Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Under the Starry sky

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Under the Starry sky Empty
PostSubject: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Under the Starry sky Chris_CastielPosting3
Castiel Angelum Lucis
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: Average [+0.0]
Theme: The Starry Sky

After traveling for some time now since leaving the village, the exhaust began to get to both of them.. both Castiel and Vera. They spoke to each other along the way, though not much can be said in the deep personal areas of each individuals. They spoke about casual things like what each other liked and disliked, and what were their dreams of the future. Castiel of course couldn’t give much of an answer towards that due to the fact that he was still trying to figure out his past, so when speaking in that area, Castiel mainly listened to the words of Vera than spoke words regarding himself.” Cas ? “ He turned his attention to Vera wondering what was up.” Have you ever fallen in love with someone before ? Or just been in love ? “ The question there got a little personal and his extended pause indicated that he really didn’t want to answer that kind of question. For an Adult of his age to say he never been in love or don’t remember ever being in love is somewhat embarrassing but then he also felt like it was possibly okay to answer Vera’s question…so after the extended Pause, Castiel shook his head immediately.” No, I don’t think I’ve been in love before…or at least I cant ever recall ever being in it. I Can’t remember much in the last 20 years or so… no significant female figure… no significant other… ”. He replied to Vera.

Words :: 250 [269Exp]
Gains ::
1 TEXP [Post in multiple (at least 2) RPs in one day.]
Under the Starry sky Veraspes

Last edited by Castiel on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera turned to Castiel as they walked in the wilderness. She didn’t know whether to feel a form of sympathy or whether to express that maybe he was lucky. Her eyes closed and the two just walked.” Well Im sure you have. A lot of girls would think that you’re a catch “. She replied causing Castiel to arch a brow towards her.” Hey, don’t mix being in love and being in relationships as the same thing. People normally have a need to make some sort of emotional connection with someone and yet it is not love. They run through different individuals until they find the right one. I will be currently in that Category. I recall attempting to make connections, going on dates and the works…but amongst all the females I’ve been with, there has been 0 connection “. He replied looking ahead now with an indifferent expression. Vera looked at Cas and her eyes narrowed.” How many woman have you been out with ? “. It was a sudden curious thing that hit her when he mentioned that he been out with a lot of woman. He looked like the type that wouldn’t have any problem at all getting the females that he wanted to talk to.

Words :: 209 [224Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

The expression that was once indifferent suddenly turned into that in which carried a smirk on his face.” Hey, don’t females dislike being asked that question ? The same for some guys too. You get a lot of guys that like to stroke their dicks and tell some kind of high number, but it’s kind of pathetic. I don’t want you to think that I fall into the category I just described now “. That was Castiel’s complex method of pushing away from answering that question as some females get turned off when it’s known that the guy has been out with a lot of females, it gives a odd light to the individual in question. Vera gave a pouting expression towards Castiel’s attempt at avoiding a question, but then smiled slightly as it displayed a sense of having control, as there was time to say and do things and time not to say or do things. It also displayed that he was at least a decent individual so she didn’t have to worry too much. He saved her life of course, but that didn’t mean it was okay to get an immediate idea of someone else. She turned her head to look forwards, and when she did, Castiel did the same.

Words :: 212 [223Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

“ You told me that I looked like a guy you fell in love with once…tell me what happened to that relationship. A guy like looking like myself would be hard to just give up on “. Castiel spoke in a jokeful manner in attempts to lighten her up to answer him. He felt like it was diving into a rather deep area but it didn’t matter at the moment. Vera eyes didn’t lower like one would if their significant other had been killed. She did close her eyes though as she continued to walk.” You have a keen memory it’s kind of shocking that you cant remember much of the past”. There was a slight pause after she said that and before she continued.” Well it was around the time that I was somewhat new to the village back there. There wasn’t a large amount in the village around this time…people I mean. Some people took me in, and one of them happened to be a male of the group, a group of which mainly consisted of females. I was quite shy around this period so I kept to myself…and yet he continued to make attempts to get me to come out of my shell. Eventually I’ve grown to him and we started being with each other more often. I’ve grown to care about him and he did me so we became something very special “.

Words :: 237 [241Exp]
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *May 28*]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:56 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel began to wonder what happened further down the road between Vera and this other individual. This came because Vera seemed to have ceased from speaking after saying as much as she did. Did the rest of the story come with emotional hurt or heartache? . He was quite curious to know despite not having known Vera for a long period of time. This was an interesting matter so the curiosity just remained there.” What happened then? “ Castiel asked attempting to push along the story despite the possible results that could come from it. Vera turned her attention towards Castiel with a soft expression, completely different from how he thought she would have it upon telling this to him.” Some time passed, and eventually he proposed to me and at the time I believed everything was moving far too fast for me. It was hard but I turned him down…I wasn’t ready at the time to get married… I was just 18 at the time. I didn’t know how to live for others, how to tend to the lifestyles of other individuals so I would have been very foolish to have gotten married at such a young age. Still I did love him, so I asked him to wait for me, wait until I was ready to take him on as an husband and when I was best ready to be his wife “. It was shocking to hear that Vera was proposed to. What even more shocking was that she appeared to regret saying no, or at least that was the way he was picking it up due to the way that she was telling the story.

Words :: 279 [290Exp]
1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:58 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

“ One day… I was out with the ladies enjoying ourselves. He was also enjoying himself since we spotted him with another woman when he was supposed to be at home. I didn’t want to believe it, but he was betraying our love by being with another woman. He kissed her… that’s all I needed to see before my world began to crumble up. I would died for him, and yet he betrayed me like that. I broke it off with him and did things alone, but he lingered in my heart for some reason. I couldn’t throw away what we had even though he betrayed me… I loved him “. Castiel heard this and closed his eyes for a moment. He felt sympathy for her to an extent only because he didn’t think that Vera was the kind of person that deserved that, but he believed that her still hanging onto him was an extremely stupid thing to do.” I actually wanted to forgive him because I believed that we really were meant to be together, but before I could He passed away. There you have my sad pathetic story of love “. A smile appeared on her face while looking ahead. It almost appeared as if she was forcing the smile a bit, and because of that Castiel had to say something.” Don’t do that “. His tone was a little serious.” Huh ? what do you mean ?”. Vera was confused on what Castiel was telling her not to do.” Don’t pretend that you’re okay with how things went down. Don’t pretend that you’re okay just because you’re in front of me “.

Words :: 276 [283Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:00 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera stopped for a moment in her tracks and she denied it.” Im not pretending anything!! “. That was a complete lie though as it was written all over her face.” I’m actually happy. It was the world telling me that he wasn’t the one for me. The world saved me from a mistake that many woman and man that are so desperate for some kind of emotional connection make. I mean god at some point I even pushed away some of my friends. I put that person who I knew for no more than 3 years over my friends who I knew for almost a life time “. She was pointing out some of the negative things about it so it didn’t seem like it affected her in a big way, which simply caused Castiel to shake his head.” I do agree that you putting this person over your friends was a stupid thing and a poor choice…but that comes with a lot of relationships. You cannot force yourself to believe that his death was a good thing to you when you at some point loved him so much that you would put him before others that was closed to you “. Vera looked to Castiel, took in his words and took a little offense to them, even though part of them was agreeing that what she did with the love/ over close friends was messed up.” I guess you can say that because you never been in love! “.

Words :: 251 [251Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:02 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel laughed slightly about it, and said something that he didn’t expect himself to say.” I may not recall being in love, but I haven’t been blindsided by something so miniscule. I wouldn’t choose love over my friends, nor my friends over love. Call me greedy but I’ll fight to where I could have both… That’s beside the point though. You need to stop…”. And before he could even finish Vera interrupted.” You’re such an emotionless soldier Cas you know that ? “. She was a little hurt by his words for some odd reason, but what he said next was a slash at her.” I have emotions, I just have brains too. Im not stupid like all the folks that would throw everything away for such a stupid idea. Im sorry but I didn’t come from a place where Emos were tolerated. I was trained for a good portion of my life. I live to protect and serve. People with such intense emotions were weeded out immediately “. That’s when she looked like she had seen a ghost, having developed a huge form of shock from his words. She was hurt on a deep level.” So are you calling me Emo! If you are then you are entirely wrong and a monster for attempting to use such in a offensive way”. Castiel rubbed the back of his head in a slightly aggravated way.” I may be wrong in the use of terms, but you are a very emotional person, I mean god you went to a cave that you knew was filled with danger just so you can have a place to think about heavy and deep things. Seriously what the hell, and I was put in a tight position because I either had to come save your ass or probably have to fight civilians since it was going around that it was my fault that you went in there anyways. Either way it would be I fight and killed civilians that mainly consisted of females, or come in, risk my butt to save you and mend everything. When you went in there to possibly have this moment, you didn’t think that you would cause so much trouble did you ? That’s how it is when Emotional people get trapped in the idea of love “. He stopped rubbing the back of his head after there was no response from Vera.

Words :: 401 [415Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

It was like as if Vera couldn’t recognize Castiel anymore, having heard his words which slashed at her mighty hard. It was as if he was saying that she was to blame for all the crap that he’s been put through. If that was the case then why let her tag along ? She didn’t ask this due to the hurt she was feeling, her eyes tearing up slightly only moments before the clouds in the sky got dark. Her head hung down abit, her hair casting shadows over her face hiding the hurt as best she could. “ Im Sorry Cas…Im so sorry for causing you trouble. If you didn’t care about me then why didn’t you say something!? “ She yelled at him with her head still hanging down. Castiel looked at her with an face that didn’t express much, and with such a face came silence.” If I was such a hassle with my emotions then why let me even come along with you!? “. She wanted answers from him, but all she got was a silence that seemed to be endless. Tears traveled down her face when there was no answer.” I see how it is… Im sorry I ever met you! “. With that outburst, Vera ran off in a different direction away from Castiel.

Words :: 220 [222Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel remained silent and didn’t chase after her. He thought about what he had just did and felt like that he was expression how he felt inside. She was a fragile individual but one with a peppy nature, a combination of which would bring multitudes of trouble to the soldier. For a moment there, he believed that he was far better off without her so Castiel turned in the opposite direction that Vera ran in and he began walking. ( She basically an adult, 19 so she could handle herself. She herself mention what she did wasn’t a good thing, all I merely did was agree with her and gave my view on the general conversation. Having such emotional attatchments to where you would push others away ? that’s just a set up for loneliness in the future, if any future at all. What did she want me to do, completely disagree with her and say what she did was right because it’s love ? She’s 19! It’s foolish that individuals could even think that they could comprehend such a thing at a young age. Being blind by it makes people foolish, Ignorant and even sometimes arrogant ). He was thinking about it hard in his head as he walked away

Words :: 211 [227Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera after awhile stopped running and began walking, and then eventually she came to a complete stop. She was sniffling while holding herself within her arms. Her sniffling eventually turned into heavy crying as she dropped down to her knees and hung her head over. She somewhere deep inside wanted to believe what she did was right, and that in the end was a strong individual for believing that the world had took the one she loved away from her for a reason, like the world itself was looking out for her. What Castiel had told her, or was throwing in her face was that not only was she wrong about what she did to her friends while in the relationship, but she was also wrong in the end about how she felt. She was also wrong in the simplistic ideas that she had of love and to top it off, that she was nothing more than an annoyance that brought trouble his way. All of that gave the feel that he didn’t give a shit about her, in which was completely hurtful since Vera thought different of Castiel. She viewed him as more than a hero, but the worlds gift to her, giving the coincidence that he looked almost identical to her Ex lover, but was different personality wise.

Words :: 220 [236Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:04 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

A little more than an hour passed in which they had parted ways. Castiel still had it on his mind, and the more he thought about it, the more he thought that it was not necessary to come at her like that. To top it off, he was getting quite worried for her and he didn’t know if she had anything to defend herself with incase danger came along, “ Vera….”. He muttered to himself as he felt like kicking himself. He didn’t want to believe that he was wrong in what he did, but that seemed to be the case now. The dark clouds that appeared earlier began to unleash a loud noise which was thunder, and from the clouds unleashed tiny droplets of rain, which rained down slowly at first, and then poured down. It was in this instant that Castiel brought himself to an immediate stop and then kicked the dirt beneath him.” God Damn it! “. He yelled as he then turned back around immediately and began running in the direction that he came from, which was the direction that Vera walked in. ( I can’t leave her alone like this! Gah! This is really stupid but I can’t let her be alone )

Words :: 208 [216Exp]
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *May 30*]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:01 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel increased his speed when back for Vera, thinking that many things could happen to her in such a wilderness like these, as well with it being night and raining. His head motioned to the left and right searching for her as he ran in a linear path, basically backtracking himself all the way to the point of when they split up and even a bit beyond that.” VERA! “ He called out, hoping she would reply to him if she heard it. “ VERA!! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME PLEASE ANSWER BACK!! “. He panted just a tiny, having a great amount of stamina. An individual of his statue and physical state could run for hours on end without much exhaust. Castiel ran some as fast as he could, hoping to get to her before anything else.” VERA!! IM SORRY!! “. He was kicking himself mentally because it was his harsh words and harsh mental thinking that caused her to run off, and his stubbornness that prevented him from running after her from the get go. After a little while of running, around a 30 mins more, He would bring himself to a stop yet again, but this time it was due to the fact that Vera was now in his sight.

Words :: 213 [222Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:04 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera was still on her knees on the ground, still crying which was shocking. An Hour and 30 mins had passed since they separated and she had still been shedding tears. Castiel didn’t know how to approach her so for a moment he stood there frozen in time. There was an off silence between them asides from the sound of rain coming from the sky and hitting the ground, trees, and other objects in the area. He was glad to see she was physically okay, but still there was the emotional injuries that needed to be mended.” Vera…there you are “. Castiel took one step but then stopped again when she spoke.” Don’t come near me! “. For the moment, Castiel would respect that, remaining stationary while he spoke to her.” Vera… Im sorry. Im sorry for everything that I said awhile ago. Im sorry for calling you emotional, Im sorry for any insulting things that may have came out of my mouth. I was stupid and hard headed. Im glad you came with me… Im glad to have been able to rescue you. You were so kind and filled with energy. You allowed me to rest when I needed it… to be honest… you’re all I know, and is very important to me… so please forgive me “.

Words :: 219 [230Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:05 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel pleaded with the Silent Vera. His words reached her ears through the crashing of the rain to the ground, and as it did, her tears slowed down. She didn’t realize that she was as he said, very important to him. His words were sincere, and carried a light to them that followed all the way to her heart, causing an ease in the pain that Castiel had started from the beginning. She knew that guys could say anything and not mean them in order to simply get back in the woman’s good grace, but this didn’t seem to be the case for her. Vera didn’t attempt to wipe her eyes as the rain itself carried her tears away immediately upon hitting her face.” I believed…”. There was a huge pause after those two words, in which caused Castiel to wonder what did she believe.” What did you believe ? “ His tone was calm if not soft. That’s when Vera went from her knees to sitting on the ground with her legs slightly away from her behind, her body would twist only slightly enough so she would be facing him. Vera thought about it again, and figured that it’ll be best to not say what she wanted to say, not at this time. She shook her head slightly and kind of brushed it off .” nothing…it’s nothing.

Words :: 228 [240Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:07 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Things had sure turned into an emotional Mess, but they wouldn’t remain like that for long. Castiel made a few more steps in the direction of Vera, and when he made it to her he knelt down. Castiel then motioned his arm out slowly towards her face, though before it could touch it, it dropped down onto her shoulder. That moment caused Vera to smile slightly towards Castiel, and seeing her smile let the soldier know that everything was alright. He enjoyed seeing her smile rather than seeing her cry, and didn’t want to do anything that would cause her to cry again. Vera placed her hand on his hand and then closed her eyes at the thought of them two together.”Maybe we should head back to the village and then leave another day “. Castiel suggested this, believing that since they have traveled back some, that it’ll be the best thing to do definitely since it was raining. Vera shook her head before opening her eyes and looking to him.” No…we push on “. Those words hit Castiel, displaying that Vera was actually a strong individual with the potential to become even stronger, which was something that he admired in an person accompanying him.

Words :: 205 [230Exp]
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *May 31*]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel took in a deep breath and then motioned his hand from her shoulder to underneath her hand, grasping it and then helping her up.” Even with my build, Im still susceptible to colds so it’s best that we find a little place to rest in during this rain, it don’t seem to be ending any time soon “. Castiel was right on this, and the best option to take would be to seek shelter. He didn’t want to down on her renewed spirit or anything, just wanted to take the best action that is good for the both of them. It was now that Vera understood that, and so she got up with Castiel’s assistance and began to follow him. Castiel was walking a little fast, but enough for Vera to keep up with. The objective was to locate a cave, or a something that could shelter them from the rain, which when combined with the cold of night could become an issue. The two moved somewhat fast through the forests not knowing where they were going, but figured that they had to bump into something eventually. It was a long shot but right about now it was the only actual shot that they had in this odd situation.

Words :: 210 [219Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

The two continued moving through the woods looking for some form of shelter, and none of them possessed any knowledge of the woods itself so it was quite bad. While moving, Castiel would notice a shadow figure move from one tree to another, causing his guard to shoot up immediately.” What’s that!? “ Vera caught it as well, becoming spooked, moving more behind Castiel. This would be how he wanted it, knowing that he can easily take on attacks, and best used as a shield. He didn’t want Anything to Vera so he locked his attention on the tree that the figure moved behind, waiting for it to move a second time.” Show yourself! “ Castiel called out to it with as driven look. The figure motioned from behind the tree slightly to view the individuals.” Im going to say this one more time! Show yourself “. He called out once again, waiting for it to reveal himself all the way. The Figure motioned away in attempts to escape, which originally was want Castiel wanted, but now it gave the idea that he could possibly capture it and interrogate it. It was obvious from the figure when it motioned behind the trees that it was human, at least to Castiel.

Words :: 210 [231Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:01 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

“ Come on Follow me! “. Vera heard Castiel and at first was hesitant to follow him to give chase after that thing, but then she knew that Castiel must have a reason for it and it would be a great deal if she trusted him, so Vera nodded once and then followed immediately behind Castiel to run after this shadow figure. The figure was quite fast as it maintained a good lead ahead of Castiel and Vera, but not enough to lose them. It just remained in Castiel’s sight, appearing at a set height which indicated that the distance didn’t increase during the time of giving chase to it. “ Damn it! That person is fast! “. He didn’t want to stop in chasing it, for now it was a simple game of keep up and endurance, and Castiel had a lot of it to begin with. He maintained a rate of air intake while he ran after it, though one thing he didn’t consider was Vera’s Stamina when put in this kind of position. “ Cas!... wait! “ Vera yelled out to him, causing him to stop and turn back. He took notice of Vera’s exhaustion , coming to the conclusion that they wouldn’t be able to catch it.

Words :: 211 [217Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:04 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

“ Alright Vera don’t run anymore. Catching it isn’t as important as you not tiring yourself out “. He couldn’t help but notice how she was hunched over trying to get a second wind. He chuckled slightly before walking over to her. Castiel turned his back to her and then knelt down.” Here…get on “. He offered her a ride on his back, something that a part of her didn’t want to do, but at the same time she was exhausted, and it was a kind gesture offered by him. Thinking things through for once, Vera motioned over to Castiel and got on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.” Alright, lets go, maybe we’ll bump into it again “. He continued walking with her on his back, heading in the direction that both him and Vera was chasing the thing. The rain continued to pour down on them in a relentless manner, which made finding a place to chill out at even more important. Upon moving further in that direction, there appeared to a stone structure with an opening in the middle ahead, which indicated that it was a cave. This caused both of them to become filled with joy as they approached it, taking shelter from the rain.

Words :: 217 [232Exp]
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 1*]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:08 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

When they got in from the rain, both individuals would move a little further in and come to a complete stop for the same reason. “ Oh! Look a fire! Now we can get warm and dry off “ was Vera’s reaction once she got off his back. Castiel’s reaction though was completely different, first narrowing his eyes towards the fire ( There is an already lit flame here, underneath wood that seemed to be placed there in a orderly way. Okay it’s quite obvious now that we’re not the only ones in this cave, but who else could be in it ? ) He questioned as he then noticed that Vera was moving Closer to the flame. “ Hey Vera, don’t go near that flame as of yet, just stay put for a second while I scout further into the cave “. Vera wondered why he would want to do that, tilting her head a little out of the idea of being clueless.” But why Cas ? “. He walked further in and then paused to turn back to Vera.” Take in the information around you Vera. First off we just got through chasing someone in the specific direction. We may have lost them but they couldn’t have gotten that far from us “.

Words :: 215 [218Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:11 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera thought for a second and it came to her that maybe that individual came into this cave. She looked over to Castiel as she began putting things together herself.” And there is a fire here, someone had to start the fire for warmth or light even. Since we chased the individual in this direction there is a possibility that they did this. If that thing or person is hostile, then it wouldn’t be smart to get cozy here just yet ? “ She said hoping that she had gotten everything correct. Castiel gave a smirk towards her as he gave her a thumbs up. It seems like she had analytical skills as well, though this situation it was quite obvious. Still it was impressive to see Vera take in such and becoming more aware. He didn’t want to hold the search up much longer though since both wanted to get dry.” Stay on your guard while waiting here alright ? “. And with that Vera would nod a bit. Castiel walked further into the cave until it got darker and he eventually ended up bumping into a figure at one of the caves. With the bump from the muscular figure, a noise of pain was made from the hidden figure, which sounded like female.

Words :: 215 [227Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:13 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

“ Ouch! “. There was a thump after that, in which Castiel then felt around for the female until he grabbed onto some cloth, lifting it up and walking out to the entrance with her. When coming in view, Castiel appeared to be holding a female up off the ground slightly by the material across her chest.” Hey! Let me go! “. The woman called out as Castiel then looked to her, gaining an odd expression on his face. He wasn’t sure on what to say to her because he wasn’t sure if she was hostile or what.” Have you been the one following us earlier…well watching us? “ Vera asked with the female now looking to her. Vera narrowed her eyes a little bit due to the fact that she thought she saw her before. Castiel thought for a second as he too recognized her, having been someone he encountered at some other point.” Wait..you’re that girl “. He said thinking back to the time when he performed the jobs, and one of them being to administer the medicine into the girl and then watch over her.” Hey! I have a name you know! “. Sadly enough Castiel didn’t pay attention to when the name was mentioned when he performed the odd jobs.

Words :: 214 [226Exp]
Under the Starry sky CastielParty_Vera_Athenax
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:16 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

“ Sorry you’re going to have to help me recall your name, but anyways you’re that girl that I helped take care of a little while back “. She gave a pout because he didn’t remember her name. She shook in an odd manner until she got loose and then turned to Castiel.” My Name is Athena Hikari! Thank you very much “. That’s when her attention then turned to the individual known as Vera.” And Im more hurt that you don’t remember me! We used to hang out a lot “. Athena released a sigh as it was about time to explain herself.” I wanted to thank you…my friend told me what you did for me when I was gravely ill. I made a full recovery and wanted to thank the person that basically saved my life. When I heard that you left, I followed after you though you had some time ahead of me. None the less I continued to follow your trail until it started raining. I had to find my way to some kind of shelter so I looked and found the cave. I started a fire and got warm, but then worried about you and Vera so I came out looking for you two…that’s when I stumbled upon Vera crying and watched what occurred “. Athena Explained.

Words :: 222 [224Exp]
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 2*]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:24 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

The head of Castiel motioned down as a smirk crept up on his face. He sat down near the fire with one leg towards him, or more so his knee while his other leg was arched out in a straight position. He placed his arm on that knee and relaxed.” Glad to hear that there was someone watching over me for once “. When he said that, the female Athena would gain a blush before looking down.” It was the least I can do…after you helped me and all “. Castiel brought his head up and his attention towards her.” What I did though was out of service for Money. Not saying that I wouldn’t have done it for free…but don’t give me much credit for the deed done there. It was your friend and her mother that enlisted me to assist you “. Athena brought her hand up and slammed it in her other hand in the form of a fist, her expression presenting a confident or determined feel to it. “ Right! After this when we return to the village, Im going to have to thank her and her Mom for what they have done for me “. Both Castiel and Vera looked to Athena when she spoke.

Words :: 210 [211Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:25 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

“ Errr… we’re not heading back to the village “. Those words was spoken by both Castiel and Vera, which caused Athena to gain an odd expression.” Say what ? “ It was somewhat funny the way she said it, but Castiel and Vera maintained a calm composed expression while explaining it.” Cas here isn’t from our village. He actually don’t know where he is from but he encountered our home not too long ago. He was granted refuge in our home until he was ready to head out… though a few things occurred which resulted in him having to save me. From there we spent some time in the village living and gathering things for our Journey “. She explained, knowing that she didn’t clarify on some points such as their journey.” To be more specific, his journey. For personal reasons that are my own, I decided to travel with him. Where he is going exactly we don’t know, but we’re just traveling the road that fate builds for us “. Castiel looked to Vera and nodded.” Well put “. It seemed that Vera had things down pact when it came to the goals or objectives of their journey, which is why he let her explain it every time.

Words :: 210 [223Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:26 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Athena looked at Vera with a slightly depressed look, not liking the idea of not seeing them again. Vera was a friend of hers and Castiel was someone that she owed her life to. The idea of not following them was just out of the question, having to make a choice within herself. Would she go back to her village to continue living a normal life, gain the opportunity to rejoin her other friend as well as properly thank her friends mom for Hiring Castiel ? Or would she give everything up to travel with two very important people, one of which she had no real knowledge of. Castiel noticed the expression on her face and thought that maybe something was up. Not wanting to pry into it, he changed the subject and directed the flow of things towards her.” So Athena, tell us about yourself. You just helped us out big time and I don’t even know much about you “. That was the truth, and Vera’s knowledge about this friend was very limited similar to the relation of many friends.” Yea tell us. I have to be honest, I don’t know a lot about my friends, though it would be good to know if I had the chance“.

Words :: 210 [221Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:29 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Athena paused for a moment with her expression changing from depressed to something completely different.” Hmmm… Well how should I start ? “ She asked herself while thinking. She picked up a stick and motioned it towards the flame that was positioned in between them.” Im Athena Lacrimae, though I prefer being called simply Athena… I like to study…Currently 21 years of age though I haven’t taken my studies any further since I was 19. I kind of hit a little stump, starting thinking more on life than just studying, though I would really like to get back into it. I can’t remember what happened to my parents, but as I know Im alone excluding my friends of course. I haven’t been in many relationships but overall Im an okay individual. I want to learn how to fight so I can not only defend myself but defend my friends “. That last line, Castiel could completely relate to it as he gave a nod in her direction.” I can’t really say much else about myself. I haven’t been out of the village and haven’t actually lived yet, never went exploring “. Actually saying such words began to influence the choices that she was struggling with inside of her intricate mind.

Words :: 210 [233Exp]
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 3*]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera looked at Athena and suddenly an idea came to her. She didn’t immediately burst out with the idea but she did think on it a little more than she usually did things. Being around Castiel the little amount of time that she had been has gotten her to think more on things and the situation at hand. This idea was that maybe Athena could travel along with them on their journey, despite not knowing too much about her. She seemed more on the intellect than anything else and had never really been outside of the village, or at least a decent distance to even be considered travel. It would be great for her, and possibly for Vera and Castiel as well, but what Vera was also thinking about was that if this happened, then maybe Castiel would feel obligated to protect Athena as well, and that maybe Athena would steal Castiel away from her. She couldn’t help but develop a little sense of insecurity as Athena was older than her by 2 years, and hence possibly more experienced in things than herself. Vera didn’t want to feel this way, but that negative feel just crept up on her fast.

Words :: 200 [217Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Athena had finally come down to a decision on what she wanted to do from that point on. Her attention went to Castiel who happened to be the leader of this party. Athena wanted to get out and see more of the world and see the other things that’s within it. She released the stick and then placed both of her hands around her knees, feeling a little hesitant about asking Castiel. Her knees at this point was being hugged up against her chest in which would give one the idea of a shy individual. Her face was partially within it, but she began to ask even with her voice muffled slightly from her position.” Cas, I have a big favor to ask “. She wanted to see first what his response would be to that, in which she would form the next set of words.” Yea sure what is it ? “ That reply gave her the idea that he would be accepting to most things at this point in time, in which would make asking for this favor much more easier.” Can I join you two on your travels ? “. It was quite shocking to Vera spes.

Words :: 200 [201Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

She Honestly didn’t expect to hear that question come from her lips, definitely since she was just thinking about the very same subject herself, It was quite creepy to her and honestly Vera didn’t know how to react to it. This wasn’t something that was directed towards her, but it was something that could very well effect the dynamics that Vera and Castiel had set within the group. For better or for worse would be unknown until the distant future. The Male figure, Castiel Angelum Lucis would stand from his position and looked at Athena with an odd expression, almost perplexed as one may call it.” Wait hold up one second. You want to come with us ? What brought this on all of a sudden ? “. Castiel was slightly curious as to why she wanted to come.” Its dangerous out here, you could possibly get hurt or worse you know “. Vera words was one of heeding someone, though she was facing the same thing that Athena would be facing if by some chance that Castiel allowed Athena to travel alongside with them. Athena eyes lowered as she looked away from Castiel, not wanting to appear abit desperate.

Words :: 200 [221Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

“ I know whats out there. I know the danger that is posed to me if you allowed me to join…but I cant hide forever. I wanted to be able to see the world at least once before I die, and that’s not gonna happen if I stay in the village. I want to learn more than what is available to us at the village, and most important of all… I want to find another way to repay you back for saving me and taking care of me while I was ill. I may have helped you with this rainy situation, but I still feel like it’s not enough. I will be unfulfilled and things will just come to a complete stop with me. I may not be able to see my friend for awhile, but Im content with that. She would want me to go and do something that would help me pick up more on things that would make me a happier person, and most of all… we’re always be friends no matter how far we are from each other… so with that, I have come down to the decision that I would like nothing less than to travel the world with both you and Vera here”.

Words :: 209 [200Exp]
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 4*]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel thought about it, putting many different factors into the equation. The work load it would be protecting another individual aside from Vera. Another individual that he would have to worry about getting hurt, but on the plus side she did appear to really want to come, and a person who’s really into studies in general wouldn’t be a negative. So far Castiel didn’t know of many dangers that he probably couldn’t handle at this point in time, though he didn’t really know much of the existence of Oni’s and Kami’s. He trained in resistance to various magical arts, but still some could present an issue towards the Soldier. Knowing his defensive capabilities, he was sure he could protect them though, as in the past he had to protect a large number of people, and often served as a guard or escort to important individuals. His life consisted of being a guardian, not just a simple officer for the Sai Police force. Another good factor would be the company itself, something that Castiel actually enjoyed. The bigger the party the more enjoyable things would probably be so with thinking all this through, Castiel closed his eyes and nodded.” Alright Athena…You can come with us “.

Words :: 205 [238Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:12 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

His reply had Vera a little thrown off due to the thought that Athena may be more of a hassle than one would think. It was interesting though that Castiel would allow this, at least that’s what Vera thought. She couldn’t tell what was going through Castiel’s head, why he would simply allow her to travel with them. She even attempted to read his face, but to no avail. Vera simply accepted it without showing any signs that she was against the idea. Holding her hand over the fire, Vera allowed the heat to dry any remnants of her that was still wet. Something then hit Castiel quite hard as he wondered why Athena was sick before. It would be something quite important to know for future situations that may revolve around it.” Hey Athena…why were you sick before anyways ? “. Castiel’s question came from the source of curiosity and worry. She didn’t display being sick now, but the way she was before wasn’t something that looked nice at all. Hearing Castiel ask that question caused hesitation to arise within the female, not really wanting to speak about it for fear that maybe it would cause Castiel to think otherwise about allowing her to come with them.

Words :: 208 [233Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

“ It’s alright… you don’t have to say anything “. Castiel didn’t want to force anyone to do or say anything that they didn’t want to, but Vera on the other hand didn’t think they should keep secrets.” No Castiel, it’s not alright. If she was sick before and still have what caused it, it may create another situation like that again. At least if we have knowledge of it, then we’ll know how to handle it if it reared it’s ugly head “. Vera words originally was going to be words of negativity with the motives of convincing Castiel not to allow Athena to travel with them, but instead they expressed something different, almost as if she was looking out for the best interest of everyone there. Athena turned her head to Vera, feeling like she was right on that account.” Vera! “. Castiel didn’t want her to push like that, believing that if Athena didn’t want to say anything then she didn’t have to say anything. What Vera said got through to her.” No, Vera is right…”. She brought up her hands and then motioned them to the fire, as if she was now just looking at the backside of her hand.

Words :: 204 [219Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

“ I don’t usually like to talk about it, but when I was young I was…I played around in the woods a lot, but one day I bumped into some person. This person possessed an odd look that I would never forget. This woman reminds you of a fluttering hummingbird. She had slitted brown eyes. Her thick, straight, gray hair is medium-length and is worn in a precise style. She was short and has a narrow build. Her skin is light-colored. She also had a high forehead and prominent cheekbones. Her wardrobe is strange and bizarre, with a completely yellow and blue color scheme. I was so amazed with her look that I followed her further into the woods. At some point we stopped and she began to change into something horrendous… and then she attacked me. The wound had an odd coloration around it, and the people in the village couldn’t determine much. It’s a viral disease that eats away at my skin…”. She paused as she lifted up her outfit to reveal her torso, in which on the side her skin was decaying a little.” and at the same time my mind. The Medicine I take are to slow down the process…but not stop it. Eventually Im going to die from it “.

Words :: 215 [228Exp]
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 5*]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

The Expression on Castiel’s face became outright serious, hearing that Athena basically had a timer over her until she expired from what appeared to be a vicious disease. Vera’s expression was like no other, hearing about it just scared her entirely as she also saw the decaying of the skin underneath Athena’s outfit. Castiel didn’t know what to say as it was a bit much to take in, even if they didn’t know Athena that well.” But everyone got to go at some point, sometime people that have no affliction go before people with the worst kind of afflictions. As I see it, I just continue living life, and you all presented such a great opportunity for that in which I can’t thank you enough for allowing me to come with you all “. She made some good points about the situation but still something’s just couldn’t be helped. Both Castiel and Vera had different questions to ask on this kind of matter, though neither of the two was sure if such questions should be asked or if Athena would even have the answer to them. Something within Castiel compelled him to ask the question regarding it, but Vera would be the first to go.” Does…does it hurt ? “. She wondered if it was an agonizing situation or if it was just a weakening kind of thing.

Words :: 228 [249Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Athena leaned back a little bit as she rested her body up against the wall.” Well…it varies sometimes. It’s rare when I go through pain. Most of the time I’ll just feel extremely weak and blackout. It haven’t progressed too far, or at least that’s what the Medic noted, so I say I still have a good amount of time here before I kick the bucket “. Her tone seemed cheerful now, having said that in a jokeful manner. Castiel of course didn’t take it in a joking way, seeing that Athena was trying to be strong. Right now Castiel was regretting having gone into this area of discussion, but there was no turning back now. The expression of Castiel shifted from serious to curious.” When you are unconscious, there is no way to help you besides the treatment ? “. Athena looked over to Castiel and nodded.” Water helps a tiny, but yea only the treatment is capable of helping me at this point. After being treated I don’t have to be treated again for a period of 3 months. You treated me a little while ago so I still have around 2 months and 20 something days “. Athena explained having a somewhat kind of relief expression.

Words :: 209 [225Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel Didn’t want this fate for someone that helped him, and his natural instinct as a guardian compelled him to want to do everything in his power to help Athena.” Since there is a form of treatment, something that halts the progression… there must be a possibility for a cure, whether it’s the treatment but amplified or something else “. Castiel wanted there to be hope for Athena, and he wanted to be the one that finds it for her. First he needed some kind of idea or clue as to the possibility of it.” A Cure can’t be made from it. At one point there was a theory made, that if we can find the thing that infected me, and extract a pure sample from it, then combine the pure sample with the a certain herb that it would create a new compound that would not only halt it, but combat the virus. Sadly enough its just a theory, nothing more than that “. This gave them hope for a cure, something that they could attempt to search for on their travels, though Castiel didn’t want to make it known that they would be traveling with that idea part of the agenda. He knew that if she was aware then that could develop some sort of guilt of having placed a burden on him.

Words :: 225 [235Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

He couldn’t tell Vera either due to the idea she would make it known sooner or later, so this had to be a personal Agenda of his. He had an idea of what the person looked like from Athena very detailed description of them. The Soldier was now dry and filled with determination. ( Don’t worry Athena, Im not gonna let anything happen to you, not while there is a possible chance that I can do something about this ). He thought to himself as he closed his eyes.” Well you know what they say about theories. They are the origin of which everything we have now come from. With much effort…they can be proven as facts “. He then laid down a little and got himself comfortable. Vera’s attention remained on Athena even after what Castiel said and just felt bad. Athena yawned a little, and though the rest of them didn’t yawn, it was obvious that they were sleepy as well.” Lets rest, tomorrow we continue “. The words that came out of Castiels mouth was those of wanting silence now, and more so to rest the minds from the information that was just presented to them. It wasn’t extremely late but it would be great to rest now so that the crew could wake up early in the morning while refreshed.

Words :: 224 [239Exp]
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 6*]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel’s Dream
The heart of the soldier beat with the force of tank, an aspect of someone with sheer determination and will power. The individual Castiel found himself in what appeared to be a big town, somewhat developed though not too different from the place where he bumped into Vera asides from the size of the two. He was fully clothes and his condition was that of 100%, no scratch or anything. Everything seemed so different than how it was when he first arrived there, this time being very peaceful and everyone traveling around in a happy manner, being very content with life itself. He didn’t understand where he what was going on due to the fact that he recalled even while within the dream, his first encounter with the village, giving the feeling of Déjà vu only to a certain extent. His eyes shifted a bit before walking into the village slowly and looking around, not seeing any signs of anguish, malice, or even indifference… just happy.” What is this ? Am I dreaming ? “ Castiel asked before reaching to his side for some sort of communication device of which he didn’t have. It seemed like the natural reaction for him even though he didn’t do that when he first arrived last time.

Words :: 215 [241Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera’s Dream
The place Vera found herself after dwelling into the realm of sleep was the home she had been in her entire life. The place seemed empty, void of much noise as night coveted the village. She walked forwards in the middle of the village, the intersection of both the market and residential district. The huts was empty and the path’s clear of anything. The individual was enveloped in a fearful fulling due to the nature of her home, which was once prospering with happy individuals. It almost appeared like a ghost town the more she thought about it, not wanting to be there anymore. Still an odd feeling compelled her to walk forwards, deeper into the place. Her movements were somewhat slow but that was natural of wanting to walk away but still going forwards. Eventually she would bring herself to come to a stop again as she then turned her attention towards the direction that she was walking away from, basically looking back as she then saw a figure that she was able to recognize in almost an instant. Her eyes widened almost as if she saw a ghost, and suddenly her body became paralyzed from the shock delivered from the sight itself. “ Raim ? “.

Words :: 210 [234Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Athena’s Dream
Unlike the dreams of the other two individuals, Athena’s setting was completely different, taking place amongst a village in the clouds. More to say it was high in the mountain plains connected by wood bridges that were lined with two by fours instead of rope, which in a sense made the bridges more stable than how it would be with rope. The homes were a little more developed than the homes where Athena lived with Vera, but it wasn’t too far off in the area of advanced. Everyone seemed to be going about their own business, though a village positioned this high where you could look below and see nothing but clouds was very dangerous indeed. It took an Individual with a creative imagination to dream this type of place up. The People moved around with no fear of falling off, and the kids played around without much restraint. Asides from the weird factors of the village, everything seemed okay. She walked slowly across the wooden bridge and glanced around, wondering where in the world were she. Once making it at the end of the bridge, basically at the village entrance, a woman walked up to her almost like a waiter of some sort.” Welcome to the Highlands “.

Words :: 211 [237Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Reality
The fire wasn’t put out as it continued to burn ever so bright. The three individuals in the cave was fast asleep with nothing really stopping them, no annoying noises that some cave makes, nor any other presence which would often require one to hold off on sleep in order to stay up and perform guard duty. The area seemed clear of any other presence, and the very rain itself continued without stop. Castiel’s body was more so up against the wall with him basically postioned like a upper case tipped over L, counter clock-wise. His expression was that of a peaceful one, not having any form of negative emotions on it while the case was different fro Vera. Vera was on the ground, not up against the wall. Her body was shifted to the side with both her arms under her head, using the arms more so as cushion for her to sleep. There were slight signs of squirming but there wasn’t anything too Major that would indicate some form of nightmare. Athena was in a similar position, though her head was slightly up on a rock being cushioned by only one of her hands and the other one was out over her, almost like the student sleeping on a desk if someone was to picture it.

Words :: 219 [237Exp]
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 7*]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel’s Dream
A female would come out from behind a tree located near Castiel’s position and simply laughed a little. Actually it was more of a giggle than a laugh, and her expression was very soft and kind.” A lot of people ask that question Mr and I promise you that you are indeed not dreaming. I would like to welcome you to the Helios. In this village we don’t believe in hostility nor aggression. Disputes that occur gets handled in a calm manner by third parties and violence isn’t allowed. We as a people have learned to embrace each other and push each other up in time of need. It is because of that idea that we’ve finally found a peaceful way of living “. Just looking at the place and the people that roamed around, it would give you the idea of a temple except people had hair, weren’t dressed and Monks/Priests robes, and was mainly females, which was understandable since the place seemed like a paradise. Castiel didn’t know how to reply to this, but in his head something processed. ( A place of peace…something I’ve spent so long fighting for. It actually exists) He thought to himself as he walked in a little, still looking around while being escorted.

Words :: 211 [232Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera’s Dream
Vera could barely move at the sight, being unable to turn completely around. It was like a nightmare, but at the same time a dream. Raim walked forwards, just taking a few steps towards her and stopping when just a few feet, no more than 6 feet behind her.” So it’s hard to tell if you’re happy that I’m back or if you’re scared. You’ve always been a peppy individual but sometimes its just too hard to read you Vera “. He brought his hand up slowly and placed it on the left arm around her wrist, and then began to motion it up and down slowly, basically stroking her arm. Vera’s heart beat increased drastically as she then pulled away from him and finally turned completely to him. Her feet would motion back twice, taking a few steps back before coming to a stop.” What are you doing here ? Yo..You’re not supposed to be here! You’re not even supposed to be alive! “. Vera’s tone was high pitched and indicated fear and not excitement. It was from those words that he could tell that she was filled with fear and not happy to see him. He released a sigh and began to close the small distance between them, bringing his hands up and this time grabbing both of her arms.

Words :: 222 [235Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Athena’s Dream
There was no way in the world that this place actually existed. This didn’t go through Athena’s mind though so she didn’t question if this was a dream or not. Everything else seemed so real, the feel of the place above the clouds, the slight decrease in air intake that the body was able to perform at such heights. The people though seemed okay even though she was just going off the person who had greeted her. The person began to walk away, and while they did Athena would walk slowly after them.” Can you tell me about this place ? “ Athena asked, her stamina slowly being drained as she walked around.” Well what would you like to know ? There are many things I can tell you about the highlands but then we’ll be here forever “. The sense of humor didn’t run strong in a place like this so individuals like the one escorting Athena would attempt it even though they were so horrible at it. A few things went through her head but she decided to ask what she deemed was important.” How was you all able to build a place like this ? It’s quite amazing to even think that a place like this really existed “. The person nodded abit.” Well it all starts with our founder, Ghoulstench The Undying “.

Words :: 227 [240Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Reality
The party slept soundly, no drastic change in their positions while sleep, well except for Vera. For a moment she was completely still from the erratic movements, but after a few moments had passed, her arm motioned back quickly, which was on a lower scale to how she reacted in her dream when Raim had touched her the first time. Her lips didn’t motion but it could be noticed that her eyes that was closed and even her face entirely was just tensing up. It was obvious that at the moment, she was the only one amongst the group who was having a nightmare as it appeared that both Castiel and Athena was sound asleep and no indication of negativity going on. Athena was still in the same position that she was in before, though a few seconds would pass and her breathing, or at the moment snoring would slightly increase but not to the point where it would disturb the others. After a little while of the increased snoring, Athena’s body would shift around a bit with her head now laying on the rock with no cushion at all until her arm moved from its stretched out position to behind it. She was now facing the ceiling, laying on her back while still sound asleep.

Words :: 216 [234Exp]
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 8*]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel’s Dream
The shocked individual known as Castiel hid his expression all too well, keeping a calm composure despite having stumbling upon a place such as this. It was a dream, but then even Castiel knew that it was too good to be true even though ther was nothing within the drew that would alert him that this was a dream. Nothing could be this good or peaceful with the natural ways of Humans, not even taking the factor in that there are demons out in the world, though this was because Castiel didn’t know the existence of demons, believing there was just Biological life forms. The idea of Mystical creatures never even crossed his mind, but with the simple idea of the nature of Humans, he knew this was impossible. Castiel decided to follow along though, as they say, Ignorance is bliss, and sometime everyone needs a little bliss in their life, so he attempted to ignore the idea that this was a dream.” I must take you to the village elder so he can determine the area you will be resting in. Everything is done through the village elder as to maintain a sense of order “. Hearing that Castiel nodded a little bit, but couldn’t help but think that her words now contradicted her words before which rose suspicion.

Words :: 220 [243Exp]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera’s Dream
When he grabbed her by both her arms, her eyes widened more, void of shine and filled with fear, fear that he was going to hurt her. Raim simply pulled her to him where his head would be next to her.” That kind of hurt Vera. I thought you would be proud to see me. I do carry heavy resemblance to that Castiel individual, only except that He’s much bigger, lighter complexion and…well you know “. His expression became sadistic as his grip got tighter.” Let me go! Leave me alone please! “. Vera yelled and struggled to get away from his grip but there was no chance with the way he was holding onto her.” You’re going to listen to me and you’re going to listen well. I don’t forgive you for killing me, letting me die after you supposing loved me. I refused to forgive that after all that I did for you. Sure I cheated on you, but what guy wouldn’t ? You’re annoying, pathetic. You cant fend for yourself and always need someone there to either hold your hand our protect you entirely! I mean look at you now. You’re proving that Im right even as we speak, sleeping near Castiel, and unknown to yourself…moving closer and closer. How pathetic are you!? “. He laughed maniacally.

Words :: 220 [236Exp]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the Starry sky   Under the Starry sky Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the Starry sky
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Terra Main Archives-
Jump to: