he would exhale and speak, it is done all I require for payment is a golden rod They would have gotten one already from their journey.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Sacred Blacksmith
The evening comes and goes. The bard and priest spend it around a fire drinking while having a long and heated discussion of philosophy and political theory from their leaders teachings. The screams of help coming from the fox boy and the yelling of the girl telling him it is a sin to be selfish and his new rolls was as a breeder, breaks the calm air of the small village. At one point the little fox boy gets away and his nude form is seen running down the dusty road with the girl chasing after him in a white sheet. He did not get far before she got him by the tail to drag him back into the empty hut. The blond woman sits in isolation with only the pipe fox to watch over her as she spends the evening in a deep meditation title the light of the morning sun shines in through a window. With the warmth of the morning light touching her pale skin, her emerald eyes open from her meditative sleep. The pipe fox awakens at the sound of his master standing from where she sit. She did not waste any time with needless task before she left the empty home that she had stayed the night in. Leaning on each other, the two men were still asleep next to the smoking remains of the fire only to be woke after being hit in the face by the pipe fox's tail. The foxy boy steps out of the hut it which he was forces to became a man.

xp: | 3102
Sacred Blacksmith Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Sacred Blacksmith
He hand rubs his noted hair as he lets out a yawn before opening his blood shot eyes to see the blond woman walk pass him. He blinks a few items before his face turns red when he realizes that his princess just saw him in his boxer shorts. A head comes out from the shadows of the doorway before it slaps it away to get inside, stepping on the girl as he quickly gets dress and gathers his things. A dust tail shoots out from the hut to follow the woman. Reaching the smiths door it opens and the tried smith rest in his chair and the mended blade lays on the his work bench with shine. The woman's eyes are fixed on the blade as the smith tells her that all he needs it the payment of the golden rod. He body moves forward to take hold of the sword taking the time to look over the craftsmanship. She dismisses the claims of being dirtied that sword's spirit makes.

"We think you for your hard word master smith. Kid, give the master what he has requested so that we may leave him to rest."

The fox ears on the top of the boys hand pop at hear her call from him. He takes a moment dig around in the large bag that seems to have no bottom till he finds what he is looking for. Pull out the golden rod that is in a red velvet cover. He quickly offers it to the smith before following the blond woman out the door. By this time other three would be up and ready to leave, although the two men would be nursing a hangover and the girl was not too happy about getting stepped on first thing in the morning. They would leave and let the hidden village return to the way it was.

xp: 578 | 4258
Barter: x0.9

Nightbane, Sword of the Valiant: Unknown history. This holy spirit blade was found in Eclair's hand at her awaking of the Radiant Dawn
and seems to be bond to her as it turns into a rune on her wrist when not being wielded.
Effects: Abnormal Density, Increased Damage, Transformation, Stun, Bless

Cost value: 260
5 rare =225
1 Uncommon =22.5
1 Common =9
2 Very Common =3.6

260.1 value payed
Sacred Blacksmith Eri_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Exit RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sacred Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Blacksmith   Sacred Blacksmith Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacred Blacksmith
Page 1 of 1