Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Adventure   Adventure EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Adventure 5_shev10
Within a village in the North West Forest region, a old man was walking amongst children who were following after him. Heading for a large clearing in the middle of the village where there was a big poofy chair and the old man sat down in it and looked to the children who sat down looking to him. "So what story will you tell us today?" said one of the children. The old man began to think before he began to laugh. "Okay sweety, I'll tell you this one. It's something that had occurred to me several years ago. I met a lady in red." The children's looked at each other and then the old man. "This isn't going to be one of those sappy love stories is it?" The old man laughed. "Haha, no son." The children's began to giggle as the old man smile. He then started on his story. "Once upon a time..." from here on imagination would take over as the story is told.

This was farther towards the south east, much closer to the central towns, that use to be cities, a elder man, not quite old yet not quite young walked through this abandoned city. Several giggles could be heard in the distance, which made the man rather paranoid. This noise had been going on for quite sometime, to which it drove the man crazy. Unsure of where it was coming from or who was making it, it just seemed to follow him. He thought demon's were around trying to kill him. Eventually this man would come to a large opening, to which he saw a young woman there, just sitting there with a basket in her lap. Sitting upon the back seat of a car that had been ripped out and placed up on some bricks to be made comfortable to sit in.

She had her eyes closed, looking like she was asleep. This man still heard the laughter, but pondered if she could hear it too, but she didn't stir awake. Still asleep she stayed as he would proceed close rather quiet as he kept looking around every time he heard a laugh. Then he had gotten close and just stood there staring at her, unsure if he should wake her up or not. Though after about a full minute, she spoke. "What do you want?" this startled the guy as he jumped and straightened shaking his head. "Ah um no! N-n-nothing!" She opened her eyes and gazed at the man, tilting her head. "Why are you this close to me?" she asked rather curious to what he was doing near her. He quickly moved away giving about a foot distance from her. "S-s-sorry about that!" said the man as he looked at her, he flinched again hearing laughter. "Do you hear that? Please tell me you can hear that."

The woman looked at him and blinked. "The laughter? Yes, I do." the man looked at her wide eyed rather happy to hear that she heard it as well. At least he felt relief that he wasn't the only person hearing them. "But you shouldn't be here... that laughter is the reason why there is no one in this area." The man looked at her confused. "what do you mean?" She crossed her legs and responded. "There the ones who killed and ate everyone in this area. I heard this particular area is called the laughters bowl." The man looked shocked as he heard the laughter again and looked around now even more paranoid given that he was told that this laughter was the cause of the death of a lot of people.

That's why he saw no one in the area and the place was quite barren. The woman in the red hood looked at the man and smirked as she uttered. "Nervous much? You'll be fine. I'll take care of those things." she stated as she uncrossed her legs and stood up.

A moment outside of the storytelling screen and too where the old man was telling the children his story. "so what was it that was causing the laughter?" the old man snickered as he would respond. "hold your horses, its coming up." Shifting back into the story. She looked up into the air and looked around the area. So far there was nothing. "There is still time. So we can relax for now, they only unleash the laughter before they strike." The man looked to the woman. "What is causing this laughter and who are you?"

The woman in red looked at him and just responded. "Little Red Riding Hood." several minutes later, flapping noises could be heard. "Those are what are making the laughter. Harpy's." Two half human half bird looking creatures soared about and began to circle around the man and Little Red.

The children listening to the story gasped. "What happened next!?" The old man laughed and continued the story.

The harpies circled around the two down below, the man began to freak out and Little Red kept calm and composed and watched them as they grew closer. They both began to dive bomb them and the man jumped out the way. Little Red had jumped and suddenly the sounds of chain's rattling could be heard as she thrashed it against both the harpies causing them to fall to the ground. Little Red landed upon the ground and looked at the creatures. The man looked to watch the woman who hurt the harpies. Soon after she landed she began to surge with dark energy and suddenly the harpies began to maul each other. As they were doing that Little Red put her chain away into her basket as she walked over to the man. "You can head north and you'll arrive at a village. There you'll be safe." she stated at the harpies were on the floor bleeding and dying slowly.

The man blinked several times. "w-w-what did you do?" he asked as she pointed him in the direction he needed to go. "I saved your life, now go." Is what her answer was. After the harpies killed each other the man had begun to walk away leaving from where he was.

The old man then said. "since that day, I haven't seen her in a while. But do be careful when you see the woman in the red hood. Who knows what fortune she brings. It was just my luck that she brought a good one."

Word: 1081
Exp :: 1245
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure   Adventure EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:22 pm

forgot to roll
Back to top Go down