Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Opt Out] I Knew I should have made easier questions...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

[Opt Out] I Knew I should have made easier questions... Empty
PostSubject: [Opt Out] I Knew I should have made easier questions...   [Opt Out] I Knew I should have made easier questions... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Test Questions

. OOC .
1) How were humans birthed into existence?
Which time? The first time was due to forbidden love between Hogosha. The more recent time was because of the Watchers restoring everything.
2) What was the name of the man said to have birthed 100 children that populated the ancient world?
Gen Sai. That explains the retards I encountered!
3) What happened to the “ancient world”?
You (via the Book of Creation becoming the Book of Destruction) destroyed it. -_- & yes, I'm still bitter.
4) What are the names of all three realms?
Terra Regnum, Caelestis Regnum, Barathrum Regnum
5) How do you get from one realm to another?
Well if I knew that the other realms "existed", I would just fly. The gates to Heaven are up in the sky while the gates to hell are in the Lake in Western Forests.
6) What is your character's Soul Level (SL) based on?
Packages, techs, transformations, and tech levels.

7) Where the hell is the stamina chart? (Link)
It doesn't matter where the stamina chart is, jabroni! Flashing neon sign behind me... http://h2h.netne.net/sta_chart.html

Question 8] How do you purchase things on this site? (Hint: explain bartering by site terms)
I've got Common swords, you need common swords. You have common shoes, I need common shoes. I trade you swords for shoes.

9) What happens if you die?
Dying
If a character dies then either a new character can be made or the current character can be re-invoked somehow based on storyline. You can use your spirit to possess another member character in order to combine your EXP\TEXP with theirs, but this will be like giving your character away.

Death Process: Retain Same Character

1) Get killed.
2) Do an RP explaining how you come back.
3) Adjust your bio and storyline accordingly:
» Your character looses all memories (a memory unlocker will be needed to get them back).
» Convert your TEXP to EXP. Add that value with your Bin EXP and Augmented Experience Value (from your Soul Level). This now becomes your character post death Bin EXP.
» Delete ALL previous techs, transformations, and quest abilities.
» If you got jacked by the person who killed you, remove the stolen possessions from your bio.

Death Penalties: Create New Character
1) Get killed.
2) Create a new bio.
» Convert your old character's TEXP to EXP. Add that value with your old character's Bin EXP and Augmented Experience Value (from its Soul Level). Make this your new character's Bin EXP.

Character Conversion
If a character no longer needs to be used and a member wants to create a new character, they can deactivate their current character and use the 'Death Rules' to apply to the new character.

10) What element is strong against fire? Ice? How about Earth?
Water is strong vs. Fire
Fire is strong vs Ice
Wind is strong vs earth.

. IC .
11) What does your character remember from 21 years ago?
Not a damn thing, he wasn't even born yet anyway.
12) Briefly describe (a sentence) the world that your character is set in.
Dravac is in the Terra regnum, the physical realm.
13) What is The Dawn from your character's perspective?
A beautiful moment that he's heard about that serves as the furtherest memory that anyone has.
14) How does your character earn a living? (i.e. get things to make purchases with)
Dravac is a freelance operative that works for whatever Site or NPC Storyline organization that will hire him as negotiator, hired hand, and/or adventurer.
15) You are looking at an electric fence with a warning size (no symbol) written in ancient text from the old world that says “danger.” How do you respond?
Well, I can't read ancient text, but it depends on what's on the other side or why I'm going towards it. If I HAVE to get to the other side and can't go around the fence, then I'll just fly over it.

. Battle .
Objective 1: Your character is punched in the FACE by a Stage 2 technique (Punch!) How much damage do you take? (post your Stats, pls)
It depends on who/what punches him, whether he's wearing head armor, and where they are wearing gauntlets or some other weapon, and whether or not I saw it coming and defending against it. Dravac has Average stats, so under normal circumstances of both chars have Avg stats, and I defended, but wasn't wearing armor then it would be 2 DMG-1 DEF so 1 DMG = 25 HP

Objective 2: You punch a character with average attributes and a Stage 1 punch in the chest. He braces for the punch (Hint: 100% def stat used). How much damage does he take? (Post your stats, pls)
Dravac has Avg Stats, so it's 1 vs 1 = 0 = 5
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

[Opt Out] I Knew I should have made easier questions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Opt Out] I Knew I should have made easier questions...   [Opt Out] I Knew I should have made easier questions... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:01 pm

lol, u wish you came up w/the questions
you questions would have been MUCH gayer
i dun even kno if i can pass you at this rate
Back to top Go down

[Opt Out] I Knew I should have made easier questions...
Page 1 of 1