Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flower Child *

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Rep! : 2

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:04 pm

"Mother! Clothes!"

I can feel my eye twitch as I hear her just laughing happily and I see her flying off half dressed to her garden. I swear that woman doesn't care who sees her body. I sigh softly and brush my hair back from my face. But then mother has seemed off lately. I wonder if she is waiting for father again. She only gets likes this once a year. I just let her be then. She is different. Just like me. I know I'm not like alot of others. For one.. I can travel by air. I sigh again and lift into the air, twirling up till I can look over alot of the Rockland. I see a couple of our Clan walking and I wave to them. They wave in return then go to continue the daily chores. I look over my shoulder toward mother's garden but then fly in the opposite direction. I'm not in the mood to try and talk her into not running around half naked. Sometimes I wonder who is the mother and who is the child.

I soar quietly and touch down after a bit of time, landing in an open area near a home. I flop down on the ground and lay back, just staring up at the sky. I wonder sometimes... What was my father like? Mother was fond of him at least but never thought to go with him or to hinder him into staying with us. I close my eyes for a moment, blocking out the site of the floating pieces of land above.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 pm

My body dashes through an opening between light woods in the grass fields of Rockland in Northern Medius. The run in was in ninja style, arms back body leaning forwards. A mask covered the bottom portion of my face with devil horns on top of my head. Not really shinobi like, I would be in bartered clothing consisting of khaki cargo sorts and a white tee shirt with twin katana resting on either side of my waist. Internally Jyn’Rai would be humming a tune similar to “momma’s little baby loves shortening bread” which would play annoyingly in the background as the current persona, one such Battousai, was currently holding the form of their host body as he looked for hunting grounds within this portion of Rockland. For the moment, the internal persona would be ignored as best as possible.

Though there were grand structures littered about this region, there were also meadows, orchids and fields that seemed to be ripe with life, both plant and animal. Fate would have brought us to this area after a failed village commissioned task to rescue a princess. All seemed to go according to plan, save for the man eating plant and the explosion that left the adventurers that I had been bunking with at a loss for the objective that was not to be found. Still, we had gotten a house, or rather mansion, out of the deal; the former residence, referred to as lair, of the creatures that infested it before our arrival.

While running, my attention would be to my surroundings, which would explain why seeing something that had floated down from the sky would immediately catch my attention. Pausing for a moment, I would look forwards and wonder who this person was. Internally, since it was a female, Jyn’Rai would already be interested with a ‘ho ho! What do we have here.’ With an outward tsk, I would deny that persona’s request to come out into the open. Standing from my crouched position, my arms cross at my chest as I speak outwardly to the female asking, “are you of a nearby clan?”

Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 pm

A voice stirs me from my rest. I slid my eyes back open and then lean up on my elbows, remaining on the ground. I turn my head and peer toward the voice, arching a brow. Odd lookng guy. Though I can't say much. A pair of loose jeans and a tanktop, my sword on my hip on a rope so its laying on the ground beside me. I only use it against wild animals.

"Yea. And you don't look like you are. I'm from the Chouchou Clan. My mother is leader. Who are you?" I finish my answer with a question and get to my feet in a lazily manner, brushing grass from my clothing, a yawn escaping. I turn toward him and rest a hand on my hip and just wait for him to answer, head canted to the side allowing my hair to slip over my shoulder.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:04 pm

The eyes visible above the mask narrow as my gaze remains on her. She seemed straight and to the point; that would make it so that I should be able to communicate well with her. I didn’t get along with fluffy women too much, which is why I rarely spoke when in the presence of the opposite sex. Of course, the tank top would be noticed by Jyn’Rai as he begs internally for a tag. ‘Look at those curves,’ comes the internal rationale while she speaks, ‘…I mean, let me handle talking, you’re not comfortable around girls anyway. Don’t forget who the social butterfly is.’ I would answer him internally with one word: ‘letch.’ He would complain that was a little harsh, but beyond that, he would be ignored. Unlike him, I wouldn’t be interested in her curvaceous body and large boobs; to me, they seemed as if they would get in the way of fighting. My mouth would move beneath the black mask as I answer her back, “Battousai… a traveler who has acquired a settlement in this area.” In a way me and our group would be her new neighbors, so it would be best to understand this clan, assumed to be of all women. I would inquire, “is your clan peaceful or hostile” getting to my point of interest. I saw the sword on her, but wondered how good she was with it.

253 / 683
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:18 pm

I watch him silently. What an odd man he was. His clothing has me interested though. I kind of want to touch and tug on it a bit. I wonder what he would want to trade for those pants of his. I have always liked seeing new types of clothing. While my mother would rather run about in the nude. My eye nearly twitches as I think of her. I blink as he speaks, bringing me away from thoughts of bartering him for his pants. Battousai? Not a bad name to have. Again.. Interesting like his clothing.

I tilt my head the other way and smile as he asks of the Clan. Well. Well. Well. Looks like we don't have an idiot for a new landmate. My smile widens and I laugh softly, completely relaxed. "My mother is of the peaceful sort till you try and mess with any under our protection. Then she tends to erase people.." I answer and brush my hair back over my shoulder, moving toward him. "I'm Senna, by the way. Its a pleasure to meet you, Battousai. Welcome to the one of the more fertile places of Rockland."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:55 pm

By this time Jyn’Rai was softly complaining in sorrow in a corner of my soul. With her words, I would have my answer. It seemed the clan was larger than I would have anticipated if they had lesser clans under their protection; that would make the girl in front of me something of a princess. It was an interesting piece of information to know along with her name. Since none of my party was hostile, it seemed as if we could coexist with one another well; that was a relief as this scouting mission would at least be a bit of success in that facet. To the welcoming words, I would simply not and return, “likewise.” With that, I had no further questions for her, so it obviously would mean that it was time for me to take my leave. With a nod of my head, I would be polite before speaking, “well then, I shall take my leave.” With that, a flash of light would emit and with that, I would be gone; not too far but still far enough to be out of the direct vicinity.

Internally Jyn’Rai would be complaining about me not switching places with him. I would remind him that we weren’t supposed to casually do that in front of people and he points out that we weren’t in front of people anymore. A persona back and forth would occur to the point where I would finally get tired of his bitching. Stopping in a small grove of trees, I would give a sigh and negotiate three more hours of manifestation for training tonight. Jyn’Rai would promptly agree and thus the persona shift would occur.

A radiant light glows about my form as my hair shortens and my muscle mass grows a little more and I obtain the form of Jyn’Rai. My eyes opening to be a little less red, my hands would remove the mask that had been around my face, stuffing it in my pocket. Looking down I would be in the same clothing and get up, but my frame and features would be notably different, as if Battousai and I did something gay like dress alike. Now in my right mind to properly speak to a female, I would turn around looking in the direction that I had come. “Shit… I hope she’s still there…” I’d murmur before making way in that direction.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 425 / 1108
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:11 pm

One word and then its goodbye. Poof. I blink slowly. That was a bit rude. I shrug. Oh well. I'll be able to find him if I wish. Not too many houses out this way. He must not be use to socialize. THough I'm one to talk. I tend to just ignore people alot of the time. Well.. Except mother. Even if we seem to bicker. She is my best friend. I can go to her for anything and not fear her passing an instant judgement. I blow a strand of hair from my face and cross my arms under my breasts. Well then. Now I'm bored. Battousai had been the most exciting thing to happen today. Its a bit sad really. But we are a peaceful Clan for the most part. Mother believes we should always try and barter to keep things civil instead of fighting. I uncross my arms and rest my hand around the hilt of my blade. I peer up at the sky, frowning. What is our purpose? Why are we here in this land? The questions are a constant and I shake my head, shoulders slumping a bit. I don't know if we will ever find out. Even if my mother is a determined little nudist.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 pm

After backtracking the path that Battousai had taken, I come out to see that the girl from before was still there. A grin comes to my lips as I thank my luck that had overcome the oppressive murderous persona that shared this host with me. ‘Arms under the chest’ was a good look; it had to be a staple among alluring yet casual female poses. Thinking on how I should play this, I come upon a game plan and come into the area where Senna was, speaking as to make my presence known, “excuse me.” I would wait for her to turn before inquiring, “have you seen a skinny guy in a mask come through here. Devil horns on his head, very antisocial, wearing the same thing I am?” Oh yeah, then there was the same color hair, almost as if I were in a tribe of similar dressing albinos. Still, I would stick to this as at least a conversation opener; she looked too cute to simply allow to stand here idly. She looked bored, so I wondered if I would be able to solve that for her. Internally Battousai would tell me that I had one hour, but now that I was out, I could thorough ignore him, pushing him to the back of my mind. She was at the forefront for the moment.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 233 / 1341
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:33 pm

I stiffen as a voice suddenly echoes around me. I turn slightly, eyes slightly widened. Well that scared the crap out of me a bit. I blink. What in the hell? He was dressed like Battousai. He then asks me about seeing someone and describes the man he is dressed like. Oh. He must be of the same clan. Interesting. Looks like my day has gotten better once again. I smile pleasantly. "He poofed away just a moment ago. No clue which way he went, I'm afraid. Sorry," I reply, observing him. Maybe they are brothers? They look quite a bit alike. I take a step close and offer him both my hands, palm up, in greeting. "I'm Senna. I welcome you and your clan to this place. I hope we live in peace," I say, having been a bit shocked before and didn't greet Battousai properly. Mother would kick me in the backside for that. Even if she likes to run around naked, she loves her greeting traditions.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:44 pm

A social smile takes to my lips as she seems pleasant enough to speak with. My right hand reaches to the back of my neck and I scratch it earnestly as I apologize, “Heh, that sounds like him. Sorry for him if he was rude, he’s not that good with people.” As she steps forward, I would take her hand in mine and counter greet, “Senna, eh? That’s a pretty name. I’m Jyn’Rai, yeah, we just move in recently over in that direction.” I would release her hand and thumb over my shoulder towards the east… or west… or wherever, it didn’t really matter, “but thanks for the welcome. I guess we’re neighbors now?” Already knowing that her mother led the clan, I would ask again, “so I see you got a sword there; you must be a scout for your clan or something like that?” For the moment I would be content; casually talking to pretty ladies was always more fun then running around, scouting and killing things. Also, Battousai had left out something, if we were so close to another clan, we would have to develop a good relationship with them… so technically I was acting as a diplomat at the current moment; go me.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 223 / 1564
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:54 pm

He takes my hand and I'm glad he accepted my peaceful greeting. See. I can be polite when I wish to be. But then I don't have mother as a witness. Damn. Would have loved to rub her face in it. She always says I'm so unfriendly looking to new people. But then I'm not half naked like her. I swear all the new people just stare at her and want to lay with her more than talk of peace. But I've not seen her lay with any of them. She is quite picky.

"Jyn'Rai. Its a nice name," I say, testing out his name. I then peer in the direction he points. Well. Now I have a better direction to travel if I want to peek at this new clan. His question surprises me and I look down at my blade and then shrug, flicking my gaze back to him. "Kind of. I'm not one of the main patrol though. I scout for... Artifacts for my mother to study. The men say I shouldn't be one of the main fighters since I'm the leader's daughter or some crap.."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Cool, so she approved my name; it sounded pretty nice coming from her lips. When she touches on the artifacts and the fact that her mom is a researcher, my pleasant visage lightens a bit as I comment, “that’s interesting you mention that.” Motioning to myself, I would admit, “I’m an adventurer… as well as a traveler among many things.” Deciding not to digress, I continue, “but I find relics of the old world around all the time in my expeditions.” Moving back to her words, I would state, “but the daughter of a leader… yeah I could see how that would make some people nervous about having you on the front lines.” So they did have men in their group; and they were led by a woman. In my mind, I thought of that almost as equivalent as the rule of Mare Maris. Maybe it was a trend of this world with organized clans to have women leading them? I would continue, “so I take it you’re a pretty good fighter to be able to force them to give you your freedom like that. Good stuff.” Moving a question to her, I would ask, “so have you found anything really interesting so far in your scouting?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 221 / 1785
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:21 pm

My eyes widen with excitement at his words of being an explorer also. I find myself smiling so easily and even giving a small laugh. I find I can socialize with him quite easily. Its nice to have someone to speak with who looks close to my age. I shrug a bit though when he mentions my fighting. I'm okay. Mother is a bit more amazing. She is the one who created the sword style we fight with.

"Nothing too big. I only started recently. I'm hoping to travel closer to the middle of Medius. I hear there are amazing things there. But.. Its dangerous. Even for me," I stop and shrug, peering at him. "My mother will probably wish to have a feast with your clan to strengthen a bond between all of us. Who is your clan leader?"

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Things were going pretty well in the conversation until she asks who the leader was. That was complicated since we weren’t really a clan. There was myself, Eri, Yuki, and Little Hunter… not really much of a clan but more like some twisted version of the Real World Rockland. I rationalized in my head that Eri followed me in our traveling, Yuki was Battousai disciple and there was no way I would ever let Little Hunter have an older brother position over me, so by process of elimination, that would make me the leader by default. “Eh…” I would say in answering, “as it would turn out, I’m the currently leader. We’re not really that big, just the…” I start to say four of us, but if Battousai is added in there, then it would be more than four. I leave out numbers as I continue, “few of us who live there after the commission we had.” I hadn’t really gone into detail about that. Changing the subject, I would mention, “but that would be something good for the future.” Touching on the fact that she mentioned traveling, I would transition, “I’ve actually traveled from Mare Maris to the Southern Desert regions. I’m an amateur map maker of sorts. If you ever want to know about a certain place, just let me know.”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 246 / 2031
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:42 pm

I tilt my head curiously as my question seems to stump him. They must not be too established then. Which is not a bad thing. Means my mother will probably offer then help. She's kind like that. But she does it for a reason. She expects people to then be our allies. Finally he answers and my eyes widen slightly before I laugh. He is kind of cute. But then he is changing the subject and I perk at the mention of a map. They are so rare.

"Well. First. Might want to watch about mentioning that your the leader to my mother. She'll try and get you to be my husband since we are close in age. And second.. I would love to see your maps. They are rare in these parts. Your skill could be traded here."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:51 pm

“I’ll be sure to mention it then,” I flirt just at the mention of being betrothed. As if that would be a bad thing for me. Of course Jin would probably not like it since he was supposed to marry Meloli at some point in time, but I could worry about all that other stuff later. Life was complicated when you were four different people at once. Moving onto the maps, I would mention, “but yeah, I’ll show them to you some time. I don’t have my stuff with me since everything is at the mansion. I generally memorize locations as I go since I’m so used to traveling.” Since we were just kind of standing here, I would ask, “you want to show me where your place is… you know, just in case I have to come over to borrow a pale of water or something?” In thinking about it, it was probably not a good idea to flirt with the daughter of a clan’s leader; no doubt the men in her clan would probably want her… I mean, look at her… and aside from that, they’re probably all insanely over protective of her.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 201 / 2232
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:06 pm

I give him a half hearted glare when he flirts. My mother wants me to find a nice guy to settle down a bit with. I think she just wants me to get laid. She says being untouched is a pain in the ass and should be taken care of the moment I find a man worthy. I nod as he agrees to show them to me another time. But then he is asking to be shown the Clan house. We have a couple of places, but I can show him the main house for now. I nod, smiling a bit.

"Come on then," I say and automatically float into the air. I then halt and turn upside down and peer at him. "Can you fly?" I ask. "Not alot of people in the clan can. Would be interesting if you could. Might make it so I want to have you as a husband without mother pushing for it." the last part said in a tease.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Fuck! Another flyer. This whole flying thing was starting to become an issue. First the people at the commissioned job beat me to the mansion that way, then Yuki brought it up in his odd manner of teasing and now she was saying it could get me laid. If ever there was a time I needed to magically learn how to fly, like in a shonen jump or something, it would be now. Though I flexed my tummy and wiggled my toes secretly, nothing happened. Of course, I couldn’t fly, I was a normal human after all. Looking at her peering at me, I chuckle lightly and comment, “it’s not that I can’t fly… I just prefer to walk.” The comment was just to buy a little time. Thinking through my various personas, I ask Battousai if he could fly; the answer was a swift no. There was no use in talking to Jin; he couldn’t do anything on his own, which was one of the main reasons we were all here. That left Jyneil. Jyneil! Out of all of us, she was the best at magic, so obviously she could fly. But shit… I already knew how the conversation would go: ‘Jyneil!’ ‘What?’ ‘Can you make me fly?’ ‘Yes, but not to impress a girl.’ ‘Damnit woman! Work with me here!’ ‘What’s in it for me?’ So that meant it would probably take longer for me to get her to make me fly than it would be to simply follow her to her place. Deciding to forfeit any internal battle with myself, I would motion, “but feel free to lead the way, Princess Senna.”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 286 / 2518
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 pm

I nearly smirk. The way he is looking at me tells me he can't fly. Other flyers tend to just float up in the air to join me. I right myself and land in front of him and cover my mouth as I laugh as his words. I calm and then lower my hand, smiling at him. "So. You can't fly," I start, feeling a bit impish. He says for me to lead the way and calls me Princess. How cute. I step closer to him. And he didn't stop me I would lean up and press a kiss to his lips for a moment then draw back.

"You are pretty cute. Let's go, Jyn'rai," I purr and saunter away from him, knowing how to use the lush curves of my body against the male sex.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 pm

The kiss does catch me off guard. Of course I wouldn’t do anything to stop it; rather I would enjoy it for whatever length of time it lasted. After she drew back, my visage would be slightly surprised but a smirk would come with the compliment and I would nod, “um… okay.” Immediately alarms rose from Battousai and Jyneil saying that it was a trap of some type. Beautiful girl, kisses me and tells me I’m cute before leading me back to her den? Trap? Nah! My gaze would follow the curves as I would have successfully shifted the thought processes from my primary head to the secondary one about a meter or so lower. Since she was leading, I quickly followed suit to follow; it was good being a diplomat… still, I should probably refer to our group as some sort of clan. I would just need a name or something to call us… something like the Jyn’Rai Alliance.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 174 / 2692 (UYB)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flower Child * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Child *   Flower Child * Empty

Back to top Go down

Flower Child *
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Medius :: Medius (Archived)-
Jump to: