Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian Empty
PostSubject: The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian   The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:23 am

The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian Chris_CastielNewParty
Castiel Angelum Lucis
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Athena Lacrimae
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions:---
Theme: Embracing Destiny

The Archeologists and Castiel had further discussed the plans for what would become Abel city central. He should have discussed this with Athena but he wanted to surprise her later along the lines. This was kind of an undercover thing, which was why after they claimed the surrounding lands and got actual workers, they would restrict travel there somehow until the project was finished. It was getting dark, and he remembered that he had informed Athena that he would be back soon. Still he felt like he could check out one more area before returning home. Only 2 days had passed, almost a 3rd." You all except 1 stay here. You come with me. We're going to be heading to be heading west of here to check out those lands ". And with that said, they began walking. One of the Archeologists that stayed behind was quite worried. She didn't want him to go alone, and knew that if she was worried, then Athena who had been waiting for some time had to be worried. It was wrong for Castiel to keep Athena waiting like that, so almost immediately after Castiel left, the Archeologist made her way back north to Abel Coast to inform Athena. She was going against Direct orders but Athena was a cool figure to her, and one she respected and cared for so she had to inform her. One of the other Archeologist stopped her by grabbing onto her wrist and looked at her with a somewhat serious look. It wasn't a tight grip, but his fingers was connected quite well so that she couldn't get loose so easy." Where do you think you're going ? Castiel told us to stay here". The guy was one to follow orders, and didnt want her going out alone." I must inform Ms.Lacrimae. She must be worried, and I'll just deal with whatever Castiel have to deal out to me later". She seemed set on going, which caused the guy to sigh slightly as he released her." Damn it...I can't let you go alone, and the other dude can take care of himself". With that said, the both of them traveled the 2.5 miles north in order to reach Athena to inform her that Castiel was off in a different area than he originally said. Some time had passed since the parties split into their own direction, though through luck, the two acheologists was able to make it to the location of Athena before Castiel was able to make it to the west of Abel City Central. They both saw Athena sitting on the beach, looking to the Ocean and the horizon which gave off a Red glow indicating Noon which would become nightfall. They both presented each other in the presence of Athena and bowed slightly.

Words :: 507 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian Space

Last edited by Castiel on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian   The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:28 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Actions: ---
Athena Lacrimae

Athena turned to the archeologist that had arrived to her location and wondered what was up with them. She actually expected to see Castiel with them, but since that wasnt the case, it caused her to become more worried than she was before." What are you guys doing here ? and why aren't Castiel and the others with you ". They had heard some off things from a random traveler on their way here, hearing that the area Castiel was off to had a decent number of bandits, which would have made things quite difficult and dangerous. This explained why the expression on the Archeologists were so serious now." Mr.Lucis had went off to..." even though she was informing Athena of Castiel's location, she didnt want to reveal Castiel's plans, so she would just continue on about Castiel just exploring the area." He went off to explore a different area, but we had to inform you because on our way here, we bumped into a traveler that informed us that the area Castiel was heading to had bandits. We can't fight, and we know that you fight alongside Castiel. Originally I was coming to tell you because I thought you might be worried about him, but now we all have a reason to be worried about ". The Archeologist explained, which caused Athena's expression to become that of someone who was about to freak out." Oh no! Castiel! I got to find him. What direction did he head off in ? ". Athena asked with a worried tone. The Archeologist looked back at the direction they came from, pointed there and then motioned their arm to the right a bit, pointing to the Southwest." He went west from our previous location, so you would need to travel southwest to get to him ". With that, Athena would grab her gear along with her Katana and began making the trip to that destination. Meanwhile Castiel had finally made it to the west,a little tired from the travel but it wasn't displayed too much on the outside. He looked around and continued walking further into the territory. Everything seemed clear for a moment, but it wouldn't last. There was a few individuals in the area that noticed his appearance and began speaking amongst each other." Hey, there go some prey. He looks like he have some decent wares on him...call the guys ". Castiel wasn't aware of their presence at the moment so he just continued walking. he had no idea that this territory was claimed by another, and thugs nonetheless. " Heh heh heh...there are just 2 of them...this should be easy ". one of the thugs said to another as they got ready to ambush both Castiel and the Archeologist.

Words :: 511 Exp
Gains ::-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian   The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:48 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Attributes: STR: III [+2.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: Performs "Divine Soldier" Transformation
Athena Lacrimae

The thugs came out from their hiding spot inorder to confront Castiel in the typical thug manner instead of going through with the ambush. He turned his attention towards them and narrowed his eyes. He didn't expect anyone to be in the area, and couldn't claim land that was already in the posession of someone else." What do you think you're doing here boy ? This is the lands belonging to the infamous Helios clan. This isn't a place for people to be just wondering around you know ". Castiel paused and took in the words, which alerted him to stop and walk away. Oddly enough that was not an option for him, even though somewhere deep inside he already knew that." Was just traveling. Me and my friend will be out of your hairs ". He said as he and the Archeologist turned their backs on the bandits in attempts to move away. They laughed abit before a few more appeared to block their paths." You're not going anywhere now. We want all your stuff and then maybe we'll consider letting you leave here alive ". Castiel took that as an insult, as if they were in the place to let castiel do anything. For them to even think that caused him to laugh slightly." Im not parting with any of my things, so I guess the only way out of this is if someone have to lose their life ". Castiel didnt like the thought of it, but if He and the Archeologist ran, there was a 99% chance that the Archeologist wouldn't make it, lacking speed and maneuvering capabilities. He wasn't about to allow him to die, so the only choice was to put these thugs 6ft under if they didnt allow them to leave." It looks like we have a problem then...Boys...get him ". And with that, 4 of the bandits would dash towards them."Hey, stay close up on my back. I wont let them hurt you and will try to make this as quick as possible ". Castiel said as he brought his hand up towards the bandits and made the motion of telling them to bring it. This would indicate his tranformation, in which he became what would be known as a Divine Soldier. His physical Capabilities increased greatly, but that was just the beginning. His eyes shot towards one of the individuals as he noticed one of the thugs swing what appeared to be a blunt object at him. He motioned to the right, and used his left hand to hook back to the side of the Archeologist to pull him along with him, that way both of them would dodge the attack. In most cases people would smirk from this, but Castiel didnt because he knew that in the end he would have to put these thugs in the ground.

Words :: 504 Exp
Gains ::-

Last edited by Castiel on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian   The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:48 am

The member 'Castiel' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian ZETA
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian   The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:38 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Attributes: STR: III [+2.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: Performs "Divine Soldier" Transformation
Athena Lacrimae
Theme: Grave of Being *Boss Battle*

The guy missed, but another came at him with another object. Castiel's hair motioned upwards as if wind shot up from underneath him, and his eyes appeared as if they were extremely concentrated on each and every individual that came at him. He was going to make sure that the Archeologist wasn't harmed. He drew out his Katana and directed it towards one of the thugs who he slashed at with quite some force. The Thug was capable of evading due to the fact that Castiel wasnt really good with bladed weapons. His specialty lies in guns or what is known as Mechanical ranged weapons. There was his fist, but that would require him to leave the defensive position and leave the Archeologist unguarded. Thats something he couldnt do, so he quickly gave the Archeologist the weapon." Defend yourself with it. You may not know how to use it, so hold it out away from you. I'll" Before he could finish, another thug attacked them quickly, though he evaded and performed the same maneuver to make sure that the Archeologist was still behind him. The last time Castiel fought against these many individuals at one time, he won but had recieved a great deal of damage in the process. He was far stronger now, and was ready to get this little party going." send them to you and you just thrust forwards and impale them". Castiel motioned away from the Archeologist and towards one of the thugs. He would taunt him in a manner that would cause the thug to rush him. Immediately Castiel would shift to the side and grab the thug, throwing him in the direction that Castiel himself was coming from, and waiting for the thug was the Archeologist with the Katana out. His eyes was closed as he impaled the Thug. He repeated this process until he had killed 4 of the thugs. It caused the rest of them to become slightly scared that their men was dying and Castiel himself wasn't even being forceful. They backed up and hesitated to attack, though they came to a complete halt when a voice from the background ordered them to stop." STOP! it's quite obvious that these guys are not your ordinary people...they'll kill all of you. Heh...Im actually interested in what you can really do ". Castiel turned to the direction that the voice was coming from and remained ready for a fight." Don't worry...Im the boss of these thugs, but I hold some honor...". He was actually someone with Psionic capabilities, and knew what Castiel initially came here for." Heh...Im going to have my guys fall back, only because I want things to get even more interesting. I know your plans, and why you were here as well as what comes next...Im going to give you these lands, only because I know we will encounter each other again. When we do...Im going to kill you and then take my land back...be ready for that day ". and with that, the thugs ran away and the voice ended. Castiel looked around not sure of what happened, but one thing was sure. He had gained the lands he was seeking.

Words :: 590 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *July 21*] | Irregular Hunters Claimed Land "V8a"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian   The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian Empty

Back to top Go down

The Irregular Hunters: Divine Guardian
Page 1 of 1