Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[I7c] Rasvamaal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

[I7c] Rasvamaal Empty
PostSubject: [I7c] Rasvamaal   [I7c] Rasvamaal EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Visitor Information

.area overview:

A view of the town from the air
Note the river and the
camouflaging effects of the trees
Rasvamaal, meaning "Land of the Eclipse", is a large village just south of the Village of the Earth at the site of the pre-Dawn business, Club Hype. The ruined building is the most prominent sight in the town. Unlike many villages, Rasvamaal retained its trees instead of cutting them down, lending the villagers an advantage should they need to evacuate the city. The town is thought of as a possession of Iskra's, though due to diplomatic agreements it could be argued that the territory has three rulers. It's the economic part of an empire split into military and industrial roles.

The Flag of the
ThunderRat Nation
The land that is now Rasvamaal was inhabited since the Dawn by a large clan of electric rats who predictably refer to themselves as the ThunderRat Clan. They are extremely supportive of the settlement efforts, as the military-industrial complex of the city affords them higher protection and quality of life, but they insist on remaining a sovereign nation. Many of them can be seen working as village guides or behaving like normal urban wildlife. They speak the human language fluently, albeit with a non-standard accent. They maintain the same level of rights as any non-prostitute citizen of the village.

Kokabiel, "Star of God"
Idol worshiped by area builders
The other citizens of the area are mostly humans from a short distance northeast of the original Rasvamaal claim. Upon seeing the relative safety of living under Iskra's rule, they decided to move onto the land and construct homes. Iskra has since employed them on various projects, expanding her city while leaving them available to contract for outside work that will bring in revenue. Primary industries of the village are construction work and sex tourism. Secondary industries include goat products and wine. Several schools have been planned. One of these is a true trade school designed to enhance the already impressive legion of builders. The others, referred to among the people as "Adult Learning Centers", are designed to receive women from among conquered foes and process them into brothel workers, which form the backbone of the tourist industry in the region. The largest brothel in town, The Bone Shack, is still under construction.

The Capital Building
Seat of Economics for the Triumvirate
Former Club Hype
The Capital Building itself is a vast ruin several stories in height. The ThunderRat clan has their seat of rulership and the bulk of their population living here. Iskra lives inside as well, though there aren't many economic affairs for her to watch over. For now, it's simply the host for a few prostitutes who otherwise won't have a home until the brothels being built outside are finished. There is no justice system to speak of. The villagers police themselves with the condition that they not cause any destruction to property or frighten off any tourists. This works well, as most of the villagers are religiously compelled to be active only at night when the stars are out, and their community is close knit and experiences little crime. Any villager or tourist who causes excessive disruption is usually dragged to Iskra's palace for preparation and consumption.

.area statistics:

Amaranth
(Love Lies Bleeding)
Official Flower of Rasvamaal

Territory Name: Rasvamaal
Description: An area including the former club hype, various other ruins, and an unaffiliated population of electric rat oni.
Map Location: I7c
Claim Style: Rid the incumbent Thunder Rat Clan of an annoying and oppressive ruler, thus freeing them and procuring permission to do whatever she wanted on the land.
Area: 5000 sq. ft
Pop Density: 41
> Troops: 0
> Workers (by Types)
:: > [Path] Builders: 40
Population: 0/70

.diplomacy:
Guest Workers: 0
Workers Away: 0
Guest Troops: 0
Troops Away: 0

.buildings:
Custom Building
> [Locked] 7000 sg. ft, 7 floors
> 10 yurts (Straw, +7 pop. each [70], 500 sq. ft each [5000])

Last edited by LittleMariko on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

[I7c] Rasvamaal Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I7c] Rasvamaal   [I7c] Rasvamaal EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:28 pm

July 16: God's Fallen Star
> +10 Builders
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

[I7c] Rasvamaal Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I7c] Rasvamaal   [I7c] Rasvamaal EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Visitor Information

.area overview:

Note the river and the
Rasvamaal, meaning "Land of the Eclipse", is a large village just south of the Village of the Earth at the site of the pre-Dawn business, Club Hype. The ruined building is the most prominent sight in the town. Unlike many villages, Rasvamaal retained its trees instead of cutting them down, lending the villagers an advantage should they need to evacuate the city. The town is thought of as a possession of Iskra's, though due to diplomatic agreements it could be argued that the territory has three rulers. It's the economic part of an empire split into military and industrial roles.

The Flag of the
ThunderRat Nation
The land that is now Rasvamaal was inhabited since the Dawn by a large clan of electric rats who predictably refer to themselves as the ThunderRat Clan. They are extremely supportive of the settlement efforts, as the military-industrial complex of the city affords them higher protection and quality of life, but they insist on remaining a sovereign nation. Many of them can be seen working as village guides or behaving like normal urban wildlife. They speak the human language fluently, albeit with a non-standard accent. They maintain the same level of rights as any non-prostitute citizen of the village.

Kokabiel, "Star of God"
The other citizens of the area are mostly humans from a short distance northeast of the original Rasvamaal claim. Upon seeing the relative safety of living under Iskra's rule, they decided to move onto the land and construct homes. Iskra has since employed them on various projects, expanding her city while leaving them available to contract for outside work that will bring in revenue. Primary industries of the village are construction work and sex tourism. Secondary industries include goat products and wine. Several schools have been planned. One of these is a true trade school designed to enhance the already impressive legion of builders. The others, referred to among the people as "Adult Learning Centers", are designed to receive women from among conquered foes and process them into brothel workers, which form the backbone of the tourist industry in the region. The largest brothel in town, The Bone Shack, is still under construction.

The Capital Building
Former Club Hype
The Capital Building itself is a vast ruin several stories in height. The ThunderRat clan has their seat of rulership and the bulk of their population living here. Iskra lives inside as well, though there aren't many economic affairs for her to watch over. For now, it's simply the host for a few prostitutes who otherwise won't have a home until the brothels being built outside are finished. There is no justice system to speak of. The villagers police themselves with the condition that they not cause any destruction to property or frighten off any tourists. This works well, as most of the villagers are religiously compelled to be active only at night when the stars are out, and their community is close knit and experiences little crime. Any villager or tourist who causes excessive disruption is usually dragged to Iskra's palace for preparation and consumption.

.area statistics:

Amaranth
(Love Lies Bleeding)

Description: An area including the former club hype, various other ruins, and an unaffiliated population of electric rat oni.
Claim Style: Rid the incumbent Thunder Rat Clan of an annoying and oppressive ruler, thus freeing them and procuring permission to do whatever she wanted on the land.
Area: 0
Pop Density: 11
> Workers (by Types)
:: > Builders: 10
Population: 0

.buildings:
Custom Building
> [Locked] 7000 sg. ft, 7 floors
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

[I7c] Rasvamaal Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I7c] Rasvamaal   [I7c] Rasvamaal EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:15 pm

10 BP/Day
> 16: 10
> 17: 20
> 18: 30
> 19: 40
> 20: 50

July 21: Unseen Stars
> +30 Builders

40 BP/Day
> 21: 80
> 22: 100

July 22: Construction! Used custom yurt design that calls for 10 wall segments (straw) and 5 ceiling segments. The price of the wall segments is halved by Iskra's OBC+ mastery to 5.
This puts it at 10 BP per yurt.
I build 10 yurts of straw, which can house 7 people each, for 100 BP. This puts my population limit up to 70.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

[I7c] Rasvamaal Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I7c] Rasvamaal   [I7c] Rasvamaal EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Visitor Information

.area overview:

Note the river and the

The Flag of the
ThunderRat Nation

Kokabiel, "Star of God"

The Capital Building
Former Club Hype

.area statistics:

Amaranth
(Love Lies Bleeding)

Area: 5,000/69,696,000 sq. ft.
Pop Density: 41
> Workers (by Types)
:: > [Path] Builders: 40
Population: 0/70

.diplomacy:

.buildings:
1 Custom Building - Club Hype: 7000 sg. ft, 7 floors [Locked]
10 yurts (Straw, +7 pop. each [70], 500 sq. ft each [5000])
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

[I7c] Rasvamaal Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I7c] Rasvamaal   [I7c] Rasvamaal EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Corrections!:
( Since I understand the system better now )
Civilians: 138/232
> Workers: 41% (5 schools) 57
> Military
:: > 10% (1 temple) 14 Spirit Warriors
:: > 10% (1 barrack) 14 Human Warriors
> Beast
:: > (8 mystic altars) 16 Mystic Beasts (57% of military pop)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

[I7c] Rasvamaal Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I7c] Rasvamaal   [I7c] Rasvamaal EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Visitor Information

.area overview:

Note the river and the

The Flag of the
ThunderRat Nation
The land that is now Rasvamaal was inhabited since the Dawn by a large clan of electric rats who predictably refer to themselves as the ThunderRat Clan. They are extremely supportive of the settlement efforts, as the military-industrial complex of the city affords them higher protection and quality of life, but they insist on remaining a sovereign nation. Many of them can be seen working as village guides or behaving like normal urban wildlife. They speak the human language fluently, albeit with a non-standard accent. They maintain the same level of rights as any normal citizen of the village.

Kokabiel, "Star of God"
The other citizens of the area are mostly humans from a short distance northeast of the original Rasvamaal claim. Upon seeing the relative safety of living under Iskra's rule, they decided to move onto the land and construct homes. Iskra has since employed them on various projects, expanding her city while leaving them available to contract for outside work that will bring in revenue. Primary industries of the village are construction work and tourism. Secondary industries include goat products and wine. Several schools have been planned. One of these is a true trade school designed to enhance the already impressive legion of builders. The others, referred to among the people as "Adult Learning Centers", were designed to receive women from among conquered foes and process them into brothel workers, which was to form the backbone of the tourist industry in the region before Iskra had a change of heart. The largest brothel in town, The Bone Shack, remains a testament to her past intentions.

The Capital Building
Former Club Hype
The Capital Building itself is a vast ruin several stories in height. The ThunderRat clan has their seat of rulership and the bulk of their population living here. Iskra lives inside as well, though there aren't many economic affairs for her to watch over. The villagers police themselves with the condition that they not cause any destruction to property or frighten off any tourists. This works well, as most of the villagers are religiously compelled to be active only at night when the stars are out, and their community is close knit and experiences little crime. Any villager or tourist who causes excessive disruption is usually dragged to Iskra's palace for preparation and consumption.

.area statistics:

Amaranth
(Love Lies Bleeding)

Area: 38,600/69,696,000 sq. ft.
> Workers: 34.4% (4 schools) 48
> [Path] Workers: 40
> Military
:: > 10% (1 temple) 14 Spirit Warriors
:: > 10% (1 barrack) 14 Human Warriors
> Beast
:: > (8 mystic altars) 16 Mystic Beasts (57% of military pop)
Population: 138/232 (+40 builders)

.diplomacy:

.buildings:
1 Custom Building - Club Hype: 7000 sg. ft, 7 floors [Locked]
10 yurts (Straw, +7 pop. each [70], 500 sq. ft each [5000])
4 Trade Schools (Straw)
9 Large Houses (Straw)
1 Barracks
1 Temple
8 Kennels
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

[I7c] Rasvamaal Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I7c] Rasvamaal   [I7c] Rasvamaal EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:37 pm

September
> 15: Unseen Stars II
:: > Built 3 barracks
:: > Built 2 mystic altars
:: > 329 BP
:: > 88 BP (241)

> 16: 88 BP (153)
> 17: 88 BP (65)
> 18: 88 BP (0)

> 21: Unseen Stars III
:: > Built 10 stables
:: > (More buildings in progress)