Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... *

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Rep! : 2

Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... * Empty
PostSubject: Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... *   Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... * EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:11 am

Walking back was a bit of a pain in the ass. Flying is so much faster. But I'm not going to be a cunt and fly when he can't. I don't think I could fly with him. That's a bit hard. I can manage some of the kids in the clan, but I haven't tried an adult. I don't know if I could even lift in the air with the weight. But I let it go and just walk, humming softly as we walk. I point things out as we move along. Mainly the different farmlands and the names of the things we grow. The land is fertile in this land. Mother likes to grow things. I don't know what it is.. But she seems to help things grow.

The clan house would come into view after a some time walking. I pause and look at him, smiling. "Welcome to the main house of the Chouchou Clan," I say and then begin moving toward the house I was raised in. I wonder if mother will be back soon.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... *   Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... * EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:27 am

So far things were going good with meeting the young lady and as things turned out, I felt she’d be a pretty fun girl to hang out with. The kiss had taken my mind off of the worries of before, be it the clan members who might attack me out of jealousy or other things like that. Currently I was in a mode of no worries. As my tour guide pointed things out to me, I would glance in their direction and memorize the path between our residencies in case I needed to pop up around here for any reason. It was pretty impressive that they had their own farmlands and all, but from a village or clan stand point, I figured things like that were basic and necessary. When the clan house is announced during a pause in walking, I would nod and say, “ah, so this is the place. Nice.” I would resume moving towards the house asking, “how many people do you think are in your clan?”

Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... *   Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... * EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 pm

I wonder what he thinks of my home. We have been settled here for a long time. Ever since I was born I believe. Mother settled here when father left. My eyes flick to the left and I see a couple of scouts heading out. I lift my hand and wave. They return the gesture and I can see them looking to Jyn'Rai. But they do not raise an alarm. If I have brought a person close its because I trust them enough.

I smile as he speaks and look at him. "Thank you. I'm glad you think so," I say then tilt my head at his question. I think for a moment then hold up my hand, showing him all my fingers. "We have this many full sets of hand counts," I explain, bringing up my other hand. This is how we counted things. We have fifty all together at this moment. But within the next year we would add in another hand of new babies.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... *   Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... * EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:43 pm

As I stayed in this area, I could see that they did have a good amount of organization to them; when the scouts moved out, I wondered what exactly they were scouting for and if this were an area where bandits appeared from time to time. I knew my questions would be answered in due time, as for my currently ones, I listened to her answers. “Babies,” I reflect, “I guess that does add to the fertility of this region of Rockland.” Judging by her figure it seemed to be a given that she hadn’t yet given birth. Fifty was a pretty good number, I supposed that most clans around here would be in the double dozen numbers since people became a liability at some point. I inquire, “to be able to take care of so many people and have them work together like this… the leader of your clan… or rather your mother, must be a very impressive person.” I already had the mental image of a wise elder whom everyone respected and who acted stiff with traditions that ultimately looked over the well being of those whom it were her duty to watch over.

209 / 385
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... *   Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... * EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:56 pm

I nod as he mentions babies. Yes. Many of the tied women had babies. My mother was against forced sex. One man had been made an example of many years ago and no one wanted to share his fate. Mother could be frightening at times. It was like she became this other person that I did not know. Our clan has been together for some time and they look to my mother for guidance. Her way of doing things is what has helped us. While I do disapprove of her running about nearly nude, she believes we all need our freedoms.

I blink as he speaks of my mother and then have to hold my sides as I burst out laughing. I take a moment to calm. "If you mean impressive by refering to her breasts.. Then maybe," I say in an amused tone. I begin moving toward the clan house. "My mother... Is wise. But she has a charm also that keeps the clan together."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... *   Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... * EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:05 pm

I blink paused for a moment. “Her breasts?...” would come in a questioning tone. I wondered if they were massive or mountainous… or even greater than her daughters. It was then that I realized something; there was no way the daughter could be larger than the daughter, so if the daughter was already this large that meant that there was something glorious in my visual future if I were to meet the mother. I continue to follow the young lady that seemed to be leading me to the promise land with a happy grin on my face. Two beautiful visual feasts in one day; that was great. The illustration of the old and wise elder had been shot and replaced with expectations of a milf. Attempting to speak casually I would comment, “ah, that’s pretty good then. I guess unity is a good thing. Any clans around here try to rival you or make trouble?”

170 / 555

Edit: Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... *   Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... * Empty

Back to top Go down

Clothing is overrated..So are personal boundries... *
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Medius :: Medius (Archived)-
Jump to: