Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hanged Man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:29 pm

The Hanged Man Eri_1

The Handed Man
Within the desert city of Rajeh, there is a part of the city that is named Lowtown, because it is on the lower part of the mountain, where most of the poor and shady character of the city like to hang out... Mostly miners and thieves. The is a tavern called The Hanged Man, there is a armored doll handing from a gallows just outside the front door. After our nice little stroll across the desert Jyn and I come to Rajeh to search for some important people that have gone missing and we have been staying here for the past few days as we search. With us splitting up to do our search of the city I had called it a day early, aka I had to unpack the stuff I have stolen, and made my way back to the tavern to cheat some stones out of a few of the poor miners.

Sitting at around table with a group of miners. A few empty mugs set on the table along with a few random items. My leather boots are crossed as I lean back into my chair and give a big bearded man sitting across from me a big closed eye smile. "You ready girly man?" The man looks across at me and points as he stagers a little, "I'm not joss to fou..." He spills half of his spirit as he grabs the mug and tries to take a drink. He body leans over and the other men watch him fall over onto the floor. "Looks like I win again. Anymore takes boys?" The question is asked as I gather up my winnings.

xp: 276
The Hanged Man Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
Phew

Rep! : 3

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm

The Hanged Man Des1

. The Hanged Man .

The heat of a desert is enough to cripple an entire army that is out of reach or out in general of water. And this would be the case of my own travel across the scorching dunes. It was at the break of night that I reached the city and its shadier places. Not that I wasn’t accustomed with the lower parts of society as it had been in this part I’ve spent most of my life, thieving, scamming and conning people out of their possessions in order to survive. The urge for some fluid to fill me up with fresh energy was at the top of my list of urges and the first place I came across sounded, smelled and looked to be a proper place for those intoxicating fluids which I had grown so accustomed to. Using my gloved hand to brush away most of the dust and sand that had covered during the day. After having removed half the desert from my clothes, I would walk up the door of the tavern and enter. The name of the place had slipped me by in the need of something to quench my thirst. Upon entering I could see that the place was quiet crowded and a whole lot of activities were happening at once. One table had someone playing some sort of game with dices, another one had a few cards and the one that seemed to be most popular was the typical drinking game. Stopping for a few seconds, I saw that the round was just over as the massive bulk on the other side of the table toppled backwards, leaving… a girl to be the victor. With the arching of my brow I would walk towards the table, my curiosity perked as she shouted out for another man to take the place of the one that had toppled. “I’ll take you on” I said as I walked around the table and sat down in the now empty chair. After having sat down and gotten my baring on the crowd around, I would remove the bag hanging over my shoulder and place it next to my chair along with my gloves and the scarf covering my face. “So how do we do this?” I ask, waiting for the response of what seemed to be a rowdy girl which would be my opponent in this game of drinking.

Experience Points: 403
Total Exp: 403
Other Gains: +1 TEXP
Thread Gains: +1 TEXP [2x threads 10.6]
The Hanged Man Des3
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 pm

The Hanged Man Eri_1

The Handed Man
The golden eyes look across the table as anther stout man takes the chair as the other is drag off by his buddies. The lantern light dances off my golden eyes and silver hair as I look at the strange man with the facial markings. He looks like he is healthier than the other so this one could take awhile. The question about how the game is played. Leaning over onto the table, I give the strange man a big smile as I start to explain. "So you're not around from these parts huh? The rules are simple, you make we make our bet, and then we empty our mugs. We keep doing this till one of us is on floor or passes out. Either way the person that is able to take it and walk away is the one that wins the game. Got it?" I direct him to the center of the table and to an empty mug with my slender finger as I explain. "Good. Now I wager three of these shinny things that you can't drink ten mugs. You look like a thirsty man so I think ten mugs would do you in good." I put down three strips of what looks like round copper bars as I give him a closed eyed smile.

xp: 218/494
The Hanged Man Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
Phew

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:56 pm

The Hanged Man Des1

. The Hanged Man .

My eyes goes over the girl as she speak, taking in her features such as her golden eyes which, in the right light could surely be mistaken for gold or her silvery hair which could have been the moon. As she explains the rules, I start going over my past experiences with this intoxicating liquid. “I am from the Mare Maries, the islands off the coast.” I would explain when she asked me if I was from around these parts. “Ten…” I say with a shallow voice, before adding to the word, “Ten should be all fine” I say as I place my black pendant with its small green stone atop the table, placing it in the middle so that she and everyone else would be able to see it. Leaning forwards a bit, a few braids of hair falls into my vision as I look at the girl and stare her directly into the eyes. My own blackish grey orbs would stand in stark contrast to hers. Leaning back into the back of the chair I would give her a small smirk before turning to a young lad that came towards the table with a carrying tray with a few mugs. “Drink up little one” I say to her as I take one of the mugs and place it on the table before I would slide it over to her and with that, I would slowly place the mug to my lips savouring the taste and the smell of the brew within it as it slowly entered my mouth and ran down my throat.

Experience Points: 263
Total Exp: 666
Thread Gains: +2 TEXP [2x threads 10.6][11.6]
The Hanged Man Des3
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:32 pm

The Hanged Man Eri_1

The Handed Man
He seems to agree to the rules and makes his own bet with a nice little black pendant that has a gem stone in it. The closed eyed smile expression on my face is unchanged by his stare down contrast and even after he address me as if I was a child. "Ah so you are from that kusoyaro huh? Lovely weather there but the spirit they have is really weak." The mug is picked up and tilted back as I drink the spirit that was held inside. The crowd of men around the table chant the words "Chug, chug, chug, chug...." over and over again as we drink. Some of them are even making bets of their own on who was going to fall over first. The wasn't just a game for the two people who was drinking but the whole tavern. The empty mug is slammed back down onto the round table after I finish it off. Reaching for the next the next mug the closed eyes smile remains on my faces. "You better drink faster than that Mar Mar. Maybe you need me to whip out my tit and feed it to ya like you're a baby?" The tip of the mug comes to my lips as I down another one.

xp: 214/708
The Hanged Man Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
Phew

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:52 am

The Hanged Man Des1

. The Hanged Man .

My eyes goes over the girl as she speak, taking in her features such as her golden eyes which, in the right light could surely be mistaken for gold or her silvery hair which could have been the moon. As she explains the rules, I start going over my past experiences with this intoxicating liquid. “I am from the Mare Maries, the islands off the coast.” I would explain when she asked me if I was from around these parts. “Ten…” I say with a shallow voice, before adding to the word, “Ten should be all fine” I say as I place my black pendant with its small green stone atop the table, placing it in the middle so that she and everyone else would be able to see it. Leaning forwards a bit, a few braids of hair falls into my vision as I look at the girl and stare her directly into the eyes. My own blackish grey orbs would stand in stark contrast to hers. Leaning back into the back of the chair I would give her a small smirk before turning to a young lad that came towards the table with a carrying tray with a few mugs. “Drink up little one” I say to her as I take one of the mugs and place it on the table before I would slide it over to her and with that, I would slowly place the mug to my lips savouring the taste and the smell of the brew within it as it slowly entered my mouth and ran down my throat.

Experience Points: 268
Total Exp: 934
Thread Gains: +2 TEXP [2x threads 10.6][11.6]
The Hanged Man Des3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hanged Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: The Land of the Desert Tribes :: The Land of the Desert Tribes (Archived)-
Jump to: