Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suiting up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Suiting up Empty
PostSubject: Suiting up   Suiting up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Suiting up Chris_CastielPosting3
Castiel Angelum Lucis
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: Average [+0.0]
Theme: Cross of Fate

Things had gotten quite unique the past few days though this wasn't even the beginning for the crazy stuff that both Athena and Castiel would go through. Things seemed quite out of hand when Vera got hurt, and when they encountered that Warrior, but eventually things began to calm down as Both Party members was taking a break ways north of Medius. It was a small place, and seemed quite safe to be in at the moment. The two of them had heard of some rumors going around, and it was something that someone like himself just couldn't ignore. Athena of course was brought along, and with them were 10 other individuals who decided to follow them on their adventures. It was strange but these 10 individuals had their uses, helping the party get better understandings of the old world, more so the relics that existed in it. Due to these rumors, Castiel had made the decision to lend his assistance, as well as gear up for the travels that it would require. Both Athena and Castiel was at the shop, speaking to seller, selecting things that they may need." We're going to need Armor, that goes for Head and Torso. Im confident you could withstand punishment, but its good to always have something...You'll also need weapons, possibly 3, though that'll be quite abit.". Castiel nodded in agreement, looking at the stuff and selecting." I'll take the bullet proof vest, Metal helm, Knife, Leather Padding ". Athena looked at the items he listed at that moment and turned to him with an odd look." Those items will make you look good, except the Helm...it kind of throws everything off, make you look like some kind of dork don't you agree ?". The last part was directed at the seller, and the seller nodded with a smile liking the connecting that these two had." Yes I do, but Protection over looking like a dork anytime of the day I say ". Both Castiel and Athena agreed with the words of the seller." Now dont go overboard now with the weapons, or you'll really look retarded ". Athena couldn't help but joke with Castiel in that manner, in which Castiel looked to her with narrowed eyes in an expression that would make the seller laugh slightly." So not cool Athena ". His attention went back to the gear as he continued his selections." and 2 Katanas ". Athena looked at him weird, not realizing she would be in confrontation." Its good first hand experience. You'll be back up though so I dont want you doing anything just incase I need you alright ? ". and with that, Athena would nodd. Castiel put up the items he was offering for the trade. The Seller thought for a second before doing anything.

B.P.Vest / Rare
Metal Helm / Rare
Leather Padding / Uncommon
Katana x2/ Common

Words :: 536 Exp
Gains ::
1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Suiting up Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Suiting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suiting up   Suiting up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 pm

^Barter Honed
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

Suiting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suiting up   Suiting up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 pm

The member 'Castiel' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Honed ]' :
Suiting up ZETA
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Suiting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suiting up   Suiting up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Suiting up Chris_CastielPosting3
Castiel Angelum Lucis
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: Average [+0.0]
Theme: Cross of Fate

It would appear that this seller really loved the connection between these two individuals, and it was also enough to make the person laugh a bit. It was clear that the two was getting ready to go into a very situation to be loading up on this kind of equipment. It wouldn't do the person in good conscious to not give such great individuals a grand discount, making any items they had to offer worth 50% more than they usually did." Hmmm...I like you two alot, and it's apparent that you two are preparing to fight... so I'll do you a favor. I'll give you these items, and add value to the worth of your items by 50% alright ? " Castiel heard this and his eyes widened slightly and a smirk appeared on his face." Thank you very much. I thought that maybe it was my ". and before Castiel could say it, Athena placed her hand over his mouth as she knew what he was going to say." Ah!...just thank you will suffice Cas ". Castiel nodded and moved his face from her hand before digging into the items they had at the moment. With this, their very common items now had the worth of 3, so he took some out. They then traded and when the transaction was over, Castiel and Athena was on their way with their things.

B.P.Vest / Rare
Metal Helm / Rare
Leather Padding / Uncommon
Katana x2/ Common
Total Value: 145

For

49 Very Common Items
Total Value: 144

Words :: 242 Exp
Gains ::
Suiting up Athena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suiting up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suiting up   Suiting up Empty

Back to top Go down

Suiting up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Medius :: Medius (Archived)-
Jump to: