Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sellsword 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Stepping into the tavern, I pause for a moment as I glance around the room. Noticing the newcomer the inhabitants of the tavern look to the cloaked and hooded man that had just came into the tavern, there gazes only resting on the newcomer for a brief moment before turning back to there business. Shifting my gaze to the bar I begin to move from the door, making my way across the room before I come to the bar and take a seat. Taking a seat at the bar I reach up and push the hood of my cloak back, letting it fall from my head and back over my shoulders. With the newcomer at the bar, the bartender comes over to the bar, stopping in front of the newcomer before speaking, " What can I get ya? " He asks as he eyes the half-breed. As I hear the voice of the bartender I lift my gaze to the man, thinking for a moment on his question before speaking, " Just a glass of water. " I answer before turning my gaze from the bartender and glancing around. " Alright. " The bartender says before turning away from the newcomer at the bar. Turning away the bartender grabs a glass and fills it with some water before turning back to the newcomer and setting the glass of water in front of him, " Anything else? " he inures as he looks at the newcomer.

EXP: 249 | 249
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Roll
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Roll' : 8
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:27 am

With the question posed to me once again, I look at the bartender for a brief moment before shaking my head faintly before finally turning my attention to the glass he had set on the bar in front of me. With a nod the bartender turns and walks away. Reaching out I take hold of the glass and lit it from the bar and bring it to my lips before taking a drink from the water. After taking a drink of water I set the glass back down before I begin to turn from the bar and glance around the room. After taking a moment to glance around the room I spin back around to face the bar, my attention going back to the glass of water as I inhale deeply and hold it for a moment before finally letting it out as I exhale. With my attention set upon my glass of water I begin to simply sit at the bar and listen to everything around me. It only takes a few moments of simply listening until I finally begin to catch wind of what I was looking for. Off to the left side of me I begin to hear two talk about a bounty on someones head that hasn't been collected yet.

EXP: 214 | 463
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:27 am

'10 Roll' : 10
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Hearing the chatter from my left I lift my glass and take a sip of water as I continue to listen to the men sitting close to me as they speak in a hushed tone about the bounty. " I heard he killed the last few bounty hunters that came after him. " One of the men says to the other before taking a sip of his drink, " Yeah, I heard that too and he isn't normal. " The other man says before falling silent. As I listen I taken in what they are saying and thinking upon it as I flag down the bartender. Seeing the newcomer waving him down the bartender moves over to him, " Need a refill? " He asks the half-breed. Looking at the bartender I glance down at my glass for a brief moment before lifting my gaze back up to him, " Some dried met and bread will do. " I answer the bartender. " Alright. " The bartender says with a nod before he turns and walks off to fetch the food for the half-breed. I watch the bartender for a brief moment before shifting my gaze back to my glass of water as I listen to the two men continue talking.

EXP: 211 | 674
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:35 pm

The two men continue to speak between themselves about the bounty on the man named Gillis, unaware that the man sitting close to them was spying on there conversation. After a few moments of being away, the bartender finally comes back, setting the plate of food the half-breed had requested down in front of him, " There anything else I can get you? " the bartender asks as he looks at the half-breed. Noticing the bartender on return I glance to him for a moment as I take another sip of water before setting the cup down as the bartender comes to set the plate on the bar in front of me. Thinking upon the bartenders question, I glance down at the food for a moment before lifting my gaze back up to the male as I begin to speak, " Could you tell me what you know about the bounty on Gillis. " I ask the bartender as I look at him, having heard the men speak his name while listening to him. At fist the bartender remains silent as he looks at the half-breed but after a moment he leans into the bar some, leaning closer to the half-breed before he begins to speak, " Aye, I've heard the rumors of him. " The bartender says as he eyes the half-breed.

EXP: 231 | 905
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:35 pm

'10 Roll' : 5
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:28 pm

As the bartender falls silent a light frown takes from on my face since he was not continuing to speak with the information I sought. Since he held his silence and refused to continue speaking I reach into my satchel and pull out a few items before setting them on the bar as payment for the food and enough for the information he may have. When the items are placed on the bar before him, the bartender looks down at them for a moment before reaching out and picking them up from the bar then moving them into his side pocket. After putting the items away the bartender begins to speak again, " I hear he takes refuge in the desert not to far from the village. " The bartender says as he eyes the half-breed. Once I had given the bartender the items I turn my attention to the food he had brought me and pick up a piece of the dried meat and take a bite of it as I begin to listen to him when he begins to speak. As I chew up the bit of meat I think over what he had just said, giving a faint nod to the information he had given me.

EXP: 209 | 1114
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:28 pm

'10 Roll' : 8
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Once he finished speaking the bartender gives a faint nod to the half-breed, " There anything else you need? " He asks the half-breed. Chewing on the bit of meat, I shake my head as he inquires about my need to know anything else, " No. That's all. " I say before turning my full attention to the food he had brought me. With an answer from the half-breed the bartender gives a faint nod before turning and making his way from the half-breed to tend to other business. I glance to the bartender for a brief moment as he moves away from me. Shifting my attention back to the food before me, I tear off a bit of bread and a bit of the meat before slipping them both in my mouth and begin chewing the two up. Falling silent I begin to dwell on the information I had gathered as I begin to enjoy the meal the bartender had brought me. While enjoying my food I listen to the two men sitting next to me as they continue chattering about the bounty that I plan on going after. As I listen to them I gather that the two seem to be men that had plans to go after the bounty as well, though something like that may be a problem to me since I want the bounty for myself...

EXP: 233 | 1347
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:46 pm

'10 Roll' : 7
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:51 pm

With this in mind I decide to take action to prevent these men from beating me to the bounty and taking what reward would be mine. Turning my attention from my meal I look to the two men sitting not far from me, the ones I had been listening in on while they talked about the bounty I now plan to go after. " Excuse me, I couldn't help but hear that you are going after Gillis and the bounty placed upon his head. " I say as I look at the men. Upon hearing the voice of the half-breed as he speaks to them, the two men look to the half-breed, remaining silent for a moment as he brings up the topic they had been speaking about. " It isn't polite to listen in on someone's conversation and butt in uninvited. " One of the men says as he looks at the half-breed. The other man holds his silence as he looks at the half-breed. I give a faint nod to what the man had said about me listening in and then butting in, " Indeed and I apologize for such action. It's just I thought perhaps we could join forces and go after this Gillis together. " I say as I look at the men. The man that spoke up before speaks once again, " And why should we let someone we don't know join us? Why shouldn't we just do it on our own? We will get more of a reward that way. " The man asks as he looks at the half-breed. I listen to the man and as he finishes I give a faint nod, " If that is what you want to do then so be it. Though what if you aren't able to handle this man on your own? There's no telling how strong he is. I am simply offering my aid for a portion of the reward offered. " I say before turning my attention back to my meal.

EXP: 337 | 1684
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:39 pm

After listening to what the half-breed has to say the two men turn there attention from him and begin to talk between each other again. After speaking my mind I go back to enjoying my meal as I wait for a response from the men, though should they not accept I knew I would have to make haste and head out after this bounty and if it came to it I would need to take the lives of these two men. After taking time to talk between each other the two men finally shift there gaze back to the half-breed, having came to a decision on the matter. " After discussing it with my friend here we have came to the conclusion that you may join us on this mission. " The man says as he looks at the half-breed. When I hear the man begin to speak again, I glance to him as I hear his answer and as he finishes I give a faint nod as I finish up with my food, " I see. You made a wise decision. " I say as I turn my attention to the two men. The two men look at each other after hearing the half-breeds comment before the man that spoke before turns his attention back to the half-breed, " When can you be ready? " He asks as he looks at the half-breed. With my attention still on the two men I smile faintly as he asks me when I can be ready, " If you two are ready we can go now. " I say in response to the man's question. After hearing the half-breeds answer the man looks back to his friend and after a moment they decide they are ready, " Alright, lets go. " The man says before the two of them raise from the bar. With the decision to head out now made I slowly raise from my seat as well and look to the men for a brief moment before I turn my attention away from them and head for the door to the inn. The two men follow after the half-breed as he heads for the door to the inn. Once the group had left the inn they begin there trek from the village and into the desert heading to where they had heard the person they are seeking resides. The trek through the desert didn't take long for the group before they draw upon the area where the man they are looking for resides, a small camp under the shade of some rocks jutting from the desert sands. Having arrived at there destination the three draw closer to the encampment, keeping hidden away out of sight so the target wouldn't spot them. While the mercenaries sat up around the camp, something was happening in the camp, the sounds of female screams echoed across the way as the man they had come here to kill ravages a female. As I listen to the sounds coming from the camp I give the other two men the signal to move around the camp and spread out before I begin to move, making my way around the camp. After getting into position I decide to take action first and burst from my cover, dashing towards the man as I grip the hilt of my kukri and pull it from its sheathe. Unfortunately the man couldn't hear anything over the screams of his victim so he continues enjoying himself. Seeing the half-breed begin to move the other mercenaries with him take action and begin advancing on the man. Coming upon the man I swing out with my foot, smashing it into his side and knocking him from the female on the ground and across the dirt. The man remains oblivious to the danger until it is upon him and striking him in the side. Unable to react to the attack the man is knocked from atop the female and sent skidding and rolling across the ground before he comes to a stop on the ground holding his side as he groans in pain while coughing. The two mercenaries with the half-breed move upon the man where he comes to rest, bearing down upon the man with there blades they swiftly deliver an end to the mans life before he can recover from the blow dealt him by the half-breed and try to fight back against them. After kicking the man across the ground, I glance down at the female as she scrambles to cover up and try to escape. " The village is that way. " I say to the female as I point towards the village. After giving her instruction to where the village is I turn my attention to the other mercenaries and the man we had come here after. With my attention on the mercenaries and target I move over to them and look down at the body before giving a faint nod " Lets get the body back and collect our reward. " I say to the men. The two men in agreement with the half-breed pick up the body of the man they came here for and begin to move. I begin to follow after the two men as they head back to the village. With body in toe I head back to the village with the men and present the body before collecting my reward and then head on my way.

EXP: 917 | 2601
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sellsword 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sellsword 2   Sellsword 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sellsword 2
Page 1 of 1