Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book of Eri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

Book of Eri Empty
PostSubject: Book of Eri   Book of Eri EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:47 am

Book of Eri Eri_1

Book of Eri
Look over at Yuki with my golden orbs as he stands there next to the gold thing that is stuck into the flooring. I wasn't sure if I was happy to see that he was still alive or if I was pissed off what he had done. My eyes narrow, "Don't call me that after what you did." I point at him with my slim finger. "Why did you do it Yuki? Why did you abandon Mother like that? She wouldn't be dead if you had just stayed with her like you should have!"

Three years ago near the north side of the ancient city core a small group of Al'Bhed went in search for the lost knowledge. The expedition was lead by the ancient Al'Bhedian Suki.

The wind blows through the dusty rocky streets of the large ancient runes. It is littered with broken glass and large machina that are rusting away from the rain fall and wind. Most of it is useless junk anymore. The small group of ten move through the streets most all young tall (little over six feet in height} silver haired girls with a few males that are a little taller (over six in half feet in height). They are lead by a very short (5'4") woman with long black hair wearing the same white coat with only one sleeve she had on when she woke up at the dawn of the new being. Although seventeen years has past the only sign of age is a small streak of gray in her hair. She is the only one in the that is carrying ancient weapons or even understand how to use them for that matter. Her emerald eyes glance back at the group of "children" her eye twitches in irritation. "Eri, Yuki! keep your eyes up. It would be annoying if some flying fiend swops down and carries you off."

I blink for a moment as she makes the statement, "Sorry Mother." I glances over at Yuki and give him a shrug.

xp: 338
Book of Eri Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Book of Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of Eri   Book of Eri EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Book of Eri
As Nee-sama begins to speak to me a frown takes form on my face at her comment about not calling her that after what I had done. From there the situation quickly begins to spiral downwards as she points a finger at me and continues speaking, this time inquiring answers of me. Nee-samas questions strike me deeply, tearing away at my feelings as memories begin to surface from my past...

Three years ago near the north side of the ancient city core a small group of Al'Bhed went in search for the lost knowledge. The expedition was lead by the ancient Al'Bhedian Suki.

Though I need to keep my attention up and out for anything that may pose a threat to the group I slowly shift my gaze, taking in the sights of the ancient ruins we move through. These places always seem rather interesting, all sorts of things from a time long gone, things I don't know much about, some even seeming vaguely interesting and others extremely dangerous. I continue to shift my gaze around for a few more brif moment before I bring my gaze to rest on Nee-Sama for a moment. I shift my gaze over Nee-Sama for a moment before quickly shifting my gaze to my mother as I hear her yelling at me along with Eri. Turning my gaze to my mother as she ells at us, I give a faint nod to what she was saying, " Yes Mother, sorry... " I murmur lightly as I glance to Nee-Sama as she shrugs, before turning my gaze from her and doing as mother had said and begin to keep an eye out for threats.

EXP: 293 | 293
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

Book of Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of Eri   Book of Eri EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:41 am

Book of Eri Eri_1

Book of Eri
Yuki just looks away for me after I shrug. He took he duty to seriously. There aren't any fiends that are going to swoop down and eat us.... My golden eyes look up into the dark windows of the tall buildings around us for a few moments before glances back my mother with a slight grin on her face as she looks back at the group of 'children' that where whispering to each other like they are in PE class had now fallen silent. The group moves through the ruins of the ancient city as the dark haired woman leads them through the ruble. She holds her hand up to stop the group in front what looks like stairs going do into the ground below the city streets. Looking over her shoulder, "We are going to take a short cut." I blink for a moment before question the decision. "I thought that you said to never go down into the deep roads because you don't know where they will take you or what is down there." She grins, "What did I say about the unknown?"

"Not to fear it? But do we really need to go down there?"

"What you afraid of the dark Eri?"

"Maybe you should hold on to Yuki's hand!"

My eyes just glance back for a second at the annoy sound of the taunts before looking back at the my mother's form heading down into the dark earth.

xp: 242/580
Book of Eri Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Book of Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of Eri   Book of Eri EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Book of Eri
Keeping my attention up high, I slowly shift my gaze as I scan the skys for any sign of threats. Unlike my sister I liked to know if something is going to attack me, to be prepared, and if I can attack the enemy before they can attack me, the best defense is a good offense, yep, kill it before it can kill you, then eat it so you can have a fully belly. The thought of food begins to come to mind, some dried meat would be good right about now or even some fried deer... I shake my head to try and get the thought of food off my mind and focus back on the task at hand, keeping an eye out for any fiends. As the group comes to a stop I do as well and shift my attention, glancing around for a moment before turning my attention to my mother as she speaks up. I listen as she talks about taking a short cut though as Nee-sama speaks up I glance to her, listening to her before turning my gaze back to mother as she responds to Nee-sama. As the two have a small exchange I shift my gaze between the two of them, holding back a soft chuckle at mothers comment. Turning my attention to Nee-sama I lift my arm and reach out with my hand, offering it to her, " Here Nee-sama. I'll protect you from the dark. " I say with a smile as I look at my Nee-sama.

EXP: 256 | 549
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Book of Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of Eri   Book of Eri Empty

Back to top Go down

Book of Eri
Page 1 of 1