Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Teachings of Noah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

The Teachings of Noah Empty
PostSubject: The Teachings of Noah   The Teachings of Noah EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:34 pm

The Teachings of Noah NoahPost_Sophia
Sophia
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills/Traits: ---
Theme: Brilliant Show Window

The new day begun with the sunlight creeping up on her, which was her favorite part of the day. Daybreaks was something that many people weren't lucky to see, so her appreciation for it would be displayed in a manner that would really give people the idea of shear happiness. Her eyes opened slowly looking further down to the group of individuals sleeping within the area. These individuals happened to be Archeologists that she acquired some days ago when the person they worked for before mysteriously disappeared along with the female that accompanied him. It was an odd situation but the Archeologists needed work, and they saw that Ana was sticking around so they decided to stick around as well. The others remained sleep when Sophia woke up, so she decided it was about time she could do some work to earn some money." See ya soon " She said performing Tela, warping in an instant and leaving a split second after image of herself which was transparent. Within the split second of warping, Sophia would appear within the walls of Mare Maris, and of all the locations she could have warped to, she appeared in an alley like area where she bumped into the cat before." Well, time to spread the good word ". She muttered to herself with a sincere smile on her face, walking out into the streets and speaking to random individuals about the teachings of Noah.

Words :: 273 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
The Teachings of Noah Space

Last edited by Noah on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of Noah   The Teachings of Noah EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Sophia
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Some of the people that Sophia tried to approach just outright ignored her as if she was some kind of crazy religious fanatic, though despite how soft and gentle she was about everything, the idea was actually an understatement. Some of the people that she tried approaching didn't even allow her to get a word out and didn't give her a second of their time. There was a few that slowed down for her, but that was because she stood out, along with the beauty she possessed, but that was about it. The attempts seemed to bring about discouragement but Sophia continued trying to reach the ears of other individuals within Mare Maris. Her eyes closed for a moment as she released a sigh." Doing this is going to be the hardest thing I've ever done...it's gonna make fighting Idoun look like a walk in the park. The hearts of individuals can be a hard thing to sway on mere words alone ". Those words was spoken to herself in a very low tone where others wouldn't be able to hear unless they had some kind of super natural hearing.

Words :: 206 Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of Noah   The Teachings of Noah EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Sophia

Right now Sophia only had one other means of getting the word to them, but it wasn't really in her to instill fear in another individual unless it was a life or death situation. That only left her words until she can eventually develop charisma that made this kind of thing no issue whatsoever. Some of the looks that she got from the individuals made her question how could this place be in such a great state when no one even gave a second to listen to what could be considered as enlightening. Then again maybe it was the way she was going about it. She needed to think of a way to get out the word without seeming like a complete nut. The only difference between her and others was that she was so soft and somewhat hesitant about it. This was Sophia's nature, being passive and rarely aggressive when needed. She would stand firm in other scenarios but in this one it almost seemed hopeless." Please listen to... me. Give thanks to the Archangel Noah, for he shall someday become your savior. In the time of great darkness, the Archangel will come down and distort that which is considered evil in this world ".

Words :: 223 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of Noah   The Teachings of Noah EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Sophia

Some caught Sophia's words but still continued on about their business. From that alone caused her to not want to repeat her words, though a few of the individuals that caught her words actually stopped and listened to her, having looks on their faces that let her know that they were interested in what she had to say. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath." Darkness plagues this world, and though it's grasp have not reached this corners of the lands... It will soon. On the day that darkness reaches this beautiful place, The Archangel Noah will make his presence known to the world and become the saviors of the lands. Please have faith that he will bring forth the righteous hand of god and smite evil ". A few of the individuals that listened to her rubbed their chins or performed some kind of action which indicated intense thinking. Those individuals then motioned towards her and placed items in front of her for some reason, which caused her to release a sigh. ( Oh god they think Im crazy and homeless...) She simply nodded as if she appreciated it, and picked up the items." Thank you very much for your faith ". That was the only way she could take it without making it appear as if she was really homeless. With that she believed that she was done for the day. Reaching out to a small amount was a start.

Words :: 265 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of Noah   The Teachings of Noah EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Roll' : 1
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of Noah   The Teachings of Noah EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:37 am

Sophia

A good portion of the day passed, and by now some of the Archeologists should have woken up by now. With the items in hand, Sophia would move to an isolated location, similar to that of an alley and she would close her eyes. It wasn't required, but she often did that in order to visualize any specific location in her head." Got it " She muttered to herself as she instantly warped herself to the location that was visualized in her head. It was the exact same spot that she woke up from that morning, though when she appeared the Archeologists was no longer sleep. They turned around and saw her there, realizing that she was out." Hey, didn't know you were gone ". One of them said while rubbing the back of their head. Sophia placed the items on the ground and sat down on the sand, releasing a sigh." I went out to see if I could... talk to people. Alot of them are just so cruel in the way that they are so easy to ignore someone ". The Archeologists possessed no knowledge on what Sophia did in times and for what. She wanted to try again soon, but wanted to get some rest first before she got started on it again.

Words :: 225 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of Noah   The Teachings of Noah EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:09 am

Sophia

A new day meant a new outcome, or at least Sophia hoped. The other day didn't go so well with spreading the word about Noah, but she planned to do better this time. She wanted people to know of the Kamikonjou that will deliver them from darkness, and this being was one that she was closest with, and yet didnt know personally so to say. She had never encountered Noah, but she knew much of him as if she was him. It's why she felt strongly about getting the word out to the people about the plans of this Kami, though she didn't know every single thing about it. When she got up, there was one of the Archeologists waiting right infront of her with a bright smile on their face." Ah! goodmorning Analiesse. What are you doing up so early like this ? ". Sophia was curious due to the fact that when She wakes up, everyone else is normally sleep." Hmmm...I was just hoping to wake up to actually see you. I only saw you that one time and then no more after that because you wake up and vanish, but now that I see you I dont see Noah ". Sophia's eyes widened when Analiesse mentioned Noah." Wait! you mean to tell me that Noah usually is seen around these parts!? " There was so much shock in her voice, not really believing it, but something in her head that she wasn't aware of knew that Noah indeed made this area his domain.

Words :: 265 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of Noah   The Teachings of Noah EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Sophia

" Of course! Noah in fact own the land surrounding this area, though that's because the previous owner just up and abandoned it, though it is strange that a little child such as Noah would want land for himself ". The ending words caused Sophia's expression to turn slightly, being shocked that Analiesse would refer to Noah as a child. It was quite disgusting, and someone of her personality couldn't display disgust like many others so it was just a shocked appearance." How could you simply refer to Master Noah as just a Kid. He's the almighty Archangel that will deliver us from evil! I find it quite insulting that you can sit there and call him a kid ". Analiesse watched Sophia speak her mind and it caused her to become confused." Almighty Archangel ? Where did you get that kind of Idea from ? Noah is a Kid that kind of walk in adult shoes from time to time. I mean goodness every afternoon we go looking for shells together for finances. There is nothing supernatural about him...well except that he can fight but nowadays anyone can fight ".

Words :: 211 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of Noah   The Teachings of Noah EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Sophia

Sophia's cheeks puffed out like a puffer fish when Analiesse continued to speak." You speak of Noah in a way that you know him! you do not know Noah! ". She thought she was yelling, but the increased tone was actually cute. Of course it was obvious that Sophia was serious, which caused Analiesse to become cautious." Look, I don't know what you've heard about him, but Im with him every single day. You can't say that can you ? Noah is just a kid and nothing more. Whatever someone is telling you is crazy...". Sophia took a deep breath, and at that moment something allowed her to make a connection similar to before." Noah was able to fight a hulk with ease, and you found him in a tomb in which possessed a Talisman on top of it used to seal Kamikonjou's! now you're trying to tell me that He's just a kid ? You are the crazy one and you're just further insulting me by labeling him as a mere kid. You believe that you know him well when in truth you're the one who knows him the least ". It seems like the little discussion began to heat up between both Ana and Sophia.

Words :: 215 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of Noah   The Teachings of Noah EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Sophia

Ana felt a little sharp pain hit her chest as the words of Sophia stabbed her. The tone wasn't threatening but the nature of the words themselves was what hurt her. There was an odd silence in what was about to become a heated arguement, and with that Ana took a few steps back. Sophia saw in her eyes that Ana had been hurt by those words and immediately felt bad for ever saying them. She would always advocate Noah's name in the manner that she had done, but she never wanted to cause Mental, Physical nor emotional hurt from it. Sophia reached her hand out to Ana slightly, but then pulled it back and held it close to her chest. She know what she had done and knew what had to be done." Ana... Im so sorry for my words. I meant them though, Noah isn't just a kid. I don't know how exactly but I know so much about him...almost as if He and I are the same person. He is a being of light that will bring salvation to everyone... you have got to believe me ". Her words then was so sincere that Ana couldn't find herself doing anything else but believing her. She just had a lot of stuff to swallow within a short period.

Words :: 225 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of Noah   The Teachings of Noah EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:25 am

Sophia

Even though it was a bit much to swallow, Ana would give a slight nodd indicating that either she understood or she would try understanding. Sophia didn't seem like the person to just lie and create such a fuss like that if it wasn't true, so there had to be some truth to it. It was enough to get her the drive to learn more about Noah, because some of the things just seemed outright strange about him, and he seemed far more mature than his age would indicate. Maybe she would find something that she wasn't hoping to find but she couldn't allow that to stop her. She saw that Sophia basically worshiped Noah, so this other stuff that she didn't know about him couldn't be bad. Ana began to take things that Sophia said before and utilize them to get an idea what she may be in for. The idea that he was a Kamikonjou was a huge positive because finding out he was an Oni would have been something that would have caused things to go sour so fast. Ana took a deep breath and clenched her fists." Im going to learn more about Noah...the real Noah ". Sophia released a soft smile and nodded." And if you need me, come get me and we'll go together ".

Words :: 230 Exp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of Noah   The Teachings of Noah Empty

Back to top Go down

The Teachings of Noah
Page 1 of 1