Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Friends or Enemies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Making Friends or Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Making Friends or Enemies   Making Friends or Enemies EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Standing on the Mare Maris beach with his feet buried in the sand, Yuki looks out over the water as another wave rushes in and breaks on the shore sending a rush of water flowing across the sand and breaking around his ankles as it flows beyond where he stands. As the wave comes in and rushes around his ankles a soft smile takes form on the half-breeds face as he enjoys the feeling of the water as it flows along his skin, a soft sigh escaping the male as he glances down at the water that flows around his ankle. Looking down at the water, Yuki shifts his gaze and watches the water as it begins to recede and flow back, away from him as it returns to the rest of the water in the sea. As the water recedes from his ankles Yuki begins to pull his feet from the wet sand and shake some from his feet as he again gazes out at the sea. The half-breed keeps his gaze set about the sea for a few brief moments before he shifts it, turning his attention and gaze from the sea to look back at his belongings as they rest further up the beach out of reach of the water. Setting his attention on his belongings, Yuki glances at the things he had set down on the beach to make sure everything he had set down was still where he put it. After a brief moment of looking over his things, Yuki turns his attention back to the water as another wave rushes in and breaks around his ankles.

EXP: 276 | 276
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends or Enemies   Making Friends or Enemies EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:02 am

Freefall. That was the only word that could really describe the feat that was being accomplished. Due to the lengthy time spent here, I ahd to return to the higher realm every day to check in. Technically, I was forbidden from entering this realm, but there were still things that I needed to accomplish. The first of these was to discover what had happened that would cause so much damage to our realms. There was apprehension in my mind where confidence used to be. I had spent a great deal of time studying, researching, and observing, and I was not any closer than I was when I had begin. if Gejutel caught me down here, it would be combat for my existence, and that was definitely something that I would have to avoid at all costs. Seeing the water below, my body would break through the cloud cover before leveling out. The pressure on my body was really nothing that I couldn't handle, so I angled forward and dove at full speed. Once I hit about ten thousand feet above the beaches where I normally hung out in the morning, a crackle of lightning would come across my body before it disappeared. With a bright flash of light and another crack of lightning, my body would appear standing on the cliffs that overlooked the beaches below. I would stretch, throwing my arms above me while yawning. I had left earlier than normal so that I could kick back and enjoy some relaxation while studying my notes. Speaking of notes, I rather needed to visit the ruling body of this region before I continued on with my research.

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends or Enemies   Making Friends or Enemies EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Basking in the moment of peace, Yuki shifts his gaze over the surface of the water for a moment as he debates whether or not he should go for a swim or simply stand here and let the water lap at his ankles. After taking a brief moment to think on the choices at hand, the half-breed begins to move forwards, stepping deeper into the sea, the ocean water raising higher on his legs with each step. As he moves further into the water the half-breed keeps his attention set upon the sea before him as the water grows past his ankles and begins to overtake his knees. As the water begins to overtake his knees, Yuki comes to a stop once again and slowly kneels a bit before reaching down and dunking his hands into the water. Once he had his hands submerged under the water, Yuki slowly moves his hands through the water for a moment before bringing his hands back up from the water. As he brings his hands up from the water, the half-breed brings a hand up and runs it through his hair as he shifts his attention back to the shoreline for a moment. Looking back at the shoreline, Yuki shifts his gaze across the sand for a brief moment before turning his gaze to his belongings. After taking another moment to check on his belongings, Yuki turns his attention back to the water.

EXP: 255 | 531
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends or Enemies   Making Friends or Enemies EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:35 pm

There was a light breeze that came gently across my body, sending the over cloak that I wore to an upward position. It was rather beautiful, but also serene. The blue skies had been refreshing to say the least. Looking down across the cliffline, my eyes would wonder briefly over to the beaches. Hoping to catch that lady noble girl and the void walker, I spotted what looked to be a set of belongings. Due to previously seeing small groups of things like that before, I figured that might be where I was going to want to look. A few words would be said in a carefree manner before a spark of lightning emerged. With that, my image would disappear from that spot only to instantly reappear down next to the pile of belongings. They looked different from what I had seen before, and while I was hopeful that they were just a seperate set, I had a feeling they belonged to someone else. Oh well, the easiest way to learn was to gain sights from different perspectives. The lightning would dissipate around me, leaving me looking out in multiple directions. I had no clue who was the owner of these objects, but I was rather curious. After all, I had a bet with myself if they would call me a priest. Thinking about that for a moment, I realized that nearly every land walker thought I was a religious icon of some sort. Silly land people.

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends or Enemies   Making Friends or Enemies EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:12 pm

With his attention set on the water, Yuki shifts his gaze across the shimmering blue surface for a moment before he finally takes the plunge and goes under the surface of the water. Fully submerged under the surface of the water Yuki keeps his eyes closed as he moves his arms around to shift his form under the water. While under the surface of the water Yuki begins to move, though with his eyes closed he isn't exactly sure which direction he begins to move in, though he starts to move further away from the shore. After a few moments of remaining submerged Yuki finally comes back up, bursting through the surface of the water Yuki takes in a gasp of air as he refills his lungs with fresh air before he begins to shift his gaze as he realizes that he had went further out into the water. Coming to this realization Yuki shifts and looks towards the shore, his gaze shifting until it falls upon his belongings, though as he looks to his belongings he also spots someone standing close to them. While looking at the figure, Yuki remembers a previous time he was swimming and something happened to some of his belongings. As he remembers this he lets out a soft growl as he begins to move towards shore as he calls out to the person, " Hey! "

EXP: 249 / 780
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends or Enemies   Making Friends or Enemies Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends or Enemies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Mare Maris :: The Coastal Regions of Mare Maris (Archived)-
Jump to: