Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leading to A Bad Report *

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Leading to A Bad Report * Empty
PostSubject: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:49 pm

As things would turn out, we would have acquired basically a ‘home base’ by now after the failed quest. On top of that, within my first day of being there, I managed to reunite with two people of my past, a stranger from who seemed to know Little Hunter as well as a female warrior who I found battered and wounded in the woods. All of this had occurred and I still hadn’t had a chance to go to the village that originally gave the bounty to tell them the plight of their princess. It would be annoying if they started coming around and looking for her here, so it seemed a necessary precaution for me.

The time of day would be approaching the evening with the morning and afternoon fun having come to an end. At the moment I would be resting my arms on the guardrail overlooking the balcony to the dusty grand hallroom. I would be dressed in a pair of casual khaki cargo shorts with many pockets and a white tee shirt with my swords worn on my waist samurai style on both sides instead of on my back like they normally were. In my Jyn’Rai form, I would be thinking about what I wanted to say when I went back to the village to tell them about what happened. I murmur lightly to myself, “I think I’ll take Yuki with me… we haven’t gotten a chance to catch up yet…”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 254 / 254

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

Standing atop the roof of the mansion I slowly shift my gaze, scanning the forest in front of me as I let out a light sigh while thinking on what I should do with my day. " Hmmm. " I murmur lightly to myself while shifting my gaze, standing at the edge of the roof with part of my feet hanging off the edge. Many things had been happening as of resent, one of which the rather pleasant event of running into my friend Jyn who I had not seen since he had left after my training had finished. As I begin to recall the training I had done under the tutelage Jyn, I bring my right hand up and grip the hilt of my kukri as I shift my attention, glancing down at the weapon for a moment. Shifting my gaze from the weapon, I glance around for a moment, " I wonder if he would be up for some training, perhaps even some sparring. " I murmur lightly to myself as I dwell on the thought of doing more training with Jyn. The idea sounded good, though I wasn't sure if Jyn would be up for such a thing, it had been a while since I had last trained with my companion and seen him for that matter, and as such I can't help but wonder if he has learned anything new in his journey, perhaps somethings he can teach to me.

EXP: 244 | 244
Timeline: Current
Leading to A Bad Report * 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Since I had come to the conclusion that I would probably take Yuki with me, it was time to figure out where he was. I hadn’t seen much of him this morning, but I thought I saw him head outside later. That would rule out the thought that he was inside the mansion. With that, my body would retreat slightly from the guard rails that bordered the balcony and I would head towards and then walk down the stairs leading into the main ballroom at ground level in the mansion. From there I would head out back, figuring that he might be back there as opposed to the front yard. I come to the glass doors of the rear ball room and proceed through them, moving from the inside to the outside. After making it outside, my gaze shifts to the glass that had previously been broken via the siege into the mansion; something inside of me wanted to at least patch it up. As someone with a OCD ridden persona inside, I figured I would phase shift to Battousai when I had free time and let him have free reign in cleaning up this place.

After moving outside, I walk into the courtyard and look around, trying to see if I saw or felt Yuki anywhere around. Though I had pretty good sensing, they were limited in range around me; I would have to work on expending how far I could sense as Jyneil continued to grow in her magical ability. For the moment I would not readily see Yuki, so I would walk further out into the backyard in my continued search for him; with this, I would be visible from the rooftop.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 300 / 554
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

Lifting my gaze from the forest beyond the mansion, I look to the sky and shift my gaze across the sigh as I take in a deep breath of air before exhaling with a sigh, still trying to decide on what I shall do with my day. While gazing up at the sky I shift my gaze across the few clouds that rained above in the sky. After a few moments of scanning the sky I shift my gaze, shifting my attention back to the forest for a moment. As I gaze off into the distance at the forest I begin to dwell on the idea of leaving the mansion and heading back out into the world to find other things to do and perhaps even training to become stronger. Turning my gaze from the forest I turn my attention to the back hard, shifting my gaze across the back yard before bringing my gaze upon a familiar figure in the back yard. Remaining on the rooftop I watch Jyn for a few moments before deciding to make my location known to my companion. " Hey Jyn! " I yell out to my companion in the attempt of making my position on the roof known to him.

EXP: 207 | 451
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Due to how my mind worked, I had a pretty good idea which way the village was and that it shouldn’t take too long to get there. I was hoping to reach there before the sun went down just as a courtesy. As my steps proceed into the center of the back yard, I hear my name called in a manner that causes me to turn around. At first I do not see anything until I realize that the call had come from on high. My gaze shifts towards the heavens where I see Yuki on the roof of the mansion. I wondered what possessed him to get up there? Though I could jump pretty high, I wasn’t the type to fly, but I do remember seeing Yuki fly when we first met; that would have to explain it. I lift a hand up and return the hail with a “oy!” responding to the fact that I heard him. With a waving motion of my hand, I would beckon, “hey, come down here, I want you to go somewhere with me!” With that I would wait for him instead of pursuing a yelling match back and forth as if we were country hillbillies or something.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 203 / 757
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:22 am

Leading to A Bad Report

After yelling out for Jyn I fall silent, keeping my gaze fixed on him as I wait to see if I had gotten his attention. I watch as he begins to turn around though for a moment it seems he didn't know exactly where I am located though he finally shifts his attention to me. Having gotten Jyn's attention I watch as he raises his hand up and listen as he yells out to me. I continue listening to Jyn as he yells out, speaking of me coming down there as well as wishing me to join him on a journey somewhere. As I begin thinking on what Jyn had said, wondering where exactly he wished to go, perhaps to do some training or even go explore some ruins like the first time we had met, I step forwards, stepping from the roof of the mansion and into the air, calling upon my ability to fly to prevent me from falling to the ground. Stepping into thin air I begin to move forwards, ascending with each step I take forwards until finally I come to rest on the ground in front of Jyn. " Where exactly did you have in mind? " I ask Jyn as I come to rest on the ground.

EXP: 213 | 664
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Watching as he steps down from the ceiling, I regard that a pretty cool ability. “He’s just showing off now…” I murmur lightly to myself with a grin. On his arrival, I would let him in what the current task. My hand would reach out and pat him on the shoulder as I welcomed him and stated, “I want you to go somewhere with me. I want to get there and back before night if possible…” Being a little bit more clear about what I wanted to do, I would remove my hand and take a step past him assuming that he would come with as I would inform, “that village we came through to get the job to come here, I want to go back and let them know what happened so they won’t come snooping around here for a princess that can’t be found… at least can’t be found around here.” After a few steps, I turn to face him and ask, “so if you’re game I’m trying to head out now. I’d like to hurry if possible, though I’d rather we stuck to the ground.” Because I didn’t do the whole flying thing in this persona I preferred to travel in an ordinary manner.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 208 / 965
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

As Jyn brings his hand up to my shoulder I glance to it for a moment before turning my gaze back to him as he informs me of his desire to get back before night fall if such a thing is possible. I keep my gaze fixed on Jyn as he removes his hand from my shoulder and listen as he begins to speak. As he brings up the village where we had gotten this task at I recall it briefly. He seemed to want to go back to the village and inform them of what happened, that would seem to be the right thing to do, they do need to know about there princess and we may get another mission to go and find the princess still yet, that or be chased out of the village by pitchfork wielding villagers. Either way, heading back to finish the failed mission was the best thing to do to give the villages some closure at least. As Jyn steps away from me I shift and follow him with my gaze, holding my ground while watching him. As he asks if I am game for this task, I take a moment to think on it. I had nothing else to do for the day and this seemed like something to do and perhaps a good thing to do. His final comment makes a smirk take form on my face as I nod my head faintly, " Yes, I'm 'game' for this.. And if you wish to walk that is fine with me. " I answer as I begin to move to catch up with Jyn.

EXP: 272 | 936
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:00 am

A grin comes on my face as I say, “cool” to the fact that he would be coming with me. With that, I would turn around and walk with my travel companion in the direction of the village that had given us the contract to location the princess. Generally good with directions, I would recollect where that village was and look in that general direction. As I remembered, it was about five or so miles away from our current location past a few landmarks and though it was night at the time of travel, I was fairly confident that I would be able to back track to the village.

The trip back to the village doesn’t take too long. Due to the fact that if we walked, it could take up to an hour to get there, I would coax Yuki to move swiftly with me. Getting there in about the same time it took to get to the mansion the night of the mission. We would be approaching the village as the sun was just hanging over the western horizon; with it in the distance I would slow down in my jog or running and look to Yuki grinning, “great, I didn’t get us lost!” Continuing towards the village, I would walk into it, seeing a similar atmosphere as my first time coming in and it seemed like the village was rallying up for another raid like with us. “I wonder if they do this every night…” I murmur lightly to myself as we make our way towards the center of the city.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 271 / 1236
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:24 am

Leading to A Bad Report

I keep my gaze on Jyn for a moment before shifting my gaze from him, following after him as he begins to move in the direction of the village. As I begin to follow after Jyn I fall into silence as I begin to shift my gaze around for a moment before fixing it back ahead of us. Since Jyn wanted to walk and it seemed like a good idea to keep from drawing attention to the two of us, I let him pick the pace at which we move through the forest, my silence remaining as I keep a vigil eye out for anything threatening.

As we begin to come upon the village I would start to slow down with Jyn, my gaze shifting to him as I hear him begin to speak. With my gaze on him I give a faint nod to his comment, offering a friendly smile, " Indeed you didn't, though I had no doubt in your navigation skills my friend. " I say with a faint nod before shifting my gaze from Jyn as I continue following him as we move towards the village. Coming into the village I begin to shift my gaze, glancing around at everything and it seemed to hold a similar atmosphere to the last time I had been here. Hearing Jyn's comment draws my attention to him for a moment before turning my gaze from him and glancing at the villagers that re rallying, " Some sort of pass time for them? " In inquire in a hushed manner as I glance back to Jyn briefly.

EXP: 266 | 1202
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:10 pm

I’d chuckle lightly with a grin of amusement as my partner suggests that it was something of a hobby for these people. I walk up to a familiar setting as the man on the soapbox speaks out into the crowd in a similarly passionate manner as he did before the last time we were in attendance. This time there didn’t seem to be any plucky adventurer’s to rise to the call. Deciding to get this out of the way and while everyone was gathered, I murmur to Yuki, “just follow me on this one” as I approach the front of the gathered crowd and make eye contact with the chubby elder. Looking to me, he questions if I were one to step forward for the task. I answer him back, “no… I’m from the party who went before.” For that moment, there is a murmur among the crowd, the large male looks surprised for a moment before looking around and then back to me as he questions the princess’s location. I answer back, loud enough for everyone to hear, “the princess is not at that mansion.” There are murmurs of disbelief as I attempt to continue through the noise, elevating my voice as I continue, “the group that I went with was able to infiltrate the lair. We fought many beasts there but when we reach the inside there was a large explosion with a bright light but there was no princess. We’ve searched the entire premises and slaughtered all of the monsters there, but the princess was nowhere to be found.” Of course this news wouldn’t be handled well by those in attendance. Hails of insults and accusations of lying come forth from the now angry mob. The elder seemed lost for words. Instead of trying to patch up things, I would simply look to him and speak, “we faced great hardship in that lair, but your current hardship is probably greater. I’m sorry, but your princess is as good as lost…” Motioning to the male who was with me, I speak, “this stranger is one of the men who went with me…he can attest that we searched the area thoroughly.” Looking to Yuki, I ask, “will you confirm this to the elder, person whom I’ve never met before in my life?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 413 / 1649
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

Looking from Jyn after making the comment I begin to glance around once again. There were only really two days this could go, the first of which being alright one where they accept what we are saying and go about with there lives, that is the good one, however the other is the one where they reject what we are saying and start attacking us in retribution for having failed in our task to find there princess. Since you cant really know which will happen you can only cross your fingers and hope for the best, which is what I do, hope that these villager wont want to kill us for not bringing back there princess. As I hear Jyn speak I glance to him for a moment, nodding to his comment, " Alright. I'll follow you.. " I say before shifting my gaze from him, again glancing around for a moment before turning my attention to the elder as we come to the front of the crowed. I remain silent and let Jyn do the talking since he seemed to want to do the talking, which is fine with me. While Jyn does the talking I slowly shift my gaze, keeping an eye on the crowed as Jyn delvers the bad news. After Jyn gives the bad news things begin to go down hill as the villages begin the insults and calling us liers. I figured this was something to happen, though I again hoped that they wouldn't get violent, I didn't want to have to kill the villages, I hadn't come here with the intent to kill. I shift my gaze back to Jyn as he motions towards me, now bringing me into the conversation as he asks for my conformation as to what he had said and what had happened at the mansion, though he seemed to act as if he has never met me before. Turning my gaze from Jyn I look to the village elder, " We scoured every inch of the mansion grounds for the princess. Though it is my deepest regret that we were unable to find her... "

EXP: 364 | 1566
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:54 pm

The villagers were distraught and slightly confused as was a realistic reaction from any group of people who found out that a loved one had perished. With the message delivered, there was nothing further to discuss here, so with that, I would start to walk out of the crowd. It was up to them to work things out amongst one another and accept the fact that their princess was gone, but I figured we might be expecting company in the near future; such was fine if they wanted to come and verify that the princess wasn’t there, since we didn’t have anything to hide. It wasn’t like we were anti social, we just didn’t need adventurers rushing the lair and mistaking us for monsters in some inane quest to rescue a princess that wasn’t there. I would motion for Yuki to come with as we would head out of the center of the crowd and it seemed as if everything went well without us being attacked. I would move away from the center of the village, heading to the edge before I would resume talking like normal mentioning, “they took it better than I expected…” By now night time would be approaching with the sun falling behind the western borders. I comment, “but since we’re out here, we might as well scout the area on the way back; what do you think?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 252 / 1901
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

After speaking as Jyn had requested I fall silent and shift my gaze, waiting to see how my statement had went over with the villagers. By the looks of the villages it seemed that they perhaps believe me, though I wasn't telling a lie, the princess was no longer at the mansion and we did have to fight things. Shifting my attention to Jyn as he motions for me to follow, I begin to move and catch up with him as he leads the way through the crowed of villagers. That went better then I had thought it would go, none of the villagers tried to attack us, nor did they start throwing stuff at us. As I follow after Jyn, heading back to the edge of the village, I shift my gaze back to him as I hear him speak up. I give a faint nod to his statement about it going better then he expected. I keep my gaze fixed on Jyn as he continues to speak, bringing up the task of scouting the area on our way back. Turning my gaze from Jyn as he finishes speaking I glance up to the sky for a moment before responding, " I don't see a problem with that, do you think we will find anything of interest? "

EXP: 219 | 1785
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:49 pm

With a shrug, I would answer, “who knows… that’s what makes it interesting.” With that, I would stop after walking outside of the perimeter of the village. Looking around in the dark terrain that surrounded us, I pick an arbitrary direction and point, “there might be some interesting things that way.” With that, I would begin walking east of our current location. As a traveler, I would have already mapped in my head where we were, in which direction we were heading, and the best direction to get back to our original place. Since we were in Rockland, there would be areas with large houses like the place we were currently staying out; small villages like the one s that we had come from would be in the minority. My gaze shifts up to the blanket of black that was above us littered with stars and various celestial bodies; though I didn’t know it, the sky here was very different from the one of the ancients. While walking, I would ask Yuki, “hey Yuki… you ever look up and wonder what those things in the sky are? You think people live up ther eon them or something?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 217 / 2118
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

As Jyn begins to speak, giving me an answer, I give a faint not to his answer, a light smirk taking form on my face. Coming to a stop outside the village, I glance around for a moment, unsure which way to go in order to scout the area. Hearing Jyn speak again, I shift my attention to him before looking in the direction he is pointing and give a faint nod, " We shall see. " I say as I begin to follow after Jyn. It seemed he was simply picking a direction and walking that way, though sometimes that's all you can do and what you have to do, simply pick a direction and go while hoping you find something of interest and even value. Though even if there is nothing of monetary value in this little venture, perhaps other things of value shall be gained from it.. As I follow after Jyn I shift my gaze from side to side, scanning the area as I always do, in search of threats and the such. Following after Jyn I fall into silence as I continue to shift my gaze around the area. My silence holds until I hear Jyn speak up again. As Jyn speaks up I shift my gaze to him for a moment before turning my gaze from him as I think on what he has said and his question. Glancing up to the sky for a moment, I shift my gaze over the dark abyss that rests above us. Turning my gaze back to Jyn for a moment, I give faint shrug, " Perhaps... Would you like to find out? " I ask with my attention still on Jyn.

EXP: 285 | 2070
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:10 pm

I chuckle lightly. My gaze shifts down from the heavens and moves back to Yuki as I grin, “as if something like that is possible. You can’t just jump up there and see…” Looking towards the broken gates in the sky, I would comment, “maybe that place is possible to reach in a life time, but I’m not sure about the others…” I shrug as I return my gaze forwards and continue walking stating, “I guess for people who can fly, the sky’s not a limit for them, is it?” I would just be teasing Yuki a little bit. As a traveler who often went unspecified distance, I figured that I could probably be a bit more understanding of maybe what it should feel like to be able to take to the sky and go anywhere much like I do on the ground. I would awake Yuki’s reply, be it verbal or silence. Unknown to me at the moment, however, we would be approaching an area of interest at a steady pace. What I believed to be a normal extension of this land would soon change drastically, but for now, thing would remain relatively normal.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 205 / 2323
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

Shifting my attention from Jyn after my comment, I glance around for a moment before turning my attention ahead of us. As Jyn begins to speak again, I listen to him, keeping my attention set ahead of us as I listen to him. I keep my gaze set ahead of us as I listen to him, until he makes the comment about being able to fly. As he makes the comment about flying I shift my attention to him and smirk faintly at it, nodding my head slightly, " I guess you can say it isn't.. The ability to fly is one of many granted to me by... misfortune or fortunate circumstances, whichever way you choose to look at it. " I comment in a light murmur before following it with a sigh, " You don't possess the capability to fly? " I ask as I shift my attention back to Jyn, " So, you are human aren't you? " I add as I fix my gaze on Jyn, moving the topic to something that may not go any further, though this was something I had yet to find out about Jyn if he was simply a human or if he is like me.

EXP: 204 | 2274
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:29 pm

“Eh?” I’d comment in response to him. He points out that I couldn’t fly and I grin making the counter comment, “I probably could if I wanted to… it just doesn’t seem interesting to me.” Looking to him, I would sigh and comment, “so you’re the third person recently I heard refer to people are human.” I would look to him in a curious manner and make the observation, “you seem normal to me, except for your ability to fly and all. You don’t look like some evil creature or anything. The worst thing about you would be your snoring…” Whether or not he snored would be irrelevant because I would be messing with him. I finally ask, “if you’re not a human like me, then just what are you?” I figured he had to have a mother and father that raised him like a human since he lived in a house, trained with a sword and did things that a normal human would do. Still I wanted to get a greater understanding than the one I had for those who referred to people as human. Of course, I could have taken his words the wrong way and looked way to far into something that was a teasing gesture; that was possible as well. He had to be human after all, right?

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 231 / 2554
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

As Jyn begins to speak I glance to him for a moment as I think on his comment about learning to fly if he wanted too. I keep my attention set on him as he speaks of me being the third person to refer to people as humans. Looking at him my gaze shifts into a frown as I think upon his comment, thinking back to the other I had met that also referred to them as humans, had Jyn ran into her as well? As he begins to speak again I glance down at myself as I listen to him speak. I cant help but let out a faint chuckle as he makes the comment about an evil creature. As he continues speaking it becomes apparent that I have stepped into a mine field, bringing up the topic of him being human also brought up the topic of me being human. As the topic beings to shift to my geneal relation to humans I begin to grow more defensive. At first I hold my silence as I think upon what Jyn is asking of me but after a few moments I decide to break my silence. " If only it where as simple as being human, though I am not. " I say, my gaze narrowing as I look at Jyn, " I am a bastard child.... half human and half.... monster, some would say. "

EXP: 237 | 2511
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:30 pm

“So... You mom banged a demon…” I would say looking at him a bit surprised, “whoa… that’s deep.” Just thinking about the logistics of that was food for thought. I wondered what type of monster it was, and if it had an animal body or tentacles protruding from it. Of course, I wouldn’t know that I was half spirit either. “Hmm…” I think on that before my gaze shifts forward. I notice something odd. My attention had been on him while we were walking and his attention on me, but in front of us right now was a cave. I blink and point to it with the index finger of my right hand as I ask, “hey… do you remember us walking up to a cave?...” As generic as it could be, the entrance of the uprooted earth erection was too dark to see on the inside. I didn’t see it when I was coming this way, but now that we were here… of course we had to go into it. It might as well have a large sign on it that said trap though, for how odd it looked rising out of a normal meadow like the one we were in.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 200 / 2754
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

With my attention on Jyn, as he inquires as to the demon being my mother, I shook my head faintly, now falling into silence for the time being. Falling silent I shift my attention from Jyn, letting out another sigh as I continue to follow along after Jyn. As I hear Jyn begin to speak again, I shift my attention to him first before shifting it to what he is pointing at. Looking at a strange cave, I shake my head again as I shift my gaze over the opening in the earth. I hadn't seen the opening on the way here, though I wasn't keeping an eye out for things to go explore. " No.. I don't believe I did see this before. " I answer as I scan over it one last time before shifting my gaze back to Jyn. For the time being the topic had shifted back to what we are out in the forest doing, doing a little scouting and to me, exploration. " Well... shall we go in and take a look around or do you want to move on? " I ask, looking at Jyn a moment longer before shifting my gaze from him and back to the opening in the meadow.

EXP: 209 | 2720
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:41 pm

The cave was pretty dark, so going into it without some form of light probably wasn’t a good thing. I look to Yuki as he asks if we should go and explore and I nod and say, “okay. After you!” I would then stand there, cross my arms and wait for him to go forth into the unknown abyss. Since he was the special one who could fly and such, I would see if he was brave enough to go into the darkness first. Still, since it was a place that I wasn’t too familiar with, I wondered about switching into Battousai until we were able to see what was in it. I would have to seek Jyneil to help with the light situation, first and foremost, but before I did that, I would wait on Yuki’s response to see if he would actually go into the cave headfirst.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 202 / 2956
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:00 am

Leading to A Bad Report

With my gaze on the opening I shift my gaze over it for a moment before turning my attention back to Jyn as he speaks up. As he summarily appoints me to go first with out asking me, I frown faintly at the idea, shifting my attention back to the opening. " I take it your afraid of the dark? " I ask jokingly as I glance black to Jyn for a brief moment before turning my attention back to the opening as I step forwards. Gazing into the darkness of the opening I squint my eyes as I move closer to it. Unfortunately the lack of light made it hard to see exactly what is beyond the opening, hopefully it isn't a drop, though if it is I can always keep myself aloft in the air, though I don't know about my companion. As I begin to move into the darkness I begin to move carefully, reaching out with a free hand in search of a wall or something I can grasp onto to make sure I don't get lost or run into something unexpectedly. " Uh, you aren't going to get lost in here, are you? " I ask, glancing back in Jyn's direction.

EXP: 206 | 2926
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:04 pm

I scoff, “as if.” Taking a few steps forwards, I make sure he’s aware, “I’m the best traveler around. My mind automatically logs my steps; there’s no way for me to get lost.” Of course, I was boasting at the moment; there wasn’t any real substantial evidence to back that up, but I did well enough to get me by. Since we needed some light, I would politely ask my cohabitating persona of Jyneil to assist me in an internal fashion. Spoken within my ‘heart’ she would oblige with a ‘very well, I suppose you are rather helpless on your own’ before he begins to murmur an incantation within my soul that would manifest on my lips. “Swords of light, cut the darkness,” would be the simple phrase that would manifest the creation of two swords of light and levitated in the air to either side of me manipulated by our control over that element. I would give a small internal word of thanks to her as the shining blades would at least cut the darkness of the area around us being consistent of light energy. With that, I would take my first steps into the dark cavern.

Moving into the cave, the first few yards seem to indicate a path of sorts. The walls were consisted of mostly dirt and stone as was the ground. The slant of the cave was in a downward manner as if we were descending beneath the natural surface level. I would murmur lightly, “keep an eye out for anything of value” since I was a treasure hunter after all. So far, there wouldn’t be really anything outside of dirt and such; that was until we happened upon a skeleton. I pause for a moment and look at it before my eyes shine with money symbols, “bingo!” With that I would check the skeleton to see if it had anything on it of worth.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 343 / 3299
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:04 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Roll' : 3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

As I hear Jyns response a light smirk takes form on my face as I shift my gaze around the darkness. We will need some form of light and perhaps I can take some of my garments and wrap them around a stick before lighting them on fire, that would provide light to allow us to see where we are going. This was a plan, not the best in the world but a plan to give us light to see with, though it seemed Jyn had other things in mind for producing light, one that I didn't think Jyn is capable of doing. Turning my attention to Jyn I look at the two blades made of light energy, " Hmmm. " I murmur lightly as I look at the two weapons that produce light allowing us to see. I didn't think Jyn possessed such abilities, though I had never asked him out right if he was able to use magic, but it seemed I had gotten an answer with out asking. Shifting my gaze to the area around us now that I can see, I scan the area for a moment before looking to Jyn and giving a faint nod to his comment. There for a moment I had lost sight of the task at hand given this new revelation about my companion, though now with his comment I find myself being set back on the task at hand. I begin to shift my gaze about the area again in search of anything of value though finding such things seem fruitless, that is until I hear the comment from Jyn. I shift my gaze to Jyn first before looking to the skeleton laying on the ground. " Guess we aren't the first ones here. " I murmur lightly as I shift my gaze over the skeleton for a brief moment before shifting my gaze away.

EXP: 315 | 3241
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:58 pm

I rummage through the bones in a crouched position with the swords of light on either side of me. A frown comes to my lips as I only find three small trinkets that might go for something with a good barter. There was a broken pocket knife, some string and some worn leather. I murmur, “this guy deserved to die…” I continue to shift through the ground with my hand, moving loose dirt to see if maybe the man dropped something. While I am doing this, I do not notice it, but something calls out to Yuki, almost like a whispering sound that only he would hear. It would come from the interior of the cave and beckon him towards it with a strong charm effect coiled into the beckon. In the darkness, the form of a woman would shift in a barely visible manner before it disappears into the darkness. Still with my attention down, I inspect the bones wondering in a low tone to myself, “this guy was either sucked bone dry or he’s been here for a while…” I wondered what killed him. My hand slides across the surface of the bone to see if I felt any coarseness or sign of skin tissue.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 218 / 3517
+3 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

Shifting my gaze away, I again glance around for a moment before turning my gaze back to Jyn as I hear his comment, which draws upon me to wonder why he deserved to die. It seemed that Jyn had not found anything of great worth on the man, which might be a good sign, perhaps he had yet to find anything of real worth in this place, leaving it for us to find. With my gaze set on Jyn still I begin to hear something which draws my attention from Jyn. Shifting my gaze from Jyn I turn to see what the source of the sound is and come to find a woman... The beckoning of the female pulled at me, urging me to move towards it to which I followed the feeling and begin to move. My gaze set upon where I had seen the woman I begin to move towards her, with out word to Jyn as I begin to move. Pulling away from Jyn I focus on the darkness where the female had been, trying to find here again though she had disappeared into the darkness. Moving into the darkness where the female had disappeared, I shift my gaze in search of her, " Hello? " I call out.

EXP: 212 | 3453
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:45 pm

After my finger slides against the bone and finds nothing, I would murmur, “I guess he must have been here for a while.” I would stand up and dusts my hands off before I noticed something on the dirt wall. Moving towards it, the swords of light move with me and bring greater light to the wall. “Now that’s interesting,” I reach out and touch the wall. It ripples kind of like it were water or something for a moment. With a grin, I turn and look towards Yuki saying, “hey look Yuki, the walls…” I notice that I do not see Yuki. I murmur lightly, “Yuki…?” As it would turn out, I seemed to be alone.

The darkness shifted within the cave so that even at a short distance away Yuki would be fully engulfed. Before Yuki was a light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. The coaxing charm continues to pull him towards the light and beyond it was a gleaming cavern consisting of hardened rock surfaces and a large body of warm water that seemed kind of like a hot springs, but more like a hot lake. If Yuki were to enter into this area, the entrance would close shut behind him as if the walls of the entry way had grown together. It would be noticed that there were dozens of skeletons lingering around in this area, but aside from them, there was a single large rock that jutted from the watered like a throne. Sitting on top of that throne was the female figure that Yuki saw previously; the nude and alluring woman smiles at him, looking to him from afar, but saying nothing.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 299 / 3816
+3 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

My call out to the female does not draw a response from her but I continue to advance forwards, my gaze shifting as I glance what I can see around me. Shifting my gaze ahead of me, I focus on a light at the end of a tunnel. As the feeling continues to pull at me, I continue to move forwards through the tunnel, moving closer and closer to the source of light. Moving out of the tunnel into the area I shift my gaze, glancing around the area before turning my gaze to the large body of water. With my gaze fixed on the body of water I begin to advance towards the body of water, my gaze shifting from the body of water to the large rock throne sticking up from the water and the nude female sitting on it. Moving into the water I neglect to look back as the entrance begins to close up, shutting me in here with the female. As I move into the water I shift my gaze over the the females nude form, taking in the sights it has to offer. As I draw closer to the female I again call out, " Hello there. " I say, addressing her again, my gaze shifting over her form and up to her face as I move to make eye contact with her. Though previous encounters should warn me against such things and this female, I neglected these in favor of my more primal urges.

EXP: 250 | 3703
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:04 am

“Hi,” a female’s voice rings out in greeting to her new visitor. A green aura surrounded her body and floated around her that seemed to be the source of the charm. The bind on the charm releases from Yuki. The woman on the pedestal lifts a hand and beckons for him to come towards her while leaning back and eying him in a flirting manner. As the same time, it seems her image shifts in like an after image type effect as a worried and concerned version of her motions to warn him, but is swiftly pulled back into the alluring mannerisms of before. Suddenly, all around Yuki, the skeletons that were on the ground begin to shake violently. All around him, they start to get up from the ground and pull themselves into standing positions somehow animated to life. The 12 unarmed skeletons begin to move towards the Yuki which they surrounded. It didn’t seem as if they had good intentions, but just in case it wasn’t clear, one of the skeletons would rush at him and leave as if trying to jump onto him and hold him down. While he did this, the other skeletons would attack from all sides with the primary attack coming in the form of slashing bony needle like fingers.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 235 / 4051
+3 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:59 pm

[quote="Rune"]
Leading to A Bad Report

This time, instead of my hails drawing no response from the female, she responds with a simple 'hi' Standing in the water I look up at the woman, my gaze shifting over her form once again though it shifts to the aura for a brief moment before turning back to her as the urge to come here seems to begin to fade, though the nude presence of the female was now enough to keep me enthralled. I watch as the female on the pedestal lifts her hand and becomes me to come towards her with the gesture and the mannerism of her body. With the gesture from the female I begin to move forwards, advancing closer to her, though I pause for a brief moment as I notice the strange after image of a worried version of her warn me. Before I can respond to the strange worried version of the woman the skeletons in the room begin to shake violently, causing me to take a moment and glance around me. As I glance around me I watch as the skeletons in the room begin to pull themselves back together as they stand up. Once they had stood they begin to advance towards me and not in a friendly manner, unfortunately it seems as if things are quickly degrading into violence. There intentions are made clear as one of them rushes at me, which causes me to shift my attention to the one jumping at me as I bring up an arm to use as a shield while grasping the hilt of my kukri and pulling it from its sheath as I strike at at the skeleton jumping at me. In doing such my attention had been pulled away from the other skeletons for a brief moment, long enough to become open to the combined attack of all the skeletons around me. Leaving myself open with the initial attack I come under assault from all sides by the skeletons that begin to slash at me with there bony fingers I let out a brief crys of pain at the first few attacks, the surprise causing me to lose my footing and fall to one knee to try and defend myself against the skeletons.

EXP: 385 | 4088
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Above Yuki, from the pedestal where the nude figure of the vixen stood, there came a dual audio type of verbalization where a sinister giggling seemed to happen at the same time as a concerned plead for the attack to stop. The trap was obvious and from the looks of things, there was something possessing the body of the woman who lured Yuki to this point. The advance of the first skeleton is halted by the arm that comes up and blocks it. The strike, knocks the skeleton that was leaping at Yuki out of the air. It breaks apart into bones and falls into the waters, settling at the bottom of the shallow lagoon. As it falls, another stood up in its place from the shorelines. The attacks that Yuki would get would be many but they would all be at an average amount of strength. Yuki would be stronger than the skeletons attacking him, but they would have the advantage in numbers and field control. The number of skeletons would stay constant at twelve with twenty four in all, so when one was shattered, another would rise until all twenty four were broken. One of the skeletons would leap high into the air and come falling down on Yuki almost as if in a doggy pile manner.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 237 / 4288
+3 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:27 pm

[quote="Rune"]
Leading to A Bad Report

Kneeling on one knee in the middle of the skeletons around me, I keep my guard up as they attack me, there attacks hardly causing any form of damage to me, though the number of them help them keep a slight advantage over me for the moment. As the skeletons attack me, I let out a growl as I narrow my gaze into a glare. Looking up at the skeletons I shift my gaze around to see how many they number, making a mental count of the number around me. As I shift my gaze I catch sight of the one falling down through the air towards me. Spotting the one coming down at me I shift my gaze to the air, looking up at the skeleton, " Destroy! " I yell out, a single word chant, drawing dark energy to my hand to form an orb of dark magical energy that I launch at the skeleton coming down onto me. Having destroyed the skeleton coming down onto me, I shift my attention to the others around me, lashing out with my kukri at one of the skeletons as I begin to raise to my feet and fight back against the skeletons surrounding me. As I raise up I shift my gaze to where I had thought I had came into the room, though there is nothing but wall where an entrance once was. " Jyn! " I call out for my companion in the hopes to get his attention and perhaps draw him to my aid though I didn't know how far I had strayed from him and even if he can get to me.

EXP: 276 | 4364
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Walking in a dark labyrinth, I vaguely feel something calling me. Though I wouldn’t be able to hear Yuki’s voice clearly, his intentions would reach me through our bond of brotherhood. I pause in my dark walking and look around. My teeth grit as I growl, “shit… Yuki must be in trouble…” With that, I hasten my effort to attempt to locate a way for us to be together yet again.

The skeleton that leapt at Yuki explodes and its parts rain down around him and the other skeletons like hail. The skeletons who receive a portion of his blade fall one after another to the point where he seemed to be winning the battle; this was to the dismay of the spirit that looked to possess the woman now visible and magically chained upon the throne on high. With an exertion of glowing green magical powers, the fallen bones start to rattle around the room. Suddenly, they begin to all get pulled into one central location in front of Yuki and begin spinning much like a tornado of bones water and dirt. After spinning for a while, the whirlwind stops and presents a massive water dragon with a visible bone skeleton. It roars causing the cave to shake slightly and then looks down at Yuki. The woman on the throne yells to him about how it is dangerous and to attack her stating, “if you kill me, the magic will stop! Please do it and save yourself!” She’s only allotted these words before being pulled back into the demeanor of the possessor.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 289 / 4577
+3 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm

[quote="Rune"]
Leading to A Bad Report

Having destroyed the skeleton that was falling down at me as well as a few of the others I shift my gaze around me for a moment. Jyn had yet to show up, though I knew not to rest my trust in the fact that he would be showing up to give me aid in this endeavor, he had no idea where I had went and nor did I have any idea how far I had strayed from my companion or if he could get into this chamber or I get out. As the bones around the room begin to rattle before they begin to be pulled to a central location in the room, I shift my attention to the location and as they begin to spin around I bring my arms up in front of my face to act as a shield to protect myself from anything the bone tornado might send my way. After a few moments of sinning it finally draws to an end which prompts me to lower my arms, though as I do so I get sight of the large dragon made of the bones of the skeletons. I fix my gaze upon the large beast of bone as it roars at me with enough power to shake the cave slightly. Things just seem to keep getting worse, first the skeletons seem to get up even after being destroyed and now they are a dragon monster thing, really?! Hearing the woman yelling to me, I turn my attention from the bone dragon for a moment, glancing back to the woman as she yells to me with a solution to my situation, though I wasn't sure if I liked the solution to the problem.. " Damn it.. " I murmured lightly as I turn my gaze back to the bone dragon. Given the skeletons ability to regenerate after being put down I didn't think that I would have much of a chance against the bone dragon so that means there was only one coarse of action to bring this to an end. With a growl I jump back, taking to the air as I try to fly back to the woman before the dragon can get me.

EXP: 371 | 4735
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:17 pm

The dragon moves as if watching Yuki, a puppet animation with the actual source of information and logic coming from the woman. As Yuki leaps back and flies towards the woman, the water begins to flow through the dragon’s body from its submerged tail and through its mouth as it shoots a compressed stream of water through its body to Yuki to intercept his flight towards the seemingly possessed woman. If Yuki were to continue straight, the water would be aimed to strike him out of the air, if he were to stop, it would shoot in front of him and he could feel the Fierce level force that the water possessed by the soft breeze that pushed off of it in its rushing. It didn’t seem as if the dragon would make it that easy for Yuki to attempt to cut off its source of life.

To the side where Yuki had entered from, a fist punches through the soft dirt where the walls had molded together. The fist clenches and pulls back, pulling free some of the dirt and making a hole in the wall. Slowly, I pull myself through like a baby calve falling free from a mother cows vagina. Covered in dust and dirt, I make it through the wall and remark, “I knew that rattling sound was coming from behind that wall… crap, now I got sand in my hair.” My hands reach up and dust myself off before looking up and blinking, “eh?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 264 / 4841
+3 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

Turning my gaze and attention from the dragon I shift it to the woman as I turn to face her and begin moving towards her with intent to kill her to bring this magic to an end and the threat to my life. Flying towards the woman I knew I had let my guard down but if I could get to her in time and deliver a finishing blow to her the dragon would be no further trouble to me. With my attention set upon my target completely I neglect to notice the attack the dragon launches in my direction. Before I can make it to the woman to try and kill her a stream of water would come to strike me from behind, the force of the strike enough to knock me from the air. Being struck from the the air I crash back to earth before I can make it to my intended target, the dragon having stopped me before I could get close enough to attack. After crashing back to the ground I turn my gaze back to the one that had prevented me from getting to my target, the dragon. Looking at the dragon my gaze narrows into glare as I growl at the beast made of bone. " If you must insist on stopping me then I will have to kill you myself. " I comment before something catches my attention. Shifting my gaze from the dragon I look to where Jyn had made his entrance, " Jyn. " I murmur as I look to where my companion came through the wall, having finally found where I had went.

EXP: 275 | 5010
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:56 pm

In coming into this new area I saw a few things that perplexed me, yeah, there was Yuki and some large bone dragon thing, but most importantly, there was a hot chick. Still, it was a lot to take in at once, this area that I had come into, so in order to further enlighten myself on the situation, I call out to Yuki and ask, “hey, what are you doing playing with a water dragon and who’s the chick?” I assumed at least one was hostile given the fact that we were inside of a creepy dungeon. I didn’t think something as big and ugly as the bone skeletal dragon would be friendly. Something gave me the opinion that we might be in another ‘save the princess’ scenario, or even better, this might be the princess from before only without the Tonberry. More alarming than the fact that Yuki seemed to be fighting with something was the fact that I didn’t know how to get out of here. Generally as one super good with directions, I had a tendency to always know how to get back to where I had been from where I was; without that it was kind of like I was missing a security blanket.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 217 / 5058
+3 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

I keep my attention set on Jyn for a moment before turning my gaze back to the bone dragon, my gaze narrowing into a glare as I look at the beast. I keep my gaze on the bone dragon until I hear the comment from Jyn. Hearing the comment from Jyn I glance back to him and let out a light sigh, " I'm not playing! I'm fighting for my life and the female is with the dragon. " I say before turning my attention back to the bone dragon and let out a growl, " Jyn, distract the dragon. " I say to my companion though keep my attention set on the dragon as I speak. With the simple order given to my companion in the hopes he would be able to comply, I again take action and jump into the air once again and head straight for the female again. Again I try to get close enough to the female so I can deliver a finishing blow to her and end the magic she is using to animate and control the dragon that is trying to take my life and now possibly the life of my companion, something I wasn't about to let happen.

EXP: 206 | 5216
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Ah, so that’s how it was, he was fighting for his lift and the nude female was apparently bad. That was a pity; the nude magical females never seemed to be good. It wasn’t like I had a huge amount of experience with nude, possessed magical females, but it would be nice if she were on our side. When he asks me to distract the dragon, my eyes widen as I call back, “eh?” Why me? Why did I have to distract the dragon while he went and handled the female? I counter, “I think I’m better equipped to…” Before I could finish my sentence, it seemed as if the Dragon did not wish to wait for our banter anymore. The area in front of me is blasted with a highly condense stream of water and the blast and rock shards sense me flying away and onto my back. I cough and roll to my side as I nod and accept, “okay, distract dragon… got it…”

Something odd happens when the woman’s demeanor shifts to the ‘evil’ side and she comments, “do you think I’ll let such a simple plan work against me?!” The dragon turns its attention back towards Yuki and fires another blasting beam at him. Getting up, Battousai takes the forefront as I phase shift in a burst of light and dawn the outward appearance of the swordsman. My hair lengthens and my muscle tone becomes more condensed and my eyes deepen in their red hue. Both arms cross in front of me, taking the hilt of a curved blade into their hands before they uncross with the sound of blades being unsheathed. My body lowers and in a burst of speed, I dash towards the dragon with my objective set. The dragon would redirect its attention long enough to send a bubble burst of water towards me. Anticipating the attack, my body would leap up and over the attack and project itself towards the dragon. Able to move unnaturally, the dragon would ‘grow’ a bone arm from its neck to bat me out of the way. With a harsh impact, my body would be batted to the side, causing a large splash in the water behind the dragon.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 395 / 5453
+3 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:30 pm

a
Leading to A Bad Report

Though at first it sounded as if my companion was not up for the task of distracting the bone dragon while I try and kill the one keeping the beast alive, his tune seems to change after the beast attacks him instead of me, something I was hoping to happen which would allow me to get closer to the one keeping the bone dragon alive and attacking us. As I dash away from the bone dragon and towards the female once again she addresses me with a statement that causes me to frown faintly. Unlike the last time, this time I thought the female may lash out at me or get her bone dragon to come at me instead of attacking Jyn. This time I shift, turning to face the dragon as I bring my arms up in front of my face to use as a shield and block the attack. As I block the attack, instead of letting the force knock me from the air, I try to remain in the air and use the force of the attack striking me to push me through the air and with any luck the force will be enough to push me straight to the female controlling the bone dragon or at least get me closer, that or knock me on my ass again..

EXP: 222 | 5438
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:49 pm

After knocking Battousai to the ground, the dragon’s would shift its attention to Yuki. More importantly, the one controlling the dragon would be staring straight at Yuki since it seemed to inhabit the body that was being attacked. Defiance is on the woman’s face as she looks to Yuki with a pitiful glance seeming to request mercy and calls out at the last moment, “please don’t do it.” With the plead, an amount of charm is used, and shifting its strength to the charm spell rather than holding it and the dragon at the same time the bone dragon falls into bones and water. This would occur around the time Battousai pulled himself out of the waters. Standing up, slightly hurt from being hit down and into the water, he would immediately rush back towards the dragon with dual katana brandished. His point of impact, ignored by the other parties would occur just moments after the dragon had been unsummoned meaning that before he attacks the dragon would already be falling down making his efforts all for naught. Unsure of his surroundings or what had happened, the Battousai would lower his body to the ground and look around cautiously to see if maybe he missed something or something else were occurring.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 244 / 5697
+3 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:23 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

Moving towards the female I keep my gaze set upon her as I draw closer to her, my gaze narrowing into a glare as I look at the female. As I move towards the female she shifts her attention to me, her expression seeming to shift as she calls out to me. As I hear her words the glare upon my face begins to fade into a frown. Why does the one trying to kill me have to be a chick? Why cant it be some guy wanting to end my life rather then a rather erotic looking female. With my gaze set upon the female my desire to cause harm to her begins to fade as I fall pray to her erotic charm once again. As my desire to kill the female fades away it begins to be replaced with the desire I had found myself holding for her before when I had first seen her when she beckoned me to come with her. As my desire for the female begins to build my gaze shifts into a light smile as I look at the female, " Come here my dear. " I say to the woman as I lift a hand, offering it to her.

EXP: 207 | 5645
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:55 pm

The female would look towards Yuki and smile bashfully yet with a false staging of innocence as he beckons her towards him. Looking down at the hand, her body would shift from the throne like stone pedestal that she had been raised upon. Her hair flows down her shoulders softly and her skin radiated with vibrancy as her nude form approaches him, floating away from the chair to meet him in the air. A delicate hand reaches out to take his, cautiously at first as if to see if it were real before she would hold it. Suddenly and without warning, she would embrace Yuki in a hug as if clinging onto her savior with the charming aura still in effect. He words play as music in his ears as she whispers softly to him to hold her and never let go.

Standing in the waist high water, the Battousai looks around to see that there did not seem to be an immediate threat on his body. Looking down in the sparkling emerald waters beneath him, his foot kicks against one of the bone soft of which the water dragon had consisted of. He assumes that the spell that held them had been broken; but if that were the case… his gaze shifts back to where the caster should be.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 234 / 5931
+3 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

With my hand out stretched to the female I watch her, a soft smile held on my visage as I watch her begin to move from the throat and begin to move towards me. When she reaches her hand out to mine, I glance down at her hand for a moment before lifting my gaze back to her face, waiting until she places her hand with in mine before I close my hand around hers, lightly grasping her hand in mine. Moments after taking hold of her hand she shifts again and takes me into her embrace. As she takes me into her embrace I bring my free arm up and slip it around her, holding her nude form close to mine. As I hold onto the female, keeping her close to me, I listen as she begins to whisper to me. As she asks me to hold her and never let go I give a faint nod to her request, " I will never let you go my dear, I promise. " I say before pressing my lips against the side of her neck and place a soft kiss on the side of her neck as I hold her form close to mine.

EXP: 204 | 5849
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:41 pm

The charming seductress is deceitful in her act as she reveals her true nature. As her one hand was currently holding his as they embraced one another, her other hand would be resting on his chest as a seemingly natural gesture for such an embrace between a man and a woman. The only issue was that this lead into her master plan; nails on the hand that was on Yuki’s chest suddenly length in a swift manner with enough strength to pierce through Yuki. Battousai would not realize the situation until too late when he would call out, “Yuki, release her!” By then, the damage should have already been done. With this, the nude vixen would pull back from the kiss and grin at Yuki as if claiming victory in this bout. The charm drops and she informs him, “now I will devour your body and you will become as these bones that lie in ruin on the grounds!” Unfortunately for her, she would have underestimated Yuki’s tenacity as a Hybrid; unlike a normal human, he would be a bit tougher to the point where the critical attack would hurt if it hit, but it wouldn’t kill him. Calling out to him, Battousai calls forth, “you must kill her.”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 228 / 6159
+3 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Leading to A Bad Report

Holding the female close to me I am oblivious to the true danger I had put myself into by taking the female into my grasp and holding her against me. As I hold the female close to me I feel something sharp press into my chest before a surge of pain rushes through me as the female. As the pain remains in me I look down at the female as she pulls from the kiss and looks at me with a grin. Looking upon the female the desire I held for her form begins to fade now that the charm had been released and the desire to end this females life begins to build with in me at a bounding rate, the pain of the attack she got me with only serving to anger me more. As the female speaks of devouring my body and making me as the bones in the room my gaze narrows into a glare as I let out a growl, " Is that so? " I ask as I look at the female. Though she had managed to get me with a surprise attack it was not enough to deliver a fatal blow and take my life from me and as such a retaliation was in order. " I'm sorry my dear. " I murmur as I grip the hilt of my kurki and attempt to plunge the blade into her back.

EXP: 237 | 6086
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:01 pm

The woman’s cockiness would disappear with Yuki’s words and a look of alarm would take her face. She’s unable to move away and dislodge herself from Yuki before he penetrates her by performing the fatal thrust with his blade. Her back arches as the blade slides into her form and her mouth opens agape, wide with shock and distress. Pain shoots through her form as her grip tightens on him only to loosen over a moment with her body going limp. As her life begins to fade from her body, he coughs blood onto his shoulder and murmurs something to him faint but along the lines of, “she’s your responsibility now.” With that it would be revealed that the actual host body was the evil one and the spirit of distress that had shown itself to Yuki was the possessing spirit that was able to take form within that body. As the life fades from the nude woman, the spirit that had possessed her begins to rush into Yuki, her savior’s body, in the form of a rushing green mist. An exertion of strength pushes away from Yuki in this instant with enough force to cause Battousai to have to guard his face with his arm. After it is over, nothing remain but the nude woman’s body, but the transfer of the inhabiting soul would overload Yuki’s spirit and should cause him temporary KO status.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 257 / 6416
+3 Very Common Items
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leading to A Bad Report *   Leading to A Bad Report * Empty

Back to top Go down

Leading to A Bad Report *
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next