Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shopping for a new Blade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bran
New Recruit
New Recruit
Bran

Rep! : 0

Shopping for a new Blade Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for a new Blade   Shopping for a new Blade EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Bran walked into the borders of the city and stared around looking for the vendor. "This is where Iska told me to go to find a new blade." He walked a few more steps and kept staring around the village. He walked around for about ten minutes before finally giving in and asking a random person for where the vendor was. "Can't believe I had to ask where it was. I feel like a blind person." The vendor had been to the right of where Bran walked into the village and even had a big sign saying what it was. "Still don't get how I missed it at all." He sighed as he started to walk into the vendor and started staring at the items inside. There were a few different items there that he would have liked to have but he was on a budget and only was after one thing. A new katana to accompany his other blade. There were new techniques he wanted to train in and two katana blades were needed for them. Bran pointed out the blade he wanted that laid behind the counter that he has interest in getting. "That katana there seems to need a new owner and I seem like the perfect person to take it in. I will offer you ten items I think we could work out for it. What do you say?" Bran said as he pulled out his ten items and set them on the table.

EXP: 265, +2TEXP (250 exp, and a post in two different threads)

Actions: Barter.

Last edited by Bran on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a new Blade   Shopping for a new Blade EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Helping him to roll :3
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a new Blade   Shopping for a new Blade EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 pm

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Novice ]' :
Shopping for a new Blade BETA
Back to top Go down
Bran
New Recruit
New Recruit
Bran

Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a new Blade   Shopping for a new Blade EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:07 am

After speaking to the owner for a short time a deal was made for the weapon. Bran gave up six of his items to trade for the katana. He felt stronger somehow just by holding his new weapon. After placing the weapon on his side next to his other katana, he gathered his last four items and turned with a wave to the owner. "Nice doing business with you. Take care." He said as he walked out of the building. He couldn't help but keep touching the hilt of the new katana, like a child with a new toy that is still in the box. "My Flare-Kendo is going to only get stronger and better from here on out. Maybe one of these days I will be a better match for Iska to fight." He chuckled some at the thought of fighting his new found friend. "Even though she is the Dragon Slayer, that doesn't mean I won't still try to compare myself to her." He said to himself as he left the Village of the Earth and started his lone travel back to Rasvamaal.

EXP: 200

Total EXP at end of Thread: 4465
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a new Blade   Shopping for a new Blade Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping for a new Blade
Page 1 of 1