Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inspections

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Rep! : 0

Inspections Empty
PostSubject: Inspections   Inspections EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:48 am

He was once again at the docks. The fight that had started brought about the rare interference of the guard, who had carted off most of the drunken sailors who had participated in the bar brawl. Katsui had managed too slip away in the initial confusion not wanting to get involved with the mess. He had laid low the following days merely doing his assigned work load, but the salt sea smell of the docks had once again lured him back, which was why he stood on one of the piers that jutted out into the harbor of Mare Maris. Katsui would hold his staff lightly in his hand, while overlooking the water. He scratched his chin. "Should go get some time off too visit my mother, see how she is doing after all of these years." He muttered too himself; though, he certainly dreaded that thought. He rubbed the staff in errant thought before turning around. It was time to get back to work, and that included conducting inspections with the harbor master to provide the muscle for this enterprise. It was mostly going to be boring for him, but it was something he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

Inspections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspections   Inspections EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:24 pm

The day had been rather boring, and even though explorations of the inner land had expanded to further than I anticipated, I had ventured too far north and now had to work on getting back to my own realm in a decently mannered time frame. I was tired, and the water beneath me had at one point blurred across the horizon. Taking myself down towards the beaches, I would see structures pointing out into the water. What were they? I had never seen things like that before. Skimming downwards to where my body barely touched the surface, the fastest speed I could muster would begin to engage, allowing my curious nature to once again take hold of me when I was on a time crunch. I had a new objective, and that was something that must be investigated.
Back to top Go down

Inspections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Mare Maris :: The Coastal Regions of Mare Maris (Archived)-
Jump to: