Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Practice 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Practice 1   Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:51 am


It had been two days since Kiko had been dropped off on the shores of Mare Maris as a slave, and now she had gotten herself a friend, or at least that was what he was in her eyes. He had cared for her when she had hurt her leg, made her some clothes and even bought her food. Also, sometime during the two days she had also managed to get her hands on a weapon as well. It was a worn and rusty blade with a slight curvature to it. It was early in the morning, when few sane persons would be up and running errands, which was the reason Kiko decided to wake up early and do some ‘practice’ with her new blade. It had taken her a little while to find a place where she wouldn’t be disturbed by everything and everyone once the place decided to wake up from its slumber. The place she had decided to practice in was a small clearing in some bushes behind the inn, Yuki and she had been booked into. It was suitable secluded and allowed her to easily slip into the inn by the back door, making it easier for her to come and go as she felt like it, without arising any suspicions. Standing in the sand, Kiko would draw the blade from its scabbard and practice the movement until it was smooth, or at least as smooth as the blade allowed. From there on she would begin to draw the blade in a whole range of different directions and way before moving over into slashes which came as a result of the momentum created by the draw. Slowly she would try to cut the leafs of a branch with her drawing slashes without hitting the actual branch. The first few tries was unsuccessful but eventually she managed to get two and three hits in without damaging the wood.

______________

exp 331
texp 1


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:13 am

Rousing from his slumber, Yuki lets out a soft groan as he rolls over, reaching out for Kiko though as he reaches for her he finds an empity spot in the bed next to him and the lack of Kiko in the bed with him. Opening his eyes, Yuki lets out a soft growl as he rolls onto his back, gazing up at the ceiling for a moment before he sits up and glances around the room in search of Kiko though she wasn't in the room with him. He knew she wasn't going to run away from him so he didn't have to worry about that, over the days he has taken care of her needs and built up a relationship with her in a sense, taking her in like a lost puppy dog of sorts. With another groan Yuki makes his way out of the bed and brings a hand up and rubs his face before lifting his arms into the air and stretching as he lets out a yawn. After stretching Yuki lets his arms fall back to his sides as he begins to move from the bed, making his way over to where he had left some dried meat and bread. Grabbing a piece of dried meat Yuki begins to enjoy some breakfast as he begins to dwell on where Kiko had gotten off to and how long she had been gone for. Given the fact that he had gotten her a weapon since she seemed so adamant about having one he came to the conclusion that may be out playing with it some where and hopefully not injuring herself with the thing.

EXP: 277

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:37 am


Cling! Were the sounds that echoed out of the bushes as she slashes at the thicker base of the tree. The sword wasn’t as sharp as it could be, but it was enough to make some serious scratches in the wood. She had moved away from her draw slashing and changed over to wielding the sword in both hands, using swings and slashing thrusts to attack and damage the tree that was in front of her. Having put in a few more swings she changed over to some sideway downward slashes, which seemed to be more effective against the tree than just chopping at it horizontally. Sheathing the sword, she would draw it in one swift movement and cut come leaves of one of the branches before delivering a ‘deadly’ blow to the tree truck, cutting of a large piece of the dense material. Standing back with the blade hanging from her hand, she would survey the cut, studying how the blade penetrated its hard exterior and how it cut so cleanly through its innards. Standing back up and into the middle of the clearing, she would sheath the blade and standing a normal posture and then quickly grab the hilt and draw the blade, pretending there was someone in front of her. With a quick movement of the blade she would draw and slash in the same movement before going over to a sideway slash and a spin before pretending to cut lower, almost as low as the knee of a grown man. Seemingly satisfied with her progress, she would sheath the blade once more and walk over to a small blanket laid out in the shadow. Sitting down she would take a small sip of water from the water sack she had taken from Yuki while she would look at the sand and grass she had been moving around in for an hour or two.

______________

exp 664
texp 1


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:14 am

Chewing on the piece of dried meat Yuki again shifts his gaze about the room for a brief moment before he begins to move, making his way over to his cloths before he begins to get dressed, another soft growl escaping him. After getting his pants on, Yuki glances to the door for a moment before shifting his gaze from the door as he reaches over and grabs his belt and begins to put it on. Once he has his belt on he takes his kukri and slips it into its sheath at the back of his belt before he grabs his coat along with his two chains and wraps them around his forearms. Slipping his feet into his boots, Yuki begins heading for the door. As he makes his way to the door Yuki reaches out and picks up his last weapon and rests it on his back attached to its harness before making his way out of the room. Having spent the last few days with Kiko, Yuki had a good feel for her scent and her spiritual signature, lifting his head slightly Yuki begins to sniff at the air and follow her scent as he makes his way out of the inn. Following after Kiko's sent, Yuki begins to make his way around the inn, heading back to where she has been training. As he approaches Yuki slows down and begins to move more silently as he approaches. Coming upon the area with Kiko, Yuki takes refuge behind a tree, hiding as he shifts his gaze over to Kiko as she rests on a blanket. It seemed she has been out here practicing though only by herself. With a grin upon his visage, Yuki silently murmurs a chant as he focuses dark magic. In the clearing with Kiko the ground not far from her begins to grow dark and splinter as a creature begins to craw from the ground. As the ground splinters and cracks, bursting up out of the opening climbs a black wolf.

EXP: 348

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:20 am


Sitting on the blanket she had found on a hanger in the inn, she was sitting and relaxing her arms, just enjoying the freedom she had been given over the past few days. From being a galley slave to become absolutely free without any drawbacks or catches, she felt that her life would finally turn out to at least become something. That’s when she hears a sound just a couple of feet from her, it reminded her of a bonfire where the crackles from the heat made the wood split. Looking around she noticed the blackening ground and was shortly stunned by what crawled its way out of what seemed to be a hole in the sand. Quickly getting to her feet she drew the blade and held it with both hands aimed towards the creature which turned out to be a wolf. Quickly looking around to see if there were anyone near to maybe shout out to for some assistance, though with her luck it seemed that she was alone to battle this devilish creature. Moving her feet along the sand, she would look upon this creature with eyes of pity, how could such a majestic animal as the wolf become such a wile summon of such a black nature? Preparing herself for the fight to come, she would think through everything she had done for the pas hours as well as the things she had seen on the ship – the movements, controlled swings and thrusts as well as the position of the sword before striking. Everything she could use in the fight against this wolf was slowly being stored in her brain, even memories from the ship which she saw as a past to be forgotten. Deciding to not wait for the creature to strike first, she would throw herself forwards towards the wolf. Holding the blade by her side, she would raise it and strike towards it from a upwards to a downwards angle, aiming for the creates side.

______________

exp 999
texp 2


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:39 am

Remaining hidden Yuki keeps his gaze set upon Kiko as she begin to raise to her feet and draw her sword. The wolf stands its ground and looks at Kiko now that it had climbed from the ground, its gaze locking upon the form of the female. Since Kiko wanted to learn how to defend herself with her sword, Yuki thought perhaps he would put her up against a real opponent to test her skills though he had no true intention on causing great harm to her. When she charges at the wolf it jumps to the side in a burst of speed, evading the attack from Kiko. As it lands on all fours it begins to growl at Kiko and launches into a counter attack, jumping from where it had come to rest it launches itself into the air and trys to pounce onto Kiko from the side and knock her to the ground. As he watched Yuki begins to wonder how good she is with the sword he had gotten her, though he hadn't been keeping up with her practice but now that he is here he begins to think that perhaps he should, like Jyn had done with him.. perhaps he should do what he can to teach her though he knew he couldn't teach her much, at least not what Jyn could teach her since he was truly a swordsman skilled in the use of a sword. " Perhaps I will take her to Jyn. " Yuki murmurs lightly to himself as he keeps his gaze on Kiko.

EXP: 260

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:28 am


Missing the wolf on her first attack Kiko reels around, using the momentum of her speed to bring the thin blade with her in a wide arch. With the oncoming wolf, poised for a counter attack, she had the chance to strike it as it was already on the move. Swinging herself around with the blade, she would extend her arms, causing the blade to cut everything that was further away from her. If the wolf was to come close enough with its counter attack, it would be cut by the blade. Thinking of everything she had seen on the ship, from the practices to the wounds it caused, Kiko had a basic understand of how to wield and use it and having seen and treated quite a few injuries sustained by blades like the one she was wielding, she sort of knew how to cause them. One of the more typical wounds she had treated aboard the ship was deep lacerations and cut tendons and muscles, caused by the thin blade penetration the skin, cutting into the tissues beneath, causing the muscles, nerves and tendons to be cut, rendering that body part rather useless until it had been treated and healed. Using her knowledge of this in her fight against this wolf, she would bow down onto one knee while spinning, causing the blade, if it hit to make a very long cut at the wolf, surely causing it some sever injury and hopefully send it to the ground squealing.

______________

exp 1268
texp 2


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:08 am

As the wolf jumps at Kiko it quickly closes the gap between them though it draws as it draws in close to her it gets caught in her attack as she lashes out with her sword. Being struck by the blade the wolf lets out a help of pain as it is sent back from Kiko and comes to stand on all fours as it looks at the female, its body showing signs of injury though it seemed to not effect the wolf much. Yuki watched as Kiko lashed out at the wolf before it could pounce on her, striking it with her sword and repelling its attack causes him to nod faintly as he watches her. Since the wolf is only made of solidified magic the wound caused by Kiko does not flow with blood but it does remain on his form as an indication of its injury. Again the wolf jumps away from Kiko, jumping into the air and pushing its self backwards away from her attack. As he watches Kiko, Yuki begins to murmur another silent chant, again conjuring another of the wolves into existence. This time, out from the bushes behind Kiko comes another of the wolves, standing behind her the wolf begins to growl at her, snarling as it bears its teeth.


EXP: 224

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:52 am


Seeing that she was able to cut the wolf, her confidence raised a few notches and as she was just about to go in for another attack, a growl behind her stopped her in her tracks. Looking over her shoulder she would see the other wolf which had either been ‘spawned’ inside the bushes or been hiding for a potential ambush at her. ‘Shit’ she thought to herself as she moved so she had each wolf on each hand side, her blade was position in front of her, making it easier to either deflect or counter any attacks coming her way. Backing up a few steps, Kiko would have two bushes on either side of her as well, making it harder for the wolves to attack her from the sides, meaning that she only had one direction to actually defend herself, unless there were a third wolf around which would come from the back, making the situation he found herself in a dire and messed up one. Having now narrowed down the possible direction of attacks, Kiko could begin to concentrate on her sword and her feet, also, the narrow path she had backed into was barely wide enough for herself, so there were little chance of both wolves trying to cram their way into it without either getting stuck of being cut by her blade.

______________

exp 1509
texp 3


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:35 am

As the second wolf comes into play Yuki watches Kiko to see what type of reaction she will have to the second threat. He watches as she begins to back away from the new threat and moves to a position where she can defend against either threat though she seems to back more into corner and narrow her escape rout.

The second wolf held its ground as Kiko began to move from it, still growling at the female. The first wolf also holds its ground as it to watches Kiko waiting to see what the female was going to do after moving away.

Yuki shifts his gaze between the two wolves before looking to Kiko as she stood her ground. Looking at the female a soft smile takes form on his visage as he shifts his gaze over her form. Finally the half-breed decide to make his presence known as he speaks up to Kiko, " If you get on your knees and put your weapon down they won't attack you. " Yuki says as he pulls from the place he had been hiding in and moves forward into the clearing and looks to Kiko as the smile fades from his visage.

EXP: 206

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:42 pm


Upon hearing the voice of Yuki, a light frown spreads across Kiki’s face. The first thought that strike her is ‘traitor’ and ‘deceiver’ she had been subdued before and the result was a year of hell, there were no chance in hell that she would kneel and let go of her only mean to defend herself. “I bow for no one!” she exclaims as she takes another step back, making sure that the only way any attack could possibly come from was in front of her. Trying to attack her from this angle would be costly, as she only had to swing her blade to protect and attack herself without having to worry about her flanks. Her position would be well known for any strategist of war, as a narrow position, where one does not need to focus on one’s flanks is the easiest position to defend. Feeling that she had been betrayed by what she had so far regarded as her only friend, Kiki’s ability to trust anyone had been severely shaken. Taking another step backwards, Kiko would bring the blade up and to the side, ready for a lower angle cut at anything that would come at her and now it didn’t matter if it was Yuki or the wolves, she was not going to put down her weapon nor get down on her knees”

______________

exp 1746
texp 4


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:01 am

As he steps forwards Yuki keeps his gaze on Kiko, watching the frown as it takes form on her face and as she begins to speak he gives a faint nod to her comment, having expected something like that to come from the female. " I see. " He murmurs lightly as he keeps his hands resting at his sides as he continues to advance towards Kiko in a non threatening way, though he does eye the sword from time to time as he advances towards her. " There is no need for you to bow my dear and I mean you no harm.. Though I feel I should warn you, if you wish to strike out at me I have the right to defend myself, though I would rather it not come to such a think. " The two wolves that had been a threat to Kiko remain where they had come to stand though now the one that had been growling begins to calm and the two sit back as they watch Kiko. " I am sorry if I have upset you with this. I simply thought that perhaps you would like a training partner though or even something to fight against to help you learn. " As he advances closer to Kiko at a slow pace, Yuki cautiously begins to lift his hand from his side and slowly extend it out to her, still not trying to threaten her, " And if you wish a human adversary I can train with you, I have been taught in the art of the sword, though I will have to hold back. " Yuki adds and unless she steps back or lashes out at him he would begin to lift his hand and attempt to bring it up and caress her cheek.

EXP: 302

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:46 am


With an arch brow she would change her hands around so the sword was pointing towards him, holding him at an arm’s length. “That’s close enough mister!” she said in a firm voice. Pressing he tip of the sword against his chest, she wanted to see how he dealt with it, as well as marking out that she wouldn’t take shit from anyone, even if they had helped as much as he had. “Now, listen to mami – first call of your two puppies” she said nodding towards the two wolves now sitting there like two domesticated dogs waiting for their owner. “Then, you can start by taking a few steps back, so I can get out of this bush!” she almost growled at him. Waiting for him to move, she would follow with the sword still pointing at him. “Hmm, this is how it’s going to be, you are going to teach me whatever you know and then, when I’m tired we go and get some food – deal?” she said tilting her head as she said it. Still holding the sword up and pointing at him, she would suddenly have a grin on her face as she quickly moved forwards, trying to thrust the sword into him, though if he did not move she would obviously not stab him, but spin around and deliver a lower round house kick, swiping him off his feet.

______________

exp 1987
texp 4


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:03 am

As the tip of the sword came to rest against his chest Yuki came to a stop with his gaze set upon Kiko still, taking no action or attempting to remove the sword from where it had come to rest he remains silent and listens as she begins to speak. Shifting his gaze from Kiko, Yuki glances down at the sword for a brief moment before lifting his gaze back to her as she begins to speak again, addressing the two of his kin. Glancing from Kiko, Yuki looks to the two wolves and gives a faint nod as he turns his gaze back to her, a soft smile taking form on his face, " Alright my dear. " He murmurs as he waves his hand to the two wolves. The two wolves responding to the command from Yuki raise to there feet and begin to move back away from the two to put more space between them. Complying with her request, Yuki begins to take a step back to put some distance between them so she can move from the bush. As he steps back he listens to her as she speaks again, speaking of a deal involving him teaching her what he knows. Though he didn't have much of a problem with that he wanted something out of the deal. Before he can speak she begins to act and comes at him in an attempt to stab him with her sword, living up on part of what he said, Yuki begins to take action and draws upon his enhanced speed to shift to the side and evade the incoming attack, though he dodges the attack he does not reach for any of his weapons but does growl softly at Kiko.

EXP: 292

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:18 am


With a grin on her face, Kiko wields the blade with both hands as she stands back up, spinning it two times on her side before going back at him, this time the sword would cut down from the top right towards the top left. The trajectory of the rusty blade was aligned with Yuki’s upper arm and shoulder, and if would hit, create a sever wound, possibly cutting some muscles and arteries, though it was too rusty to actually cut the arm off. Anticipating a dodge, Kiko would after the force from her cutting motion had dissipated from her body, she would swirl around and use the sword almost like a bat, swinging it with her in a high chest height, aimed at what she had anticipated to become his most likely route of escape. This time, if the blade hit, it could very well decapitate him if he was to bend forwards or lower his body by just a few inches. With the grind still on her face, she would think back to the earlier practice she had done in the same spot. Despite having only practiced with the blade for a single day, she weren’t complete in tune with its weight and balance, but she knew, that only time would tune to two and make harmony, making It easier for her to wield the blade with perfection.
______________

exp 2228
texp 4


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:35 am

After evading the first attack Yuki keeps his gaze set upon Kiko and it seems that she has decided to take the rout of violence in the matter. Another growl escapes Yuki, this time more threatening as she comes in with her second attack. Again Yuki shifts to evade the attack, though as he does so she seems to have thought up a plan for him dodging. As she comes in with her second attack Yuki brings his left arm up and use it as a shield, striking at the blade with is forearm where the chain was wrapped around to block the metal from cutting into his skin and the combined defense of his block preventing the blade from hitting him. As he blocks the second incoming attack with one hand, Yuki reaches back with is free hand and grasps one of the handles on the massive blade resting on his back and lifts it from its harness as he brings it to bare upon Kiko though not wishing to cause great harm to her, he makes sure to hold back with his strength behind the attack so that if it did hit her it wouldn't do a great deal of damage to her.

EXP: 209

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:45 am


Seeing the movement of him stretching back to unleash his massive weapon, Kiko would quickly step in close, making it harder for him to utilize the large weapons rage or manoeuvre it properly in such close confines. Using the hilt of the blade as he stretched back, she would hit him with it in the lower abdomen, before using the same movement to strike the triceps of the arm collecting the large weapon from its harness on his back. This, if she had put sufficient strength into both hits would not cause him any sever injury, but cause his muscles to temporarily loose sense and control. With the strike to his abdomen aiming to temporarily limp his abdomen muscles from tensing to do quick and sharp evasive manoeuvres and the triceps to make it harder for him to use the iron beast of a weapon he was about to unleash on her. After having delivered her two quick attacks she would in the same forward movement ram him in the middle of the chest with her shoulder, hoping to knock him off balance and maybe delay him in his movements to use his weapon. With a grin on her face, she would send him a flying kiss as she also used her knee to knee kick the side of his right knee, hoping that would help her topple his much larger frame an weight.
______________

exp 2478
texp 4


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:10 am

As he reaches back for the blade resting on his back he keeps his gaze on Kiko as she moves in closer to him and strikes him in the lower abdomen with the hilt of her sword causing him to gasp for a breath of air. Before he takes hold of the weapon on his back she strikes his arm but this doesn't prevent him from grasping one of the handles and pulling the weapon from his back. Instead of bearing down upon Kiko with an attack, Yuki finds it hard to bring the large blade in and attack her, this fact causing him to let out another growl, snarling at Kiko some. Shrugging off the pain as best he can, Yuki again evades her incoming attack, jumping backwards he flicks his left wrist causing links of chain to begin flowing from inside his coat sleeve. Lifting his left arm Yuki lashes out with the chain though as he swings the chain at her he does not seek to strike her with it, instead unless blocked or evaded the fast moving links of metal would coil around Kiko's neck before Yuki would give the metal chain a good swift yank to try and force Kiko to the ground.

EXP: 215

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:56 am


Noticing the chain coming out of his sleeve, Kiko moves to the side and with her left hand she would grab it, preventing it from hitting its initial mark. Feeling the yank from Yuki through the chain, Kiko would take a step closer making the yank an effortless move with no result. Still holding onto the chain, Kiko would give it a pull before she would jump towards Yuki with the sword ready for a jumping slash which, if not blocked or evaded would make a deep gash down over his shoulder and torso. With the chain still around her hand, she would uncoil it as she was about to land and initiate her slash, causing any move Yuki might use it for as if he thought she was still connected a waste of energy. With jumping up for the slash, she had also thought of her landing, and was aiming her feet so that her heel would land on top of his toes. If that strike would hit, not only pain would make it hard for him to stand on the foot, but potentially breaking a toe or two, causing movement at all extremely painful and overall difficult.
______________

exp 2682
texp 5


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:10 am

Instead of hitting his mark and getting her neck with his chain she grabs the chain moments before he yanks on it and as he yanks on the chain he draws her towards him though with out the chain being around her neck. As she gives the chain a pull, Yuki holds his ground though as she comes at him, instead of fulling evading the attack Yuki braces himself for it as he steps moves forwards quickly closing more of the gap so the blade is only able to come down onto his shoulder and slice into his shoulder though the blade would be hindered by the thickness of his coat and his defense, he would still be injured by the attack something that causes him to growl as his rage grows in leaps and bounds. Taking the hit and closing the gap would probably put a kink in any further attack she had planed though Yuki follows through, releasing his grasp on the massive blade and letting it fall to the ground as he draws upon his enhanced speed to bring his arm up and lash out at Kiko in an attempt to grasp her by the throat and should he grasp her by the throat he would instantly begin to clamp down on her throat though he keeps the force of his grasp enough to cause pain but no severe damage to her, giving an example of his strength as he lifts her from the ground effortlessly and gaze up at her with a glare as he growls bearing his teeth and fangs at her.

EXP: 273

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:12 pm


Noticing how he took the hit, she began to understand how he worked and his physical limits as well. The simple fact that he took a hit from her to his shoulder and chest, despite the coat taking most of the initial impact proved that he wasn’t afraid and that he knew how much he could handle. With a short second of shock, she suddenly found herself in the air, hanging by her throat from his hand, slowly suffocating as he began to tighten his grip around her neck. With a small grit of her teeth while struggling for air, she began to think. She still had her sword in one hand and feet and the other hand which currently was empty. With a quick movement she have brought the sword up and above her head with the blade pointing upwards and with as much force as possible, she would drive the hilt of the sword down at Yuki’s elbow joint. With the elbow being a nerve cluster as well as the bottleneck for all nerves going downwards into the arm, a hit as the one delivered by Kiko would be more than enough to momentarily paralyze it, rendering Yuki’s control over the muscles nonexistent and so with a single move, Kiko had for the time being rendered Yuki’s arm from the elbow and down useless. As Yuki’s grasp of her neck would loosen and eventually disappear, she would take a deep breath to fill her lungs with air before she would again use the hilt of the weapon to strike for his hip.
______________

exp 2962
texp 6


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:41 am

As he tightens his grip on her throat Yuki gazes up at her growling and snarling at Kiko as the pain and stimulus from the fight begins to draw out another side of the half-breed and bringing it to the surface with each passing moment. When she begins to move her sword Yuki felt it as the blade begins to leave his shoulder, withdrawing from the wound it had made in his flesh. As she begins to move her sword Yuki shifts his gaze, glancing to the weapon as she brings it above her head and when she begins to bring it down to strike him he quickly lifts his free arm and grabs her wrist before she can strike at him once again with her weapon. While grasping her wrist Yuki begins to pull on her wrist and draw her arm away and should she resist he would put more of his strength behind his pull easily overpowering her strength. While grasping her throat still Yuki begins to draw her in closer to him until, drawing her in closer to him before he pushes her back and tosses her back into the air, releasing his grasp on her throat and arm so she would fly through the air away from him. " ... Do you submit? " Yuki asks in a gruff tone as he looks over at Kiko. With a flick of his right wrist chain begins to fall from his right sleeve as it had done with the left though the chain was different then the one from the left sleeve, the one that came from the right supported blades on the chain making for a more deadly ranged weapon. Though he had made the inquiry of Kiko, Yuki did not wish to give her much time to launch into a counter attack or perhaps even respond to the question, instead he lashes out with the chain coming from his left sleeve, though as he strikes at Kiko he makes sure to hold back his full power as he strikes at her with a quick two hit attack with the chain.

EXP: 359

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:04 am


Landing on her back, Kiko quickly scurries onto her feet, her face now dormant, almost like it was made out of stone. As Yuki ask the question if she was ready to yield, Kiko would give no response. With the chain cutting through the air, Kiko had very little time to think about her reaction and by eliminating the options, only one left was block! With a quick move of her sword, she would place her body so she was facing the chain and with the tip of the sword, she would slash out at the chain as it drew closer to her, making the chains speed and power dissipate into the air as the tip of the sword altered its course from flying at Kiko to spinning around the tip of the blade and sliding off into the sand underneath. Having caused the chain to lose its momentum and land in the sand, the threat was still there and she knew it! Despite the chain behind dead in the sand, it could still be used as a whip; potentially cutting her legs open, or even tangle them, causing her to fall over. Blowing a strand of hair out of her face, she would move closer, making it harder for him to wield the long whip without making himself open for attacks, however, as she would move in closer, she would hold her sword down to her side with both hand, making it harder for him to utilize the chain to attack her again without her noticing and countering on the spot.
______________

exp 3235
texp 7


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:17 am

Before his chain could hit her, Yuki watches as she uses her sword to deflet it and knock it to the ground, an action that makes him growl at her as his gaze narrows into a glare. He had not gotten a response from his statement and since she was not willing to submit then he knew he would have to force her to submit to him, though such a thing was not a problem for him and was something he was hoping to do. As she begins to charge at him, Yuki keeps his gaze set upon her as she draws in closer in an attempt to close the gap between them and prevent him from using his chains against her. With only a few links of chain having escaped his right sleeve, Yuki again lashes out at Kiko, though this time he begins to move his left arm first to bring the first chain he had attacked her with to life in an attempt to distract her. As the left chain begins to spring back to life as Yuki begins to manipulate it, he lashes out with the chain from his right arm, the one supporting blades on each link. Launching the chain at Kiko, this time Yuki's attack would be more deadly then what would have been with the first chain, though as he strikes at her Yuki aims for one of her ankles in an attempt to bind her ankle with his chain so he can force her to the ground. Should the chain make contact with the females leg, links of bladed chain would bind around her ankle with small blades digging into her flesh.

EXP: 282

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Practice 1   

Back to top Go down
 
Practice 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Practice makes perfect!
» The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2]
» Degutting dummies and target practice
» Practice Rolling the Dice
» Gwendolyn Tennyson

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Mare Maris :: The Coastal Regions of Mare Maris (Archived)-
Jump to: