Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 26
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Saga: Prologue
Level: All (Recommended Levels: None)
Location: North Western Forest?




Summary
[After the combined forces met to combat the forces of darkness. The new enemy revealed himself. The Dark King of the core. However, those assembled proved to be more than the King had expected. However, the King seemed distracted, almost. Annoyed that he could not finish the battle and move on as quickly as he had wished. A strange magic washed over the battlefield. Taking man, kami and demon alike to the north western forest were they experienced a flash of light. And a vision of a weapon of great and terrible power. Before collapsing and hearing the Dark King express his desires. However not only those who were at the battle proper were effected, but anyone within the north western forest at the time. Now both groups seem to be stuck in a strange alternate version of the north western forest. It is foggy. And there is no escape.


Posting Rules
Post Locations
No posting order
Bio's frozen by 12 mid (tonight)



Participating Members:
 

START


As you would awaken, you would notice the sheeer thickness of the fog surrounding you all. The air itself had an almost unreal magical quality to it. Those with spiritual senses....may be able to pick something up. For now it was best to draw a game plan among one another, and determine where you are. And what you are to do.




-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:23 pm


Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 81%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Ventus Secundus[HP+6|MDE3]
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing] | Ventus Secundus[HP+6|5Posts]
Dmg/Status Relay: Noah Regained 20 STA
Fortifications: Large Medical Post(Q:13-14|P:13-14)
Commoners Attributes *25|25*: STR: II [+1.0] INT: IV [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Theme: Interval Of Freezed Time
Location: Noah: Unknown(Main):Unknown(Saga)


Pitch darkness, that was all that was before him. The Kami had no idea where he was, but he would appear to be floating. Green began to fill some of the darkness as if it was being colored in, and blue with a mixture of white. Everything would come into place as a grassy plain with nothing else but the blue skies and white clouds above them. He stood there looking around, trying to figure out his location. ( Where...where am I... Caelestis Regnum ? ) He asked himself looking around again. ( No...it's peaceful like it, but it's not it. Terra Regnum ? ). Noah took a few steps forwards before a figure stood before him. It was Ana, but something seemed completely off about her. Her face looked indifferent, and as he drew closer he took notice of her eyes being void of shine." Noah...I live to serve you ". He knew something was up here, but just couldn't tell. A bunch of other figures began appearing infront of him, figures who he felt like he knew, but couldn't distinguish their faces as their faces was hidden in some kind of shadow." We live to serve you ". For a moment they sounded like zombies, which made him freaked out for a moment. Normally something like this wouldn't freak him out, but these were people he knew and actually cared about, even though he couldn't recognize them. A palace appeared and buildings along the side, which eventually appeared as a huge town. The figure in the middle, Ana slowly approached him in a dull manner, stopping before him and closing her eyes. Tears came streaming down her face." How could you let me become this...how could you use it on me ". She opened her eyes, and around her eyes there were some kind of red glow. Noah backed up, more freaked out than ever. Ana lost color, turning grey and then broke down, which would be the thing that would knock Noah out of this nightmare. His eyes shot open, seeing nothing but fog. his breathing was slightly heavy, but nothing too over the top. It was obviously that he had just awakened out of a nightmare, and what was also odd about the situation was that he had just woken up and he was still himself. He had not switched with neither of the others sealed within him, which went against these special set of rules regarding the sharing of the body. He looked at his hands, and yet couldn't exactly see them. The last thing he could remember was the battle, which would cause certain things to process in his head immediately." Broli...Yuki ". He called out, not knowing anything. He was still a tad exhausted from what happened before so he would cast a spell." Relieve, Ventus Secundus ". It was a muttered, and surprisingly enough he only needed to say three words for it, as if during the period of the battle and now, he had gained some knowledge and was pulling power. He didn't feel anything off, feeling like he could once again draw from the powers of the void.



Words :: 576 Exp
Gains ::---


Last edited by Noah on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adjust to Roll)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:23 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Rolling
#1: Spiritual Awareness
#2: PWM - Warrior

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:29 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Perfected ]' :


--------------------------------

#2 '[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Trapped with in the realm of darkness the half-breed lay upon the ground unconscious to the outside world, though with in the depths of his mind the half-breed was not with in the realm of unconsciousness. With in his mind Yuki gazed up at the endless void of darkness that rest above him as he lay on a sandy beach partially in the water. " Going to just sleep while we are in danger? " A voice echos through the area, asking Yuki a question as he lays in the sand. When he hears the voice Yuki's gaze begins to shift as he trys to raise up but as he begins to tense his muscles and move he feels a sharp surge of pain rush through his form that causes him to let out a grown of pain as he collapses back into the sand. A chuckle echos through the darkness as a figure moves up to Yuki and stand's over him, the figures gaze looking down at the half-breed as he lays in the sand, " Can't get up I see. That's to bad because I don't think thing's are over yet. " The figure says as it begins to shift and slowly kneel next to Yuki before reaching out and placing a hand upon the half-breed's shoulder. Remaining in the sand, Yuki looks up at the figure still, listening to what he has to say and as he makes the comment about it not being over a frown begins to take form on the half-breeds face as he watches the figure kneel down next to him, " What do you mean? " Yuki asks as he looks up at the figure. At first as Yuki speaks the figure remains silent as he gazes down at the half-breed but finally the figure speaks up, " It's time for us to wake up. " He murmurs, not answering the half-breeds question. Before Yuki is able to respond to the statement darkness begins to swallow him and the figure up as everything goes dark for the half-breed.

Gasping for air as life begins to surge through his form, Yuki takes in a deep breath of air before letting out a light groan as he slowly opens his eyes. As he opens his eyes the darkness begins to fade though as he opens his eyes he gazes up where the sky should be, however a thick fog seemed to be filling the area making it hard for the half-breed to see to far in front of him. Unable to see to far in front of him, the half-breed lets out a light growl as he begins to shift, slowly sitting up before he rolls over onto his hands and knees as he recalls the last few things that had happened before everything went black. With a light grumble Yuki begins to shift once again and raise from his hands and knees and move to his feet as he glances around for a moment as he begins to focus and attempt to sense anything in the area. As he reaches out to his maximum range, twenty feet, Yuki could feel something but he isn't sure what it is. Now standing the half-breed shifts his gaze as he trys to locate anything of familiarity, while glancing around he begins to speak, " Warriors come forth. " he utters a simple chat as he draws upon dark magic. From the shadows the dark magic begins to take form and out from the shadows steps a white wolf that moves over to the half-breed's side.
EXP: 610 / 610
Location: Western Forest?

Yukis's Stats:
Health: 153 / 200
Stamina: 88 / 200
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal
Status Effect: None

Techs:
- Spiritual Awareness
- PWM - Warrior

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:45 am


Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Ventus Secundus[HP+6|MDE3]
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing] | Ventus Secundus[HP+6|4Posts]
Dmg/Status Relay: Noah Regained 20 STA
Fortifications: Large Medical Post(Q:13-14|P:13-14)
Commoners Attributes *25|25*: STR: II [+1.0] INT: IV [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Theme: Interval Of Freezed Time
Location: Noah: Unknown(Main):Unknown(Saga)


The Kami would hear the voice of the individual that he called out to before, though the reply of the individual gave the idea that he was calling forth his men. (How could he expect them to see in all of this...) Maybe Noah had the wrong idea but that didn't matter too much as he turned his attention over towards the direction from which the voice came from. The fog made it freaking hard to see, and though Noah was a spiritual being, he wasn't too keen on detection of other magical beings. He slowly brought himself up and motioned slowly towards the direction of which he heard the voice. Meanwhile his body was rapidly recovering, something Noah was quite astounded by. The way he saw it, he would be healed in a matter of seconds thanks to the enhancement in his capabilities. What brought about this enhancement was unknown to him, and something he would attempt to figure out. " Yuki, what in the hell just happened to us ? ". It was only a second after that in which Broli would reply to the call that was towards him." Im alright sir...I dont know about the other men though ". There was a couple of groans within the area that would indicate that they were okay, but in a similar state to Noah when he woke up." Is...is the battle over ? " One of the guys asked while rubbing the back of his head slowly, trying to mend himself of the aching pain that he possessed in the back of his head." Listen to my voice and seek me out. We need to get together and make sure everyones alright ". The guys listened to the voice and motioned towards him through the fog." Broli, GBD (Green Biker dude), Shin, Jack, Rune, Bob, Hashslinging slasher, Allahuakbar, E-honda, Bison, Red, Blue ". He called out random names, in which each individual answered to as if he was calling row. He continued until he called 25 different names, in which all but one answered." Idied! what happened to Idied!? ". Noah called out before one of the men would reply." Idied died...". Noah lowered his head and shook it slightly. All the while Noah was waiting from another response from Yuki, one that was directed towards him so he would know that he was alright. Where they were was unknown to all of them and what was worse was that they didnt know what was out there. They had just came from an intense battle into something where they possessed 0 knowledge of what was going on so it was like jumping from the frying pan and into an active volcano. The Men led by Noah remained calm in the predicament, not wanting to end up like Idied who was an individual who used to panic a lot.



Words :: 514 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Tech Roll:
- Dark Energy Restoration

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:06 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:09 pm

As the wolf came from the shadows Yuki shifts his gaze as he begins to try and find the defenders as he comes to remember that he had twenty five men with him, though in this thick fog he couldn't really see much. While shifting his gaze Yuki finally heard a familiar voice as the child speaks to him. Hearing the child speak Yuki glances towards the direction of the child's voice. Hearing the child's voice let the half-breed know that he isn't dead, unless he and Noah had went to the same place upon death, which then would suck because he didn't want to be dead, but this didn't feel like death to the half-breed. The wolf moves to the half-breed's side and glances around for a moment before it lift's its head towards the sky and utters a howl to mark where it and Yuki stood. Yuki glances down at the wolf as it utters a howl and as he looks at his animal companion he gives a faint nod as he turns his gaze back to the fag, " If you can hear the howl come towards it, I am here! " he yell's out as he shifts his gaze. After yelling out for anyone around him Yuki begins to wait and as he waits he begins to channel dark energy to restore his energy, " Restore. " He murmurs as he channels another spell

Having woken up and finding themselves in an unknown location and unable to really see anything the twenty five defenders hold there ground where they had came to at as they begin to visually search for there commander though due to the thickness of the fog finding Yuki was not going to be an easy task for the group. When the group heard the howl they are first startled as they look towards the direction the sound came from, there first conclusion that they are about to be attack. However as they hear Yuki's voice as he yells out they begin to relax as they listen to him call out. Gripping there spears and shield's the group begins to take up formation, standing as two rows side by side they begin to move along through the fog at a cautious pace as they move towards the source of the howl and Yuki's voice.
EXP: 406 / 1016
Location: Western Forest?

Yukis's Stats:
Health: 153 / 200
Stamina: 98 / 200
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal
Status Effect: None

Techs:
- Dark Energy Restoration (+10 Stamina)

-----------------
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:55 pm

?? - Several things happened in a short amount of time. After speaking to Yuki, it seemed as if he were going to do something silly. Aside from that, orders had been given to Battousai in a manner that made him raise an eyebrow. Since Yuki had turned and looked towards his goal with purpose, it would make it that much easier to perform a simple donkey punch to the back of his head, toss him over a shoulder and then move for his own good. Unfortunately, the ability to perform that was never granted as things in the area took a turn for the odd.

His eyes blink as he lay on his back gazing up at the dark and hazy forest canopy above. The vision that had been seen lingers in the back of Battousai’s mind as he attempts to decipher what manner of thing he had just mentally witnessed. It was never a pleasant feeling for thoughts to be forced into his head; he translated it something akin to being mentally penetrated. A hand is to his head as he lifts up into a sitting position and looks around him to noticed that not only had his posture changed to put him in this prone position, but his spatial location was no longer the same as it had been moments before. He was able to decipher that he was in a forest, though he wasn’t entirely sure why.

Battousai stands to his feet at this moment; a gasp for air draws his attention to the side to notice Yuki’s awakening. Through the thick mist, Battousai was able to hear and see several others respawn in his immediate area. Due to the compromised vision, he would sense around him in a radius of about forty feet or so to get a good understanding of what was around him. For the moment, Battousai would not speak or move too conspicuously. He would retain his position and get a better understanding of his surroundings before acting.

HP: 100/100
STA: 100/100
EXP: 361/361

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:45 pm

After a horrifically confusing series of events, the hyena, Iskra, who had dropped her male persona for the moment, arose to her feet groggily.

Ugh, what had happened? Of course, she didn't say these things out loud. If the wilds teach anything, they teach silence when noise is not necessary.

And wild her surroundings appeared. She sniffed the air idly, attempting to scope out scents in the fog. It made sense to, at any rate. Fog carried scents well.

Her first impulse had her searching for Alicia, Run, and the others who had fought with the strange old man's forces as well. After all, her kind spent most of their time as independent animals, but when things got adversarial, they depended on the support of their clan to carry them through. That old man had been an adversary. For all she knew, that rapturous vision from before was the first of any number of illusions designed to break her mind. She was aware of such treacherous magic.

The only way she felt she could get an accurate hold on her surroundings was to sniff around and see if anything was off. Moreover, she needed an accurate assessment of any possible predators in the area. If there were some here, then she'd need to find a safe shelter to decide what she was going to do. If there were prey, she'd need to eat to keep her strength up.

Her transformation had ended and she reverted to her less iridescent beast form [Third Form] as she put her nose to the ground. Something about this area certainly felt weird, if nothing else.

Then noises came. Speech and howling? Having not socialized much before the battle, Iskra wasn't sure if these were friend or foe, so she remained silent, sniffing around to search for someone more familiar. She'd want to approach any strangers with a group, considering the unusual circumstances.

[ EXP: 378 || +1 TEXP (1st post) ]

Summary wrote:
Techs Used
> Third Form [ Mastered | Support - SHP (1) ] Turned into a hyena from previous (male human) state
> Keen Smell [ Honed | Sensing - SML (2) ]
> Novice Tracking [ Mastered | Sensing - TRK (2) ] Attempted to find any traces of predators, prey, or other things of interest that had been present in the last hour.

Location: In the fog several yards away from Noah, Yuki, and Battousai.

Actions: Heard Yuki, but remained hidden in the fog a distance away. Attempted to discern ambient and ground-borne scents to gain bearings.

-----------------
Iskra + Techniques
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:33 pm


Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Ventus Secundus[HP+6|MDE3]
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing] | Ventus Secundus[HP+6|3Posts]
Dmg/Status Relay: Noah Regained 20 STA
Fortifications: Large Medical Post(Q:13-14|P:13-14)
Commoners Attributes *25|25*: STR: II [+1.0] INT: IV [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Theme: Interval Of Freezed Time
Location: Noah: Unknown(Main):Unknown(Saga)


Noah took in Yuki's reply about hearing for a howl. The other guys with him heard as well, so they would do the same. Noah would listen to the howls and turn in that direction, moving further towards it very slowly, his awareness heightened to a great degree. His condition was still great due to never having left his transformation, and the effects of the chant he casted. It continued even after the fact that he was 100% better, so it came to his mind to perform another spell. He didn't do it though due to the fact that he wasn't aware of any danger, though the area itself would cause one to maybe want to protect themselves. His hair wasn't standing on end but he was very suspicious of the area, also adding in the fact that he had no idea how he got there. He pictured His home in Mare Maris, but for some reason he couldn't warp there, though he didnt feel anything blocking his magic like earlier. Was something keeping him there ? was this the same case for everyone ? Noah was going to get down to the bottom of this, but first he had to get to Yuki. Moments later the howling would become alot louder, almost as if the wolf was right next to him." Are you alright Yuki ? ". He asked looking around with his eyes narrowed." I feel weird...like we've fallen into something big ".



Words :: 258 Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Holding his ground, the half-breed slowly shifts his gaze as he searches for anyone and as he shifts his gaze he catches sight of his sensei. As he spots his sensei, a soft smile takes form on the half-breeds face as he grows a bit more relieved now that he has found a familiar face. " Sensei are you alright? " is the first question from the half-breed's mouth as he looks at his sensei. Yuki keep's his attention on his sensei for only but a few moments before his attention is taken away at the arrival of the child Noah. Looking to Noah, Yuki nods his head faintly at the child's comment, " I am fine. " Yuki answers as he turns his attention from Noah and again glances around, " We should remain alert. Sensei, do you feel anything out there? " Yuki asks as he looks to his sensei for a moment before turning his gaze from the male.

Out of the fog come the group of twenty five defenders that had been tasked with following Yuki's command, the group contniued to cautiously advance forwards as they moved towards Yuki and the others, " Commander! " One of the men says as he waves his spear in the air.

Upon hearing someone calling out, a familiarish voice, Yuki glances towards the sound of the voice, " Over here! " Yuki calls out before turning his attention back to his sensei and the child, " I think it would be best if we all remained together. There's no telling where we are no what is out there... " The half-breed says as he glances between his sensei and Noah. Now that he had time to cool off the half-breed was thinking more clearly and trying to come up with some sort of a plan to get through this, though was such a thing something the half-breed would really do? Slowly the half-breed turns and looks into the fog, " Sensei, do you think we should send some scouts to see what is out there? " Yuki inquires as he glances to his sensei for a moment. After the question the half-breed again murmurs a chant, " Restore. " he chants as he focuses dark energy to restore his own energy.
EXP: 402 / 1418
Location: Western Forest?

Yukis's Stats:
Health: 153 / 200
Stamina: 108 / 200
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal
Status Effect: None

Techs:
- Dark Energy Restoration (+10 Stamina)

-----------------


Last edited by Rune on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:01 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:23 pm

?? - With a nod, Battousai would assure Yuki that he was fine. It would seem that the stamina and health that had been exerted in finding the village seemed to be restored with the apparent nap everyone took in the process of being relocated. Answering his question, Battousai would murmur in his usual low tone, “…too crowded here. I will have to get away from the crowd in order to feel anything.” Through this, his gaze would shift about him before with his vision viewing the foggy surroundings about them. His gaze shifts back to Yuki as he forewarns, “Be aware, as the enemy may mask itself within our numbers...” Much like last time when the lead enemy was the leader of the resistance against the enemy, it was quite possible that the dark king could be one among the many men who had and still were fighting alongside them at the moment. One thing that Battousai did notice was that his surroundings were unnatural and foreign to him, seemingly a place he had never traveled before. After motioning to Yuki the direction which he would head, Battousai takes a few steps away from the group to get a better read on the lay of the land. In his mind, he wondered where Dravec was and what was taking him so long to get to where he was.

HP: 100/100
STA: 100/100
EXP: 249/610

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:01 am


Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Dimensio Porta[SHLD6|MDE3]
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing] | Ventus Secundus[HP+6|2Posts] | Dimensio Porta[Den8|5Posts]
Dmg/Status Relay: Noah Regained 20 STA
Fortifications: Large Medical Post(Q:13-14|P:13-14)
Commoners Attributes *24|25*: STR: II [+1.0] INT: IV [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Theme: Interval Of Freezed Time
Location: Noah: Unknown(Main):Unknown(Saga)


This was where Intellect was about to kick in, upon hearing the words spoken by Battousai. It was good to hear they were okay, but the words just caused complete shock to arise within the Kami. ( What!? The leader of the resistance was the one who was leading the dark forces all along!? so we came here into a trap to begin with...that means...) He turned his attention towards the men he had been leading, and pictured the individuals who had led the other men. ( Any one of them could be an enemy set up to fool us... none of them can be trusted ). The only 3 figures he felt like he could trust was Yuki, Broli who was Ana's Father and the person who brought up this point since him and Yuki seemed to be well acquainted. From what he was informed about, he began to put some things together, figuring out what might have happened to him earlier when he temporarily lost his abilities. There was 1 individual there that knew of his abilities which was Yuki since he told him that He was the teacher of Balmung. The attack earlier didn't seal magic in general, but just sealed his spatial magic, which meant the person or the cause of it would have to have knowledge of it. The one only time he used it asides from the attack was when he infused it with the circle, a circle that had been created by the elder who to his surprise was the Dark King. Putting all this together, Noah would lose trust for everyone asides from those three, though he wouldn't say it as he could find use for these resistance that could possibly be enemy." Protect, Dimensio Porta! ". He said, errecting a barrier around them. He wasnt sure if Battousai was going to go further than 15 feet from them, but the barrier was erected and would be taken down if needed to." Now Im uneasy and pissed ".



Words :: 355 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:01 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:41 am

With his gaze on his sensei, Yuki watches as he gives a nod and as he begins to speak Yuki listens to him as he informs Yuki it is to crowded here for him to feel anything. Turning his gaze from his sensei, Yuki glances around for a moment as he hears his sensei begin to speak again. What his sensei had to say next was rather shocking to him, could there really be enemy in there midst?

The group of twenty five make there way to where Yuki and the others are before coming to a stop as they look to Yuki for instruction, waiting on commands from there leader.

As the twenty five men show up that Yuki had been leading he looks to them for a moment while thinking up what his sensei had said to him, could these men be there enemy instead of there allies? Turning his gaze back to his sensei, Yuki watches him as he begins to move off in a direction. Watching his sensei for a moment, Yuki knew that he could handle himself in a fight and if he needed Yuki would be there to help him. Yuki's gaze shifts to the child Noah as he brings up a barrier around them. Looking at the child, Yuki frowns faintly as he glances away from him, " Calm yourself Noah. " Yuki says to the child as he slowly shifts his gaze. The wolf at Yuki's side continues to scan the area for any signs of danger though the fog made it hard for anything to be seen. " While my sensei is off scouting we need to come up with a plan... It would help if we could see through this damned fog. " the half-breed commented with a growl, " We can't just stand here, we need to find a place we can defend or do something to make this place more defensible. " Yuki says as he glances to Noah before turning his gaze back to the fog around them. As he gazes at the fog, Yuki continues to channel dark magic to restore his energy, " Restore. " He murmurs the chant lightly while focusing.
EXP: 371 / 1789
Location: Western Forest?

Yukis's Stats:
Health: 153 / 200
Stamina: 118 / 200
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal
Status Effect: None

Techs:
- Dark Energy Restoration (+10 Stamina)

-----------------


Last edited by Rune on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:41 am

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:53 am


Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Dimensio Porta[SHLD6|MDE3]
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing] | Ventus Secundus[HP+6|1Posts] | Dimensio Porta[Den8|4Posts]
Dmg/Status Relay: Noah Regained 20 STA
Fortifications: Large Medical Post(Q:13-14|P:13-14)
Commoners Attributes *24|25*: STR: II [+1.0] INT: IV [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Theme: Interval Of Freezed Time
Location: Noah: Unknown(Main):Unknown(Saga)


In most cases it wouldn't have bothered Noah at all, taking it as merely a challenge of intellectual beings, but for some odd reason this was different. Noah didn't like being played like some kind of musical instrument and wanted to step up his game. The main fact was that even though he had plans of his own, a part of him came out here to act slightly on the Kami's nature of which he possessed to an extent... wanting to protect lives, and so the head figure of supposedly wanting to protect these lives was the one who was leading to wipe them out, and worst of all used Noah's want to help them to lure him into a trap with an Elemental circle that left him vulnerable for 24 hours. There were many reasons to be Pissed, and the fact that maybe the people they were with could possible be with the Dark king made it uneasy. One thing was for sure that Noah would no longer turn his backside to anyone now. The game of chess had began and Noah wasn't about to make another slip up. The Barrier would keep them excluding Battousai in so he could do what ever needed to be done to check the area, and if there was sign of any trouble, the group, or at least Noah would be ready to jump into action. His eyes closed slowly as if entering a form of meditation, and took Yuki's words in to calm down. It was a must in order to perform certain feats. The eyes of the Kami would reopen slowly with a smirk on his face, feeling refreshed as if he was just getting to the battle field like earlier, not possessing aggression but now his guard was up, which would assist. Yuki was right, they needed a game plan, because something was bound to happen soon and in this position they were somewhat hindered. His gaze shifted around slowly, but he couldn't see much. " I'll for the moment provide high end medical support and protection to you and your friend. For the moment I wont risk using offensive Magic since I cant judge distance as accruately so I might accidently get us caught up in my attacks. You provide the offenses for the moment. If we were to travel together in these conditions it would be best if we go in a line, with you as the guard of the back, me in the middle and your friend in the front. During moments like this where we need to think out our next move, I'll errect a barrier around us so we can have some form of protection so we can further plan...". Noah said looking to the side with narrowed eyes. All the defenders was outside of the barrier because Noah wasnt going to risk using his magic to protect one who would inevitably backstab him.



Words :: 515 Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 26
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:04 am

Saga: Prologue
Level: All (Recommended Levels: None)
Location: North Western Forest?




Summary
[After the combined forces met to combat the forces of darkness. The new enemy revealed himself. The Dark King of the core. However, those assembled proved to be more than the King had expected. However, the King seemed distracted, almost. Annoyed that he could not finish the battle and move on as quickly as he had wished. A strange magic washed over the battlefield. Taking man, kami and demon alike to the north western forest were they experienced a flash of light. And a vision of a weapon of great and terrible power. Before collapsing and hearing the Dark King express his desires. However not only those who were at the battle proper were effected, but anyone within the north western forest at the time. Now both groups seem to be stuck in a strange alternate version of the north western forest. It is foggy. And there is no escape.


Posting Rules
Post Locations
No posting order
Bio's frozen by 12 mid (tonight)



Participating Members:
 

Results of Sensing techs:
Spiritual Awareness:
Panic. Shock. Thats the only thing that would overcome Yuki at this poiint, there was nothing esle for it after all. Just how would someone like him feel when they reach out to sense spirits and find that. They're everywhere. Not just the ones that were present within the group. Just not the last remaining ashes of the dark kings miasmic presence. No. Everywhere. There wasn't one spot that was not occupied by spirits. And yet. You couldn't see them. This fog it was far too dense far to-. Thats when the conclusion might be drawn. It wasn't that he couldn't see the spirits through the fog. It was that the vast number of spirits that he could sense. Where in fact the fog itself. And that was something that was truely curious. And terrifying.

Keen Smell
Iskra would be able to detect the scent of the others who had been in the group along with the commoners who seemed to have also been dragged into this mess. There was also the lingering scent of the dark king. But it seemed like it had been gone now for at least 45 minutes.

Novice Tracking
The scent of the Dark King was travelling south. Then...north?...then....south again...then...what the hell? There was no real sense to what you were smelling. However, the scent of those creatures who had been in the darkness was also still lingering. However it seemed that for the moment, they travelled with the dark king as they had during the battle. The final scent you would have would actually come from above. A sense of danger that lurked there in the skies.


-------

Elsewhere in the fog

The dark king is stalking through the fog, attempting to get his own bearings on just where he is going or what he is doing. The man had first came here to get the shard and was so sure that it was within his grasp. He had been glad when his follower had used magic to bring him here. But it seemed that somehow the spell had gone wrong, not only brinigng him to the location but also everyone that he had ben fighting. Although the King did not see them as much of a threat to his plans at the moment , he did not like to leave something which might present a problem. No matter how small that chance might be. As for this fog. He doubted that it was the work of his follower. As opposed to the word of the shard, and was likely the reason why his eyes had been blinded in this area.

If it had merely been the northwestern forest. Surely he would have found his way around here by now. But no. This place was enchanted. Cursed. Spirits condensed, packed so tight that they formed a fog blinding sight. And not only that....direction itself seemed to have no meaning here. He had passed the same location several times trying to find his way. He would have taken to the sky. If not for fear of what lurked there.

"....*incomprehensable mumbling*..."




-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:43 pm

When he reached out with his ability to sense Yuki had sensed something though he wasn't expecting to sense. He tries not to let the panic and shock over take him as he dwells upon why he is sensing it instead of someones spiritual presence. The feeling seem to come form everywhere around them as if they are standing in the middle of a great deal of spirits though Yuki's eyes must be betraying him because he knew all he could see is the fog around them. As Noah begins to speak it offers the half-breed a brief respite from these thoughts as he turns his full attention to the child and listens to what he has to say. Yuki listened to the child as he begins to explain what they should do since they can't see much of anything in this fog and how they should advance. As the child finishes speaking, Yuki gives a faint nod to what he had to say, thinking upon it as he turns his attention back to the fog. As he turns his attention back to the fag Yuki's thoughts also shift back to the fog as he begins to think upon what he had sensed while trying to keep the feelings at bay. Slowly the half-breed turns as he shifts his gaze scanning over the fog as he thinks upon what he is sensing. " I can sense something.... " Yuki murmurs as he slowly shifts his gaze across the fog. " ... But it is everywhere. " The half-breed adds as his gaze continues to shift as he looks at the fog. As he shifts his gaze Yuki continues to think upon what he has felt and as he comes to a final realization his gaze widens as he stops shifting it and focuses on the fog in front of them. " The fog is the spirits... " He murmurs lightly to himself before shifting his gaze to look at Noah, " This area is thick with spirits, they are this fog. " Yuki said to Noah before turning his gaze back to the fog, though the fog was the spirits he didn't know why there are so many of them. " Noah, lower your barrier. " Yuki says to the child as he gazes off at the fog while waiting on Noah to lower the barrier as he had requested. As he waits Yuki begins to focus dark energy once again as he channels another spell, " Rejuvenation. " Yuki murmurs the chant to himself. After preforming the spell Yuki puts his full attention on the fog in front of him as he calls out, " Hello? " Yuki calls out, not only in an attempt to find others around him but perhaps on the off chance the fog of spirits is able to understand him and respond.
EXP: 483 / 2272
Location: Western Forest?

Yukis's Stats:
Health: 153 / 200
Stamina: 110 / 200
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal
Status Effect: None

Techs:
- Energy Rejuvenation (5 STA per post | D 9 posts)

-----------------


Last edited by Rune on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:43 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:19 pm


Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Fortifications: Large Medical Post(Q:13-14|P:13-14)
Commoners Attributes *24|25*: STR: II [+1.0] INT: IV [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Theme: Interval Of Freezed Time
Location: Noah: Unknown(Main):Unknown(Saga)


Noah looked to Yuki with what would appear to be an actual shocked expression. These two just seemed to be the bringer of bad news, though it wasn't 100% clear if this was bad news or not. This fog was infact the accumulation of spirits. Good spirits or bad was important info that would have been great for them to have, for it would help ease the decision of what Yuki asked of him. (Noah: Is he kidding!? Is this individual really asking me to let down my Barrier!?) He was asking Balmung, but oddly enough there was no reply. A Part of him wanted to just outright say no, but then maybe Yuki was seeing something that he wasn't. Sucking it in, Noah would release the barrier, and the area of distortion around him would immediately return to normal. There had to be a shit ton of spirits in order for the groupings of these beings to create the idea of a fog that hindered ones visibility to this degree. He kept his guard up, turning his backside to Yuki knowing that he was the only one he could possibly trust with it." What now ? ". Noah asked, looking around slowly, which in itself was a pointless action due to the hindered vision.



Words :: 228 Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Yuki keeps his gaze set ahead of them and as the barrier around them lowers he glances back to the child Noah and gives him a faint nod as he begins to move forwards. " I don't know. " Yuki comments as he moves forwards, " I want you to bring your barrier back up. " Yuki comments as he makes sure to move far enough out so he wouldn't be with in the protective barrier Noah is able to create. Since the child didn't possess the same physical capabilities as he did, Yuki felt the child should remain with in the barrier and offer support as needed from with in the barrier while he remained outside of the barrier in case he had to deal with any threats should they make there presence known around them. Having moved outside range of Noah's barrier, Yuki slowly shifts his gaze once again as he scans over the fog as he waits for a response from either people with in the fog or perhaps the fog its self, though he wasn't sure if the fog would be able to or even respond to his call out to it nor did he understand the fogs intention and if it is friend or foe, what he felt from the fog lead him to think that perhaps it is not a threat to them though the half-breed knew such things could be falls. " Restore. " Yuki murmurs a chant as he focuses dark energy to restore his own energy.
EXP: 258 / 2530
Location: Western Forest?

Yukis's Stats:
Health: 153 / 200
Stamina: 125 / 200
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal
Status Effect: Energy Rejuvenation (5 STA per post | D 8 posts)

Techs:
- Dark Energy Restoration

-----------------


Last edited by Rune on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:48 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:56 pm


Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 84%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Dimensio Porta[SHLD6|MDE3]
Active Skills: Dimensio Porta[Den8|5Posts]
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Fortifications: Large Medical Post(Q:13-14|P:13-14)
Commoners Attributes *24|25*: STR: II [+1.0] INT: IV [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Theme: Interval Of Freezed Time
Location: Noah: Unknown(Main):Unknown(Saga)


Even with the accumulation of spirits, Noah would maintain a lock on Yuki's position, hoping to not lose him in this fog. The method of which he would do so is by sound, every single word Yuki speaks Noah would lock onto the location of which it came from. It was with this that he would wait for him to move out of range that his barrier would cover before he activated it again. His hand came out slowly, and with his arm being fully stretched, Noah would form a fist." Protect, Dimensio Porta ". The Magic would form around him in an instant, and create a form of distortion which would look lake the air itself is filled with some type of substance that would make it look wavy. It was only for an instant though as the barrier was contructed and lost the distorted look, a look that would only come to rise when something comes to it and makes contact. His expression almost became cold for an instant due to the nature of things. He couldn't risk holding back now if there was something big out there. Noah slipped up once before, and would do everything in his power to keep it from happening again. With the Barrier formed, Noah would begin walking a little, but enough to stay out of Range of Yuki and Battousai which would be a hard thing to achieve with lack of sight. Following some distance behind Noah outside of his barrier would be his 24 warriors.



Words :: 273 Exp
Gains ::---


Last edited by Noah on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Roll Results/Stam Drains)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:56 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Location: Village of the Sun
Timeline: Four Days Ago

Awakened from my meditation, my breathing is panicked and looking around. My vision or my surroundings are distorted and blended between what I was seeing in my vision and what was real, a voice that sounded similar to one from my vision but adjusting to speak to me reaches out slowly to grab a hold from me. My mind is being pulled from the world of my meditation and the real world, or at least what I think is the real world. My situation is getting worse. My mind seems to be losing control over what is real and what is imagined faster and faster. The magus that I have once again sought out for solace grabs and shakes me to bring me fully out of my meditation. He tells me that I was speaking during my meditation and that I mentioned serpent like humanoids. He tells me that I was in some sort of battle. He remarks that I was also teleporting random objects around the room at alarmingly fast rates. The sheer pressure within the room began to increase as my meditation became more intense. I lower my head with a disappointed sigh and inquire as to what is wrong with me and what all of this means. He tells me that he is not sure but that he has sent for someone who is able to form strong psychic bonds with people.

Timeline: Three Days Ago

While working with the psychic magus, my mind seems to be growing stronger and in adverse to her attempts to access my mind. There are several times that she is kicked out of my mind, but I am not responsible for that happening. It's actually rather confusing to me. She decides to try another, more subtle approach. When I rest to meditate later on in the evening, she sits with me facing me so that she can try to harness and channel my energy. She comes into the vision with me. This vision is a more serene one. It is a temple where younglings are being instructed on arts and music and dance on one side while young warriors are training in martial arts on the other side. As I float along, I tickle the pet bird that I have with me in this vision. It is a mystical bird that I seem to be able to communicate with thru feeling and emotion. It is peculiar, but welcomed. I watch as several children run past us with the martial arts trained children moving to the arts and music side of the temple and the arts and music youth moving to the martial arts.

An elder monk appears walking next to me and it seems as if he has always been there with me. The bird notices the abnormality of it, but I do not.

Timeline: Yesterday

I haven't slept in the last two days. I'm trying to avoid the visions. They have been getting more violent and more vivid lately. I do not know what they mean and I cannot seem to shake them either. All I do know is that if I do not sleep or meditate then they should not affect me. That would prove to be false as the lack of sleep was starting to cause delirium and I was seeing things blend. I was also hearing the thoughts of others right now. This is not good as some of the people are trying to use magic for very perverse and just downright weird ideas.

The master magus finds me or perhaps I found him, I am not sure. All I know is that upon seeing me, he tells me that I need to rest. I tell him that I cannot and he places me into a magically induced sleep. The psychic magus uses her powers to keep my mind calm while I was asleep. The Master Magus asks her if she has been able to discern what the cause is and she simply tells him that, "This boy is of two worlds. He is spirit yet he is clearly human as well." He inquires in response, "So one of his parents was a spirit?" She shakes her head and there is a slightly confused look upon her face while she looks down at me. "That is not clear. It seems as if there is a complete spirit and a complete human here, but he is neither. I have been trying for three days and I cannot discern what he is. There is conflict here as he is trying to hold on to one world while being pulled into another."

Timeline: Current

I wake up calmly having had no dream, but simply sleep. It was not something that I did on a regular basis. I feel completely refreshed and at ease. Heading outside, I go for a walk within the forests. I just wanted to be out and about for a while before I would resume my "therapy sessions" with the Master Magus. To be normal and not worried about visions and such felt very good to me. I go out for a run around the area and just enjoy the physical exertion, jumping over things and moving around obstacles and I notice that I am able to move much easier and quicker than normal. So this is what happens when someone sleeps? I might have to try this a bit more often.

I stop for a while to just enjoy nature. I cannot say that I quite understand how I'm feeling right now, but this is definitely more peaceful than I have been used to. Suddenly, an eerie and mysterious fog rolls in. That is definitely not good. My senses kick into full swing as I prepare for the possibility of incoming attack. Using both my tracking and heightened senses, I search around hoping to find patrols or others that I might know from one of the other villages perhaps.

EXP: 1052

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Iskra wrinkled her nose at the scents, as though they had disappointed her. The ambient smell of those who fought with her lingered on the air, so she must have remained in the same area. The Dark King apparently had been... wandering? Wandering while she was unconscious... but where? Usually when a large animal lies down, its scent is spread over a very large area simultaneously, or it will seem to come from many directions at once. This is how the strange old man's smell was, except she knew for a fact that he wasn't large...

...unless he was like her and had a larger alternate form? Either way, he'd left several dozen minutes ago, or so she gauged by the paucity of scent. His vile minion things had gone with him... a blessing.

But she couldn't see the sun, Paike, and when she looked up, she found herself with a vague sense of danger... the kind she might have if a particularly large and powerful creature was approaching. Was there something dangerous in the sky? She crouched, lifting her lips and baring her fangs silently as her spotted mane bristled along her neck.

People. Yes, she'd have to find some of them. The smell of Run and the other soldiers came to her nose, and it wasn't much to follow them.

Between her and her soldiers, however, there was another person. She knew it to be a person and not a spirit, at least, by the scent.

This person (Dravec) she strolled up to silently and cautiously. She didn't speak, though she made sure to not walk directly at him. Instead, she trotted a slow, wide circle in front of him to advertise that even as a large beast with chains wrapped around her form she had no intentions of attacking him. She tilted her head to the side.

This particular area had some wonderfully dense trees off to the side of the woodland path. These would make a sufficient framework. Maybe if she helped protect this person from whatever it was in the sky, the person would help protect her later. Hyenas were social animals, after all. Now was an ideal time to extend her network of allies.

For a moment, the beast chuckled a few syllables under her breath, laughing with a low mock-insanity as hyenas are wont to do. It was a brief gesture, for a mere second later, she vomited up a swirling mass of snow and frost, marked and motivated by a perimeter of glowing spiritual symbols. The cold sludge raced across the ground and up the trunks of the trees, forming first a web and then several sheets of ice in a strangely pretty fractal pattern. [Relv Taastus, Perfected] There was a triangular shape in the front of the roomy makeshift structure, and she trotted inside of it, laying down briefly on the moss as though to demonstrate that it was safe.

And then she laughed again, but this time it was a much louder call. Much like a wolf's howl, she aimed to draw her allies to the safe enclosure with her voice.

[ EXP: 585 || +1 TEXP (1st post) ]

Summary wrote:
Techs Used
> Relv Taastus [ Perfected | Ice - OBC+ (3) ] Built a shelter of magically solidified ice using the trees as a framework and foundation. (If Zeta) 5 Density, Size of 1-story house

Location: Near Dravec.

Actions: Approached Dravec and built a shelter from the ominous thing she smelled in the sky as a sign of good will.

-----------------
Iskra + Techniques


Last edited by LittleMariko on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed boldness problem)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:56 pm

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:12 pm

?? - Several things were happening and it seemed that the consensus in the area was to become defensive. The fog did seem quite daunting, offering an added perk to waking up lost in the middle of the forest. Battousai would observe the actions and spells of the others while keeping mental references of the people who were doing the most conspicuous things.

After stepping away from the others and feeling out with his senses, Battousai would become aware that there was spiritual energy and entities all about them. This would cause him to frown slightly, wondering if his senses were truly reporting reality to him. He did know of certain magics that tricked the senses, and this way of thinking made him wonder if he were in a bind of some sort or not. It was around that time that he noticed that Yuki comment something along the lines of what he was feeling. His (Good Ears, HRG2, Passive) allowed him to pick up on the words that come from Yuki.

After Yuki had come from the confines of the barrier, Battousai would twist his body to look in his direction and speak, “Yuki, the fog can only reach so high. Fly above the tree line and get a bearing on where we are.” It seemed to make the most sense to Battousai, who still wanted to know what situation they were in first… part of that were knowing just how far they had been warped. After his words, his mind would return to the possibility that he was under a magical bind of some sort. Just to be sure, he would clear his mind and channel his chi in order to break any hold that may be on his mind (Mind Right, BD-4, Rolling Mastered).

HP: 100/100
STA: 70/100
EXP: 324/934

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]


Last edited by aѕceпxion on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:12 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Mastered ]' :
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:21 pm

My eyes close slowly before I raise my head and gaze around. I open my eyes once more to allow all of my senses to work when I notice something in the near distance ahead of me. I look at her peculiarly with my own head tilted and my left eyebrow slightly raised. The animal makes a weird noise that almost sounds like laughter and bury my face in my right hand before speaking, "Hām, yaha puṣṭi maiṁ sabasē niścita rūpa sē mērē dimāga khō rahā hūm. " The tone of voice sounds disappointed and confused as I gaze at the creature in between certain gestures. Without even noticing, I switch back to Common tongue, "Just great. Not only have I lost my mind, but now this fog is creating ice to surround me. Today started so well too." I frown before deciding to give in to my obvious insanity and approach the ice dwelling created by the laughing animal. Wait... yep, I'm insane! I actually believe that this creature created this shelter. I kneel down and trying to figure out the nature of the creature, I actually speak to it, "Are you a figment of the now obvious fact that I have lost my mind?" I am not quite sure as to what I am expecting in return from this creature, but nonetheless, I wait for something in the form of a response.

EXP: 250/1302

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:48 pm

"Miss Iskraaa!" a flamboyant voice from the fog behind Dravec would cry cheerily. A masked young man with horns approached: an incubus, to anyone familiar with the sort.

Iskra first looked at Dravec, then looked behind him to the happy man with the company of commoners and soldiers behind him. "Rivers, you must be quieter. I've sensed something dangerous in the air."

"Oh..." He seemed disappointed, or perhaps a bit embarrassed. "You mean this fog?"

"Something above the fog. It's why I built this shelter... to protect us." The hyena shifted her attention back to the mage before her. "I apologize, kind human. My name is Iskra. I'm a hyena spirit." The white, spotted beast spoke without moving her mouth, though she physically made noises. "Someone has cast some kind of spell over this area. Spells don't last forever, so it was my intention to wait until the effects waned. I only came here to begin with because my territory and the humans who work for me on it were supposedly endangered. Now I find myself in this annoying mess." For the latter part of the sentence, the beast's mouth opened in a wide yawn. "As far as I can tell, this fog is a manifestation of the other demon's magic, and I don't know where he went. If I knew, I would kill him and thus end this strange thing. What of you? Where are you from?"

[ EXP: 266 ]


-----------------
Iskra + Techniques
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:12 pm


Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 81%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Ventus Secundus[HP+6|MDE3]
Active Skills: Dimensio Porta[Den8|4Posts] | Ventus Secundus[HP+6|5Posts]
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: Noah Regained 20 STA
Fortifications: Large Medical Post(Q:13-14|P:13-14)
Commoners Attributes *24|25*: STR: II [+1.0] INT: IV [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Theme: Interval Of Freezed Time
Location: Noah: Unknown(Main):Unknown(Saga)


Noah continued to move until he heard the voice of the other individual which was directed at Yuki. So much for what he suggested, though it would be best to see if any information could be gathered from whats above the fog. Noah was somewhat surprised that he had not thought about it himself, though they both must have seen or detected something that he didn't, like the fact that the fog was spirits. Having all these spirits up close on him like that was just uncomfortable in all ways. There was no knowing what was above the shroud of spirits, and Noah didn't want Yuki to go alone to any place. It wasn't exactly that he didn't want it, but he knew that Balmung would want him to have Yuki's back, which was the main reason why Noah had been displaying this cooperative nature that he normally wouldn't do unless it was for his own goals. It'll be a bitch to have to deal with Balmung later just because he wasn't able to assist Yuki in a matter that included all of them. He released a slight sigh before speaking." Relieve, Ventus Secundus! ". And with that he would begin gaining the energy he had lost in casting the barrier. He didn't say anything after that, just waiting for Yuki to reply to Battousai. For him this was becoming quite interesting.



Words :: 252 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]


Last edited by Noah on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Roll Results/Stam Drains)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:12 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:12 pm

I blink for a moment. The new entrant attracts my attention and while I am convinced that she is a figment of my imagination, I feel inclined to protect it from whatever is approaching. Then she speaks. I look back at the creature and look at it quizzically, now more curious than worried about my own insanity, which I am not convinced is a false assumption yet. "Iskra..." I repeat while distracted by thinking upon what a hyena spirit is. Nodding my head, I would respond to her statements and her questions. "Iskra, I am inclined to believe that you are not one of my visions as I do not quite know what a hyena even is, but you can talk and you're a spirit. I'm pretty sure I can't conjure those up. At least I really hope I can't. I am called..." My mind goes blank for a moment. I am called... oh great! I hear a voice that speaks, "You are a hunter, boy. That is what you are. You can't remember your name?" I speak out loud, "Yes, I can remember my name. I am... I am... a Hunter." The voice speaks tauntingly, "You cannot remember because that was not you. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you will feel much better. I am trying to get you ready for what is to come. You are not losing your mind. I am merely gaining my voice back." I close my eyes to mask the strain of silencing that voice before I respond, "You may call me Hunter. Forgive me for I am not quite myself these days. I used to live close to here in the Village of the Sun. I came out here to clear my thoughts but that attempt has ultimately failed me and now we have this fog. What can you tell me about this demon and his magic?"

331/1633

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:46 pm

As he hears his sensei make the comment about taking to the air, Yuki shift's his attention to the direction he had heard his sensei speak from as he thinks upon the idea his sensei had put forth for a moment before he gives a faint nod, " Alright. " Yuki says as he shifts his gaze, glancing around for a moment. " Keep an eye out sensei. " Yuki comments before turning his attention from the direction of his sensei and glances to Noah for a moment, " Wait here Noah and keep an eye out. " Yuki say's to the child before turning his attention away from him and glances towards the sky before he begins to raise from the ground. As he begins to ascend into the air, Yuki continues to foucs dark energy as he murmurs, " Restore. " he chants as he focuses dark energy to restore his own energy. With his gaze set upon the sky, or towards the sky Yuki continues to ascend into the air and move through the fog. Once he had broken free from the fog Yuki would continue to ascend into the air and move up high enough so he could get a good look at the area they are in and with any luck maybe find things he recognized that might give him a better understanding as to where they are.
EXP: 236 / 2766
Location: Western Forest?

Yukis's Stats:
Health: 153 / 200
Stamina: 140 / 200
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal
Status Effect: Energy Rejuvenation (5 STA per post | D 7 posts)

Techs:
- Dark Energy Restoration

-----------------


Last edited by Rune on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:46 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 12
Location : The Living Room Couch

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:24 pm


Shard of the Divine Purge
"Forgive me for speaking for you, milady- but other than the fact that he was able to bind most average men with fear and that he commands legions of abominations?" replied Alicia to the Hunter as she approached the frozen shelter. "Unless Lady Iskra knows more than my men or I do, then I'd say that pretty well sums everything up- aside from the dark energies he commands otherwise and his apparent ability to absorb arrows aimed at his face."

The Knight approached the Matriarch , brushing past Dravec/the Hunter before dropping to one knee and bowing to the large Hyena. She had reverted back to her original form since the battle before- her hair it's normal length and the shining armor having long-since dissipated. She looked rather tired for someone having taken part in such a short battle- but she still stood tall and tried to make herself seem less winded than she actually was. A small cut was incised above her left eye, a rather deep one as well- that would clearly leave a nasty-looking scar, and her chainmail was missing a few links- but other than that she seemed relatively fine- if tired. Spoils of the battle, no doubt.

Her men (and Gaarm- who regarded the Hyena with little more than a disinterested glance) followed Alicia, stopping a few yards short of the icy edifice- gazing around in wonder at the strange structure. The commoners she had been given command over followed shortly after them- though they remained further behind and away from the terrible witcheries of the Hyena Queen. "Apologies I could not see you sooner, Lady Iskra. Where I have been these past few months has been beyond my control." She kept her eyes focused on the frozen earth before Iskra's paws, not raising her gaze until she was given permission by the Hyena to do so, "However, I'll have to regale you with such stories another time- preferably when we may or may not still be beset by the Dark King."

Raising her head slightly, Alicia looked up at the Matriarch with a small grin playing about her lips, "Though, speaking of which- I'm rather surprised to see that you still have your throat intact considering last time I saw you that unholy creature had you by the neck."

xp: 446 # 446 xp
+1 TEXP (250 EXP Post)
Health:
85/100
Stamina: 42/100

-----------------
"Balance is key in battle, as it is in all things. That being said, a bit of force is sometimes necessary to get one's point through."
"In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."
Alicia - The Knight
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:59 pm

The woman nodded at the approach of a friend she hadn't seen in awhile. "Alicia," she said, acknowledging the woman when she bowed. "Yes, he had a pretty nasty grip. There was... something I was preparing to try, but we seemed to have been caught up in this greater spell before I could really do anything." The beast yawned and laid down on the ground of the ice structure. "All spells wear off sometime, though. What do you think? Obviously the vulture ran away and we simply have to wait for this last spell to clear up." She tilted her head up for a brief moment. "There's something in the sky, though. I can't see it because of this fog. Probably something dangerous. I don't really want to be out in the open."

Walking forward briefly, she licked the woman's face if she didn't move out of the way. "You can get up and come inside. I think I'll make it a little bit bigger."

And the hyena trotted towards the back of the house-sized ice shelter. When she came to the back wall, she calmly bashed a hole in it and began her murmuring again.

The frosty sludge once again flowed forth and began worming its way up the trees on the other side of the ice, building an extension onto the already large enclosure. [Relv Taastus, Perfected]

The incubus chimed in suddenly, chirping with excitement, "Camping! Oh I love camping! This is going to be fun! We can tell ghost stories!"

When he proceeded past Alicia into the shelter, the soldiers of Rasvamaal and the host of commoners followed.

[ EXP: 301 || +1 TEXP (1st post) ]

Summary wrote:
Techs Used
> Relv Taastus [ Perfected | Ice - OBC+ (3) ] Built an extension onto her "ice fort". (If Zeta) 5 Density, Now size of 2 1-story houses

Location: With Alicia and Dravec

Actions: Spoke with Dravec and Alicia, enlarged "ice fort". Iskra and all of her NPCs now in the shelter.

-----------------
Iskra + Techniques
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:59 pm

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Suddenly a female arrived out of nowhere. My first thought is to introduce her to the Void in case she is an enemy of some sort since people just keep arriving around me and I do not know any of them. They begin to speak and at mention of the Dark King, my gaze hardens and the look rested within my eyes betrays the cool exterior. Could she be talking about the dark leader of the Order of Chaos. I had heard many titles and names attributed to him, but never once has Dark King been among them. There are the rumors about the being that dwells in the Core District of Medius, but no one ever sees that being and survives... at least that is how the rumors go anyway. So that this hyena spirit had an encounter with the rumored Dark King of the Core and survived, intrigues me.

Observing their interaction further, this woman seems to serve this spirit. Their exchange is quite cordial which causes me to just hang back and watch while also keeping my senses open to what is around me. Something still seems off around here. Not a fan of enclosed spaces, I stay near the entrance of the shelter to keep a look out. Her little male friend was rather odd to me. He was enjoying this a bit too much for my tastes and if there is some dangerous creature lurking around, he is seeming more and more like a liability to me.

EXP: 266

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 12
Location : The Living Room Couch

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:56 pm


Shard of the Divine Purge
Standing again, Alicia dusted off her chainmail and gingerly touched the wound above her eye- wincing slightly as she did so. "Something in the sky? Well- while I rather enjoy seeing your craftsmanship- I'd much rather we get leaving this place. I have a feeling that the spell that engulfed us before we appeared here wasn't as... selective as I would have liked it to be." She nodded toward the Hunter as Iskra went about increasing the size of her frozen fort, "After all, this guy is here now- whoever he is. Never saw him at the battle beforehand. Fates only know what else got sucked in here-"

"Nothing says the abominations that we were fighting aren't here as well, Iskra."


Sighing, Alicia leaned against the frozen wall of the building, watching the commoners and soldiers file into the relative safety of the icy shelter. Gaarm wandered over to his master before yawning and laying on the ground- keeping a steady eye on Iskra, making sure she didn't do anything dangerous-looking. "In my personal opinion- we should continue moving. I may be incorrect about the Dark King's troops being transported here as well- but I'd rather be wrong and a safe distance away than right and besieged by corrupted abominations in a fortress of ice with no way of surviving a siege."

"Not that I'm telling you what to do. I'm simply giving my two-cent's worth. After all- I owe you the lifedebt, not the other way around. If you decide it's better to remain here, I'll see about taking a few of my men and gathering some supplies. What say you, milady?"


xp: 322 # 788 xp

-----------------
"Balance is key in battle, as it is in all things. That being said, a bit of force is sometimes necessary to get one's point through."
"In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."
Alicia - The Knight
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:03 am


Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Dimensio Porta[SHLD6|MDE3]
Active Skills: Dimensio Porta[Den8|5Posts] | Ventus Secundus[HP+6|4Posts]
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: Noah Regained 20 STA
Fortifications: Large Medical Post(Q:13-14|P:13-14)
Commoners Attributes *24|25*: STR: II [+1.0] INT: IV [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Theme: Interval Of Freezed Time
Location: Noah: Unknown(Main):Unknown(Saga)


Noah was ready to follow Yuki up there, but that would put to a halt when Yuki told him to stay down here. He gave a slight shrug as he figured it must have been the best thing. Noah felt the obligation due to what Balmung would have wanted, but since Yuki himself told him to chill down here, he felt released from that obligation. There wasn't much for Noah to do now besides wait, and probably attempt to take his technique to the next level. This was the worst of situations to be attempting it, but there was nothing else to really do besides wait for anything from Yuki. Perfecting this technique was something he had already done, but there was a way to break it's limits. In order for this to be done, he would need another spell active so that he didn't exhaust himself or even come close to it. Noah needed to be at 100% at all times, so to not to allow him to fall prey to whatever enemies out there. With the layers of defenses he possessed at the moment, a sneak attack wasn't his biggest fear. His biggest fear was not being able to protect Broli and get him to see his daughter at the end of all this. He closed his eyes and muttered to himself. " No...I can't fail... failure is not an option... Protect, Dimensio Porta ". With that chant, Noah would recast it over himself.



Words :: 258 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]


Last edited by Noah on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Roll Results)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:03 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 26
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Saga: Prologue
Level: All (Recommended Levels: None)
Location: North Western Forest?




Summary
[After the combined forces met to combat the forces of darkness. The new enemy revealed himself. The Dark King of the core. However, those assembled proved to be more than the King had expected. However, the King seemed distracted, almost. Annoyed that he could not finish the battle and move on as quickly as he had wished. A strange magic washed over the battlefield. Taking man, kami and demon alike to the north western forest were they experienced a flash of light. And a vision of a weapon of great and terrible power. Before collapsing and hearing the Dark King express his desires. However not only those who were at the battle proper were effected, but anyone within the north western forest at the time. Now both groups seem to be stuck in a strange alternate version of the north western forest. It is foggy. And there is no escape.


Posting Rules
Post Locations
No posting order
Bio's frozen by 12 mid (tonight)



Participating Members:
 

The Enchanted Forest

You have no idea wwhat has happened but somehow the north west forest has become a place of enchantment. The fog, to those with spiritual senses will be revealed as a super condensed spiritual mass. Finding your way through this fog is paramount. Whether you want to stop whatever the dark king is planning. Or simply just want to escape. The forest itself seems to have turned into something of a strange pocket dimension were the usual logic of direction means absolutely nothing. If you continue walking forward. You will find that you will merely end up once again where you had started, passing the same locations over and over again. To succeed in this venture. There are two possible obvious ways. The commoner defenders don't stand much of a chance against the dark king. And are as likely to die facing him as they are simply by standing there. By sacrificing your toop of commoner defenders. You can lay out a way point for yourself. Twenty five of them will move out. Scouting ahead and yelling the direction that you should follow. This will result in you getting to the end of this mind crazed mad directionism. And into an open path leading towards a lake with an island in the middle.

The second path is probably one for the less morally questionable. It would require you to write at least 2000 words describing how you managed to make your way through the forest [ note: this can be done in multiple posts and you can travel together]. Keep in mind however in this forest direction means little. Forward could be back. Back could be forward. Left right so on and so forth. With this route you can keep the commoner defenders with you. Of course, you could simply risk the sky. Regardless of the danger...


Make your way through the forest!


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:05 pm

As he rose through the fog the half-breed slowly shifts his gaze as he searches though he finds nothing that will help him and this angers the half-breed. Since it seemed going higher would not help he begins to descend once again making his way through the fog before he comes to land on his feet and as he lands he lets out a loud growl of anger. " I can't see anything and it is pointless to remain here we could be stuck here forever so we need to get moving and find a way out of this damned fog. " the half-breed says in a gruff tone as he shifts his gaze, his anger becoming audible in his voice and viable in his demeanor. Though he had come to the conclusion that they should start to move away from this spot to try and get out of this fog, the half-breed didn't know which way they should go to make there escape and even if there is a way to escape this place. These simple facts caused more anger for the half-breed and as his anger growls he lets forth another growl as he gazes into the fog. " We can either remain together as a group and move as a group or we can split up and go different ways and see what result that yields. " the half-breed says as he glances to Noah for a moment before turning his attention to the direction his sensei had went, " Sensei if you can hear me come back here so we can figure out what we need to do. I would rather not leave you behind. " Yuki says though he is unsure if his sensei could hear him or not, but regardless he stilled tried to convey his idea to his sensei. " Noah, which direction do you think would be a good one to start traveling in? " Yuki asks as he glances to the child for a moment before turning his gaze from the male and shifts his gaze around at the fog as he grumbles softly, " Restore. " He murmurs as he focuses dark energy to begin restoring his own energy once again.
EXP: 370 / 3136
Location: Western Forest?

Yukis's Stats:
Health: 153 / 200
Stamina: 155 / 200
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal
Status Effect: Energy Rejuvenation (5 STA per post | D 6 posts)

Techs:
- Dark Energy Restoration

-----------------


Last edited by Rune on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   

Back to top Go down
 
Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Come Join the White Ridge Saga!
» Naruto RPG Saga
» Karissa's Divine Sword
» Elphame's Choice
» Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum-
Jump to: