Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Under New Management Part 7 [Land Grab]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Under New Management Part 7 [Land Grab] Empty
PostSubject: Under New Management Part 7 [Land Grab]   Under New Management Part 7 [Land Grab] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:31 pm

An inability to accept defeat, it was something to be admired. There were many forms of this not always in war. And oddly sometimes those examples, of not being in war and still never giving up hope. Well. Sometimes those are the best and most close to heart examples we can think of. The war against those in Rage, was going well. Although to call it a war wasn't precisely true. It was at best, a civil disturbance. A war makes you think of huge explosions, of armoured men on horseback. Numbers that seemed to line the horizon several ranks deep and then some. No, it was more like a skirmish. If not a very violent and bloody one. For Jack it was all fun and games. And yet as they pushed in deeper. Well. It became dreadfully apparant that either Rage held infinite volumes of morale. Or indeed they just didn't care aqbout anything other than killing something. Anything. Even if it was an enemy that was currently inbounding on their main position. It was respectable. if not at the same time. Deplorable. They needed the members of rage to be subservant to them. Yet at the numbers they were killing them in each battle, by the time they took down the main dominant figure head. There was looking to be very few members of Rage left. if any. to challenge the glutton. Once again as Jack apnned over the map of the areas they'd already taken. He thought back to ISkra and her willingness to help him both take land and take down the Glutton.

EXP: 291
Word Count: 267
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Under New Management Part 7 [Land Grab] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under New Management Part 7 [Land Grab]   Under New Management Part 7 [Land Grab] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:32 pm

He would call upon the Matriarch. In time. In time. But for not he was forced to rely on his own will and guile. Neither of which he was lacking. Screams from their encampment however did not give him further hope about things. He knew that they were within rage demon territory and yet the men could not continue to fight without rest. There was a supply chain heading back into allied territory but it was still udner threat from constant attack by the Rage demons. No wonder people tried to stay away from them and their terrirtories. Jack drew his sword, slipping into combat rther easily. Cutting himself upon his blade and smearing his blood across the sword to give it a dark powered strike. The first one seemed to have been already knocked over by one of his allies, but he could still sense the taint within it surging. So he drove his sword down into its head.Drawing it out quickly slashing up to meet another cutting it upwards horizontally deep into its chest. Another came, allowing him to continue with the action, dragging it back downwards. Then kicking the opponent back after the slice was completed. The scirmish was small. Unplanned. By the looks of it was just a huntng party for the rage demons.Food carries. Yet they were violent none the less. Among their number women. Boys barely looking old enough to carry the swords in their hands. Jack kicked one of the bodies once it was over. Looking around for the leader of Fear. And only finding his mate Gerren, the leader of Sloth. Wiping his sword he approached her clamly. " This has to end quickly. We have no more time to be wasting simply taking these lands bit by bit, if we do that then our other objective will fail. We will end up killing all the rage demons, they are numerous but they are not infinte". Gerren oddly this time looked at him with eyes that seemed to...agree? " You are right, but at the same time I can't order our people to try not to kill these raging berserkers who would tear them apart with their bare hands if they had the chance". Jack understood that much. But it left simply one option.

" Meet me in the main tent. We need to discuss a plan".

By the sounds of things, Gerren didn't like his plan. " You are kidding, your going to leave us all here to what? Distract them?". Jack nodded. " Pretty much, I want you to make as much commotion as possible. Make you unignorable. It should grab their attention long enough for me to get into their heartland and find their leader. once I kill him I should be able to claim dominance over them...that is if their society is as tribal as we seem to think". She tilted her head. " Of course, if they arn't and I kill their leader, I'm likely to be mobbed by them. Not to say that I won't live, I'm pretty sure I could kill them all and get out regardless, but then that leaves us some numbers ddown for our assualt on the glutton". Gerren had a few protests but for the most part those were quelled after all Jack did what Jack did. And no one was going to tell him otherwise. Thats just the way it was. Still he left her with a few orders to secure the area with patrols rather than simply let themselves be attacked put this down as a marker for more of their land and territory. Adding more to the Seat of Prides authority levels. With all said and done. Jack made his way towards where he had been told the main base of the rage demons was. Their main seat of power. Scout reports had been accurate enough so far so he was going with it. Next to him, another elvel of taint appeared. Jonah. The man nodded at him as they ran together. " Was wondering where you where". Jonah just shrugged. " you think I would let you have all the fun?". Jack sniggered. The man however was here for a reason, and was gone before when he had been looking and found only Gerren. " Your wife is going to kill you, you know this right?". Jonah shrugged. " Rage demons, angry her...they're pretty much the same".

EXP: 791

Word Count: 1007/1000

Land Grabbed!
Back to top Go down

Under New Management Part 7 [Land Grab]
Page 1 of 1