Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edge of the World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Rep! : 5

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:51 am

Edge of the World Lethebanner3
..Edge of the World
..Lethe, the Barbarian King:
......The sun was setting on yet another day in the land of Terra, and a young man found himself high upon an earthen giant; a large boulder that was displaced in some sort of disastrous cataclysm of a time past. It's origin was a true thing of mystery, as it was a strange looking landmark in an otherwise unremarkable area, but the landmark drew the attention of Lethe and he'd quickly climbed atop it, perching and staring out towards the horizon. In the distance he could see Medius, the ruins of a great city that apparently was thriving long ago. The prospect of such a thing interested the young captain, and he had visions of his own people restoring it eventually. It was a tall task to be sure, but perhaps it could be done?

A sigh escaped his lips and he fully sat upon the top of the boulder, turning around and looking at the forest behind him. It was the area of the land mass where the northwest forests began, and in many ways it was the edge of the world he'd been living in his entire life. The dense forests of the north represented his childhood and very livelihood, and this was only one of a handful of times he'd ventured beyond it's green veil. Some small part of him felt small once he witnessed the great expanse that was outside of the forest the first time he'd seen it, but since then he'd grown used to it.

It was nice to be out of the forest though, as conquering a people and expanding their borders was a lot of work in a lot of different ways. It was good to relax.

..EXP Gain: 300
..PWC Gain: 300
..Other: +1 TEXP(June 10th, posting in two threads)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:50 am

Edge of the World Lrrhbox2_01
Wandering through the forest with no real direction in where to go she just floated along. In her spiritual form finding it was high time to just take it a beat easy and let her legs rest some. This are of the wood's she sauntered to was getting quite close to Medius. Though she only been there one, but that was when she came out the abyss and headed out over here to the North forest woods. Still those moments where she was there he memory was fuzzy and empty, but it didn't matter for her. She was here now and that was all that mattered to her, what she did now and what she did in the future those were her main concerns. Though it is still quite annoying when one couldn't find out about their past, but if everyone had forgotten something, then she thought it was just something that was meant to be forgotten. Oh well as she floated on by she came across large boulder. She stopped for a moment and stared at it merely looking around trying to see how it had gotten there. She didn't see that Lethe was on the boulder as she was examining it's base.
Exp ::208
Edge of the World Lrrhbox2_03
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:36 am

Even though they were a great many miles away from where he currently found himself perched, the ruins of the Medius area were still a prominent and dominating feature on the landscape. The current vantage point provided him with a great view of it all, as the edge of the forest was elevated within itself, the great northern forests seeming the be elevated in a plateau of sorts. How long it went he wasn't sure, but it definitely served a useful purpose at this time. From where he was he squinted, attempting to re assemble the broken city using the ruins he saw. No matter how he assembled the scar upon the surface, it always came together as an even more imposing feature than the ruins were. He could only imagine how tall the structures were, or how many people were there.

It wasn't until he'd almost lost himself in his own thoughts did he feel a familiar presence. It was one he hadn't run into for several months, and a being he'd wondered how they'd gotten along after their meeting. To confirm his suspicion, Lethe laid back, his head touching the top of the boulder as he arched his body. Sure enough it was the spirit he'd met in the forest ruins, and she had yet to see him. He supposed that the boulder he'd gotten atop was an interesting feature within itself.

Pushing off with his legs, Lethe flipped from the top of the boulder and landed behind Zaiaku gracefully, firstly landing in a crouched position and then rising to his feet. "Zaiaku, wasn't it?" He asked, giving a respectful nod to the woman.

EXP: 305
PWC: 305
Other: +1 TEXP (June 11, posting in 2 threads)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Her hand slid along the boulder's side, she attempted to see if she could sense anything out of it, but nothing. Well no matter she could always try again with something else. Though her concentration seemed to be quite heavily into what she was doing as she didn't notice Lethe dropping in from above. It was after he said something did she turn around a bit startled by him, her hands tensed as she had her nails at the ready to just slash at someone's face, but it was only Lethe. It was that human hybrid that she had meet several months ago. She merely blinked and tilted her head some narrowing her eyes a bit as she attempted to remember who he was.

Then it had hit her. "Lethe, right?" she stated as she would turn fully and lean back against the boulder she was once inspecting and looked at him, eyeing him from top to bottom. He didn't seem to change all to much from the last time that she had seen him. guess it was a good thing, she wasn't sure she hasn't decided it yet. A smile crossed her face as she would speak. "Well what brings you here? Pretty far from home now aren't you?" she asked as she locked eyes with him.
Exp ::231 | 439
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:26 am

Well, she remembered his name. That was a good sign all things considered. Friendly meetings were always much better than the alternative, which move often than not ended up with one of the parties slain. This was especially true with demons, but he had no reason to not trust her. Then again, he had no reason to trust her either. Always funny how one has to walk a fine balance between the two. Lethe gave a polite smile and nodded his head in acknowledgement that she'd gotten his name right. As for her question, well, he was pretty sure he could have asked her the same thing. From his time spent with Iskra he knew that demons had their own realm they typically stayed in, but it seemed as if they liked this realm more than their own.

That wasn't a bad thing, though. He rather enjoyed company. Lethe slowly walked to the side of the boulder, and motioned to the landscape before him with a slow sweep of his arms. "I'm here scouting the lands." He began, seeing no reason why he shouldn't fill her in. "To put a long story short, I have my own people, and I want to expand their lands. A seat of power, if you will. And to do that I have to be aware of those that would be obstacles - like Medius." Lethe looked towards the large scape ruins and folded his arms across his chest. "I want it at some point." he concluded.

But where were his manners. He'd been talking all this time and hadn't given her a chance to speak. "Hm? And how 'bout you?"

EXP: 291
PWC: 291
Other: +1 TEXP (June 12th, posting in 2 threads)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:52 pm

So he is a conqueror? Claiming lands and expanding his own to make it better for his people? At least that's how it translated into her mind, certainly it was interesting the kinds of people you meet in life. She would keep near him and watch him as he pointed out towards the massive ruin's in the distance. Medius. Zaiaku stared off and could only smirk, this was a interesting wish that he had. "Quite the dreamer." she stated when she finally had a chance to speak she would only gaze at him as she shrugged her shoulders uncertain. "Not really sure, I just walk now a days really trying to find a reason to be in this realm." It was difficult to come across a purpose. Nothing really struck her with that great of an interest. "Everything I come across seem's so dull and boring."

She would walk next to him as she'd gaze out toward's Medius and just stare. "Rather difficult to find a purpose." Taking in a deep breath. "Any ideas Lethe?" she said with a broad smirk as she shifted her eyes to look at him from the corner of her eyes.
Exp :: 227 | 666
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:04 am

It was always interested to Lethe to run into abnormal beings. In this case abnormal wasn't an insult at all, and was actually a compliment. In this world being normal wasn't anything to be proud of, and often times meant that you were either weak and unnoticeable, or held no power or potential for it. So, he himself was abnormal as well, as was Zaiaku. Besides the fact she traveled these lands alone, there was also the fact that she was a demon. Under most circumstances he wouldn't have been able to see that she was, but Samael's outspoken nature ensured that he was aware of that fact the first time they'd met, when Samael had begged him to try to kill her.

Considering the circumstances he was happy to be rid of that unstable possession.

"Heh, you could say that. Though most dreamers don't have the power to actually do it." Lethe responded in a confident, as-a-matter-of-fact manner. It was clear by the tone of is voice that he held no qualms about his ability to conquer this land. It was more of a matter of time rather than if he'd be able to. "Purpose isn't too hard. It's just what you make of it." Lethe slowly began to walk over to her, his eyes washing across her body in the process. It hadn't occurred to him before, but he was pretty sure he knew what kind of demon she was. That could be useful.

"I could always use an assistant ..." His words trailed as he came up behind her, stopping and folding his arms across his chest. It'd be interesting to see if she was interested in such a proposition. Conquering the lands alone would be time consuming, but with someone else under his banner it'd be much easier. Well, mostly faster.

EXP: 332
PWC: 332
Other: +1 TEXP (June 15th, posting in 2 threads)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 pm

She watched the ruin's ahead until she began to feel these odd peering eyes. She felt them before, she couldn't exactly remember where she had felt them, but she felt them before. Turning her visage to the one who has offered her something, she could only smirk. "Oh but my services come at a price." she really didn't mind helping him out though, she liked him he was interesting for a human, plus he was the first one of the human's that didn't really berate her for being a 'ghost' of sorts and did help her out. "Though I could cut you a special deal and it holds no real repercussions on your part, but I assure you it will grab my services for you to help you conquer the lands." She was a demon after all, she held thing's that he couldn't, well not really at this very moment, but he didn't know that, but what was known between the two was that she wasn't off this realm and being far different from a human gave her unique thing's to work with. So she, in her own opinion, could offer far more than a simple mere human can.

She turned to face this man who held such a powerful appearance of him, though she herself wasn't exactly impressed, but then again she had met Jack. so it was difficult to meet other demon's that held such power compared to him. Plus there was also this thought that she was beginning to grow in her mind, but we'll see where this will go first.
Exp ::284 | 950
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:14 pm

So it seemed she was interested in what he had to offer. That was good considering he was hoping she would well receive his offer. He was positive that there was more than one way to use a demon like her, and had no doubt that she would be an asset to his cause. However, she spoke of certain terms that would come along with gaining her talents. Lethe knew he'd have to be quite careful from here on out, as negotiating the terms of one's services was often a tricky task where one would often times try to set themselves up to double cross the other later. Hopefully it'd be much more civilized than that.

"Oh?" He merely said aloud as she finished. Demons were tricky people. Iskra was one of the most cunning beings he'd ever come across, and while her assistant Jack was a pompous ass, he was quite powerful. Of course, Lethe was more powerful than Jack, but that was a story for another time. For now, he merely focused on the busty oni before him. "And what might your terms be? I wouldn't want to agree to anything before I know the details, obviously. Things could get ... " He chuckled lightly, " ... messy down the road for me, I'm sure."

EXP: 230
PWC: 230
Other: +1 TEXP (June 17th, posting in 2 threads)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:10 am

Well at least he was willing to hear out her offer as she would lower her hands before her both of them grabbing onto the handle of the hand basket she always carried with her. "It's just two simple things. To which after your dead." she started out her eyes scanned him as she would look at his reaction's to what she'd say. "I get to keep your soul and..." there was a little more than just keeping his soul. "All the land you claim shall belong to me, but worry not no one will be harvested or kicked out their homes or whatever. I'm not that much into it that'd I'd slaughter out people that way. It doesn't hold that pinnash. I guess it's the thought of just being their ruler that will be quite thrilling. Thing's will continue to prosper and grow and expand like your original idea." It was just that simple, and she figured that if she was going to help him he was going to milk her for all she was worth, so she figured she'd do the same. She wasn't going to try and be tricky there was no need for it. If she wanted him to do thing's she'd just make him do it it was as simple as that, but she saw it like this; he held respect for her, so why shouldn't she give him the respect he's given her?
Exp ::253 | 1203
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:54 pm

This was one of those moments where Lethe wasn't sure if he was to believe what she said, or if he was supposed to laugh at it. Besides the fact that he didn't actually need her help to conquer anything other than to expedite the process, asking for someone's soul was an extremely high price considering what he was asking. Then again, Zaiaku would have a hard enough time actually getting the soul even if he did die, so on those grounds alone he was compelled to agree to the terms. Whether or not he should make her aware of the secondary conditions to getting his soul he wasn't sure about, but once he thought about it he figured a forewarning would bode well as a show of good faith.

"Your terms are acceptable." Lethe began with a shallow nod of his head, "However." There was always a catch to things, and considering that he was offering her a position in his coming Empire at no cost than assistance, and she wanted his soul in return, the catch would equal out the deal. "I can't necessarily guarantee my soul when it's not even mine right now. You will have to convince Iskra to give it to you upon my death, as I swore a life debt to her. I was informed this would include the afterlife as well, but who knows? Additionally, she would no doubt have her eye on my lands ... and inheritance if you will, upon my death."

Lethe shrugged, unsure if what he'd just said would scare her away from the deal. "I'll be dead so I'll have no true say. Just know you'll have to go through her for both of those things. But, if you can convince her to give them to you or take ther down, you'll be one of the most powerful Onis on the entire planet. Just be mindful that regardless of it all, in the event you attack me our agreement will be null and void. So, what say you, Zaiaku? Will you serve under my banner and under my command?"

It was an interesting proposition. After all, he was one of the three most powerful beings on this planet by his own measure, so if she were to ally herself with someone, he would be the best bet. Iskra and Jack would probably --- well, they definitely would turn on her when they could, while Lethe was an honor bound warrior that would never do such a thing to disgrace his name. She may not know that, though.

EXP: 450
PWC: 450
Other: +1 TEXP (June 18th, earned 250 EXP)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:52 am

She could only frown at what he had said and began to scratch at the back of her neck. A low 'hmm' escaped from her lips as she began to ponder and think. Seem's like she couldn't really have what's already been given away to another demon. To her it just wasn't professional in her taste. Though it is a demon's touch, but she'd figure she'd would be much more devious about this than simply taking his soul and his land, though she'd take his soul still but she'd had to go about that in a different way. It is a bit upsetting though knowing that taking his soul would be much more difficult now than just simply swiping it when he dies. Stealing was never really graceful in her opinion. "Now thats quite made me feel so turned off. Alright let's come up with something else!" she pointed her finger up in the air and she would smile as she then pointed to him. "I got something that's much easier and simpler. It would take some time, but it's quite easy." She lowered her finger and lowered them down at her sides. "Teach me every technique and spells in your arsenal." it was that simple. Do that and I shall wave your banner and listen to you." She winked right at him as she figured that, that would be easy enough.
Exp ::260| 1463
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:43 pm

It was probably an easy enough request in her mind, but in his it was probably even more radical than asking for his soul. After all, taking his soul was something she'd have to do once he died, and he was confident that he wasn't going to die anytime soon. Teaching someone all of his techniques, however, would be something that would negatively impact his combat abilities against her and anyone else she made aware of his moves. He supposed that if she made herself useful enough that could be arranged, yes.

"Hmmm..." Lethe gave a quiet mumble though, still mulling over the choices in his head. In his mind there was only one way to go about this. "You drive a tough bargain, my friend. However, I cannot simply teach you all of my moves without results. Therefore, I have three options. First, you will be allowed to learn one of techniques for every 10 miles of land we conquer. Or, you can take option two, which is to become my personal apprentice, and I'll tech you one technique per five miles we conquer." He explained. Five mile radius blocks may not have made much sense to her, but it did to him for whatever reason. It was a good rounded number for expansion. "Or, if you cannot accept either of those, there's option three. In which case I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Means no."

"So, which shall it be, Zaiaku?"

EXP: 269
PWC: 269
Other: +1 TEXP (June 20th, posting in 2 threads)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:06 am

She mentally giggled to herself, but she liked his response. "Oh the joy incentive. Now that is a fun offer to take my hybrid friend!" she stated with a glee to her voice as she held a grin to her lips. Of course she still had to choose and she would then open her basket and fumble around the thing's inside as she then pulled out a solid black chain that stretched out three feet. "Let's see, hmm I like the sound of being your personal apprentice. So I shall take option two. Now gimmie your hand." she said as she wrapped her chain around her own hand a bit, just enough so that it didn't fall off her arm and she held out that hand to him to take a hold off. "This is to seal the deal, just a way I like to do business." Her devil energy began to enter into the chain and the chain itself began to rise up by itself as she waited for him to take a hold of her hand.
Exp ::186| 1649
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:26 am

At first, Lethe simply looked at her hand and the now dancing chain moving upon it. What sort of magic was this? There had to be a catch. In some way it was probably not that great of a thing for Lethe to be so suspicious of people as to think everything had malicious intent behind it. Of course, considering that Zaiaku was an Oni, for all intents and purposes he had good reason to be suspicious of what she was doing. All of the time he had spent with Iskra had taught him the ways of the Oni, but an interesting side effect of that was a resistance to their magics.

Wait, what reason would she have to attack him? It's not as if she was going to get his soul, and if she attacked him he wouldn't be able to teach her his techniques, so she'd gain nothing from this. She'd also never been aggressive to him before, and if she was to become his apprentice he'd have to have some degree of trust in her.

So, without any further apprehension, Lethe extended his hand and firmly grasped hers, sealing the deal. Another being to his cause, and this time an oni with a potential for great power. "Consider it sealed." Lethe remarked with a sly grin.

EXP: 234
PWC: 234
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 am

It took him a moment, it seemed like he was hesitating and she herself noticed this and she could only grin. It was nice to see even though he was a strong human being, he was still weary to trust someone like her, but in the end he took her hand and grinned to her. She looked him in the eyes and nodded her head firmly grasping his hand as the free end of the chain wrapped around his arm and the demonic energy consumed her arm and his, but nothing painful occurred. Though after a moment she then responded. "Well then my dear, seem's like we have ourselves some work to do." the chain would unwrap from his arm and it left behind chain marking permanently into his skin and it did the same to hers. She then put the chain back into her basket as she released his hand and looked at the marking. "This is our proof of agreement." she stated as she smiled. "so long as we have this, we will know that each of us are still alive and that we are still in agreement. Pretty cool don'tcha think?"
Exp :: 210 | 1859
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:11 am

So, it appeared as if Lethe's mistrust was misplaced. What she did, while it was nothing he'd ever seen in his life, wasn't anything he perceived as a threat and she was right: it was pretty cool. It reminded him of a tattoo, minus the needle, ink, and other things involved in one attempting to get one of those. It was quite stylish, of all things, and in a way would go well on his right arm, which was the one that held his massive claymore in battle.

"That it is." He responded with a smirk upon his face. Truth be told he was quite impressed that she knew such a technique. But what other kind of abilities did she have? If he was going to place trust in her to assist him in his land domination, he wanted a short display of what she could do. "So, dearest Zaiaku." Lethe began, taking his claymore and planting it firmly in the ground. "I'm sure this will be the start of a productive relationship, but! I must ask before we go pillage and plunder: what kind of abilities do you currently have? What is it you're good at?"

EXP: 207
PWC: 207
Other: +1 TEXP (June 21, posted in 2 threads)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:18 am

Yes it was true now that they were in this pact, they did have to put more trust into each other. She gazed at him as she tapped her forehead. "Power of the mind, mostly bending the very wills of others to do as I wish." she stated, it was her favorite ability, but as she got stronger the more she was capable of doing with her psionic abilities. Personally she had yet to meet others with that very same ability and thought herself to be the only one capable of using such powers. "That is most of my abilities so far, slowly I am ever so certainly remembering old spells to which my body remembers but my mind does not. Don't know how much sense that makes, but yeah." She placed her hand on her hips. "So I my power is more mental type of magic."
Exp :: 162 | 2021
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:09 pm

"Interesting." Were the only words that immediately rolled of Lethe's tongue as he pondered the advantages and disadvantages of her having such abilities. The disadvantages were plainly obvious, as she should at any time attempt to use such abilities on him. There may be no great ability than controlling an opponent's mind, at least in the sense of being deadly. Why go through all the trouble of actually fighting someone when you could warp their mind to make them impale themselves on their own blade? Lethe couldn't think of any situation other than sexual ones where he'd want a technique like that being used on him. He'd have to keep his guard up, at least mentally, at all times around her.

The advantages ... now there was an interesting opportunity. Her ability to control minds would make negotiations with the more primitive tribes that much easier. "And very useful." Lethe finally added with a smile. "No doubt that'll be nice to have whenever we have any negotiations with other people. Or if we want to cause a little turmoil and plant some seeds to discord." Lethe picked up his blade, letting it drop behind his back like normal, and motioned for her. "Well, then! Let's get to work. I've had my eye on land in the north near where I started. It belongs to a tribe, I'm sure we could strong arm it out of 'em, eh?"

EXP: 267
PWC: 267
Other: +1 TEXP (June 23, earned 250 exp)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:35 am

She could only grin at what he said. Of course her power was still growing with every passing day, seeing how far her power can grow the only thing that could stop her would be getting friendly with her. Though she liked this particular hybrid, while only half a spirit she liked his yearning for take over. It in a way feed her nature as a demon, the emotions that just floated from him just to her smelled ever so sweet and juicy a fragrance like no other. "Oh joy I already get to have fun." Though it would still be smart to get your guard up around a demon, thered really be no knowing when one would turn against you. Though Zaiaku doesn't really have a reason for it nor see's any purpose to it, at least not yet. "Oh to see these humans in action it's quite the thrill. I wonder what emotions they'll throw off." she said to herself a bit excited about it and imagining nothing but chaos running through the village.
Exp :: 193 | 2214
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Sent to uyb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edge of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the World   Edge of the World Empty

Back to top Go down

Edge of the World
Page 1 of 1