Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Place of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:20 pm

The Place of Peace NoahPost_Sophia
Sophia
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills/Traits: ---
Theme: The Place of Peace

"Oh no what do we have here ?" A soft yet worried voice carried through the winds from a figure that had been possessed a sincere beauty that almost matched that of Queen Serena herself. Her attire indicated that she was possibly an individual of high class, giving said idea through the unique aspects of the dress, utilziing the color scheme of White and pink. The Pink of her dress matched that of her hair and close to that of the little rose accessory around her neck. In terms of color, the only thing that stood out was her irises, which possessed a unique factor of their own. The words that came from the woman's mouth was that of concern and curiosity for another, which would be replied with a Meow. It was a cat on the street which must have been abandoned by another, which was really depressing to Sophia." Oh poor thing... you look like you haven't been fed in days. How can people just do this to animals ?" And just like that she was sidetracked from what she was originally doing in the beautiful lands of Mare Maris. Sophia was out here to collect supplies to take back, but with being her took away great focus due to her persona." Come on. Let's get you fed up! Im sure there must be a shop or food place around here that sells milk or something ". The Cat didn't resist at all, not making any trouble for the young woman who wanted to help it. Sophia picked it up gently and held it close to her breasts as she made her way back out into the opening of Mare Maris, looking for a good place.

Words :: 303 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
The Place of Peace Space

Last edited by Noah on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

Rep! : 1

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Walking slowly along the streets of the new city the young wanderer's eyes moved about slowly taking in his surroundings. Since this was from what he could tell completely different from what he was used to. This new area of the world that he had stumbled across. The air here was quite different from what he was used to it seemed a bit heavier and slightly more moist than in his own home village. Looking around the village the boy was quite lost it had been about a day maybe two since the last time he had eaten a descent meal. Stopping and looking at the building there was no clear distinction of a diner or somethnig else of the sort that he could make out. Running his hands through the golden locks of hair his hand would at the back of his head. In his sight was what looked like a local with quite the odd fancy for the color pink. From her clothing she looked like she was quite well off. A smirk formed on the boy's face. Running up to her his expression would change mid stride to look as sad as possible. His clothes did not need to be dirtied since they had not been cleaned for some time. " Umm ma'am would you happen to know where a hungry wanderer could find a place to eat around here?"
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Sophia
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Sophia's main objective was finding the poor kitty something to eat, and had not expected anything else to occur. She was not expecting someone to come to her asking directions to a place to eat, which was exactly what happened when a figure who didn't look too well off approached her. She didn't know how to reply to him because she wasn't too sure on where she could find food for the poor kitty. Sophia hadn't been in Mare Maris for too long so she couldn't point him out to any location with the huge risk of her being wrong. It would haunt her for awhile to know that she sent a man somewhere with inaccurate information. She had to admit that she had no idea where a place was, though it probably wouldn't be too hard finding one." Im sorry... I don't know myself. Im actually looking for a place to eat now for my hungry little friend here ". Thats when she held out the kitty towards him a little while before bringing the kitty back close to her breasts." You're free to come along as we find a place. It shouldn't be too hard in a place like this ". She took in his facial expression and felt a little heavy seeing someone in this kind of condition.

Words :: 232 Exp
Gains ::---
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Standing up feeling quite a bit foolish as he had approached a woman in this condition. Which probably wasn't the most glamorous that someone who looked like her had seen. Placing his hands deep into the pockets of his hooded jacket he frowned a bit as it was disappointing that she wasn't quite sure but. Then again this could also prove to be worthwhile since he could practice his own skill with people while enjoying her company. Smiling as she showed the kitty to him Hara initially wanted to step back from the little creature as he wasn't really one for cats but clearly this woman liked them enough to help it out. As she began to pull back the kitty a broad smile formed across his face as he reached outwards with his right hand all of his fingers bent inwards towards his palm except for his pointer finger which would scratch at the littel stray's neck fur. " He is a little cutie your lucky that he likes." Looking up to gauge the reaction in the girls face a sharp pain would jolt upwards from his finger tip as sharp teeth where buried into his finger. Turning around and yanking his finger away from the kitty Hara knelt down and held his hand downwards with his left in between his legs as he yelled in pain.
228 words
+2 TExp so far for today (250 exp and multi rps)
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Sophia

The reaction of the kitty to him scratching the fur was completely unexpected. She didn't think that the kitty would bite his finger since it was so kind with her. A worried expression immediately appeared on her face when this stranger released noise that indicated pain." No no no! you don't go biting other people's fingers. That's not nice at all ". It was as if she was speaking directly to the kitty before she turned her attention to the stranger." Oh my goodness Im so sorry. He must have felt scared or something to have bitten you the way he did ". She rubbed the cat down gently making sure that it was calm before anything else. Her gaze would once again meet the face of the stranger, feeling bad that the cat had bitten him like that." Are you alright ? How about I treat all three of us to something to eat. It's the least I can do for him biting you like that. He should know not to do things like that to people ". It felt like she was owner of the cat, which obviously she wasn't.

Words :: 200 Exp
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:00 am

A slight tear formed in the corner of one of his eyes as he hung his head down in defeat. The cat had sensed his true nature and it had resulted in a bleeding finger. Placing the wounded finger into his mouth he began to suck on it in an attempt to end the pain. As the woman fussed at the cat for biting the poor boy. Which caused him to smile a bit though the cat caught on to his intentions for the fake display the girl took the bait. As she apologized for the enntre incident. Showing the girl his award worthy false smile Hara shook his head and waved his arms in disapproval " Oh no dont worry about it I clearly deserved my punishment for overstepping my boundaries with this kitty, I will clearly just have to build up the relationship before going for the gold." Standing up once more Hara smiled at the offer for food which was a grand idea. " Sorry miss but i must decline on allowing you to pay for my own food seeing as you dont know my name and it wasn't your fault that cat decided to bite me seeing as it isn't your pet, but i would be delighted to accompany you and your new companion for a while."
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:21 am

Sophia

It would have been inappropriate for her to insist on paying for food since he denied her offer. Even though it wasn't her pet, for some unknown reason Sophia felt responsible. She wasn't aware on the individual's true nature like the cat had been, though one wouldn't expect much more from someone as naive as herself. He made a good point though, that she was offering to pay for food for a stranger that she didnt even know the name of. This was an common mistake upon individuals when they are brought together through events of the world rather than personal intentions. In normal cases one would introduce themselves before anything else, but at no point through this that either of them introduced themselves." I apologize for that. It doesn't come to me often as to ask individuals for their names... building up some kind of connection just so I can display kind acts to them. I think that even though you don't know the person or even their name, it's wonderful to be nice. I am curious now as to what your name is ". She didn't give her name since he didn't ask for it, though she felt odd about not introducing herself first. Sophia rubbed the cat gently, enjoying the noise of the kitty purring as she waited for the name of this individual.

Words :: 251 Exp
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:30 am

After having giving such thoughtful advice to the girl who was being to care free with her actions, and seemed far to kind to have ventured out into this cruel world without some sort of shielding from the people that dwelled within. Listening to her speak of how she thought to be nice to people even without having to know a personally know a person sort of disgusted the blond haired boy to the core though he did not show it in his facial expression in the slightest. Her opininon was quite flawed since most people in this type of world would take advantage of the nice in the best case scenario. " Yea well that is a good way to look at this cruel world that we live in, maybe one day your idea will change this dark place that we reside." Pausing for a while the boy looked to the girl " I go by the name of Hara Isaki, and i am a 19 year old wanderer from the village of the moon." Scratching at his temple with his right hand index finger the boy continued speaking " So might i ask you for your name?"
+3 TExp total for 8/10
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:55 am

Sophia

Sophia giggled slightly to his words, the first few indicating that the general idea was good, and the following indicating that they were good enough for the world to look to as an example. Of course she was Naive but even she believed that the world would never ever gain similar ideas that she possesed. In a perfect world to her, everyone was nice to each other. They would disagree with each other of course but never resort to anything drastic as the world that they lived in now do. No wars and killing, that kind of thing. Hara had finally introduced himself to her and added information along with the name, which she had not expected. Sophia wished that she could do the same, but oddly enough all she could really provide was the first name and an Age." Hara Isaki It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Sophia ". After giving the name, she realized that she didn't add any last name to it, always having gone by Sophia and nothing else." Just Sophia... oddly enough no last name. Im 20 years of age and live in an area south east of here ". Sophia replied to this individual. The Kitty hissed at him for a second before Sophia rubbed the cat a little more to calm it down.

Words :: 237 Exp
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:42 pm

the girl giggled after his speech which was quite daunting to his own character as the response was very different from the one he had expected to create within the girl. She was truly a good person in this corrupt world. Making a slight smile Hara chuckled to himself what a strange person to have simply stumbled across. The fates had really decided to toss him a curve ball with this one.Placing both of his idle hands into the two pocket of his black hooded jacket once more he looked to the girl as she said her name was Sophia and she was actually older than him. Which was in a way disappointing but also relieving. "If you are twenty then that means you where born in that year correct." Pausing to put the pieces together and build up a bit of tension within the girls mind " Then clearly that has to be the reason as to why you don't have a last name since im a year younger a last name was made for my family and you just never chose one." It was a pathetic attempt to cheer the girl up about not having a surname but hey she was naive maybe it would work better than expected
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Sophia

Back then Sophia never gave it much thought, and no one had ever brought it to her attention up until now. She tilted her head over to the side slightly and thought about it, though her memory didnt allow her to think that far back. It was possible that she was born in that year and something happened to her parents, which means that she would have had to been raised by people who adopted her which would have given her a surname even if it wasnt her real one. That was merely a possibility as her memory didnt allow her to recall anything like that either. There were many blanks, but one thing she was sure about was that she had been around for 20 years, or at least she honestly believed that. It was actually some food for thought, but remembered that Hungry stomachs needed to be fed so it was something that could be discussed as they looked for a good place to get food." I never gave much thought to it. I guess that could be a reason ". She paused for a moment and began walking, , believing that he would follow right behind her if not next to her." You say you're a wanderer. Can you tell me about some of the places you've been too ? I've always been here... well near here and nowhere else ".

Words :: 241 Exp
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Watching as the girl went silent after his words where spoken it was hopefully for a good reason. Instead of having made her sad by bringing up a topic that was a little sore for her,but then again it would also physically be possible for her to be born before the new beginning which could also be the reason. Frowning as he thoguht over the situation Hara would push the concepts from his mind since they served him no personal purpose. Watching as she began to walk away Hara would chase after her until he could match her stride for stride as we walked down the street. " Well umm yea i guess i could tell you about the places ive been." Thinking back as he fiddled with his hands in his pockets " Well as ive said i am from the village of the moon which is a small village that is hidden in the forest, the reason for this is that the inhabitants can remain protected from intruders there are also two other similar villages that are called the village of the sun and earth, though i am pretty unfamiliar with these.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Sophia

Sophia's head turned to the side slightly to face him as he caught up and walked alongside her. When he spoke she opened all ear, giving most of her attention towards him while some of it was infront of her so she didnt bump into anyone or anything. She remembered him mentioning moments ago that he was from the village of the moon, but she knew nothing of that village. She also knew nothing of the others, though she did believe it was quite the way that those villages were made. The name gave her the idea that maybe they had somethings in common, or maybe were quite the same and had certain things that made each of them quite unique. It then came to here, as she wanted to ask why was he way out here then. Sophia knew what a Wanderer was, but from what he explained it was heavy forest lands, which was quite far from here. She studied maps before and knew that he was far from where he originated." Village of the Sun, I love the sun as it brings forth a new day. They sound like they would be connected with each other somehow ". The cat would release a purr after that, which was when she looked forwards." Is The Village of the Moon a nice place ? ". She asked wanting to know more about his place of origin.

Words :: 244 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:05 pm

As the girl turns her head his eyes would drift downwards towards her breast. Not quite in a perverted way just as of yet,but the reason for the look was to check on the little demon cat that she held within her tight embrace. Giving the car an evil glare as the woman turned her head away. Looking back forwards as the cat made a swipe at him with his paw the woman's voice caught his attemtion once more this time with more questions of the villages. Her comment about the sun village seemed like something she'd say and her point seemd quiite valid about them all being connected. " Well i am no expert on the villages since i am but a young boy and was growing up and not paying attention of their political and economics since that is not what interested me. Scratching the right side of his nose the boy continued with a sort of bored expression " The reason i stayed in the village of the moon so long was because the skilled weaponsmiths brought skilled swordsmen."
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Sophia

His words slightly continued to peak her interests, hearing about skilled swordsmen. When he noted that as the reason he stayed, it hinted to her that he had a great interest in swordsmanship, probably even practiced it himself. The world had many dangers out there so one would need to have means of protecting themselves through their travels. The kitty attempts at swiping him was futile, being held so close to her and the slight distance between her and Hara was actually bigger to the kitty, making him out of reach. She turned once again to him with a type of excitement all over her face." You're interested in swordsmanship!? " It was something that she herself was interested in. She didn't practice it, but she didn't see it as a bad thing, as anything can be used in a negative way to harm someone. She personally saw it as a discipline that concentrated on control over oneself in order to achieve mastery and using something that was inanimate as an extension of oneself." No wait! let me guess... you practice it ? That'll be so grand ".

Words :: 210 Exp
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:57 pm

It was actually quite a surprise that they had been talking for so long without any kind of ulterior motive. He was simply being friendly to a stranger which was totally against his nature. Though if she let that cat out of her grasp and away from her attention it would feel his personal vengeance quick enough. Then the girl asked if the boy was interested in swordsmanship. Which he chuckled at since he thought it plain enough in his previous words, but maybe she was just one of those people who were so easily excited about something. " Yes i am interested in learning how to wield a weapon for my own reasons." Then she would make her own assumption that i studied in the art of swords. Which was in a way correct, but also incorrect because i wasn't training with some master but learning my own personal style and there was really nothing there yet
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Sophia

" Ah alright ". He had his own reasons, so Sophia wasn't going to ask what they were despite the urge of wanting to know. His words gave a personal feel, and bypassing those boundaries was something she knew not to do, or at least not to do on purpose." People see weapons as bad, but I personally love swords. Anything can be utilized in a negative way so it's more so the individual. I can't see myself learning it because I'll probably hurt myself ". While she was turned to him, she noticed that they were passing a place that sold food, more so like some kind of restaurant which was exactly what she was looking for." Oh! Here's a place! ". Sophia was quite excited about finding the place as she too got a bit hungry. She brought herself to a complete stop turning to the place with her whole body." I hope that they have milk for the kitty ". Sophia felt odd about calling it by that, though it didnt have some kind of tag with its name on it so she wanted to believe that it didnt have a name so she would be able to give it a name herself. Sophia thought for a second before turning to Hara." kitty has no name. What should it's name be ? ". She asked Hara since the kitty seemed to have something against Hara, which at this point was a tiny bit funny.

Words :: 253 Exp
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Listening to the pathetic attempt to at her trying to hide that she was really interested with something I had said about swordsmanship most likely to delve deeper into my personal feeling or reasons. A girl like her would only be turned away by my own purposes. Looking at her as she began to prove the thought almost as if she were reading my mind. A smile couldn't help but form on my face as i looked down at the ground and allowed my foot to kick at a rock. " People only think of the cruel killer as a person as a bad guy or some barbarian, but it isn't always true sometimes there is a reason for what some call madness." Realizing that the words may have been a bit too dark for this bright little flower. Hara smiled " If i can learn to wield a weapon you can too." Almost leaving her behind when she stopped to inform me of the food place it was weird because i was hungry but had not thought about it since the beginning of our walk. Looking to the kitten as she decided to allow me to name the little fur ball and then almost with a smile i would tap the kitty on top of the head with my finger " Hachi" Making sure to pull my finger away before the kitty could snatch it with her paw i would taunt it by sticking out my tongue and gave it a wink.

[sorry for the wait ]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:11 am

Sophia

He immediately chose a name which was fitting to the cat that it caused Sophia to light up with so much energy. The Kitty hissed with the tap, but it was all too cute the way that the two interacted. She couldn't help but laugh slightly to the two. The words mentioned before about her being able to wield a weapon if he could just made her feel good that he was confident that she would be able to do it. Sophia honestly didn't have that much belief in herself to do something like wield a sword effectively so having the confidence from another individual was just a great deal to her. She didn't mention it though as her mind was on a few things, one being the odd interaction between him and Hachi." That's wonderful name! I promise by the end of this day you and Hachi will be loving each other! ". Sophia held Hachi back to her breasts as she then entered the food place. Now she was actually picturing herself using a sword effectively, which would be so cool to her. Her abilities revolved more so around the Magical arts than Physical, but if a stranger believed she could then why not. She would wait for him before moving further into the place, which was decorated quite nice, appearing like an average to above average food restaurant. Sophia wanted a good place to eat that was at least decent in terms of cleanliness. " What do you plan to have ? ". Sophia simply asked out of curiosity for his taste in food.

Words :: 285 Exp
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 pm

After the cat had hissed at the young man for clearly irritating it the girl would laugh a bit she was clearly being entertained by the interaction between the two opposing forces that was the cat and the young man who had some distaste for each other. Listening to her as she spoke of him and the little devil kitty becoming close friends by the end of the day. The yellow haired boy just thought that concept laughable but preferring not to offend or upset the lady he would only nod " Yea lets hope so." Pushing open the door to the small little restaurant that seemed to be kept up fairly well for how old the outside of the building appeared. Inside there were a couple of booths that were against the walls to the left and the right and in the center a series of tables were set up that could seat a variety of different party sizes. Listening to her question about what the boy would get his mind pondered for a second then he smiled as a bit of drool began to form inside of his mouth from the idea. " The biggest piece of steak that they have in the back."
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:32 am

Sophia

The choice of food from Hara was quite interesting, displaying what some would consider an huge appetite based the words utilized in the reply itself. It made her smile though seeing that Hara smiled with giving such an odd reply. The choice of steak was an interesting one as well, never really having steak herself. She always heard that it was good but she couldn't find herself ever eating or ordering it for some reason. Sophia preferred a different type of dish, Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts with Tomato and Basil and Potatoes with Peppers and Onions. It combined the love for chicken she possessed in a fancy aspect, something that didn't seem like much in appearance, but was enough to get the average individual full." I never had steak before. It must be really good since it's eaten by most of the individuals I've encountered ". She gave a slight pause before she continued." I always had certain type of dishes that was prepared for me, like my favorite Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts with Tomato and Basil and Potatoes with Peppers and Onions ".Sophia looked down to the kitty who had seemed to be calm now, being in the place of food which possessed great aromas that would bring any individual to an ease if they weren't to begin with.

Words :: 252 Exp
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:58 am

Looking around at the place getting trying to take in the place the decorations were minimal at the most. A few of the tables were covered with white sheets but there was a pattern that made it seem like the owners had put the cloth sheets some table on purpose. The floor was a simple wooden floor that was slightly uneven in places. The indoor lighting at the point was a mystery because their hung ancient lighting systems that seemed to be in all of the older modeled buildings but most likely it was just for show and did not work. At this time of the evening the only light that illuminated the room was natural lighting that came in through the windows that nearly covered the walls to the left and right. Walking forwards slowly allowing the girl to speak some more as she seemed to enjoy having small conversation. Listening to her admitting that she had not had steak in her entire life which was quite odd because it was so amazing. Biting into a well cooked steak was like having a slice of heaven prepared on a plate. Hearing her own dish that she liked it sounded like something that could take a while preparing, but it seemed to be very good. " hmm sounds good, One day i will have to try it myself." Looking to the cat who seemed to be less focused on the young man the boy would stop " SO where do you wanna sit Sophia"

+2TExp 8/14
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:56 am

Sophia

Sophia looked around at the tables and seats to try and determine where she wanted to sit. There were actually a few things that had to be taken into consideration for something so simple, like closer to or further from the area where the food would be prepared. Closer would allow the scents of different things that are being prepared to be stronger, which would either mix with or completely overpower the scent of the meal the person is having themselves. The prime idea would be further away, which would be indicated by Sophia just looking at a certain area of seats. Another thing that she had to check out which was extremely crucial to her was the condition of the sitting area itself, as one should be quite comfortable eating instead of sitting in a chair in which one leg was uneven. All this was determined within mere seconds of looking at the seats as Sophia immediately pointed to one table." Here, lets sit here ". Sophia walked to the table carrying Hachi gently. There was no marks on the seats that would indicate old remains of food which was great.

Words :: 214 Exp
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Hara would stand back as he looked at the woman who seemed to be contemplating the idea of where they would be sitting at. Frowning as he wondered why he had given that authority to a woman. Regaining his composure he placed his hand on his face and removed the frown so not to alert the woman. Then she would finally make her decision stating that she wanted to sit at that one. Which was a table that was a bit closer to the door than the kitchen area. Looking at the table without a true care for which they would be dining on. Hara walked carefully up to the chair pulling out a chair and standing there hoping that she would get the point that he was trying to make for her to take a seat. He had heard from woman many a time that they wanted a man who would be nice to them. Hara figured that if anyone would fall for anything so sappy it would be her. Which could end up being to his favor in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Sophia

With Hara pulling out the chair for her, Sophia couldn't help but smile softly with the acts of the gentlemen. Sophia motioned over the chair that he had pulled out for her and motioned down in a gentle manner. It's been awhile since an individual had treated her in this manner which felt quite wonderful. With sitting, Sophia would motion her arms down and allow hachi onto her lap. Her elbows would act as some form of blockades to prevent hachi from moving over to the sides, attempting to keep him in place. " Thank you very much Hara ". She appreciated the act being put on even though she wasn't aware that it was an act. Hachi remained in place, trying to look over the table. Her head motioned upwards and slightly to the side to watch Hara. Hachi began t motion around in her lap a little trying to actually get comfortable. Sophia wanted Hara to be seated before she would even begin speaking, otherwise it would appear as if she did nothing but speak without a moments break. Meanwhile the owner of the place noticed that he had customers, so got ready to head over to greet them.

Words :: 218 Exp
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:10 pm

As the woman sauntered over towards the chair that had been pulled out for her the yellow haired boy would wait until she sat down and got the kitty situated in her lap. With a smile he would push the chair closer to the table. So close that it would almost be like a prison for the small kitten. With a smile Hara would cross around the table as he got to his own chair. He would slide it backwards before sitting down in the wooden chair. It wasn't extremely comfortable but it was comfortable enough to eat on. Positioned so that he sat across from the girl with the table separating them. Hara also had in his line of sight the only entrance to this room. " Oh you are welcome miss Sophia." It was quite odd that the boy was sitting down having just a plain meal with this complete stranger as if they had been knowing each other for their entire life.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Sophia

Now that Hara had taken his seat, it felt comfortable to resume conversation with him. She was sitting across from him, looking at his face and even made attempts to look into his eyes from her seat. It is said that the portal into ones soul is through the eyes, and that an individual who possess such a kind nature would possess eyes that would reveal that, though not through the actual appearance of the eyes. There was nothing that caused this asides from her just wanting to get to know this individual better. Of course she couldn't actually see into his nature, but felt like he was just a nice guy with no hidden intent. It is for this reason that she was quite comfortable around this stranger." So what do you do to get by Hara? I know you're a wanderer but you must possess some kind of occupation that allows you to make money through your travels. I don't take you as a street performer nor a wordsmith type ". She wanted to get to know him better if possible, as she got the feel that maybe his occupation was something that possessed a bit of danger in it. This of course was based on appearance more than anything.

Words :: 226 Exp
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 am

Sitting down across from this woman at the table it seemed as if there was something on my face. Reaching up and feeling around with my left hand i would feel nothing, but it was just odd that she would all of a sudden begin to stare like that. She was a nice enough girl who would make a worthy acquaintance in the future. Then she would ask about the field of work that I did. Leaning forwards a little bit i would place my hands underneath my chin using the table to support my weight. This question would be amusing if answered honestly if she took the answer the way i thought she would. " Well i am a wanderer and some of it has to do with the occupation, It is because of the fact that I sell my services to anyone who wants me to aid their cause in the simplest of explenations." pausing to allow for the girl to make any observations or small comments. A smile would appear on my face " Yea most people refer to it as mercenary work."
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Sophia

The answer was not a pleasing one to hear. She figured that he had to have been one to do something dangerous, but being a Mercenary was dangerous and one that put one in the position to do bad things. It was one of those situation where she had wished that she hadn't asked so she wouldn't know. Time couldn't be reversed now, and the odd feeling was there now." That's quite a dangerous job... you say that you sell your service to whoever wants it. That means to people with negative intentions can hire you to harm other people ". Her expression wasn't that of a saddened individual, though the thought of it was quite heavy. She didn't want to cross her boundaries if she hadn't already, but it just kept eating at her so she had to ask." Were you ever... I mean during any of your jobs, have you been hired to harm people ? ". Sophia needed to know, though she didn't mean people who have done things that warrant a negative reaction. She meant people like innocent individuals of villages or even anyone who did nothing that would require a negative reaction.

Words :: 213 Exp
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 pm

There was always the person who didn't quite understand the way some people thought or the reasoning behind exactly what they did. There were other people whom the boy had come across that did not know why he would do something of this manner. Especially since he was so young. This woman probably one of those people since she was a nice and good hearted person. Listening to her as she couldn't help but dive deeper into the abyss that was this man's life. The first thing was her asking about the type of people who usually employed the boy and if he did absolutely anything. Rubbing at his clean shaven chin the boy thought about the answer a few seconds before answering. " Well yes anyone could ask of me something and i am required to fulfill the requests in order to receive any sort of payment." Pausing a little while hoping that the girl wasn't going to go off on some sort of long winded rant. " But i dont necessarily have to take a job if i dont want to do the work so there is some moral ground in being a mercenary though many aren't."
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Sophia

The heart of Sophia would slow down slightly as a sign of relief that the person she was getting ready to have food with wasn't some kind of immoral individual that would do just about anything for money. It felt good actually being here with someone that by appearance lives a tough life, but still possess the mind and heart to say no to something that could be considered wrong in the eyes of others, or more particularly herself." Ah! I understand now ". She said motioning one of her hands to hold the cat while the other rubbed the back of her head slightly. This was to prevent the cat from leaping away while her arms wasn't barring it. It was obvious what she had on her mind before, that she may have thought that he was one of those individuals that took jobs that would be considered criminal in various places, doing harm to others without much hesitation. It just would have created such an awkward situation for her, more awkward than now. Sophia herself never partook in anything that was physically dangerous, but was one who was an advocate for peace in the world, even to the point of believing in religious figures and creatures such as Kamikonjous such as the Kamikonjou that went by the title of Archangel Noah. Around this time the guy would come over to their table and ask them what they would like to eat. She turned her head to him and nodded." Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts with Tomato, Basil and Potatoes with Peppers and Onions for me. Milk for Hachi here ". She said refering to the cat.

Words :: 304 Exp
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Sitting back into his chair once more allowing his back to rest firmly against the wooden chair that was a bit more comfortable than it had appeared on first sight. As the explanation of some sort that the young man had given to this naive woman would seem to blow over well. As she seemed to have bought the fact the young man was not one to perform the misdeeds that would come his way because of a moral high ground but that fact was true to some degree just not completely. As the woman said she understood the facts that was being said Hara would smile mostly to himself knowing that she could only understand what he was allowing her to know at this point of their relationship. Then from within his peripheral vision a mass would turn into the form of a younger man who was dressed neatly with what appeared to be an apron of sorts that only covered from the waist down and from the looks of it was used to wipe his hands on from the looks of it. From within his pocket a tablet would appear and he would begin writing as Sophia dictated her order. Then turning to me i would look to him and smile " Well i would like your best cut of steak cooked medium rare."
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:07 pm

Sophia

With writing down the order for first Sophia and then Hara, the person would look at the paper again and read it back just to make sure that everything was clear with the order." Alright, so for the wonderful lady it's Parmesan crusted chicken creasts with Tomato, Basil and Potatoes with Peppers and Onions. Milk for the cat, and for you one of finest steaks cooked medium rare. What will be your drinks ? ". The person asked, which caused Sophia to turn her head towards the person and think for a second. Sh enjoyed Tea, but they probably didn't make the kind of Tea that she loved. She lucked out with the kind of dish she asked for, but she was certain that they didn't have the kind of Tea she adored, so she thought of other drinks that she loved. Raspberry Tea with herbs was another one she liked and quite common within the area. She definitely didn't want any water with the kind of dish that she intended to have." Hmmm... I'll love to have some Raspberry tea with my meal thank you ". She said as the person who was taking the order looked over to Hara wondering if he wanted something with his meal.

Words :: 223 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
The Place of Peace Space
Back to top Go down
Kaito
New Recruit
New Recruit
Kaito

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:54 pm

The waiter would begin to write down the orders on the small little note pad that he was holding out. As he recited the order back to us in order to make sure that he was writing the correct thing. So not to confuse the order and create a ruckus in the diner though there were no other customers to get worked up. Looking over to the woman as she began spout out her order it was a fruit flavored tea drink that actually sounded pretty good. Then the waiter would turn his attention towards myself. Thinking for a little while i shrugged my shoulder in dismay. " Umm i guess ill have a simple glass of milk my kind sir." Looking back to the woman as the waiter would turn around and head off back towards the kitchen since he had gotten what he needed. My face would form the familiar smile that she had been seeing all day." So i would like to know a little bit more about the mysterious Sophia"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Place of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place of Peace   The Place of Peace Empty

Back to top Go down

The Place of Peace
Page 1 of 1