Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting My Hands Dirty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Getting My Hands Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Getting My Hands Dirty

Sighing softly to myself I slowly shift my gaze over the contract, scanning over my orders for this mission. It was a simple protection mission for a caravan traveling through the desert to another village. " Hey, you ready mercenary? " A man asks as he looks at Yuk. Lifting my gaze from the contract I look to the man speaking to me and give a faint nod, " Yeah, I'm ready. " I say as I fold up the piece of paper containing my mission, and slip it back into my clothing. " Alright, now that everyone is ready we can move out. Yuki, mount up and take point with the other rider. " I give a faint nod to the orders from the man. Moving over to the horse I would be using I glance over the beast for a moment before climbing onto it. Coming to rest atop the horse I grab the rains and wait for a moment for the horse to settle down now that it had a rider on it. " Let's get going! " The man in charge yelled out before taking his seat on the front caravan wagon. With the order to move out, I give a light shake of the rains, urging the horse to begin moving. As the horse begins to move I follow along side the second man in the front of the caravan with me.

PWC: 238
Total WC: 238
Getting My Hands Dirty 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Getting My Hands Dirty

Following along side the man riding next to me I shift my gaze as we begin to make our way out of the village. " We should be relatively safe until we make it a good distance from the village, then we may be attacked by desert bandits out for the cargo. ". Hearing the man I turn my attention to him for a moment and give a faint nod, " Alight. " I respond with as I shift my gaze away from the man and glance around for a moment. As I shift my gaze I scan over the desert as I think on the likely hood that a group of bandits would attack the caravan in the hopes of getting the cargo. Though it did have guards the chance was fairly high and I hoped for the attack, given that I revel in the thought of fighting and even killing someone. Which in some cases seemed a bad thing. Turning my attention, I glance back to the caravan that follows a few paces behind us. The leader of the caravan sits next to the man in charge of the guard detail, the man I currently work for, on this mission. The man in charge of the guard unit looks to Yuki and gives a faint nod before shifting his attention away. I keep my gaze on the man as he looks to me, giving a faint nod in return before shifting my gaze back to the desert.

PWC: 249
TWC: 487
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Getting My Hands Dirty

Shifting my gaze over the sand I scan for any sign of anything that may pose a threat to the caravan. " Hmm.. " I murmur lightly as I continue to shift my gaze while the caravan continues to move deeper into the desert. Opposite Yuki a bandit waits in surprise with an arrow drawn back on his bow, when he lines up the shot he releases his grip on the arrow and lets the projectile loos in the air. With out warning the attack upon the caravan is let loose as the arrow fired from the bandit strikes the other horsemen in the lead with Yuki, striking him in the side of the neck and knocking him from his mount. The sound caught my attention and as I turn to see what is going the one in charge of the guard yells out, " We're under attack! Take up positions and guard the caravan! " he barks out his orders to the rest of the group as the caravan comes to a sudden stop. The bandit that had fired the arrow draws another from his quiver and draws it back as bandits from both sides of the caravan begin to advance towards there target. Drawing the arrow back on his bow he takes aim for the second horsemen in front of the caravan, Yuki.

PWC: 228
TWC: 715
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Getting My Hands Dirty

Hearing the orders from the man in charge I quickly move into action, tugging on the rains of the horse before I jump off of the beast. As Yuki jumps from the horse the arrow that had been fired at him sinks into the side of the horse. When the arrow hits the horse it rears up into the air as it lets out a cry of pain from the arrow hitting it. Hearing the sound from the horse I turn my attention to it for a brief moment, realizing that it had been struck by an arrow instead of myself. Shifting my gaze from the animal I turn my attention to one of the bandits that is rushing towards me and give a light tug on the end of the chain under my sleeve before letting links of chain slide from my sleeve to rest on the ground below me. I let a few feet of chain unwind before gripping the chain. As the bandits come upon the caravan the guards with the caravan begin to clash with the bandits all around the caravan. With my gaze fixed on the bandit I narrow it into a glare as I lift my arm before swinging it through the air and launching the chain at the bandit. Before the bandit can react to the flying links of metal I strike him and yank back, jerking the chain back from the bandit.

PWC: 239
TWC: 954
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Getting My Hands Dirty

The bandit gets hit by the chain though it only effects him for a few moments before he recovers from the strike and continues his rush at Yuki. As the bandit comes at me again I narrow my gaze and let out a growl, " Idiot. " I murmur as I draw my chain back and lash out again at the bandit with my chain. This time as Yuki launches into his attack with the chain, the bandit manages to bring his sword up in time and use it to block the attack and continue in his charge. Getting in close to Yuki, the bandit lashes out with his sword, slashing at Yuki's chest. I find it a bit surprising as the bandit blocks my chain and before I can fully react to his advance I feel the pain of his attack as it rushes through my body. Inhaling sharply I pull back from the bandit and again lash out with my chain as I bring my left arm up to cover the injury from the bandits attack. Lashing out at the bandit once again with my chain, though this time I aim for his leg and catch him in mid charge, my chain wrapping around his ankle. As my chain catches his ankle I yank back quickly, causing the charging bandit to loose his foot and fall to the ground.

PWC: 231
TWC: 1185
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Getting My Hands Dirty

Unable to dodge the incoming attack the bandit gets snared by Yuki's chain and looses his footing as Yuki jerks his leg out from under him, causing him to fall into the sand below him. With the bandit on the ground I quickly dash forwards as I give the chain a quick shake to loosen it from the bandits leg so I can pull it from the bandits leg. With his leg no longer caught in the chain the bandit begins to get back to his feet. Jumping into the air I sling the chain back into the air and lash out again at the raising bandit. Lashing out at the bandit again I smash my chain into his chest at full force, forcing him back into the sand. Before the bandit can get up he is struck again by Yuki's chain, the attack forcing him back into the sand as he legs out a cry of pin from the attack, the force of the impact causing a great deal of damage to the bandit's sternum. As the bandit lets out a cry of pain a grin takes form on my face as I revel in his pain and suffering. As I come down towards the ground I lash out again with my chain, striking the bandit one last time with my chain before landing over top him. Again the bandit gets struck by Yuki though as the blow lands the bandit goes limp as the life leaves his body.

PWC: 250
TWC: 1435
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:31 pm

Getting My Hands Dirty

I keep my gaze on the dead bandit for a moment before lifting it and glancing around the area at the rest of the fighting going on. The clash for the caravan between the bandits and the guards rages on around Yuki, bandits and guards clashing swords as they struggle for the caravan. One of the guards close to Yuki fought a loosing battle against two bandits at the same time. He moved backwards as the two attacking him forced him to constantly evade there attacks in order to remain in the world of the living. Shifting my gaze I bring it to rest on a guard moving towards me that seems to be fighting two bandits at a single time, an admirable thing to do though he seemed to be in a losing battle given that he is having to withdraw and evade there attacks. I watched for a brief moment, holding no true allegiance to these men I am here with I know that I can let this guard die and not give a second though to the matter nor care of the outcome really, hell I might even get more payment if he does, who knows. Though in doing such a thing I would be reducing my own numbers while letting these bandit bastards gain the upper hand on us, something I couldn't let happen, at least not right now.

PWC: 241
TWC: 1676
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Getting My Hands Dirty

With this in mind I narrow my gaze as I look at the two bandits attacking the single guard. Looking at the two bandits I let out a soft growl as I dash forwards, moving straight for the three locked in combat. Moving closer to the three I sling my chain back into the air before launching through the air at the two bandits attacking the guard. Lashing out at one of the guards I catch his arm with the end of my chain, the chain wrapping around it. As I catch his arm I pull back preventing the guard from landing a strike on the guard. The guard pauses for a moment as a fellow guard catches one of the bandits before turning his attention to the other bandit and launching into an attack. The bandit begins to struggle against Yuki trying to get free from the chain. As the bandit attempts to get free from my chain I yank back towards me, jerking on the chain. While trying to get free the bandit is unable to brace himself against the forceful tug from Yuki and ends up stumbling towards Yuki before falling to the ground.

PWC: 206
TWC: 1882
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Getting My Hands Dirty

Once the bandit had fallen into the sand I shift my stance, bracing myself as I reach out with my free hand and take a hold of the chain and begin to pull the bandit through the sand towards me. For a brief moment the bandit was momentary stunned after falling into the sand though as Yuki begins to drag him through the sand the bandit begins to struggle against he half-demon pulling him closer. As the bandit begins to struggle again I let out a faint growl though I continue to reel him in. The bandit continued to struggle against the half-demon pulling him and with in a matter of moments managed to get free from the chain and spring to his feet before launching into a charge, " Damn you! " He yells out at Yuki as he launches into a flurry of slashes. As the bandit gets free from my chain I let out a faint growl and as he begins to charge me I quickly jerk back on the chain to sent it flying through the air back to me. Before I could launch into another attack I am forced to jump back to evade the attacks the bandit begins to unleash.

PWC: 210
TWC: 2092
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Getting My Hands Dirty

The bandit continues to press forwards, lashing out at Yuki with a few more slices through the air. Shifting side to side as I pull back I evade the attacks the bandit is throw at me and wait for an opening to strike back. Launching into one final attack, the bandit lunges out at Yuki with a thrust of his sword. As the bandit lunges ta me with his sword I duck down below the attack and push forwards, launching into the bandit with my shoulder. Slamming my shoulder into the bandit's stomach I force him to the ground before rolling to the side and springing to my feet as I jump back. Caught off guard by Yuki's counter attack the bandit is struck in the stomach, the blow knocking the wind from him and causing him to gasp for air as he is forced to the ground by the half-demon. As I spring to my feet I swing my arm back, sending the chain flying through the air before lashing out at the bandit I had put on the ground. As the bandit gets hit by the chain he releases his sword and curl up, grabbing his chest in the attempt to protect himself. As the bandit begins to curl up I lash out at him again, striking him in the back with my chain.

PWC: 230
TWC: 2322
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Getting My Hands Dirty

Turning my attention from the bandit, I glance around the battle field for a moment. Around Yuki battle continued to rage between the bandits that attacked the caravan and the guards that are defending the caravan though the bandits numbers have begun to dwindle as the guards work to whittle the numbers down with each kill. Shifting my gaze, I slowly scan the area round me taking stock of the bandits that still remain and the guards that have survived and continue to fight on against the bandits. Behind Yuki a small skirmish is waged between a bandit and one of the guards though the bandit attacking the guard holds the upper hand in the fight, having landed a critical blow upon the guard early in the fight, this critical moment in the fight lead the the bandit's victory over the caravan guard. Pushing his blade into the stomach of the guard, the bandit gives it a twist causing the guard to let out a gasp and cry of pain before he begins to go limp. A sound behind me catches my attention and I shift, turning to see what is going on behind me though given the situation it was rather obvious what has happened behind me.

EXP: 227 | 2549
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Getting My Hands Dirty

Shifting I bring my gaze to rest upon a bandit having just ended the life of one of the guards. Looking at the seen draws a frown to my face as I fix my gaze on the bandit. Shifting his gaze, the bandit looks to Yuki and grins as he pushes the dead guard from his blade, setting his sights on the half-demon caravan guard. " Looks like I got another guard to kill. " The bandit says with a cackle as he begins to charge for Yuki. As the bandit begins to charge me my frown deepens as I narrow my gaze into a glare, " Alright.. " I murmur lightly as I tighten my grip on the chain and lash out with it, swinging at the charging bandit. I strike the charging bandit, hitting him in the end of the chain. I draw it back quickly before striking again as the bandit begins to go down from the first hit. Charging at Yuki, the bandit gets struck by the chain in the face and begins to stumble back though before he can recover and do anything he is struck again by the half-demon's chain weapon. I watch the bandit as he stumbles around a bit after the second hit and before he can recover I strike him again with my whip, this time delivering the finishing blow to the injured bandit. As the bandit goes down from the second hit I shift my gaze from him and begin to glance around.

EXP: 256 | 2805
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Getting My Hands Dirty

Around me things seem to have turned for the better for the guards I work with at the moment. The guards appear to be cleaning up the few straggling bandits. Seeing the rest of the bandits being taken care of by the other guards I let out a light sigh since I wouldn't get to kill anything else. What few bandits that are left struggle against the remaining guards though there struggle has already begun to go down hill. The guard captain flings his two swords around in a flurry of slashes as he slices one of the remaining bandits to pieces before lowering his weapons and taking stock of the battlefield. After glancing around the guard captain raises a sword into the air as he yells out, " The battle is ours! Finish off the rest of these bandit scum and we can be on our way. " The guard captain ordered to the rest of the guards fighting the bandits. As the guard captain begins to speak I shift my gaze to him and listen to his inspiring words. The guards let out a cheer at the words of there captain and press on in there own fights.

EXP: 209 | 3014
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Getting My Hands Dirty

Shifting my gaze I find no more bandits in my intimidate area so I let out another sign as I begin to advance towards a small fight up next to the caravan wagon. The few remaining skirmishes between guard and bandit come to a swift end now that the captain has spoken, the guards taking the victory against the bandit attackers. As the battles draw to an end the guards let out another cheer of victory. Coming to the wagon I slow to a stop and glance around for a moment as the battle for the caravan finally comes to an end and the guards let out a victory cheer. " Well done men. Drink's are on me when we get to the village. " The guard captain says before climbing onto the lead caravan wagon and glances around at the remaining guards as well as the dead ones. The guards let out a louder cheer at the mention of getting a drink after they finish the job. I didn't mind the idea of getting a free drink after this, I may have to stay with this group long enough to collect my payment and free drink. " Alright, everyone mount up and let's get moving. " The guard captain said. With the order the guards remount and I climb into the wagon before it begins to move, heading to the village.

EXP: 239 | 3253
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting My Hands Dirty   Getting My Hands Dirty Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting My Hands Dirty
Page 1 of 1